No More Sorrow

Story Info
Video games bring man and transgender woman together.
2.6k words
4.57
19.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling down again, for no reason I could pinpoint. I had graduated from college several years ago, found a stable, if not spectacular, job, and had my own apartment. At 27 years old and looking even younger than that - I could easily pass as an underclassman if I were to go onto the campus - I was a decent catch, I thought. I wasn't a professional athlete, but I kept myself in good shape. And I did snag the occasional woman, though I hadn't found anyone for a lasting relationship.

I booted up the computer, looking to kill some time on a Saturday, and decided to try something different this time. My friend Steve had recommended porn featuring AMAB women who had not yet had GRS. "Well, Mark," I said to myself, "it couldn't hurt to at least check it out."

And so, check it out I did. Obviously, women in the porn industry are going to be, as a rule, better-looking than the average ones you would find walking around on the street. Even so, these women in the videos were simply stunning. When dressed, you wouldn't have a clue they had a penis, they were so damned gorgeous. I jerked it to those videos, putzed away the late afternoon and early evening, then jerked it to those videos again. To my surprise, the most enjoyable part was watching them bend men over and fuck the men up the ass.

I dismissed this as pure fantasy and went on with my life. I worked my way through the next week. I still wasn't feeling particularly chipper. So on Saturday morning I went to the bank, got out $20, spent $8.33 on lunch and left $1.67 as a tip, and took the ten dollar bill and my grumbly self over to the video arcade near the campus. I exchanged the $10 for tokens and began slowly working my way around the arcade.

After about 4 hours, I returned from a quick bathroom break and counted the tokens I had left. Just enough to play three games of basketball against the computer. I lost the first one but won the second. I was about to start the third "tiebreaker" game when a feminine voice sounded from behind me.

"How about you challenge me instead of that dumb computer?"

I shrugged. "Sure. I'm Mark."

"Tori," she replied. When we shook hands, her grip was surprisingly strong.

"Ready when you are," I told her. "I'm just letting you know, on the rare occasions I've played this game against girls, I've never yet lost."

She grinned. "There's a first time for everything." Then she positioned herself at the other side of the machine, and we dropped in our tokens.

The game went back and forth, neither of us able to obtain a large advantage. With the game tied, I scored a layup with 12 seconds left. But Tori set a screen and zipped a pass to the corner for a dagger 3 as time expired. Swish.

"Congratulations," I said to her.

"Thanks," Tori replied. "I'm hungry. Want to get out of here?"

I had no reason to stay, having used the last of my tokens. "Sure."

It wasn't until we got out of the dim arcade that I could properly view Tori. When we stepped out into the sunlight, I took a look. She was half a head taller than my 5'8", muscular, fit, with what appeared, through her blouse, to be pert but firm breasts. Her red hair was slightly longer than shoulder-length and framed her square-cut but rounded at the edges - one might say Piet Hein hyperellipsian - face. Her long, muscular legs were nicely shown off by a skirt that ended just above her knees.

"You're very pretty," I told her. She had, of course, noticed me eying her body.

Tori smirked. "What is it about guys? The first thing they do is ogle a woman." Her tone was half-joking.

I shrugged. "I'd better make it up to you, then. Maybe you'd like me more if I showed off my cooking skills."

"If you're trying to lure me back to your dwelling," Tori grinned, "just bear in mind I could snap you in half like a twig. So don't go getting any funny ideas."

I took her hand in mine. "I promise that my intentions are as pure as Ignatius of Loyola's soul."

Tori chuckled. "We both know you're lying, but I love the reference. One of the three founders of the Jesuit order. I went to a Catholic high school in Concord."

That reference was familiar to me. "The De La Salle/Carondelet schools are right across the street from each other and exchange classes. Students from one, once they become juniors, can take classes at the other one."

She game me a genuine smile. "Very good, Mark. Then I came here and graduated college. I work as a data entry clerk for a small company nearby."

"I do similar work, Tori," I told her. We had reached my dwelling, and I let her in. I showed her around the tiny apartment, which was dominated by my video game machine/TV setup. "I'll get cracking in the kitchen."

Tori busied herself with my football video game, as I could clearly hear while I produced what I hoped would be an impressive meal. I cooked up pork chops, rice with vegetables, and mashed potatoes. For beverages, the choices were water and juice.

"That game is ridiculously easy to beat," Tori grinned, sitting down at the table. "I won 84-0."

"On what skill level?" I inquired, slicing into my pork chop.

"Heisman," she chuckled.

I shook my head. "I've never won by more than 28 points at that level."

Tori smirked. "Were you ever Alabama playing North Texas?"

"Oh," I guffawed. "Yeah, that makes a difference."

Tori complimented me on my food after she polished off her plate. I explained that living alone, I had no choice but to learn how to cook. She then proceeded to take two games out of three from me, with me being Alabama and her being Clemson.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," Tori said, rising from the couch as we finished the third game. "I'd like to spend more time with you, Mark."

"I'd like to spend time with you, too, Tori," I replied as we exchanged phone numbers.

"You mean in me," Tori smiled. "But at least you're being patient."

The next Saturday, Tori came over in the early afternoon. We watched "We Are Marshall" and "Harvard Beats Yale 29-29" together. Her choice.

"I was expecting you to pick something romantic," I told her afterwards.

"Just because I'm a woman doesn't automatically mean I'm into sappy romance," she giggled, lightly punching me in the shoulder.

I stared at her. "I suppose you're next going to tell me you like action flicks."

"Cobra, Surviving The Game and The Condemned are three of my favorites," she declared, deadpan.

"If I believed in reincarnation, I'd swear you were a guy in a former life," I told her.

She chuckled. "Maybe I was." Then she rose to leave.

The Saturday after that, Tori invited me to her apartment. It was about as small as mine and also dominated by her electronic setup. We had, of course, been texting back and forth during the week.

"My house, my rules," she said. "I do the cooking tonight."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine."

I busied myself with one of her games. It was something I'd never seen. A rugby game. I had, of course,seen actual rugby played, watching the Six Nations on TV, but I didn't know a video game existed for it.

I somehow managed to win, 13-11. Tori walked in at the finish. "That was more challenging than you thought. The US isn't nearly as good as New Zealand. Well done. Dinner is ready."

Dinner, as it turns out, was lasagna, salad and for dessert, apple pie. I complimented Tori on her cooking skills.

"Thank you, Mark," she grinned. "I've worked hard on them since becoming a woman."

The phrasing struck me as odd. "What does that mean, `becoming' a woman?"

"You can't tell?" she asked. "The male interests, my height, the movies I like didn't clue you in?"

I shrugged. "Women can be tall. You're half a head shorter than Heidi Gillingham. And not all women play with dolls. Heck, growing up, I played one-on-one tackle football against a girl named Camille who was 2 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier than me. She regularly kicked my ass at it. She also was the one who introduced me to horror films."

"I'm glad I pass," Tori smiled. "I was born with a Y chromosome, just like you."

I looked her up and down. "You're a tall, fit, beautiful woman."

Tori blushed. "Thank you, Mark. But I will prove it to you in a second."

We finished our meal, cleared the table and made a pit stop before Tori walked me to her bed. "Sit over in that chair," she instructed. I did. She slowly removed the top half of her clothing. Her breasts were not massive, but they were firm. I let out an involuntary whistle.

"Between a B and a C cup," Tori explained. "I'm glad you find them sexy."

She slowly removed the lower half of her clothing. Sure enough, she did have a penis. About the same size as my own. I would honestly never have guessed.

"Now you know," Tori said. "I figured I'd better let you know now, before we got too involved with each other. I know you're probably disgusted. This way you can exit my life now before either of us gets heartbroken."

I made no move to leave, instead continuing to drink in her body.

"Go on, vamoose," Tori encouraged me. "You're cisgender, so I know you are trying to hold down your vomit."

I had never heard the term "cisgender", but was able to easily figure it out from context. "You are mistaken," I told Tori. I stood up and removed my own clothes, slowly, until I was naked.

"You don't find the fact I still have a penis disgusting?" Tori responded, looking shocked.

I broke down and confessed that I had recently started watching porn featuring AMAB women and found it a real turn on. "I'm actually very pleasantly surprised," I told her, "that you are AMAB."

Tori gave me a genuine smile. "Come here, then."

I joined her on the bed. "Gladly."

"I don't believe in rushing into sex," Tori murmured. "So why don't we just lie here and snuggle?"

"A good idea," I told her. We lay still, her body pressed against me from behind, her arms wrapped around me, and talked. She asked me what my favorite parts were of the film clips and I told her when the woman was bending the man over. I asked her what life was like as she grew up, and she told me she was an excellent athlete. She showed me pictures of when she was on the De La Salle rugby team. She was still living as a male then, and didn't transition until she started college.

"Now you know why I have the rugby video game," she giggled.

I chuckled. "Yep."

We fell asleep with her holding me.

The next weekend, we decided to meet on Friday and spend the entire weekend together. I treated her to dinner Friday evening at a local restaurant, and she bought the tickets for the movie. She also chose it. Typical action flick. We both enjoyed it.

We got back to her place. "I'd like to start by snuggling naked again," she told me. After a pit stop, we both disrobed and climbed onto her bed, where, again, she snuggled me from behind.

"I really like when you hold me, Tori," I grinned.

"I'm glad, Mark," she replied. "I like holding you."

I pressed my body backwards, more tightly against hers. "I feel very comfortable with you."

Tori began giving me slow caresses. The feel of her hands running over my skin sent shivers through me.

"I feel comfortable with you, too," she whispered. Her lips pressed against the nape of my neck. Her tongue traced a teasing trail from there downwards along my spine. My body started shuddering.

"I'm yours," I panted. Tori lay me down on my back and kissed my chest. My consciousness seemed to recede as my sexual needs seized control of my brain. My cock stiffened and quivered.

"Nice equipment," Tori grinned. One of her hands wrapped around my pole and she began stroking. My breathing became a series of pants interspersed with soft moans.

After a few minutes, Tori removed her hand. My disappointment must have shown on my face. "Warm me up now, Mark."

Tori lay on her back. I kissed her lips, then trailed my own downwards over her neck. Her body quivered, and I lingered.

Eventually, I made my way down to her firm chest. Her nipples were quite sensitive. She really liked when I would suckle on one and use my tongue to brush the tip of it.

I began caressing her smooth, muscular legs. Her moans let me know how appreciated I was. I lightly nibbled at her nipple, and she giggled.

My hand made its way upward to her quivering rod, and I began to stroke it, like she had done for me. She allowed me to do so for a short while before breaking away.

"You did good, Mark," she purred. "And I'm sure you've been anxiously waiting to be inside me."

I blushed. "I won't say no."

Tori dripped some lube onto my pole and stroked it, so that I was fully lubed everywhere. Then she got on her hands and knees. "Be gentle. It's been a while."

"Okay," I grinned. I indeed took my time entering her tight rear. And once I was in, I moved slowly back out and back in, establishing a careful rhythm.

"Good man," Tori purred. "Nice and easy. That feels wonderful."

"I know," I replied. "And you seem to like it as well."

"Goofball," Tori smirked. I gradually built the pace. Eventually, Tori was rocking her ass back and forth to match the movements of my cock. I felt my body tense and my balls tighten.

"Tori," I gasped. "I'm..."

"Go ahead, Mark," she purred. "Fill me up."

I blasted my load inside her. She let out a satisfied sigh. "That was wonderful," she moaned. I popped my deflating pole from her rear. "Now, get on your knees."

I positioned myself face down and ass up. Tori used the massive amount of precum she had been leaking to lube her dick, and then slowly pushed inwards, penetrating my ass.

I was glad she took her time, letting my body adjust to the sensations. Once I was more used to it, it felt really good. I felt like one of the men in the videos I had been watching. If I hadn't just cum, my cock would have stiffened.

Tori quickly built the pace. "Take my load," she gasped. She filled my bowels with her thick seed. I dropped down onto the bed, spent and satisfied.

When we could move again, we cleaned up in the shower. Then we dried off and lay happily on the bed. I was on my back with Tori's head on my chest.

"So, was that your first time with a transgender woman?" Tori grinned.

I nodded. "Yes."

"I'm honored that you let me be your first," she whispered.

"I'm happy I met you," I replied. "I'd like this to be the first of many times we spend in each other."

"Or, like now, with each other," Tori said with a soft laugh.

The rest of the weekend was a pleasure fest as we explored each other's bodies very thoroughly. We did occasionally stop for food and sleep.

A year ago, after trading weekends at each other's place for 18 months, we moved in together. I still love every aspect of being in (or with) Tori.