No Ordinary Love

Story Info
Chance encounter leads to unforgettable night.
4.1k words
4.54
24.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at herself in the mirror one last time. Helena applied just a touch more of lipstick before she was finally satisfied with her appearance. She was wearing a long black skirt, deep purple sweater, black stockings and black boots. Her naturally wavy dark brown hair was pulled up on the sides, but she left some curly tendrils on their own. Her friends had called her earlier and asked her to go out with them for dinner and maybe to a club after. She hadn't had any other plans for the evening, so she decided to go.

She drove into the restaurant parking lot and found most of the spaces filled. "Dammit," she thought to herself. After driving for a few minutes, she came upon an open space only to have someone else drive up to it at the very same moment. Helena put her directional on a moment before the other car and slipped into the space before the other had a chance.

"Ha...try to take my spot, I don't think so Mr. SUV." She said out loud to the reflection in her rearview mirror.

The other driver sat there and when Helena got out of her car, she noticed the window of the SUV roll down and the driver stuck his head out.

"Hey! You took the spot I was waiting for." He was pissed off.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't see anyone's name on it, how silly of me." She was sarcastic in her remark and kept walking. The other driver sped off in search of another parking spot.

She got into the restaurant, checked her coat and made her way to the table her friends were at. "Well, better late than never. We were about to send a search party out for you Helena." Her friend Anne said jokingly.

"I had to fight for a parking space here. Next time, let's carpool, okay?"

Jacob, Anne's boyfriend said, "No kidding? We didn't have any trouble."

"Well, I beat some asshole to the last spot and then he yelled at me for it." She shook her head at the memory.

Matthew and Lisa walked over to the table with drinks from the bar. "Hey, I told you guys she'd make it. They all thought you weren't going to show up." Lisa gave Helena a hug.

"You look scrumptious Laina." Matthew had always been a huge flirt. He and Lisa invited everyone to dinner to announce their engagement. Everyone toasted to their friends and they went on to have a wonderful dinner.

Helena excused herself and walked to the ladies room. She was turning the corner when all of the sudden, someone else turned from the other side and bumped right into her. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Helena looked up to see the SUV guy staring at her.

"You?"

"You!" She stared right back into his chocolate brown eyes and thought they were the most gorgeous she had ever seen. "Excuse me." She walked around him and to the ladies room. While she was washing her hands, she looked in the mirror and noticed herself blushing. "What the hell is that about?" she thought to herself. "That guy is rude, and obviously doesn't look out for anyone but himself. Stop acting like a schoolgirl!"

He was standing there when she walked out of the ladies room, leaning against the wall. Helena felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach. She went to walk past him and back to her friends when he reached out and touched her arm. Helena looked up at him with a surprised look. "Can I help you with something?"

The SUV guy smiled. "Yeah, you could tell me your name."

"Why would I want to do that?" She gave him her most snobbish attitude.

"Because I'll need to know what to moan when we have sex."

Her eyes opened wide. "Excuse me?"

He laughed. "It's a joke. I'm Chris." He reached out to shake her hand and waited for her to do the same, only to be left hanging. "And you are...?"

"Not interested." She turned and walked back to her friends.

"Laina, how do you feel about going to The Grog?" Lisa asked her when she sat back down at the table. Suddenly, alcohol seemed to be a good idea to her.

"Sounds good to me." The group headed out and Helena felt someone stare at her when they were waiting for their coats. She looked over and saw Chris at the bar with some friends. He was looking right at her, unabashedly. Anne and Lisa looked over to see what had Helena's attention.

"Oh my God Laina, he's staring right at you." Lisa said.

"I know, don't look back at him. That's the guy from the parking lot."

Lisa hadn't heard her story of the parking lot rumble, so Anne told her about it. "Well, Laina he may be a rude son of a bitch, but damn, he's handsome." Lisa said, giggling with Anne.

Matthew and Jacob walked over with their coats and the five of them left. Helena looked over her shoulder one last time to see Chris smiling at her and raising his drink to her. She felt herself blush from head to toe when his group of friends all looked over at her. The quicker she got out of there, the better.

Helena got a ride to The Grog (a local pub she and her friends went to often) with Anne and Jacob. She could not get Chris out of her mind and it was really starting to piss her off. Anne turned around to ask her, "So, what's his name?"

Helena was shaken back into reality. "Whose name?"

"The SUV guy." Anne smiled at her, knowing that was who Helena's thoughts were on.

"What makes you think I know his name?"

"Because I saw him follow you from the bathroom. There must have been some sort of confrontation, or he wouldn't have been staring at you and you sure as hell wouldn't be blushing like you are right now."

"Chris." Helena looked back out the window, regretting that Anne knew her so well.

"Laina, he's cute. And he seems to be attracted to you."

Jacob added his two cents worth. "Anyone who isn't blind would be attracted to her. Even when she has that sour expression like the one she has right now." He laughed.

"Thank you Jacob. You guys know that I don't want to be involved with anyone right now. I don't have the time or the patience for it. And, from what I know about this guy...he is DEFINITELY not my type."

Anne countered, "Why not?"

"Because he's arrogant. And rude. And full of himself."

Anne continued for her, "And cute. With gorgeous eyes, an awesome body..."

"How do you know he has an awesome body?"

"Laina, you can tell by the way he carries himself."

Anne turned back around when they got to the pub. Lisa and Matthew had gotten there before the three of them and got a table for everyone. There was a cool band playing live and Helena really liked them. Jacob went and got a round of drinks for everyone and Helena was drinking a Guinness when Lisa tapped her on the shoulder.

"Look who's here." Lisa motioned over to the door.

Helena turned and looked at towards the door and saw Chris and his entourage walk in. She turned back around before he could catch her staring and drank down half of her Guinness. Goddammit, the butterflies were back. She drank the rest of it. Lisa kept looking back to see where Chris was and Helena grabbed her hand.

"Stop looking at him or he's going to know I'm here."

"And that would be a bad thing how?"

Helena just shook her head as the alcohol was taking effect over her body. She didn't drink often, so when she did it hit her fast. She got up to go to the bar for another and asked if anyone else wanted something while she was going. Matthew offered to go with as everyone wanted something else. There was no way Helena would make it back to the table with five drinks feeling as tipsy as she was. While they were waiting for the bartender to take their order, Helena saw Chris. She turned to Matthew. "If he comes over here, pretend that I'm here with you, okay?"

"Laina, you ARE here with me."

She rolled her eyes. "I know that, but I mean pretend like we're together...like a couple, okay?"

"My pleasure." Matthew smiled at her and put his arm around her waist.

Just as she figured, Chris saw her and walked up to them. "Hello again." He practically yelled over the noise of the band and patrons.

Helena looked over and tried to act nonchalant. "Hello." She smiled at him and then turned back to talk to Matthew.

Chris laughed and gave his order to the bartender. While he was waiting, one of his friends came up to him. "Hey man, Mike wants an ice water."

Chris responded, "Yeah, okay."

His friend leaned over to say something right in Chris' ear. "Hey, isn't that the one from the parking lot and the restaurant?"

"Yup."

"Dude, she's here with someone."

"Yup."

"Ha! You are so not gonna get her number now."

"You think so, huh?"

"Well, since you don't even know her name. Yeah, I'd say it was a pretty good bet that you won't."

"Yeah, whatever." Chris couldn't stop thinking about her since he saw her walk away from him in the parking lot. She was so beautiful and so full of attitude. He didn't know what attracted him more to her. When he saw her at the bar with another guy, his heart sank. But he was determined to find out her name. Hell, he was determined to wake up next to her tomorrow morning.

He tapped her on her shoulder. "You still haven't told me your name."

Helena smiled sweetly at him. "You're right." She took her drink and walked back to their table with Matthew.

"Holy shit! She totally spanked ya!"

"Shut up Joey." Chris took their drinks and followed Joey to where their friends were.

While the band had finished their set and were waiting to begin the next one, people got up and danced to music from the DJ. Lisa, Anne and Helena got up and were dancing together. The three of them were pretty much lit and they were really getting into the music, dancing suggestively with one another. They knew that men were staring at them and that only encouraged them. Matthew and Jacob watched them from the bar, both enjoying the show.

Chris' friend Joey and two other guys were dancing too and they kept moving closer and closer to the girls. When Matthew and Jacob saw that, they decided to get over there and make sure no one tried anything with the girls. Anne and Lisa started dancing with their boyfriends and Helena, in her drunken state, decided to piss Chris off and dance with Joey. They were dancing very close to one another and Helena was enjoying every minute of the attention Joey was giving her. He leaned over and asked her, "What's your name?"

She asked, "What's yours?"

"Joey."

"Well, Joey, I'd tell you my name, but I know you're only going to tell Chris." She smiled up at him.

"No, I won't. I promise."

Damn, he was sexy and him grinding into her was slowly driving Helena insane. "Helena."

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you, I'll make sure to let my parents know you appreciate it."

Joey laughed. "You're a smartass. I like that."

She needed a break...and something to drink. She excused herself and walked to the bar. Joey found someone else to dance with while she was gone. Helena asked the bartender for a water and went to pay for it. The bartender gave her the money back. "Your tab is taken care of already."

"It is? By who?"

The bartender pointed over to Chris, who was talking to his friends. "Him."

For a moment, she smiled. She didn't know what he was up to, but she was going to find out. She walked over to his table before her liquid courage was gone. She tapped Chris on his shoulder. "Thank you." She said loudly over the music.

3Chris looked up at her. "You're welcome. I felt I owed you that much." He pulled out a seat for her and she sat down next to him. His friends had gone on with their conversation while Chris now directed his attention to Helena.

"Why are you doing this?" She leaned in to say that close to his ear. Feeling her breath on his neck made Chris shiver.

He leaned towards her. "Because you still haven't told me your name." Her eyes closed automatically when she heard his voice so close to her and felt him breathe on her neck. She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or not, but she was becoming more and more attracted to him and it was driving her insane.

"Helena. My name is Helena." She looked directly in his eyes. There were more beautiful than she remembered.

"That wasn't so difficult, was it?" He smiled at her and she felt her heart beat faster.

"Dance with me." She got up and took his hand leading him to the dance floor. The sound of Sade's 'No Ordinary Love' filled the room. Helena was staring into Chris' eyes as they danced, their bodies moving together. His hands were roaming over her back, pulling her closer to him. She was holding his upper arms, more for support than anything else. The intense look in his eyes made her knees go weak and she was holding onto him to keep herself on her feet.

Just when she thought she had her wits about her, Chris leaned down and kissed her lips softly. He pulled his head back and looked at her for any type of response, hoping she wouldn't hit him. Helena surprised both Chris and herself when she pulled his head towards hers gently and kissed him. She traced his lips with the tip of her tongue, then slowly slipped her tongue past his lips. That was all the encouragement Chris needed. He deepened the kiss, sucking on her tongue while he pulled her body close to his. She was running her fingers through his hair and moaned softly into his mouth. They were unaware of anyone else around them, getting lost in one another.

Helena broke this kiss and both tried to catch their breath. Chris didn't think it was possible, but she looked even more beautiful with her tousled hair, blushing cheeks and swollen lips from his kiss. She whispered in his ear, "I'll be right back."

He watched as she walked over to her friend's table. She leaned down to tell one of her friend's something, then grabbed her jacket and purse and walked back over to Chris. He looked at her and wondered what she was doing.

"I need a ride home. My car is back at the restaurant."

Chris got his jacket and the two walked out to his truck. Chris held her hand and went to open the door for her when she turned toward him and kissed him again. He leaned her up against the side of the truck and kissed her deeper than before. When he broke the kiss, she was breathless. They finally got into the truck and she gave him directions to get to her apartment. While he was driving, he reached his right hand over to hold her left. He rubbed the top of her hand with his thumb. She looked over at him and he lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it softly.

Once at her apartment, Chris got out and walked Helena to her door. They kissed once more. Chris looked into her eyes and Helena felt weak again. "I want to see you again. A real date."

She smiled. "Why?"

"Because I don't think you'll like it if I stalk you."

"Is it stalking if the person who's being stalked is a willing participant?" With that being said, she turned to unlock her door and opened it. Chris was ready for her to say goodnight, and was completely thrown for a loop when she took his hand and led him inside. Once the door was closed, they kissed hungrily, neither wanting it to end.

Somehow, they made it to Helena's bedroom and before she knew it, she was in only her purple silk bra and panties. She was siting on the edge of her bed, and Chris standing in front of her. She reached up and lifted his sweater off, dropping it to the floor. She then untucked the tee-shirt he had on underneath and took that off. Her hands wandered down his bare chest, her fingers tracing every muscle. She finally reached his pants and looked up at him. He took her face in his hands and kissed her. While she was kissing him back, she unbuckled his belt, then the button of his pants and finally pulled the zipper down. She could feel his erection growing with each move she made. It started at The Grog when they were dancing and she wanted to please him desperately. After their kiss ended, he kept his eyes on hers as she bit her bottom lip. She slid her hands under the waist of his pants, then his boxer briefs and slowly slid his pants down and off.

Helena took his hard cock in her hand and began stroking him. When she heard Chris moan softly, she knew he wanted more. She licked the head with the tip of her tongue, swirling his precum around while she stroked the base of his cock. Chris' fingers were running through her hair as she slid him deeper into her mouth, sucking more aggressively. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft as her hands rubbed the inside of his thighs seductively. She took a deep breath, looked up at him and then took him all the way into her mouth. She felt the head of his cock in her throat and her lips were at the base. Chris felt his knees weaken.

"Oh God Laina...please...mmmm...don't stop baby."

She slowly took him out of her mouth, her tongue dragging up the underside of his throbbing cock. Before she could do anything else, Chris leaned down and kissed her hard, nibbling on her lips. There was no way he was going to lose his control this quickly. They moved up onto her bed and Helena laid on her back with Chris on top of her. He unclasped her bra and took it off of her, kissing her shoulders as he slid the straps down. He ran his tongue down between her breasts and took her right nipple into his mouth, sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue while he massaged her left. He then switched, taking her left nipple in his mouth, sucking on it. He blew lightly on it, making it harden even more. She felt goosebumps form everywhere as she watched him explore her body.

Helena had never done something like this before. She never picked someone up at a bar and took them home. But there was something about Chris that she just couldn't resist. When he looked at her and smiled, she felt all of her resolve melt away. She was definitely in trouble.

Her mind came crashing back into reality when she felt his tongue lick her clit. Instinctively, she arched her back off the bed and gasped. Chris looked up at her and made eye contact. The look in his eyes was one of pure sexual desire. He kept his eyes on hers as he kept licking her wet folds and he inserted his finger inside her.

"I can't believe how wet you are for me baby." He slid another finger inside of her and slowly began to finger fuck her while he licked and sucked on her lips and clit. "You taste so good...so sweet."

Before she knew it, she was cumming in his mouth. She ran her fingers through his hair and pushed his head closer to her. When he felt her muscles starting to contract, he slid a third finger inside of her. Helena lost all control and finally found her release, coating Chris' mouth and lips with her cum. He gently kissed her skin and licked up her wetness from her thighs while he massaged the backs of them.

Helena guided Chris up to meet her face to face and kissed him, licking her juices off his chin, the corners of his mouth and finally his lips. She kissed him deeply, sucking on his tongue, tasting herself. It turned on even more, if that was possible, to taste herself on him. She rolled them both over so she was on top of him and kissed him again. She licked his neck from his shoulder to his ear. She traced the edge of his ear with the tip of her tongue from the bottom to the top then whispered to him, "I want you inside me so badly Chris...please baby."

Chris' cock was throbbing so much for Helena it hurt. She reached down between them and took him in her hand. She stroked him and rubbed her clit with the head of his cock. Chris closed his eyes and moaned at the intimate touch. Not being able to wait anymore, he grabbed her ass and pulled her down onto him hard.

"Oh God Chris!" Helena yelled out in pleasure.

"Come on baby, fuck me..." He said to her breathlessly.

Helena leaned forward, took his wrists in her hands and held them over his head as she moved her hips against him. She was in control now, and Chris was turned on even more at her aggressiveness. He leaned his head forward and kissed her deeply, shoving his tongue into her mouth as his cock pounded in and out of her.

12