No One Out-Fucks Jilnar Jardaly

Story Info
Oversexed Jilnar Jardaly destroys a professional black stud.
2k words
4.44
7.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

*****

"No One Out-Fucks Jilnar Jardaly"

Hello, all you nasty little boys!

This is Mistress Marie.

I know that little slut Jilnar told you a filthy little story from when she was my slave-girl. Would you like to hear another to wank your big, hard nasty cocks to? Of course you would, you perverted bastards!

As you know, Jilnar loves pussy but she needs cocks and cum. And a lot of it! I had to let her off the leash, now and again (if she was a good little slut), to satisfy her addiction...

It had been almost two whole weeks since I let those men at the building site gangbang her roughly in their toilet, so she was aching again for more cock and cum. And she had been a good and obedient slave so I decided to arrange her next serving of cock and fuck-fresh cum...

I'd heard about an underground Fuck Contest that was going to be happening close-by, that following weekend. Apparently, some African American stud with an eleven inch cock was cleaning up and destroying any female competitor that challenged him, easily within the first few minutes of the first round. Word was, he was on some pretty amazing sexual performance enhancements, but who gives a shit? No man in the whole fucking world can out-fuck my slutty little Jilnar. I once saw her totally drain fifty men within an hour. She left them all fucked-out, passed out and totally destroyed! And she hardly even worked up a sweat!

I made the calls and entered her in the Contest. The scheduled bitch they had chickened out and they were looking for a replacement, so I booked her in. I decided to keep it a secret to surprise her...

The night had come, so I told her we were going out. She didn't ask where because she was very well trained and knew to never ask questions. But I know how crazy and out of control she can get in the presence of cock so I packed her ball-gag, collar, leash and my riding crop in my bag (just in case)...

When we arrived and started making our way into the building, Jilnar's excitement was already mounting. She can always sense when she's about to be used by men. When we arrived in the arena we immediately saw their undefeated champion - Jilnar's opponent...

He went by the name of "Morgan the Merciless". He was near seven feet tall and a tower of muscles an tattoos! He was clad in a cape and lion cloth and raising his arms to the cheering crowd, as the announcer was listing all his many victories. Fearless Jilnar was grinning like the Cheshire Cat, and jumping up and down excitedly. She was staring at him, with her eyes wide open, and couldn't stop licking her lips, as she looked up and down his big, strong body.

Morgan pulled off his cape and lion cloth and there it hung - all eleven inches. The crowd gasped with awed amazement, and my sweet Jilnar squealed with excitement. I was having to physically hold her back until her name was called, where I then released her and she sprinted straight towards him, pulling off all her clothes on the way...

He seemed stunned by her keenness, but quickly regained his composure. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard with one hand as he squeezed her ass with the other. This was getting her so worked up that I could see her pussy - her hungry pussy - was already dripping wet...

"I'm gonna fuck da shit outta you, whore!" he said leaning down pulling her face to his.

"No one can out-fuck me!" she said, spearing her tongue deep into his unsuspecting mouth.

He reached behind her and gabbed her ass with both hands and carried her to the middle of the ring.

He laid her on her back, pulled her legs open, knelt between them as said, "Ready, bitch?"

"I was born ready, wimp!" she retorted.

This response made the crowd laugh, but enraged Morgan!

"Just for that, I'm goin' in hard!" he growled.

"Just the way I like it!" she smiled back at him. "Come one, stud, show me what you can do."

He straightened his legs and wasted no time in plunging his whole eleven inch black cock straight in, until he was flat against her. He seemed quite shocked that, instead of crying out, she just keep smiling at him, taunting him to give her more. He then realized that he was up against his first real challenger, so decided to try and end the event the best way he knows - hard, fast and furious!

He started pumping in and out of her, as fast as his muscular physique could muster. His face was the look of concentration, but Jilnar's was the look of total bliss. The stupid, over-confident bastard was playing with fire, and about to be taught a lesson he'd never forget!

He was pumping and pounding her, like a jack-hammer, while she dragged her long manicured nails down his back and dug them deep and hard into his buttocks. He released a slight yelp, but continued to pound.

"Come on, stud!" she continued to taught, "Awww... Did the nasty lady's fingernails hurt your little botty? Hmmmm? Toughen up and fuck me, you asshole! Come on, fuck me!! FUCK ME!!"

His whole body started convulsing and a look of shock cam over his face, as he realized what was happening. Like all men, he was finding Jilnar way too sexy, and her tight, wet pussy just felt far too good. Yes, he was already cumming. Hard! He took one final thrust right into her so every inch of his cock was all the way inside her. A second later he was blowing a huge load deep inside her.

He collapsed on top of her and then rolled off her, onto his back. Jilnar wasn't even breathing heavily. And, because he blew so deeply inside her womb, not a single drop of his massive load leaked out

She propped herself up on an elbow and said, "Ready for round two, stud?"

He staggered up and said, "I need a minute but, after that, you gonna regret embarrassing me, bitch!"

He scurried away and his trainers tended to him, while Jilnar, loving the attention from the roaring crowd, put on a sexy, slutty dance and masturbation show for them.

Minutes later, he returned. Not looking as arrogant as the first time, but still with that expectation to win look in his eyes.

"Now you gonna learn who da man!" he shouted, laying her out on her tummy. He slid her legs together and knelt over her with his legs on either side of hers.

"Now I'm gonna ream your hot, little, Arabic ass. And for being such a little bitch, I ain't gonna use any lube. I ain't even gonna spit down yah shithole first!" he said, sneering at her.

"Mmmmmmmm... Just the way I like it!" she cooed.

Once again he plunged in and started pounding with all he had. The problem was, Jilnar's ass feels even more amazing than her pussy, so he again found himself about to shoot another load prematurely.

"No, no, noooo!" he cried in total disbelief. "Not yet! Please not yet! It's tooo- It's tooo- It's tooo s- sss- soooonn!!"

It looked like his brain was trying to make his body slow down, but his body would not respond, because she felt way too good. Again he flattened himself onto her and pumped another big load deep inside her, this time somewhere deep inside her bowels.

As before, he rolled off of her, but this time he looked like he was in trouble. He was sweating, panting and his whole body was shaking.

He looked up at Jilnar, again propped up on her elbow, smiling down at him (not a single drop of his seed escaping her ass).

"Is that it? Fucking pathetic, Yank! I've had seventy-year-olds do me better than that! Come on, stud, I've hardly even started."

A hush was coming over the crowd as they realized there was a new champion, one who was easily crushing her opponent. The crowd started chattering, like they were trying to change their bets with the bookies. Morgan saw this distraction as an opportunity to try and escape Jilnar the Merciless.

He started to slither away until he felt a well-manicured female hand grab his ankle.

"Going somewhere, stud?" teased Jilnar, "I'm not done with you yet!"

She started to drag him back towards her. He tried to claw away, but it was all in vane, as he was weak as a kitten and Jilnar was in full lust, and, when she's in a lust frenzy, her bodily strength triples!

"No, no, no, no, please!" he begged, with tears coming out of his eyes. "You win. Please let me go! Please! I'm begging you!!"

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking wimp!" she said, rolling him onto his back and grabbing his limp, exhausted prick in her hands.

In Jilnar's expert hands, any cock, no matter how much she's already drained it, can become hard again. No matter how much he may try to resist, no man can. Jilnar has more control of any man's cock then he does himself. It's like watching some kind of perverted snake charmer. Something Morgan the Defeated was learning, as he felt his cock beginning to harden...

Jilnar tossed a leg over him and raised her hot cunt, high over his erect but red, raw member. She looked down shooting him an evil grin, and he knew what was about to happen...

She collapsed he legs under herself, letting the full force of gravity impale her onto his poor cock!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!" he screamed, sobbing uncontrollably, as Jilnar leaned over his face to lick his tears.

"Mmmmmmm...," she said, "I love the taste of anything that comes out of a man's body."

She pounded and pounded him so fucking hard. Then, she let it slide out. The crowd seemed baffled, until it was clear what she was up to. They all gasped as she turned herself over and rammed his cock back in her ass, reverse cowgirl style. Her ass is even tighter than her snatch so Morgan was crying and begging her to stop.

When she decided to finally give him some mercy, she got off, grabbed his cock with those expert hands, and she pumped and pumped and managed to get him to give her another hot load, which she let squirt into her open, waiting mouth. The crowd cheered as they saw his final load squirt into her mouth, which she promptly swallowed.

She then leaned over to Morgan and whispered, "Wanna know a secret? I love American cum. It's yummy."

Morgan finally lost what remained of his consciousness, as she moved away from him. He was done but Jilnar wasn't. As the paramedics were trying to resuscitate Morgan, Jilnar's attention shifted to the crowd. Oh,no! It was as I feared! Her inner lust monster was released! I had to act fast before she started attacking all the men.

"COCK!! CUM!! GIVE ME!! NOW!!" she started shouting, advancing toward the frightened crowd, who were trying to back away from her hands which were grabbing at their crotches. I took out the riding crop and struck her hard.

"NO!" I commanded. "Bad little slut!"

She swiped at me, like the over-sexed animal she had, once again, become, so I whipped her several times. She finally yielded, so I quickly put on her ball-gag, collar and leash and quickly started getting her to crawl the hell out of the room!

"You bad little slut for hitting me like that!" I reprimanded her. "Just for that, a whole week without clothes! And you'll be eating all your meals on the floor, out of your little doggy-dish. And, if you need to pee, you'll have to go out and do it in the garden, like the naughty little dog you are."

By the end of the week, I had her trained back into my obedient little slave-girl.

Now, what did you think of that, you depraved bastards?

If I ever feel like it, one day, I might even tell you another story about our many sordid little sex adventures.

Mistress Marie