No Ordinary Rescue

Story Info
How to thank a man who rescues a woman in the snow.
1.2k words
3.99
12.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catplay
Catplay
2 Followers

After two hours, I realised that I had no other choice I was going to have to abandon the car and start the long, long walk home. I knew I should have left work earlier, but the snow didn't seem that bad from the office window. Fuck it. Now there were cars queuing up for miles as they struggled to get up the icy, snow covered hills, and my petrol light is on.

I left a quick message on Facebook to let people know I was heading home and not to worry! Fuck it again - phone battery is getting low. I put on my hat and gloves, emptied by bag of non-essentials and locked up the car. The wind was freezing, and the snow was getting heavier. Soon it would be dark. I started up the long hill, crunching underneath my feet.

After about an hour, my legs were completely numb, my lips were like ice, and snowflakes tickled my eyelashes. Still so far to go, but no going back now. I tried not to cry as 4x4s drove past me, heading to where I was going. There was no footpath, just trees and snow. The hill was getting steeper - just get to the top of this one and then downhill all the way home. Another vehicle was coming up behind me, slowly and carefully navigating the ice, and left me in darkness as it too went past. But at the top of the hill, it stopped - red brake lights winking at me. The engine stopped, the hazard lights came on and the door opened,

'It's you! What are you doing here?'

He grinned as he stepped out of the truck and came towards me. 'I thought you might need rescuing.'

'How did you know where I was?'

'I saw your Facebook post, and decided to come and find you,' he said as he walked closer, and stopped in front of me. I had never been more pleased to see anyone. We just stood for a moment and stared at each other, and then I flung my arms around him. 'God I could kiss you,' I said as I pressed my cold cheek to his face. I felt him flinch and squeeze me slightly harder. Slowly, we loosened our hold, and pulled back ever so slightly. 'Go on then,' he breathed.

My heart stopped for just a second. I could feel his warm breath on my face, and his hands pressed against my back as he looked at me. And then I kissed him.

Gently at first. His lips were soft and warm, and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop. His hands pressed against my back and drew me closer. I could never get close enough. He kissed me softly, and opened his mouth to run his tongue over my lips, and then we were kissing hungrily and deeply. I couldn't feel the cold anymore. As we kissed, he casually moved me step by step away from the road and into the line of trees until my back was against the trunk, and we were out of sight from the road. He drew his lips away from mine and placed his hands on either side of my face, tracing his thumb across my bottom lip. I could barely breathe.

'You have no idea who long I have wanted to touch you,' he said, and traced his rough fingers down my neck until he reached the buttons of my coat. I took off my gloves and threw them to the floor - I had to feel his skin with my own hands. In unison we opened each other's coats, and reached inside, just looking at each other. His fingers reached under my top and lightly brushed my waist as he moved his hands higher. I could feel the cold of his skin, and my nipples hardened - aching for him to touch them. I ran my hands over his warm, soft skin and reached round to his back, scratching my nails softly up his spine. His hands cupped my breasts and his thumbs ran over each nipple making me groan. I could feel it running right through my body like electricity.

We began kissing again, exploring each other's lips and tongues - he tasted so good, and I gently bit his lip. He began to kiss down my neck, and then lifted my top so that he could gently bite my nipples through the fabric of my bra. I moaned again and grabbed his shoulders tight. The cold air was making me feel every sensation so much more, and I could barely stand it, but I didn't want it to stop.

I could feel a throbbing in my clitoris as he tugged at my nipples with his lips - first one and then the other. God I felt like I was going to come, and he hadn't even touched my pussy, Then I felt his hand reach up under my skirt, and he kissed his way up my neck, until he was looking me in the eyes. He watched me like a hungry animal as he pulled my knickers to one side, and traced a finger over my clitoris. I moaned and writhed beneath his touch, as he slipped a finger inside me, keeping his thumb slowly circling my clitoris as he pushed inside me. His cold hand was getting slippery, and he was working deeper and faster. All the while looking at me while I was getting closer to coming.

It wasn't enough. I reached for his belt and undid the buckle. I could already feel his hardness through his jeans, and I wanted to touch him so desperately. I loosened all the buttons, and reached inside. His cock was hot and hard, and it sprang to life at my touch, as he groaned softly and I ran my hand up and down the soft skin feeling it tremble at my touch.

We couldn't hold back anymore. He reached down and grabbed one of my legs behind the knee, and lifted it up so that my pussy was exposed to the cold air. Using my hands, I guided his throbbing cock towards me, and he gently pushed inside me as he kissed me hard. God it felt so good. I lifted my hips to meet him, and we pressed closer and deeper together. His huge cock was filling me, but I couldn't get enough. I grabbed his backside and pushed him into me as deep as he could go. He bent his knees and started to thrust upwards to get all of him inside me. So deep and so delicious, like nothing I had ever felt before.

And then I felt it - the orgasm rising up through me, totally out of control. I threw my head back and clutched him to me, as he thrust his cock deep inside me, and then I felt him throb and pulse, and I came hard. My pussy was clamping around his cock and I cried out in ecstasy as he pushed deep into my one last time and groaned deeply as he came inside me.

We stood there for a while, clinging to each other and breathless, feeling each other's pulses and throbbing as our orgasms ebbed away, not wanting to be apart. He kissed me softly, and cupped my face with his hands.

'You were worth waiting for,' he said.

Catplay
Catplay
2 Followers