No One's At Home

Story Info
Two people share their first time.
1k words
3.15
25.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ann_oo
ann_oo
1 Followers

I woke as the sunlight entered my room. It was a nice Sunday morning. As I had a very hectic schedule earlier night I was very tired. As I unwound slowly I remembered that my parents had gone out of town for some work and will return only after a day or two. I felt very lazy to get out of the bed to get my own coffee. At last after some time I got up and got myself a nice coffee. I did not have any plans for the day and did not even feel like going out. So thought of relaxing the whole day and reading some nice books.

Having my coffee I went to have a nice and long shower. It was very relaxing after a hectic days schedule earlier. After an hour or so I got of the bathroom wiped my self dry. I was again feeling bored to find a dress so just thought of lying on the sofa reading something before getting dressed up. As I lay on sofa I caught a sight of few magazines on the desk beside. One among them was an adult magazine which I got from the library as there was no one at home. I started browsing through it slowly. The erotic pics in it made me very desperate. I was still in my bathrobe. Unknowingly my hand went to my right boob and I started squeezing it and moaned for the pleasure.

Suddenly the phone bell rang. It was Sid my childhood friend. We are best of friends and in same class in college. He needed some notes from me and asked me if he could drop in and collect it. I agreed. Within next 10 mins the door bell rang. I was still in my bathrobe. I opened the door for Sid and asked him to wait till I dress up. He said he'll wait. I went inside the bedroom to change. Sid made himself comfortable on the sofa. His eyes caught the sight of the open adult magazines on the side table. He picked it up and browsed through the pages. Even he had very erotic feelings. He kept on going through it.

In a moment I came out of my room dressed in a very short and a short spaghetti top which could give full view of my heavy breast. Sid kept on looking at me with the magazine in his hand. I was embarrassed and said," Oh!! Just ...wanted to know... what it has in it ...that it attracts so many guys. ...Just got it from the library." Sid also started feeling uncomfortable. He started having ideas in his mind. There was a big bulge in his pants. I could notice it clearly. He caught me while I was looking at his fly.

He said, "Wanna know what do guys really like??" and before I could say anything he came forward and kissed me on my lips. As his kiss became passionate I started responding back. His hand started exploring my body and started playing with my boobs and squeezing them. Next he left my body and went away only to pick me up and took me to my bed room. He put me down on my giant size bed and took of his shirt and came near me. Slowly started undressing me and in no time I was totally nude. For a few seconds he looked at my naked body with lust in his eyes. Then slowly he started exploring my body again and took one of my nipples in his mouth and kept on squeezing the other.

Then he reached the main area between my thighs and planted passionate kisses on my clean shaven pussy. I moaned..., "ouch... Sid ...that feels good... Aahh...wow..."

He put is finger inside me and I moaned even more louder. That really felt so good... Then before he could proceed further I stopped him to take off his pants. I couldn't wait to see his tool. He helped me to take it off. He was wearing expensive black jockey. He took that off too. And there I could see BIG and RED tool of his waiting to be swallowed. I took it in my hand and put in it my mouth slowly. He moaned with pleasure as my lips touched his meat. God it tasted wonderful. Slowly I started take in and out of my mouth and gradually the speed increased. He felt very good. "Oh Anna u make me feel alive...now please take me in." I was shocked. Both of us were virgins and we both knew that. "Don't worry Anna, I swear I won't hurt you... trust me." I agreed.

He made me lie down on the bed and eased me. Then he took his tool in his hand and kept it on the opening of my vagina and gave me an assuring smile. I closed my eyes. "Don't do that... Open your eyes...look at me as I enter you" I obeyed him and opened my eyes. Though I was wet it took him some time to enter me as my cunt was tight. When he slipped inside me I moaned out of pain. "Ouch Sid ... That hurts... Ahhhaaaa... Oops it's painful", I said. "Don't worry darling... I'll comfort you..." And saying that he squeezed my nipples with both the hand very hard. This time I moaned even more louder. To shut my mouth he sealed my lips with his and bit me hard and started sliding in and out of me... Slowly he picked up pace and started moving fast. Now pain subsided and I started moving in a specific rhythm. He said, "I am gonna explode... Want me to exit??" and saying that he started withdrawing me... I caught hold of him and made him wait and with the movement of my eyes I told him to cum inside me. I know I was gonna have the best time of my life.

ann_oo
ann_oo
1 Followers