No More Sir Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive has a hard time with her feelings for another man.
5.1k words
4.57
27.6k
64

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

*

I looked over my cubicle and saw my boss signing away at paperwork. I had gotten this job due to Sir's order to be more independent, and it was turning out to be a bigger challenge than I'd expected.

I fell into the daily routine of my work, that wasn't the hard part. The hard part was the feelings I was developing for my boss.

"Adalei are those files ready?"

I swiveled my chair around and took a deep breath in, it was Daniel my boss. He looked so sharp in his grey suit and blue tie, it contrasted well with his blue eyes and toned jaw line.

Pushing these thoughts aside I smiled at him.

"Yes right here."

If Sir knew how much I liked Daniel's attention he would punish me harder than I'd ever been punished before. I always desperately tried to be a good girl, but Sir seemed to enjoy my occasional slip ups because it meant he could punish me. I hated the paddle and when he called me slut the most.

"Adalei why don't you join me in my office for lunch."

That wasn't the first invitation I'd received from Daniel to join him, I rather looked forward to them actually as we would just talk and laugh. I never let my feelings turn into action though, plus I doubted a powerful, sexy, and kind man like Daniel could even care for me.

"Ok Sir"

I called him sir but not in a submissive way. Sometimes I used his name and other times I used sir out of respect just like you would with anybody you encountered.

Daniel went back to work in his office and I turned my chair back around facing my computer. My phone began vibrating and I pulled it from its holder looking at the message.

"Is my little whore being good?"

I hated that name too but I never spoke against it out of fear of upsetting Sir. Before I could type up a reply I heard Daniel call me into his office. Setting my phone down forgetting my train of thought I began to usher myself into the room.

"I ordered Chinese your favorite Adalei."

He gestured to the table he had in his office.

"Daniel you didn't have to do that, I would have paid for my own" I replied blushing.

A chuckle escaped his lips and I took the seat offered to me.

"Nonsense I work you ruthlessly, the least I can do is feed you."

I felt myself becoming warm in between my legs, no Adalei this isn't right. Think of anything else starving kids, sick puppies...

"Adalei is there something that has been troubling you lately?"

The question threw me off but instinctively I answered back quickly.

"No."

He seemed to pause for a second wanting to debate me on my answer, but instead he brushed it off. We then began talking about the new client he was expecting to talk to soon. It wasn't long before our conversation about clients turned into conversations about movies and literature. He took pleasure in playfully teasing me, due to the fact that my favorite movies and books were fairytales.

"Mr.Johnson I hate to disturb you but someone is here for Adalei."

There was a silent pause in the room. I was Daniel's assistant but during the times him and I were in a meeting the receptionist would take messages.

"Expecting anyone Adalei?"

"Honestly no."

I got up excusing myself and when I went into the downstairs lobby I saw Sir, and he did not look happy. I walked to him careful not to show my fear in my body language, when I got close enough to him I knelt my head down.

"Yes Sir?"

"Why didn't you answer Adalei, I saw you read my message?"

I took a second to think about what he was talking about, but then remembered the text message I had left unanswered.

"I'm sorry Sir, my boss called me into his office, and I got distracted."

My voice was starting to tremble.

"While he is your boss at work, you do remember who owns you and that perfect body of yours don't you Adalei?"

His statement wasn't a question but more a reminder, but I answered anyway.

"Yes Sir"

"You know how I feel about not answering Sir when he texts or calls you, this discussion isn't over I will pick you up from work at exactly 5pm."

I nodded my head but my heart was racing. Sir said the discussion wasn't over and I knew that that meant I would be punished when I got home. I quickly returned to Daniel's office, the tone wasn't as light and I found myself throwing away my food insisting I was no longer hungry.

I spent the rest of the day typing up notes for an upcoming meeting, looking at the time it was 4:45pm and Sir would be here shortly. I knew I didn't want to face my punishment but it would be worse if I was late.

I began to pack up my belongings and when I stepped into the elevator Daniel followed me. I smiled up at him and felt my cheeks become warm. Turning my head away I shifted nervously as silence filled the tiny room.

The elevator doors opened and I saw Sir waiting for me in the lobby as promised. When I approached him I realized Daniel was still close by.

"I don't believe we have met before" Daniel interjected.

Clearly Daniel knew the answer to that, what was he doing? I studied Sir for his reaction but there were none.

"No we haven't.. and you are?"

"Daniel Johnson the CEO and miss Adalei's boss."

Daniel paused for a second letting that information sink in before continuing.

"I was hoping to discuss a business proposition with you mr...?"

He paused letting Sir know he was waiting for an answer.

"Mr.Wright" Sir answered back.

The two men shook hands then began to walk towards the elevator. Turning his head back Sir shot me a look that I knew meant stay put.

Sir was wealthy, not as wealthy as Daniel but he was still very lucky when it came to his finances. He was a real estate agent and he had built up a big name for himself. Daniel on the other hand was CEO of a multi-billion dollar company that bought, restored then subleased companies breaking them down into sections.

It was nearly an hour later before I saw Sir emerge from the elevator alone.

"Adalei it is your choice to make, but go talk to Mr.Johnson first, he is waiting for you in his office." " No matter what remember I do love you..."

His voice trailed off and he walked out of the building.

I was so confused, and Sir's voice wasn't like anything that I had heard from him before. He rarely expressed his emotions for me. Confused I headed into the elevator. When I reached our floor I saw that Daniel's glass windows were all tinted so no one could see inside. He had the option to tint or leave his windows clear whenever he wanted.

Approaching his door I took a sharp breath in, something felt off and I was nervous... scared even.

I lightly knocked on his door and heard the lock unclick. Turning the handle I slowly entered the room. He was leaning against the front of his desk with his hands gripping the edge. He looked so handsome, and the look he gave me as I walked up to him made my face flush and turn red.

"Sit" he instructed in a stern but soft voice.

I did as instructed and waited for him to say something. When he just kept studying me I finally spoke up.

"Sir what is this regarding?"

"You know I prefer when you call me by my name right Adalei?"

"Yes sir.. um, I mean Daniel."

He let out a small deep chuckle and I fidgeted in my seat trying to hide how aroused I was becoming. The sun was setting providing a low light in his office.

"Adalei are you aware what a dominant and submissive relationship is?"

I swallowed hard and bit my lip, why was he talking to me about this? Did this have something to do with his talk with Sir? This has to be a joke I thought too myself.

"Yes, I am."

"Do you know what a Daddy dominant is?"

I thought back remembering all my research of BDSM I had done before agreeing to be with Sir.

"No, I do not."

He smiled mischievously, and I began to feel mixed feelings. I was scared because I knew Sir would punish me for those feelings. But I also felt aroused because of the look Daniel was giving me.

"Adalei during you and William's relationship have you ever felt something was missing?"

So he knew something about Sir and I's relationship, but how much? I was quiet not wanting to admit the answer out loud.

"Adalei answer me."

"Yes..." I quietly muttered out not saying anything else.

"Do you know why you love when I get you small gifts, treat you to lunch, engage with you in conversation?" "Or why you love when I teach you new skills and help guide you to a decision?"

Again I remained silent.

"Do you know why you get wet around me, wetter than when you are with William?"

I sucked in a breath causing me to choke and cough, he handed me a glass of water then knelt down in front of me.

He grabbed my chin lightly making me stare into his blue eyes.

"You're wet even right now aren't you?"

I couldn't answer, I was frozen there in shock.

"Adalei I expect an answer"

I thought back onto his statements then answered in a low voice.

"No, no and... yes."

The last answer I said softer than the others. I was ashamed that I was wetter around him, and that I was wet now even while Sir was downstairs.

At least I thought he would still be there waiting for me. I felt tears approaching, I was so confused by my feelings. Despite my efforts to hold them back tears began to slowly trickle down my cheeks.

"Oh, Babygirl."

He had never called me that before, but the name was so gentle and comforting that I didn't question it.

"It's ok to feel this way, and do you know why?"

I shook my head no in response looking back up at him finally.

"Because you aren't the traditional submissive."

How much did he know about me, and how long had he known these things? I brushed my questions aside still curious to know what he was going to say.

"Well, then what kind of submissive am I?"

He stood back up and leaned himself against his desk once more.

"It is my belief that you are what they refer to as a little."

It was all so confusing and strange.

"I'm sorry Daniel but I don't understand."

"I can't explain it to you in the way I want, but I have sent you some links to your email that I want you to read."

He paused then continued.

"William has gone home and you will not be accompanying him tonight."

"What..." my voice was shaking.

Had Sir sold me or tired of me?

As if he read my mind Daniel spoke out.

"Don't worry he is praying for your return to him, but you won't if I have anything to do about it."

"But forget about that right now." "For tonight you will stay in a hotel room, I've already made the arrangements and William has agreed to follow along."

"Once you are there I want you to read those links I sent you, then I want an answer by tomorrow."

"An answer to what?" I asked back quickly.

"To which one of us you want to be your master."

I swallowed hard standing up.

"I'm sorry ... WHAT!?"

I couldn't hide the frustration I was starting to feel, I wasn't a toy to be passed around. I was many things, but I was NOT a toy to be shared. It was one of the few rules I had given Sir before we began our relationship.

Daniel pushed himself off his desk and was now inches from my body. I could feel the warmth of his body and smell his cologne. It was intoxicating and an aphrodisiac all at the same time.

"Make no mistake Adalei, it is your choice but know I can give you everything you need physically and emotionally that he can't."

He stressed the emotionally part like it was important.

"Hand me your phone Adalei."

I obeyed though I'm not sure why.

"What are you doing Daniel?"

"If you have any questions tonight or want to talk, call or text this number understand?"

He looked down at me and took another step closer closing the gap between our bodies. I could feel his chest and his breath, cupping my face in one of his hands he kissed my cheek. The juices in between my legs began to fill my panties and my breath grew heavier.

"Understand Adalei?"

I nodded my head yes unable to talk.

He stepped back which let me catch my breath and gain my composure once more.

"Here is the information for the hotel, would you like me to drop you off there?"

"No thank you" I responded quietly.

I needed some time alone to process things, but then I realized I didn't have a way to get there without Sir.

"Ok, then I will have a driver take you."

Why did he seem to know what I was thinking or was it just a coincidence? I left his office and as promised a driver was waiting for me outside. I wanted to text or call Sir, but he had agreed to whatever this was. By agreeing he admitted there was something missing, which left me feeling empty.

When I arrived at the hotel I didn't even have to go check-in, there was someone waiting to escort me to my room.

Sir had treated me to hotel stays before, but this was beyond anything I had seen. I walked straight out onto the balcony and closed my eyes feeling the breeze of the cool air hit my face.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my trance and I went to answer it.

"Good evening madam, Mr. Johnson has instructed for this to be delivered to you and your dinner will be ready shortly."

I smiled taking the medium sized box from him and thanked him.

"One second and I'll get you a tip..."

I ran back into the room but I heard him yell out "NO NEED MA'AM."

I heard the door close and turned my attention to the box, it was teal blue. I used a pen to cut open the tape since I count find anything sharper. When I opened it I saw a teddy bear and in between the teddy bear's lap was a note.

I picked up the delicately handwritten note reading it. I recognized the penmanship easily, it was the same Daniel used when writing notes on assignments.

The first of many if you become mine ♡.

I blushed and smiled pulling out the teddy bear, it was soft and smelt like his cologne.

When I set the box down I realized there was a rather large envelope on the bottom of the box. Opening it I pulled out its contents finding a long silk black lace nightie. I had forgotten I didn't have any clothes and would need pajamas but Daniel hadn't forgotten.

Looking at the nightie reminded me I still needed to bathe, and after the day I had had a bath seemed only fitting. I drew a bubble bath pouring in a little extra bubble solution.

The hot water felt good on my body, and I carelessly played with the bubbles letting my mind drift off.

I was snapped back into reality once more by the sound of the knocking on my door.

"COME IN!" I yelled so they could hear me.

It was a girl that spoke back.

"Miss your dinner is waiting for you when you are done."

"Thank you."

I immediately remembered how hungry I was, especially since I had thrown away most of my lunch. I got out of the tub wrapping myself in the white robe then walked into the bedroom, whatever he had ordered smelled divine.

Taking the metal lids off I saw an array of my favorite foods: spaghetti and meatballs, nachos, Chinese and tacos. I laughed out loud, there was no way I could eat even half of this food.

Again I saw a little note placed on an empty plate.

"Didn't know what you wanted so here are all your favorites."

No doubt he had paid attention to what I ordered during all of our lunches. I settled on the spaghetti and meatballs turning on the TV until I came across "The Princess Bride."

I was enjoying my night laughing at the movie, but I was interrupted again by a knock at my door.

"Madam a note for you."

Another one I thought to myself?

"Thank you."

I closed the door and opened the small envelope.

"Don't get too caught up in your stay that you forget what you have to decide."

Until that moment I had forgotten about the research Daniel had sent me. All night I had had thoughts running through my head about him and Sir, but I didn't want to think about it so I focused on the movie. But now I was reminded of what happened and what I needed to decide.

I turned the TV off and sat down at the computer logging into my email. Sure enough, there were a bunch of links In an email addressed from Daniel.

As I began to read more and more about Daddy doms and their littles I realized Daniel was right. I did have a lot of characteristics of a little. My childlike mind that I could have at times, the desire I felt when Sir would show affection to me or spoil me, the way the sound of having a protector and guide turned me on.

I was surprised I hadn't stumbled upon similar research before my relationship with Sir began.

But just because I understood the research didn't mean I wanted to accept it though. I didn't want to lose Sir right...?

I fumbled through my purse and scrolled through the contacts coming across Daniel's name first, I sent a text.

"Can I talk to you?"

The message was sent and within two minutes I heard a knock on my door, what now I thought.

When I opened the door I saw Daniel standing there. He was still wearing the grey pants from that morning, but he no longer wore his jacket or tie.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked puzzled.

He stepped closer making me draw in a breath.

"Babygirl you didn't think I wouldn't be close did you?"

There it was again, that name.

"I... I like the feeling I get when you call me that."

He smiled down at me as if he already knew that.

"Are you going to let me in?"

I nodded stepping back from the doorway then focused my thoughts.

"How close were you?"

"Close enough to know you were watching Princess Bride instead of reading."

I blushed turning completely red and felt him close against me once more.

"You are so beautiful and perfect, do you know that?"

I shook my head no in response. I could buy the fact that I was beautiful, but I was far from perfect.

"Well, then I need to show you how beautiful and perfect you are."

I felt him wrap his hands around my waist and pull me in, taking in a deep breath I tried to regain my thoughts. His fingertips were playing with my skin under my robe, and I realized I was still naked under the small robe.

Sir would be so angry, beyond angry he did not like other men touching or even looking at me. How had I been stupid enough to get in this vulnerable situation to where another man could see my body?

I stepped back pulling away from his grasp and felt my thoughts return.

"I have questions."

"Good I wouldn't have expected anything else" he answered back taking a step forward to close the gap once more.

"Why did Sir let you do this?"

He breathed in calmly.

"William let me do this because any good master wouldn't force their sub to stay."

"He has been sensing something different in you recently just as I have."

"And what have you both sensed?" I asked.

"That you are unhappy, you aren't sad but you aren't as happy as you could be."

I looked around the room wishing I was alone so I could cry.

"But... but how could he just let me go like that."

I could feel tears getting ready to sting my eyes, and felt Daniel's hands on my waist again.

"Trust me it wasn't easy getting him to agree to this... but I can be VERY persuasive when I want something."

I managed to hold my tears back long enough to ask my next question.

"And you want me?"

I could feel my tears running down my cheeks and I lowered my head to the ground. Before I knew it I felt Daniel slowly guide me backward until my body was against the wall and I was trapped against him.

"Yes, Adalei I want you desperately, I want you to be mine and for me to be yours."

The last part threw me off, Sir was able to do as he pleased because he never belonged to me. But Daniel was saying he wanted to be mine as well.

12