No Ordinary Love Ch. 09

Story Info
Problems internally worked out.
3.5k words
4.64
26.6k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAYCE73
JAYCE73
32 Followers

As I followed Linda out of the pool, I just began to think how Bizarre this relationship is getting. From the start, my goal was to gently bend and steer her the right way, to try to get her out of the flesh business. But it seems that she has morally corrupted me. Destroyed my ethics. Seared my conscience. Blinded me to distinguish what is right and wrong. Yet… I was enjoying the utter destruction of the man, that I once was. I mean, I was at a point were I was making excuses for myself. "I didn't drink. Didn't smoke. I don't do drugs. Don't gamble. My only vice, was sex." Even that, I wouldn't consider a vice, because it was with a woman I loved. The way I was going, I would be in films with her. I didn't know what to do, or who to talk to. I never thought I would be "over sexed."

"What time is the flight?" I asked

"Five. We're staying at the MGM Grand. Me and you."

She walked into the bathroom, and ran the water for a bath.

"Are you going to join me?"

"How could I say no."

I walked in behind her, and when the tub was filled, we both got in. She sat in front of me, I rubbed her breast softly and kissed her neck. I then kissed her shoulders. Her skin, was just so soft. I could hold her like this forever. I took a deep breath in, and leaned back to rest my head against the wall. She turned her body around and laid her head on my chest. I ran my hands through her hair, and then rubbed her back. This… she is what I want. She is who I love. If this is love though, true love, … why am I constantly questioning it. Why do I feel so, adulterated. Love is suppose to be pure, and unadulterated. It makes you feel good inside, you don't question it. So if I feel everything that love is not,…is this love? If I have to ask that, then it's not. The conclusion, was not what I wanted to think of. So, what do I do? Do I just go on pretending, that I am in love? I mean, I truly loved Linda, but,…I…I…can not say, that I was, In Love with her. Her personality, her beauty, her mind, her sexuality, were things that I loved. But her life, her lifestyle just overshadowed all of the great things about her. Really, what normal man would want to spend the rest of his life with a woman who was in her work. What normal man, would want to raise a family with a women like her. But when I looked at her face, her beautiful flawless face, I thought, what man would Not want to be with a woman this beautiful. Despite how I felt. Despite that I didn't think I was In Love with her…I had to give it time. I had to give her a chance to change. I just prayed that I would not change for the worse, before she changed for the better.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"Liar."

She leaned up and softly grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes.

"Your almost in tears. What's wrong?"

I shook my head. She looked at me in a ver concerned look. She then leaned down and kissed me on the neck.

"Stop worrying. Things will be ok for us…I promise."

She moved her hand between my legs and rubbed on my penis. I was already hard from her laying on me. She then put me in her. She slowly moved up and down. She closed he eyes, then leaned down and kissed my face.

"I swear…things will work out." She said in low voice.

I moved my hands down and rubbed her ass. We both began kissing each other. My heart raced, my breathing got heavy. My body relaxed. She moved faster on me. I grabbed her ass hard, making her slow down. I pulled her tight to me. I brook from kissing to whisper to her I was going to cum.

"Stand up." She said.

When I did, she took my cock, wiped the bubbles off of it, then stuck it in her mouth. I grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled. I then pushed her face into my crotch. I felt I was about to cum. Some shot in her mouth, but most of it was on her face. I could not help but think how unbelievable it was, feeling wise to cum on her. I would never have Thought about doing thing like that with another woman. But…it just felt so good.

She stood up in front of me, with bubbles from the bath covering her body. She then hugged me tight. I pulled her even tighter to me, with my hands on her rear.

"I love you." I said

"I know. I know sometimes you feel that you don't. Are you, In Love with me, Jason?"

I looked at her, with a confused look.

"I know you love me. But are you, In Love with me? If you are In Love with me, you'll accept me for what I am, and what I do. You'll be patient with me, if you are In Love with me."

She paused, "Jay, are you In Love with me?"

I didn't say anything. She then walked out of the tub and dried herself off. I followed. It really bugged me, that she could sense, what I was thinking and feeling sometime. She knew what I was feeling and thinking. She knew the struggle I had in accepting her career. She knew I doubted my feelings.

I walked into the bedroom, and she was packing some things. She didn't acknowledge I was there. Which meant, she was some what upset. I took my overnight bag, and then headed down stairs. I sat on the couch and waited for Crystal and Linda. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Crystal picked up that something was wrong, with us.

"What happened Jay?"

"Nothing."

"What did you say to Linda?"

"Nothing."

"Sometimes,…that is a bad answer."

I didn't say anything to back to her.

"Jay, you know she really loves you. She really, is in love with you. If something goes wrong with what you and her have, she would become a person that you can't imagine. She would do things, that I problem would not do, and I'll do just about anything. So, whatever it is Jason, work it out. If you love her, work it out. If it's nothing on your part, just be patient with her, and she'll turn around."

"Thanks."

Tomorrow comes today

We landed in Las Vegas around six thirty. Even though Linda did speak to me, she was still cold. We got to the hotel and checked into our room. This was the first time I'd been in Vegas, and I was in awe. It was amazing. I thought New York was something, but this place was in a whole different category. Our room was on the thirtieth floor overlooking "The Strip." I stood by the window and looked at all the Neon lights, it was almost Hypnotic. I turned around and looked at Linda getting unpacked. She was totally ignoring me. I couldn't take it any more, I had to find out what was wrong with her.

"Linda, what is wrong with you?"

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"Nothing."

"Linda, you have been cold as ice towards me since we left LA. That's not you. What is wrong?"

"You don't know me, how can you say how I'm acting is no me?"

I couldn't believe what I heard. I plopped down in the chair by the window and looked at her. What she said really hurt me. Like a knife was pushed into my chest.

"Linda."

"What!"

"Sit down. Sit down please."

She did so reluctantly on the side of the bed.

"What is wrong with you? Your acting like some teenager who is pissed off at her boy friend for not calling her. What is wrong? What did I say to make you so upset?"

"Nothing! You said Nothing!"

"So, why are you acting like your pissed at me?

"Because I am."

"For what?"

"For not saying ANYTHING!"

Crystal told me, sometimes that's a bad answer. Wow, know I know.

"Help me to understand. What did you want an answer to?"

"Think."

"If I knew, I wouldn't ask you what it was. Now what is it?"

She paused and looked at me. She started to cry.

"Linda, what is it?"

"You never answered my question."

"What question?"

"I asked if you were In Love with me? You never answered."

"That's what this is about?…Linda, Yes, Yes I am in love with you. I love you, and I am in love with you. What caused the sudden insecurity?"

She wiped her face and then put her face in her hands.

"I don't know. I don't know."

Damn! I thought. I just told a bold face lie. But if I told the truth, god knows what would have happened. Sometimes, the truth hurts, too much. I had to do something or figure something out, to make me Fall In Love with her. What the Fuck was missing? What was I doing wrong?

"Linda, we need to talk. Now!"

She shook her head in agreement.

"Do you have to go to the banquet tonight?"

"No."

"Then, we have to talk. About what we want. Where we're going, and how we plan to get there."

"I know."

"Do, you want me to start?"

"Go ahead."

"Linda, I love you from the bottom of my heart. Now that I know you, your inward qualities are just radiant. But what you do for a living, just, tarnishes all of your glory. Linda is your name, but Tera Patrick is who you are. The line has been crossed and it seems that, there is no turning back. And sadly, I am turning or have turned into someone who is equivalent. The thing is, I like it, but I don't want to be like that way forever. I found a great, funny, wonderful, beautiful woman, that I want to be with for the rest of my life. It just, I have to patient. But patience has it's limits. There comes a point when a person has to know,… when. How long Linda? How long, do I have to be patient? How long, must I wait for change?"

She looked up at me.

"Why do women always have to sacrifice? Why do we always have to make changes in our lives to meet the approval of men? Why do women always have to conform? "

I tried to remain calm. I sat back in the chair, took a deep breath in, thought before I spoke. And then I replied.

"What are you sacrificing Linda? What? You would be sacrificing, being FUCKED by men who do not love. You would be sacrificing, not being viewed by the rest of the world as a whore! You would be sacrificing being Pimped by magazines, photographers and internet companies, who capitalize off your beauty. Those are things, that you GIVE UP to be with the person you LOVE. You sacrifice, moving from your family and friends, to be with the love of your life. You sacrifice, a better paying job because it will take you away from you children. THOSE ARE SACRIFCES! Giving up what you do for a living, is not a sacrifice Linda. It's just something you DO, for love."

"Maybe we shouldn't be with each other than."

"Do you really mean that? LOOK AT ME LINDA! DO YOU REALLY MEAN THAT? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?"

"What you want, I can't give."

"Can't,…or won't."

"Can't."

"Why. Make me understand."

"Jason, you just don't understand. You don't understand."

"Linda."

I walked over to her, and kneeled in front of her. I lifted her head up and looked her in the eyes.

"Linda, Marry me. Let's make this legit and then we can work things out as a married couple. We're in Vegas we can find some freak to marry us."

She laughed.

"Yes!"

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

She started to cry, and tearfully said, "Yes."

"Do you want to have ten kids with me?"

"No!" laughing.

"Let's go."

Going to the chapel

We left the hotel, and got the Bell Hop to get us a cab. When we got in, I told the driver to take us somewhere to get married. About ten minutes later, we pull up to a purple and white chapel. It didn't have a name, but there was about ten couples waiting in line to get married. We walked up the steps and got in line. I looked at Linda and smiled.

"Jay, for some reason when I was a little girl, this is not how I imagined my wedding would be."

"It can't be that bad. We'll have a nice honey moon in Tahiti and things will be ok. This is not that bad."

Just as I said that, the minister came out.

"OH MY GOD!" Linda said.

I looked up and I could not believe what I saw. These people including us were waiting in line to be married by "Barney" the dinosaur. There was a purple Dinosaur, with a black and white collar around his neck, and a bible in hand.

"When I said we could find a freak to marry us, I was joking."

"Ok Kiddies we're going to let you in now." Barney said.

The line moved forward and I walked up, but Linda pulled me back.

"Jay, no. Not this way. Not here. And I Damn sure ain't getting married by a dinosaur. This would be a mockery of something that is sacred. I can't." She looked at me. "Jason I do want to marry you, but not like this."

"Ok."

We walked to a bench by the street and sat down.

"Four Years Jason."

"For what?"

"That's how long it take for me to get out of Porn. Four Years."

"Why so long?"

"Contracts, that were signed in blood. That's why."

She look over at me.

"Can you wait? Will you wait? Please."

"Yes. I would wait longer if need be."

She smiled at me.

"I know you would. This will give us a chance to grow together, get to know each other more. And to work out what we need to work out. Then we will be in a good standing before God and we can both say that we will be faithful to each other,…forever. Right now, I can't say that, because of my job, which means I would be lying before God. And believe it or not Jay, I do fear God, I don't want to lie to him."

"Can we have Barney to marry us?"

"Hahahahaha. You are so stupid!"

"I'm hungry."

"The hotel has a 24hour all you can eat Porterhouse Buffet."

"I've always wanted to know how many Porterhouse steaks I could eat."

I hailed a cab, and we got in.

"The MGM Grand."

"So did you two just get married?" the driver asked.

"Hell no. Not here. We decided to do it right, and wait a bit." I said

"Good. Marriage is serious. A lot of kids come here, and do it as a spur of the moment thing. It's not a joke. You have to be with that person, Forever, and that's a long time, with the wrong person."

"Yeah, we know."

I leaned over and began to kiss Linda. We both kissed each other hard and passionately. My hormones were charged up again. I stopped kissing and looked at her. She looked back with the look that I wanted to see again. The, I will do anything you want look. I took her hand and placed it on the bulge in my Jean's.

"Do you want to eat first?"

"It depends on what you eating." She smiled

"You."

"Then yes, lets eat first, then we can get something to eat."

"I love it when you talk like that. It's going to be a while, I have a lot of stress I need to relieve."

"I'll help you relieve it."

We arrive at the Hotel, and then we both rushed to our room.

We got undressed as quick as we could. She laid on her back, on the bed, spread her legs and beckoned me to her. I laid between her legs, and entered her. I moved back and forth, in and out of her. I leaned down and kissed her neck.

"Fuck!" I softly whispered. "I coming already."

I pushed on her and leaned up. She held on tight to my ass.

"FUCK, I came too Fucking quick."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Lick my pussy, Jay."

After I came in her, I slid down between her legs and began eating her freshly fucked cunt. I licked the cum around her labia. I then spread it and entered her with my tongue. I licked the bottom of her clitoris. She grabbed my head tight. I loved when she did that, because I knew I was doing my job well. She screamed out "FUCK!" Her breathing got heavy, her hands pulled me deeper into her pussy. She pulled my hair hard. I pushed as deep as I could in her with my tongue. With the tip of my it I felt for the very end of her clitoris, the I slid back to the front. I did this as hard as I could. When I reached the entrance to her vagina, she screamed in ultimate orgasmic pleasure. I repeated the same thing four more times, each time, her scream became loader, her language more perverse and vulgar. When she finally came, she screamed at a piercing level "FUUUCK! I' M COMING!" Seconds later, several shots of liquid filled my mouth. When she was done, I moved up and kissed her, releasing the mouth full of liquid I had. I then entered her again with my rock hard cock, and rammed it in and out of her pussy. I put her legs over my shoulders, and pushed down hard on her. I leaned my head back and began to frantically fuck her. I was almost at the point of coming, but I couldn't. I could feel her vagina contract around my cock as it entered and exited her. I could feel I was almost there, but wasn't quite yet. So I just fucked faster. I looked down at Linda, she looked up at me. My mouth was open and saliva dripped out. Linda reached up and wiped my mouth then licked her hand. The look she gave me, just turned me on more, and more. Her knees hit her forehead as I pushed harder. Finally, I felt the sperm moving up my shaft. I pulled out, her legs dropped to the bed. I moved to her face quickly, and rubbed my cock. "Fuck, it's not coming out!" I rubbed it harder. Linda Scooted up and moved my hands from it. She then placed it in her mouth. I grabbed hold of the head board as her warm mouth ran back and forth over my cock. "Make be cum Linda!" As she moved faster, I grabbed tighter the head board. As I came, I shouted "FUCKING FINNALLY!" I came all in her mouth. She sucked until my cock was sperm free. I then collapsed to the foot of the bed. She moved to me and kissed me. She straddled me and rubbed my withering cock. When it hardened again, she put it in her, and bounced up and down. I just laid there. I had no energy to do anything. I looked up as her tits bounced up and down, at times hitting her in the face. She grabbed her hair and pulled it. I felt myself coming. I looked between our thighs, and could see cum oozing out of her cunt when she bounced up and down. I moved my hands and ran them across her bare skin. From her waist to her thighs. It was like silk. She slowed down and started grinding on me. She then moved off my cock. She leaned back sat on my stomach, then spread her labia. She then rubbed her clit for a few seconds. Then a she came on my chest. She leaned over and licked the fluid off me. When she was done, she laid her head on my shoulder, and kissed my neck.

"We have about five or six years to get all this perverted sex out of us." She said.

"Why?"

"When we have kids, we can't fuck like this."

"You want kids?"

"If their with you." She looked at me." Our children will be beautiful."

"I know."

JAYCE73
JAYCE73
32 Followers