No More Sir Ch. 02

Story Info
Adalei has to choose between Sir and Daddy.
4.4k words
4.75
25.8k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

*****

I stirred slowly opening my eyes seeing Daddy sleeping next to me, this was new territory. I didn't know anything about how Daniel liked to be treated. I gently got out of bed making sure not to wake him.

Tossing my robe on I picked up my phone checking the notifications. One new message from Sir. My heartstrings tugged preparing myself to read his text.

For so long I had belonged to him never even thinking about another man. But last night I had given myself so willingly to Daniel.

"I Love You Adalei, I never told you that enough but you are my only." "There is no one besides you."

Something in me couldn't deny that last night with Daniel was better than anything I'd ever experienced. Sir had made me cum countless times in a session, but it wasn't the sex that made it the best. It was the way he held me, talked to me, caressed me the whole night.

Sir would caress me after a punishment to calm me and assure me I was ok. But after awhile he would send me to my room, even if I begged to stay in bed with him. Which I begged for every night without fail, but he thought I would get too clingy if we slept together.

Putting the thoughts of last night aside I felt dirty. I had only ever been Sirs. I was trained for him, to please him and be pleased by only him. I reread the message at least five times feeling tears forming. He was right he hadn't told me those words enough.

I was surprised at learning I was the only one though. While I was his and his alone, he could technically do whatever he wished with whomever he wished it with. He never told me he didn't nor that he did, but I had assumed he must have indulged in another at least a couple times.

I was at a loss for words, my brain urged me to return to Sir but my heart urged me to stay with Daniel. I felt a warm embrace wrap me up from behind.

"Good morning baby girl."

I blushed still enjoying my new name.

"Good morning Daddy."

"We will have to discuss rules soon, for instance when you wake up you are to wake me, no matter what time it is."

I smiled up at him leaning back into his embrace.

"I didn't know how you liked to be woken up."

"I know Babygirl it's ok you're not in trouble."

His hand wrapped around me, and slowly parted my robe making a small moan escaped my lips. Then he placed a tender kiss on the back of my neck.

I shuddered arching my back as another moan escaped my lips.

"Hmm"

What was he up to? I felt him kiss the back of my neck again this time teasing it with his tongue, I drew in a breath.

"So that's your little spot huh princess?"

I blushed even though he couldn't see my face.

"Yes, Daddy."

He reached up to my shoulders pulling the robe off gently, I paused feeling it slide down my body. When I tried to turn to face him he grabbed my waist holding me in place.

"I told you I was going to learn every inch of Babygirl."

Again the promise of his words aroused me.

"Lay on the bed face down."

I quickly obeyed growing more and more excited.

"You have the perfect ass you know that Babygirl?"

"No."

I laughed lightly wiggling my butt, I felt his strong hands grab my ass and massage it.

"Careful Princess Daddy can't control himself if you tease him like that."

I smiled to myself, I knew he had said that playfully but also as a warning. I wiggled my butt slowly this time pushing against his hands. A low growl vibrated through his throat and I felt the juices from my pussy begin to gather in a small puddle between my legs.

"Such a shame I'm going to have to make that perfect ass red."

I clenched fearing what he would do.

"Remember Babygirl I will only ever use my hand."

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Since it is your first punishment I will only do 3 spanks, count them out loud."

His hand came down and a sting across my ass made me jolt forward. Returning back to my position across the bed I closed my eyes.

"One."

The soft massage that followed made me moan. Sir had never done that before, he would only caress it after the punishment was finished. Again I felt a sting across my ass.

"Two."

Again I felt the soft caress of his hand. The last sting was harder than the other two and propelled me forward.

"Three" I moaned out.

As the word left my mouth I felt him reach between my legs and slowly start to run his fingers up and down between my lips.

"Mmm Daddy..."

My body started to be pulled back to a standing position against him.

"I will never hurt you do you understand?"

I nodded my head yes and buried my face into his neck, he was so gentle and loving. I knew I wanted to be a good girl for him, but I also wasn't scared if I messed up. I felt safe playing with him, he knew my tease was done playfully and he liked it.

I felt Daddy's thick iron against my belly as I began to kiss his neck lightly biting it. Reaching down pulling back the waistband I lowered myself on my knees in front of him. Even with Sir, I felt free on my knees as I prepared myself to please him, the same ease fell over me with Daniel.

I toyed with it giving it light kisses occasionally licking the tip ever so slightly. I could hear the low growls coming from him which only fueled my hunger.

Taking his cock deep into my mouth I felt the tip hit the back of my throat. Daddy's low growl turned into a very loud grunt and he encircled his fingers in my hair.

"Good girl Angel, take all of Daddy's cock."

I held his cock there for a few seconds before pulling away catching my breath. Taking a deep breath Daddy's hand pushed my head back down taking him once more.

I let out a moan and the vibrations of my throat against him made his cock twitch. Pulling up slightly I started to bob my head up and down sucking in my cheeks as I slid my tongue along the length of his cock.

I let the pleasure of pleasing him consume me and closed my eyes as one hand pumped him hard. My other hand found itself on my breast, and I tugged at my nipple feeling it come to life.

I knew the scene in my head was quite erotic and it only urged me to continue. His cock started to twitch and I sucked him in deeper. He was close to cumming and I needed to taste him.

I was rewarded with a mouth full of his hot semen. It tasted different... sweeter than Sir's and shamefully I liked it more.

I licked his cock clean then smiled up at him.

"I'm going to have fun learning all about you Babygirl," he said teasingly.

"Same here Daddy."

I straddled his lap and felt him pull me into him kissing my mouth tenderly. His kiss was soft at first, but then as I felt him harden again under me his lips grew hungry kissing me deeper.

"Please, Daddy can I fuck that big cock of yours?"

He smiled approvingly at my plea, without answering he positioned his thick member at the entrance to my pussy. Knowing I still hadn't gotten an answer I begged again.

"Please Daddy I need you in me, I need you to fill this tight little pussy and make it yours."

His eyes became heavy-lidded and I heard him growl "yes."

Slowly I began to slide down his length feeling his thick iron stretch me.

"Fuck Adalei, you're so fucking tight and wet for me."

He sucked in one of my nipples as I began to rock myself back and forth adjusting to his thickness.

"Yes Daddy, OH YES ..mmm."

My moans grew louder as he began to gently twist my nipples sucking on my neck. My mind was spinning with pleasure then he plunged deeper into me filling me with all of him. I threw my head back and began to circle my hips around him.

"Daddy I need to cum!"

I screamed out when he grabbed my waist laying me back on the bed thrusting up into me. My breast were bouncing up and down and my orgasm was approaching faster.

"Please please!"

I began to pant, still no answer. Before I could scream out again his thumb found its way to my clit rubbing it in circles.

"Daaaaddyyy now!"

He skillfully applied pressure to my clit rubbing it.

"NOW."

I started to convulse on his dick, sending him over the edge. Pulling out of me he shot his hot semen onto me marking my belly. I threw my head back into the bed taking in the sight of his mark on me.

He straddled my body holding himself up over me. His hand gently stroked my cheek and I kissed it.

"Mmm thank you, Daddy."

He smiled down at me.

"No thank you, Princess, for being mine."

I blushed burying my face back into his chest, his finger raised my chin up exposing my face.

"I never want you to hide that beautiful face from me, especially when you are blushing."

My face turned an even brighter shade of red and he chuckled as his thumb traced over my lip.

As he began to kiss my neck I felt him grow hard again. I rocked my hips slightly feeling him become fully erect.

"Oh my horny girl, Daddy is going to make you cum so hard."

Almost challenging him I smiled up at him.

"Oh really?"

I felt a smack on my ass but it doesn't hurt, I giggled rocking my hips back and forth again.

Before I was aware of the situation Daddy had rolled on top of me and pinned my wrists down with one hand. His other hand started to rub my clit spreading his cum over my sex.

I instantly started to grind my hips against his loving the way he was claiming me as his. It was his way of marking me without pushing me past what he knew I couldn't handle yet.

"Who owns you?"

"You do Daddy" I moaned out.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"It's yours, Daddy."

His fingers began to slide in and out of me while his thumb continued to circle my clit.

"Which means this pussy only cums for me right?"

I breathed in grinding my hips faster to match his quickening pace.

"Yes ... yeees Daddy."

I was already sensitive from cumming earlier and it wouldn't take much for him to make me cum again. I felt him curl his fingers up finding my spot.

"Your pussy needs to cum, please let it cum."

He slowed his tempo and I pouted my lip in protest. He took the opportunity to suck my pouted lip in gently biting it.

"Ow Daddy" I whined out playfully.

"That's what happens when you look too cute."

I blushed and remembered Daddy's instructions to not hide my face. His fingers pulled out of me and I protested out loud with a whine.

"No Daddy please I need this."

His voice became stern and low, "whose pussy is that Babygirl?"

"YOOoooursss..."

My words became replaced by moans as Daddy's tongue viciously licked my pussy. Sucking on my clit I felt the low vibrations of his growls against my clit.

Squirming he wrapped his arms under and around my legs pinning them in place. Pulling my pussy tighter against his mouth he began licking more furiously.

"Daaaaddyyy!"

I began panting out.

"I'm going to cum!"

Right before I exploded he pulled away denying me my release. Frustrated needing to cum I was still restrained so I couldn't touch him.

"Daddy please your pussy needs to cum, I can't hold it any longer please Master..."

I felt Daddy plunge into me fast covering my mouth with his.

"NOW!"

He moaned out and I fell back into the bed rolling my eyes back. My body obeyed his command. I was twitching even after my orgasm had subsided.

I began to rock my hips needing him to cum too.

"I want to taste you when you cum."

"Such a good little girl wanting Daddy's cum in your mouth."

"Yes, Daddy please."

Leaning down he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Cum all you want Princess."

He whispered into my ear before picking his pace back up. He filled me more than Sir did. Sir was blessed with length, but Daniel had both length and girth.

I felt his teeth graze across my neck and an animalistic moan escaped me. My orgasm built inside me and I whimpered out.

His lips were hot on my ear but his voice was soft as he whispered out.

"Let it out Babygirl."

"DADDY!"

Daniel didn't slow down or pause but rather kept fucking me hard. With every thrust, he was bottoming out in my pussy prolonging my orgasm.

He grabbed my waist tightly then plunged into me.

"I'm going to count to three little one and when I say three your mouth is to be open."

I nodded my head unable to talk through the moans.

I didn't even hear him count to two through the ringing in my ears, but as he groaned three I thrust my mouth open. I was rewarded by his sweet juices running down my throat.

I came from just the sensation of tasting him. Licking the tip I sucked gently on it teasingly until he pulled back. His fingers grazed my lips followed by his own. He fell to the side of me inserting himself back in me while doing so.

I moaned out.

"Daddy no more I can't."

"Shh baby, you're going to sleep with me inside you and wake up with me the same way."

I twisted my head back gently and pecked his lips closing my eyes falling asleep again. We laid there together both physically and emotionally intertwined as one.

I awoke to the feeling of Daddy brushing my hair aside gently.

I mumbled softly "mmm that feels so nice."

Pecking my forehead he replied.

"Duly noted Babygirl." "Are you ready to go shopping my love?"

I loved waking up next to him, but I loved feeling him still slightly hardened and stirring inside me more.

I turned over on my back looking up at him.

"But Daddy I have clothes at ..."

He interrupted me before I could utter his name.

"Yes you have clothes at William's house but you are mine now." "You will wear only clothes either I have bought for you or clothes you buy yourself."

I nodded my head.

"Yes, Daddy but I don't understand...?"

He didn't seem angry that I was questioning him, taking in a breath he stroked my cheek.

"Babygirl you will learn that my taste and his taste in clothes are different for one, and two it brings me joy to spoil you." "Knowing you are wearing anything else that a man bought you makes Daddy upset ok?"

I sat up pecking his lips.

"Ok, Daddy."

"Um, Daddy can I ask something else?"

"Yes, my love anything."

"You said your taste in clothes is different, how so?"

"Well for starters I don't like showing your beautiful body off. "While I'm okay with some revealing stuff that hugs you just right, your body is mine and mine alone."

He paused then pecked my nose.

"You must know how men look at you Babygirl?"

I shook my head no and bit my lip blushing.

"No Daddy I don't."

"Sweet Adalei, that's why you need me here to help guide you."

I smiled at the thought wanting him to teach me more about his world.

"Anything else that is different Daddy?"

"Yes, he often dressed you in dark colored clothes, and again while I find those extremely attractive I also know bright colors will look terrific on you too."

His comment about bright colored things made me think of the bright teal colored teddy bear he had sent me.

"The teddy bear Daddy... I love it."

He chuckled.

"I know Babygirl I heard you squeal last night when you saw it."

I gave him a puzzled look and he chuckled even louder.

"Sweet girl, the reason Daddy knew you weren't reading and what you were watching last night is because I was right next door." "I got a connected suite just in case you wanted to talk, which Daddy is very pleased you did."

I laughed blushing.

"I don't have anything to wear to go shopping."

"Baby, Daddy will always take care of you, now go take a shower, your clothes are folded on the counter."

He gently pulled me up from bed pulling me into a gentle kiss before letting me go take a shower.

I grabbed my phone so I could play some music. The device vibrated in my hand reminding me of the text earlier. Looking down at it another message from Sir popped up.

I opened it up instantly freezing at the picture that stared at me. It was a picture of me on my knees in front of him with his thumb in my mouth. I scrolled down to read the text that was sent with it.

"You belong to me Adalei just look at how you respond when I touch you."

I dropped the phone on the counter and stepped into the shower closing my eyes. I let the hot water run down my body as I hugged myself.

I felt so complete when I was with Daniel. What was wrong with me? How bad was Sir hurting right now? What was I doing?

I sank against the wall sitting down under the shower, then felt myself start to cry. I knew I was crying because my chest hurt and my throat tightened. I let out a sob needing to get rid of the pain.

I hadn't even realized the shower door had been opened until I felt Daddy's strong arms pick me up and set me on his lap cradling me.

"Shh my love, everything's ok I got you." "Do you want to tell Daddy what's wrong?"

I looked up at him then buried my face in his neck crying harder.

"I'm such a bad girl!"

I felt Daddy jerk me back his stare grew hot but his touch was soft.

"No, you're not Adalei."

"But Sir, then me then you..."

I began to gasp trying to speak between my cries, how (sniff) could (sniff) a good (sniff) girl leave?"

"Oh, Babygirl come here."

Daddy gently rocked me then picked up a towel gently stroking my wet skin with the soft cotton. The soft caress of the towel mixed with the gentle rocking relaxed me and I leaned into him.

I closed my eyes listening to his heartbeat and felt his hand gently rub up and down my body. Once my cries subsided he stood me up wrapping my body in a dry towel. He lifted my chin up staring into my eyes.

"Sometimes Babygirl we love someone but loving that person isn't always what's best for us."

"I know William owned you for a very long time and that you have feelings for him, but he was wrong for you."

"He didn't want to accept it, but you both wanted different things out of the relationship, but neither of you wanted to do anything about it."

I stayed silent thinking back onto all the times I felt guilty when thinking about Daddy.

"I know you don't love me yet Baby, but trust me you will."

"I know what you truly need and I will soon learn all of my Babygirl's ticks because that is what a good Daddy does."

We stood there in silence for a little more just holding each other, until I felt goosebumps appear on my skin from the slight chill in the bathroom.

"Come on Princess let's go get you dressed."

He always seemed to know what I was thinking and it made me feel safe.

"Do you still want to go shopping Babygirl?"

It was only 3 in the afternoon and the day still had a lot of hours left in it. I wanted to stay in bed with him but I also needed to get out and do something.

"Yes, Daddy I do."

He smiled pulling me in for a sweet kiss stroking my cheek.

"Tell you what, we will only buy a few things today then I'll take you home and you can help Daddy cook dinner."

"Home?" I asked hearing him chuckle again.

"Babygirl you didn't think I lived in a hotel did you?"

I blushed responding.

"Well no, it's just I didn't think about that."

I finished getting ready slipping on the jeans and t-shirt Daddy had bought me. The jeans hugged me way to well and I smiled thinking back to what he said about not liking to show off my body.

The t-shirt wasn't any better either, my breast were rather larger and there was no way to hide my cleavage in that v-neck. I slipped on some sandals wanting to be comfortable walking around, then went to go find Daddy.

He was on the phone talking to someone, but he was dressed casually in jeans and a white t-shirt. The look was just as delicious as his suit but I preferred his suits more. I wondered how far I could tease him as I felt a mischievous grin come across my face.

Slowly I walked up behind him. When I was right behind him I reached around his waist from behind and gently squeezed him. He gently squeezed my arm repaying the hug.

12