No Ordinary Love Ch. 08

Story Info
His first foursome.
4.1k words
4.58
38.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAYCE73
JAYCE73
31 Followers

I woke up a few hours later, groggy and with a horrible headache. Probable from stress. I laid on my stomach, arms spread across the bed, and began to think about what lay in store for me, downstairs. My head was killing me, and I really was in no mood to be some "resident dick" for a bunch of Porn Queens. I mustered up the strength to get up. I moved to the side of the bed, and put my head in my hands. I was able to hear the laughter of the woman downstairs, and thought of a hundred things, they could be laughing at, me being one of them. All my life, I would feel so insecure being around, beautiful woman, constantly thinking, if my breath smelled ok, if I had some nose hairs sticking out. If my clothes were in style. But most times, I found that if I was just myself, just funny and relaxed, things would go smooth and we all would have a good time. Linda, was by far the most beautiful woman I had known. But it wouldn't hit me how beautiful she was, until we went out together. The looks, I would get. They were like, "Where the Hell did you meet her?" The look of guys would be of lust , awe and envy. Then, I would appreciate this woman on my arm, this fluke of a relationship, I would care for more. Because I knew, if I didn't do my job of loving, caring, appreciating, and pleasing her physically, there would be so many men in line to take a shot. Most of whom where my friends.

She confirmed that she felt the way she did for me, because of the way I am, my personality, my care for others and my internal qualities. So, tonight, well,… I guess I would just confirm what she already knows about me. That my love for her was deeper, than any ocean, higher than any mountain, that I would not be apart of some, some, outlandish orgy. That the only woman that I could make love to for, two, three days strait, would be only her.

I walked down the steps, and entered the living-room. I was greeted immediately with a "Hi!" from everyone. I sat next to Linda, on the couch, and jumped in the conversation that had already started. To my surprise, these woman had a normal conversation. They talked about life, shopping, the latest fashions, and of course, men. Being involved with a woman in the porn industry, and now meeting theses woman, has definitely humanized them. For some reason, a person who watches their movies, or like me, who just loves looking at beautiful, sexual women, you tends to think that they are sex machines. That they live, eat breath sex, all day, every day. But their not. We all laughed, talked, and cracked jokes, it was quite normal. Eventually though, the question was asked of me. How could I last for such a long time, in love making. All eyes were on me. I took a deep breath in, shrugged my shoulders, and gave the best, honest answer.

"Emotions. Emotions, play a huge part in it."

"How?" Stephanie asked.

"For me, I can not be physically involved with a woman, who I am not emotional with. When Linda and I, have made loved for days at a time, I have the biggest emotional high. It's like I'm on some type of drug, that soars me, that gives me the energy, the will and the drive. We do some really erotic things when we are together, but in my mind, the most erotic of all things we do, is just kissing. And the times were we have lasted for hours on hours, most of it is kissing. I just can't passionately kiss a woman, who I have no ties to. Kissing is, to me the most deepest intimate thing that two people who love one another can do. All of you guys are beautiful, but I really could not be intimate with you, because I have no emotional feelings for you. I mean as our friendship grows, I'll love you, but only as a friend, or a sister… nothing more."

"What about Crystal? Today, you did her." Linda said.

"Well, Crystal introduced me to you, so for some bizarre reason, I feel that she will always be apart of me emotionally. If that makes any since."

"No it doesn’t." Linda said.

"Ok! I've had a huge crush on her for the last eight years."

"That's better."

Everyone laughed.

"So, Jason. If I came over there and stood in front of you with no clothes on, you would not get aroused?" Dee asked.

"I mean, involuntary I would get aroused, but I wouldn't want to jump on you."

"Can I see? I have to see this, because any man who says these things, I think is full of shit." Dee said.

"If you want."

Oh my God! What have I done? I thought. The three woman, that I have been in lust with were all here in this room. Crystal for the last eight years, has graced the cover of every men's magazine and I have been so, so, so in lust with her. Dee, is a Puerto-Rican , Goddess. Tall long hair, tan complexion, and legs that would not quite. One of my deepest passions, is for Puerto- Rican woman, they just make me loose it. And of course there was Linda, that I have been sexual with. Every time she stood before me nude, my heart raced, like I was seeing her for the first time. These three woman, are what my passions, lust, and perversions yearned for. The other woman, as beautiful and sexual as they were, I had no desire.

Dee, took her top off, then unbuckled her jeans and let them fall to the floor. She then walked over to me and straddled me. I took a deep breath in, "God she smelled so good!" She then began to grind on me. I was so hard. My heart pounded. I thought to myself, I could not go through with this, I would just have to sit here, and let her do whatever to me, to prove that I really did only want to be with Linda physically. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her chest. I just smiled. I leaned my head back, and looked over to my right at Linda. She rested her head on the back of the couch and laughed. She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear," You did this to yourself." There was on thing that I could use to help me to conquer this situation. Dee, was married. And no matter what, I just did not fuck with married woman. Even if she was nude grinding on me, waiting for me to fuck her. When I started thinking about that, my emotions, my feelings ceased. My fire was extinguished. I grabbed her head very softly, and then kissed her. When I did that, she looked at me, and then got up.

"I felt nothing from him." She said. "Nothing! When I am having sex with guys on the set, I feel something from them. That something, helps me perform, but I felt nothing, no vibe, no interest nothing. I thought you were full of it Jay, but I believe you."

All the other women looked at me and smiled. Linda scooted over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Well, I'm tiered. I'll see you all in the morning." Crystal said.

The other girls either went to bed, or went out by the pool.

Linda and I sat on the couch alone, and we talked.

"So, how did you do it? How did you, shut your feelings off? When we make love, I can feel what you feel. Dee was right, when we do pictures, there is a little something we feel. And most of the time, we can pick that up."

"I told you. I only have feelings for you."

She looked at me, like she didn't believe what I said.

"Jason! Come on! It's me your talking to me. I know you."

"I knew she was married, I can't do anything with a married woman."

"So if any of the other girls would have did it to you?"

"I would have lost it. What man wouldn't have?"

"You know, I think you’re a lire."

"Why?"

"What you said, it's a big lie."

"You don't believe me that I can't be with someone without being emotional?"

"No, for some reason… I actually believe that. It's what you said concerning being a virgin until you meet me. You know how to make love too well. You know what a woman wants sexually, before she even ask. You know a woman's body to well. You are too in touch

with the feelings of a woman. Those things comes from experience. They come from a man who knows from knowing."

" Two things. One, I read… a lot. And two I used to work at a medical school."

"OK, so what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?"

"In my opinion the greatest thing a man can use, to find out what a woman wants without asking a woman, what she wants, is fashion magazines." She looked at me puzzled.

"Vanity Fare, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and all those other magazines, feature every month at least two articles that talk about how woman are in relationships that are unfulfilling, mentally, emotionally, and sexually. These woman, who represent the majority of all woman, tell what is missing, and how a man can fill the void. I just remembered all that I've read, and applied what I learned. I use to work in a medical school, in the anatomy lab. I would assist in teaching the anatomy. Male and female. I know the, nervous system. Where the nerves are, the pressure points, how to stimulate them. What stimulates them. I just never put them to use, until I met you. And they work. Another thing that most men, don't do is, they don't take time to get to know the woman's body of whom they love. Linda, I know your body, I know where to kiss, where to lick, where to caress. I know that if I kiss you on the right side of your neck, you will let out a soft moan of pleasure. I know that if I want to relax you, I can lick and suck on your breast. I know how long it will take to bring you to an orgasm, when I do oral sex on you. I know, if I lick the bottom of your clitoris with the tip of my tongue, you squirm. I know that if I want to relax you I can rub your vagina with a little pressure. I know that if I want you to sleep well, all I have to do is run my hands through your hair.

So you see, I'm not a lire, it's just, the knowledge I have, makes up for me being inexperienced."

She looked at me, and took a swallow.

" Make love to me."

I took her hand and lead her to the bedroom. I told her to lay on her back. When she did, I gently removed the little bit of clothes she had on. Then I got undressed, spread her legs and laid between them. I began to kiss on her neck, then on her face. Eventually we locked lips, and deeply began kissing.

I could not help but notice, that no matter what, her breath always tasted so fresh when we kissed. I know it must sound really strange for a guy to be talking about his woman's breath, but it's the little things that turn me on about her. Her hair, her hands, her soft skin, all of those things combine just makes me melt.

I entered her and began moving very slowly up and down in her. My heart was racing. She wrapped her legs around me, and I then went deeper in her. I didn't last very long, a few slow in and outs, I came. I leaned down and kissed her neck, and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I came to quick. I guess I was more excited than I thought."

She kissed my shoulder, and told me lay on my back.

When I did, she moved between my legs, and started rubbing my cock. A few seconds of her warm soft hand rubbing up and down got me aroused again. When I got hard, she leaned down and began sucking my cock. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. When I opened them a few seconds later, I saw Crystal, standing in the doorway in a short white shirt and nothing else. Without saying a word, Crystal walked slowly over to the bed, and straddled my head. She moved her hands down and spread her labia, exposing the light pink of her vagina. I stuck my tongue deep in her, and moved it around. I then began to suck on her labia. I took my hands and spread her ass cheeks, then finger fucked her tight, hole. I felt I was about to cum, and I began to squirm uncontrollably. My right hand left Crystals ass, and held Linda's face in my crotch as I came. Her hot breath mixed with my cum and her saliva, made a good lubricating fluid. Linda leaned up, and then stuck my wet dick in her ass. The tightness almost made me cum again. She began to move slowly up and down. She leaned forward and hugged Crystal. She then pulled off the little white shirt that Crystal had on, and began kissing her bare back. Crystal turned back, and her and Linda began kissing. Linda started rubbing, Crystal's tits as they continued to kiss. My tongue re-entered Crystals pussy. I licked the walls of it, I dug and found her clit, and when I licked it, I heard her sigh. As Linda continued moving on my cock, I felt another explosion coming. When I came, I thrust, my thighs up. I felt the semen, slowly oozing out of Linda's ass and down my shaft. She leaned forward on Crystal, pushing her harder into my head. Crystal then moved off of me and laid horizontally. Linda then got into a sixty nine position with her, and they both began eating each others pussy. I laid there just looking. I was so, horny, but I just wanted to watch. It was beautiful, seeing two women that I love very dearly, please each other in this way.

I leaned up and kissed Linda's bare bottom, then I moved to a chair, that was close to the bed. The moon light that shone through the room, hit their bodies and made them look like a work of art. As I sat there looking in awe and lust, Dee peeped her head through the door. She must have heard the moans being that her room was next to ours. She walked in and saw me sitting in the chair, she smiled. She then moved over to me, and kneeled on the floor in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth, and started to suck. I grabbed her long curly hair, and moved her head back and forth on my cock.

A few minutes later I came in her mouth. She moved her head back, and let me shoot my hot sperm on her face and hair.

She moved on the bed and laid beside Linda and Crystal. She spread her legs and rubbed her cunt. She began to masturbate. She closed her eyes, and her mouth was open, she began fucking herself harder, she lifted herself up and dug deep in her pussy with both hands. I couldn't help it, I got aroused again, walked over and took her hands from in her. I got between her legs and began to fuck her. Her pussy was loose and well fucked, just the way I like it. I leaned down and kissed her neck, our lips joined and we began to kiss each other. The room began to be filled with the sounds of moaning, and the air had a light trace of sex. I came in Dee, but I didn't stop pounding her cunt. I just continued on and on. I came a second time, a third time, and a forth time. I looked between our thighs, and saw we were covered with cum. She looked up at me, breathing heavy. I leaned down and began to suck on her tits. Her hand rubbed my head as I sucked covering her chest with saliva. I entered her again and fucked in and out of her. About a minute later I came, I pulled out and moved up to her head, and exploded on her face. By that time Linda and Crystal were done. They both stood beside the bed and looked at me on top of Dee. I looked over at Linda, and smiled. She moved back on the bed and kissed me.

"Fucking liar!" she said softly.

"Sorry. I was caught in the moment."

She kissed me again, I could taste Crystal's pussy on her lips. My tongue probed her mouth, deeply. She pushed me down on the bed, and put my hard cock in her. Then she began to move back and forth on me. I touched her face and held it in my hands as she closed her eyes in concentration, moving almost in slow motion on me. she bit her bottom lip, then opened her mouth. She let out a soft "fuck." When she cursed in passion, it turned me on so much. Dee and Crystal got into a sixty nine, and began eating each other beside us on the bed. Next to me I could hear the slurps, and the licks that Dee made as she hungrily ate the wet pussy of Crystal.

I pulled Linda to me and kissed her lips. I was sure the other girls by now would have heard us. I whispered to Linda "Where are the others?"

"They went home." She said in a weak, tone.

"jay, I going to cum. Eat my pussy to finish me off."

She leaned back. I pulled out of her, the I put her legs on my shoulders, and buried my head between her legs. I stuck my tongue in her pussy, and licked the walls, and clit. I licked her clit with the tip of my tongue, and within four minutes of me doing it, she came in my mouth. I held the cum in my mouth, and then I swallowed it. She rubbed my head, as I continued to eat her pussy. I just loved being between her legs. So I just lay there and closed my eyes.

I woke up still laying between Linda's legs. Dee and Crystal moved in the night. I leaned up and moved beside Linda. I just looked at her as she slept. "Damn! She is just so beautiful!" I thought.

"Hey! Are you guys up?" Crystal said from the door.

"I am. Well sort of."

I looked towards the door, and saw Crystal nude standing there.

"You wants some breakfast?"

"Is that a rhetorical question?"

She smiled at me.

"No that is a real question."

I got up and walked over to her, and told her let's cook something. We walked down the hall, both of us naked as the day we were born. I held her by the waist, then my hand grabbed her ass softly.

When we got to the kitchen, she put on a small apron, that barely covered her chest. She then threw on some bacon, and scrambled some eggs. A few minutes they were both done.

"I'm not really hungry right now." I said

"Neither am I. So we'll save it for later."

"Let's take a dip." I said.

We walked out to the pool and hopped in the water. She went under and came up in front of me. She the pushed me to the wall, of the pool. She grabbed my cock and put it in her. She then put both of her legs on the pool wall in back of me. she started to move fast, as she did that splashes of water hit us both in the face. Waves were being made as she fucked harder. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I came. When I finished, she moved off my cock and stood beside me. She then looked at me and began rubbing my hair.

"When Linda moves out here, you know you won't see her a lot."

"I know."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll probable return to masturbating on a daily basis."

"She real concerned about you. Our show is going to be once a week. A lot of her promotional stuff she'll be doing here in La. But I'll be in New York dancing about two times a week."

I looked at her.

"Well on my days off, I'll just fly over here."

"It will get old. The flying back and forth. I know, but I have to do it to make ends meet."

"Yeah."

"Linda wants me to stay with you when I'm in town. She feels that she rather know the woman your fucking, than to find out she a stranger."

"You don't mind me just fucking you?"

"I know that when Linda is not in town, you’re my man. When she is, I know to fuck off."

"She doesn't mind?"

"She is just worried about your needs, physically while she away."

I leaned over and kissed her. Wow! I thought. This is definitely getting bizarre. Linda making arrangements for Crystal to be my concubine, while she's away. I mean I liked it, but it was just different.

"Hey guys." Linda said as she jumped in the pool.

"Well I'll leave you two, I have to finish packing."

"What's up?" Linda said.

"Nothing, just, thinking about what you'll be doing for me."

"What's that?"

"Letting me fuck crystal while your out of town."

"Well I don't really like it, but I've got to take care of you. Plus she'll be your protector."

I shook my head.

"Stop worrying for gods sake."

She moved in front of me, and then kissed me.

"You fuck my ass really good."

She turned around, and pushed up against me. I spread her cheeks under the water and rammed my cock in her hole. She leaned her head back and kissed my neck. Her legs floated up as I fucked her tight hole. With my right middle and index finger, I fucked her pussy. Her arms wrapped around my neck holding her afloat. My left hand grabbed her tits, and I squeezed them hard. I leaned down and kissed her neck, sucking on it. I felt I was going to cum. I pulled out of her, held my cock with my right hand. She turned and looked at me. Then she went under water. She opened her mouth, and wrapped it around my cock. I let my grip go and came in her mouth. She grabbed my ass, and pulled her face into my crotch. Her body floated to the top of the pool. I reached over and grabbed her ass, I stuck my middle finger in her hole. She then let go of me and swam to the other side of the pool. She stood by the wall, and gestured for me to come over to her. When I did, she grabbed my head, and spit the mixture of cum, water, and saliva into my mouth. Then she leaned over and kissed me. I grabbed her wet hair and pulled her head back. I then spread her legs and fucked her pussy. We just looked at each other. I don't know what she was thinking, I don't know what I was thinking. But the way we looked at each other, we were thinking of something. I came in her. I pushed her tight to the wall, and let every drop enter her. She grabbed my head and looked me in the eyes.

JAYCE73
JAYCE73
31 Followers
12