No Past, No Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then do it."

I guided him in and lifted his pelvis. He filled me completely.

"Oh fuck, that's good, Kat," he moaned. "You're so fucking wet."

"Thanks to you," I laughed.

He turned his attention to my other tit as to not let it get lonely. I rode him slowly wanting to make it last forever. I still couldn't believe my luck. Who would have thought that all the way out here in the middle of nowhere I would be fucking the lead singer of a popular band?

In the back of my mind I knew he knew I was running and that was the perfect setup. I wasn't going to go blabbing about this because I had just as much to hide as he did. Out here in the desert we were perfect – no past and no future. Just the two us: here and now with me on top and his cock deep inside me.

"Harder," I said through gritted teeth. "Make me forget."

A deep thrust home made me forget alright. Damn, did it ever.

"Don't forget about this," he said, gasping with pleasure. "I know I won't forget the feel of your sweet pussy."

I helped him along by riding him for all he was worth. I watched his biceps flex as he used them to lift me off him then slam me back down. His eyes flickered open and closed, but whenever they were open, they bore through me. He had such an intense stare it almost unnerved me.

"I'm not going to forget those eyes," I muttered.

He grunted, lost now in the pleasure I was giving him. Men ceased to be funny or witty or assholes once they were involved in the rhythm of humping and it didn't matter if you were famous or not, it was all the same. Chris was pumping my pussy for all it was worth and his dick filled me and pushed against my cervix to the point where I was almost ready to let go once more.

"Almost," I whispered.

"Fuck, not yet...wait..."

I answered by squeezing my vagina muscles around him.

"Oh no...fuck..." He opened his eyes. "Protected?"

"Yes, go for it," I said barely holding on to the orgasm that was ready to take me.

That was all he needed, with the last thrusts he cried out and at last I heard that animal sound that was in so many of his songs. It was all I needed as I met his orgasm with my own and we tumbled down the hill together.

"Jesus," I said again as I rolled off him.

He laughed and leaned over and gave me a long, soulful kiss. It felt good and made me want more. When he rolled away his dick was still semi-hard.

"Are you a one shot guy?" I asked.

He laughed again. "Sometimes, but I think tonight...maybe not."

At that moment I had visions of taking him in my mouth, but in time. For now we both needed to recover. When I used to smoke, this would be the time to light up, but I didn't anymore and I missed it.

Chris opened the van side door a bit and I was amazed at how cool it had gotten outside. In the distance we heard a coyote yapping.

"So is this your ultimate rock star fantasy?" he asked, grinning.

"Well, I can't say that I've thought about it," I admitted. "Especially not in a van in the middle of nowhere."

"I love it out here," he said. "This isn't the first time I've shot in the desert. Beats the hell out of Seattle sometimes."

"Never been there."

"Well if you like rain and gloom, it's the place for you," he chuckled.

"I prefer the wide open spaces out here. And the heat."

"I can relate to that space thing. I wish I had my motorcycle out here. I could go on forever."

I thought about all the driving over the last two days. I wondered when I'd stop driving. Would I get to California and run out of road?

He turned to look at me. "Why are you running, Kat?"

"Don't ask me that. Please."

"I'm sorry, it's just that you look so...I don't know..."

"Desperate?"

"No, not that...more like you're haunted by something."

"It could be that you're right," I said, pulling on my clothes.

"Where you going?"

"I gotta pee somewhere. Outside will do," I said briskly.

He didn't reply as I climbed over him and went out the door. I went to the edge of the lot and behind a tree and relieved myself. If the rest of the band and the video crew were back on their buses, I wouldn't know. It was dead quiet. I spent a few minutes composing myself and walked back to the bus. Chris was leaning against the outside of the van. His pants were on, but no shirt.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Yeah. Got anything to drink in there?" I asked, looking at the van.

"I do," he said. "Soda ok?"

"Perfect."

He reached in and got a soda, cracked it open, took a swallow and handed it to me. The cool liquid felt good going down my dry throat. I leaned on the van next to him and we looked at the millions of stars. I could hear music playing softly from the van. In another time or place this would have been almost romantic.

After a while of not talking, he reached over and began to stroke my hair. I stood still and let him do it. Soon he got tired of that and stood in front of me to nuzzle my neck. I responded by running my hands all over his smooth chest and arms. The heat was still there, but not as intense.

"You're turning me on again," he whispered.

"I'm sore."

"Is your mouth?"

"No."

"So..."

"Right here?"

"You have a point."

We both climbed in the van and shut the door. He knelt before me and I unzipped his jeans. His cock sprung out hard and ready. I wrapped my hand around it and gave a few tugs. He moaned and I knew he wanted it done the right way.

I never minded blowing guys. I know some of my friends didn't like it, but it wasn't so bad. I knew Chris really wanted it to complete the night and I complied. When my mouth took him in (as much as I could fit), he started talking.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, suck me," he breathed.

I sucked his head hard, tasting my leftover cum.

"Yes, that's it," he said, holding my head between his hands.

I flattened my tongue along the underside of his cock.

"Fuck, that's good....you're good..."

I swirled my tongue along the top of his head.

"Oh my god, yeah..."

His head was back and the neck muscles were taut. I cupped his balls and squeezed.

"Ahhhh!"

I left his cock for a moment and ran my tongue along his balls. He moaned and cried out before I went back to his cock again. This time I went faster and moved my head up and down on his shaft.

"Yeah, that's good...so fucking good. I want to fuck your mouth."

And he did. He began to thrust into my mouth hard. I grasped his firm ass in my hands mainly for leverage and partially to keep my balance. Even though it wasn't the most comfortable for me, I was returning him the favor of what he did to my pussy earlier.

"Yes...yes...yes!!!" he cried.

Oh man, I thought, he's quick. I let him dictate the pace but it was going to be soon. I squeezed his balls which were remarkably full.

"Here it comes, baby," he groaned.

And cum he did. He literally exploded in my mouth with one long sigh of relief. I swallowed it all and sucked every last drop until he collapsed on top of me. I lowered him down before stepping outside to rinse my mouth out. I don't mind swallowing; it's the aftertaste I can't stand.

When I returned his eyes were closed. We were done for the night. I pulled the blanket over us and fell asleep next to him.

As soon as it was light, I woke up. The heat would build and soon it would be unbearable in the van. Chris was still asleep and watching him I thought he looked almost angelic.

I had to get going. I didn't want everyone to see me leaving the scene of the crime. But as soon as I reached for my clothes he woke up.

"Leaving?" he asked, his voice still sleepy.

"Yeah, I better..."

Things got awkward for me.

"Will you come with us?" he asked.

"Where?"

"To White Sands."

"But that's east. I'm going west."

"I thought that doesn't matter to you."

"Chris...I...I don't want to be your groupie girl, you know?"

He frowned and the serious look came back to his face. "You're not. You are an independent woman. I'm just asking you to keep me company until this is over and we go back to our lives. I know we can't have plans."

He was right and I was tempted. Sorely tempted. My body ached with the thought of sharing his bed for a few more nights.

"It's a great offer, but I should move on. Last night, well, it was incredible and I'm not going to forget it."

He nodded. "Ok, I understand. Let me drive you over to your car."

I thanked him and watched as he got dressed and started the van up. The sun was bright now and he donned some shades.

"Where did you get this van?" I asked, making small talk.

"It's on loan to me."

Everything was temporary out here.

He brought me back to my car and we sat there for a moment figuring out what to say.

"Do you think I could contact you when we start the tour? I'm sure we'll be playing somewhere near wherever you are."

"Sure, that would be ok," I said. I gave him my card with my cellphone number. "Call me at that number, it's the best way."

He took it and put it into his wallet. "Ok. Well."

It was time to bolt. I leaned over and kissed him hard on the mouth but before I could pull away he grabbed my arm.

"Never forget, ok?"

"No, I won't. And thank you," I said sliding out of the van.

Minutes later I was pointed west with the sun at my back and a heaviness in my heart. I drove fast out of town and didn't stop until I got to the next one. After a much needed meal and a shower at the truck stop my head was clear.

When I got back into my car, I turned it east and drove like the wind.

12