No Peeking

Story Info
A loving wife educates her cheating man.
4.4k words
3.92
19.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Insignia
Insignia
6 Followers

This is an intro to a story I have had in my mind for a while that combines two events that happened to me about a year apart. I appreciate all comments. Thanks for reading.

*****

The party in my flat was winding down but a few folks remained and twisted my arm to venture a last-minute booze run to the Bird of Paradise just down the block.

I headed down the back stairs alone into the quiet desert night and walked by the ground level apartment of my downstairs neighbor who had left the party with her boyfriend about an hour earlier. Her patio door was open and I could see her body's shadow framed in the glow of her television.

I approached quietly and noticed her back arch like a large cat stretching and heard her moan deeply. Edging closer I noticed Ellen's small B cup tits unfettered by apparel boasted long thick nipples that her left hand pinched while her right hand was toying with a freshly shaved pussy. She was sitting with her legs spread toward the door and the shadows hid my inquisitiveness.

An erection built in my 501's as I watched her short blonde hair frame her thrown back face. The volume of her cries increased slightly as she brought her self off in front of my furtive gaze. Her toes curled and legs trembled as a powerful orgasm wracked her petite frame. Her mouth opened wide in a silent scream as her hips lifted off the floor. Her nether lips glistened as Ellen's delicious frame contorted around her probing fingers. I ducked a little deeper into the shadows as my neighbor recovered from her self-induced euphoria.

Back tracking from my vantage point I started once again to cross the wide open lawn of the complex.

"Who the fuck is that?" I heard Ellen call out as I was away from my hiding spot.

"Just me." I called back a voice a bit more suited to 1:30 in the morning.

"Oh. Hey Mac. What the hell are you doing?"

"Just making a quick run to the Bird. What are you doing?"

"I couldn't sleep. Probably due to this."

I walked closer to her semi darkened doorway as she pulled a light blue kimono about her ivory torso and belted it loosely. She pointed to the coffee table just to the left of where she had been seated on the floor and to the pile of white powder that sat on a mirror next to a straw and razor blade.

I laughed a little as I closed the distance between us.

"Where is Nick?" I asked wondering where her on-again-off-again boyfriend went.

"We fought after we left your place and he split. He thought that I was checking you guys out, flirting. He got really pissed and so I just told him to go back to his wife."

"Holy shit!" I coughed. "I had no idea he was married. What are you doing with a married guy?"

"Go make your beer run and I'll tell you when you get back. Let me get my clothes back on and I will see you upstairs. You need a bump?"

"Sure. What the hell. Thanks." I said dropping to my knees in front the marching dust and cutting out a couple of smooth lines. "Lady's first." I offered. And as I turned my head I could see and scent her perfect snatch through the break in the short robe just inches from my gaping mouth. I inhaled deeply. Not of the coke put of her perfectly feminine perfume. She knelt beside me quickly ruining my view but hardly diminishing the smell of her sex. She made short work of the two inch line and I followed suit.

I got up to resume my journey and she reached inside her purse, pulled a $20 bill from her wallet and stuffed it in my hand.

"Grab some Jaeger and I will meet you up at your place when you get back."

"Sure. I will see you in a sec" and glancing at my watch made my way out the door wide awake, plenty aroused and a bit confused.

I doubled my pace knowing that at two the store would close and hoping a little beer and Jägermeister would help me unlock some of Ellen's secrets. She was not a total mystery to me but she didn't often share much of her personal life. We had been neighbors since she moved in a little over a month ago. I had known her a bit longer as she was friends with and ex of mine and also tended bar at a lounge I frequented. She was pretty. Not beautiful in any classic sort of way but she had an innocent girl next door look that made talking to her easy. While she was not pretentious in any sort of way she was aloof. She visited my parties and was nice to my friends even though they all made obvious passes at her. She was about 5' 5" and sported a nice, if not overwhelming, set of B to C cup breasts. Ellen's amazing blue eyes were set in a slightly round face that always blushed when she heard something a bit off color. Her voice was a bit shrill but it made her easy to understand inside a noisy bar. Her blonde hair was cut to just below her shoulder and well suited to her pixie-vixen look. She had just turned 30 a few weeks before and she seemed to handle the milestone without much fuss.

I knew that she had her share of problems. She had a car but no license due to a DUI she received nearly a year ago. I had offered to help her out with transportation but she had never asked me for anything other than to keep an eye on her cat if she was going to be gone for a couple of days. Her boyfriend Nick seemed like a decent enough guy. He was a salesman at a GM dealership near the interstate and always drove an impressive late model Silverado tricked out with all the latest bells and whistles. He also always had a ready supply of coke and willingness to share that made him a hard guy not to like. He wasn't a big guy, barely taller than Ellen and even though he drank too much he appeared to be a genuinely nice guy. Of course, I had no idea he was married. I had no idea what his relationship with Ellen was. He was always at her work and they would take when weekend trips when she could get those days off. I had just assumed it was kinda normal boyfriend - girlfriend stuff.

Ellen didn't seem really mad and it seemed odd that Nick would get pissed about his mistress' flirtatious behavior now. Flirtation was a bar maid's stock in trade and he knew that. But what do I know. I'm a 21 year old kid who has never really been in a serious relationship and enjoys the fact immensely. I regret blue balls and sometimes waking up next to some pretty hideous closing time scraps, but hey I am no great catch myself. I underperformed at school and was officially compelled to take a semester off from my engineering studies due to two F's and a D that sabotaged my never-that-far-from-a-C grade point average. I was working in a Mexican Restaurant at nights filling in as waiter and bartender and running parts for a NAPA outfit from 8 am to 3 pm on weekdays. It was decent money but made leisure time valuable. I didn't get to see a whole lot of my friends as most them managed to stay on track with their studies or had failed even more miserably than me and had all but dropped off the face of the Earth. I am six foot and weigh about 180. I am outside a lot when I don't work. Consequently, I got a decent tan that contrast with my sandy brown hair and green eyes that one girl said were "classic bedroom eyes".

I suppose one the reasons I had never had a long lasting relationship is that my idea of good time is spending a week in the Pecos Wilderness or finding forgotten cliff dwellings along the Mogollon Rim. Loading a Bronco with sleeping bags and powdered eggs isn't most girls' idea of a good time. Sure it's a nice novelty for a gal on the rebound or one looking to get back at guy who doesn't pay attention. There have been a couple of young and older ladies like that in my life. But it's not a long term option for most of the women I have met. They quickly discovered that I wasn't kidding when I said that I skipped my prom to go rock climbing in Utah and did not regret it.

I picked up two six packs of Pacifico and a pint of Jägermeister just as the liquor store was shuttering and headed back to my place. I stopped by Ellen's patio and her TV was off and both of her patio doors were shut. I went to my door and it was partially opened. The radio was playing some Boston at a respectable level and I heard Ellen's voice as I put her Jaeger on ice and opened a couple of beers.

"No. It's not alright. You come and go as you please and ..."

I peeked around the corner and my living room was empty save Ellen who was sitting on the arm of my couch. She had her cordless phone to hear ear and I assumed Nick had just cut her off. I entered and placed a cold cerveza in Ellen's free hand and turned down the radio.

"You do whatever you want. Just don't include me. I have to do what's best for me."

I felt like I should leave the room but when she finished speaking she cupped the phone and mouthed "stay". I sat on the couch and tried not to listen. Ellen had changed into some cutoffs and a halter top and I was baffled as to why Nick was not here taking advantage of this phenomenal lady. She stood and took a long pull off the bottle and I marveled at her classic heart shaped ass cloaked in the world's luckiest piece of denim.

I couldn't hear what was being said on the other end. But I could register the defiance in Ellen's eyes. Her voice was calm and measured as she stated matter-of-factly, "I'm going to get fucked up and fucked. Good bye." She clicked off her phone and sighed before asking me, "I bet you're a bit confused?"

"Just a little. Not really sure if it's any of my business though El. I don't want to pry."

She laughed her shrill cackle and blushed. "You stand outside my door watching me Jill-off and you don't want to pry? You little perv."

"It was accidental El. I didn't know what you were doin."

"Now you might be telling the truth but I think you got a pretty good eyeful. Did you like what you saw?"

"I wasn't exactly sure what I saw. It looked like you were stretching."

"So that's your story and you're stickin' to it huh?"

"I don't think you know how beautiful you are Ellen. I could look at you knitting and never get bored."

"You cover up well sir. I will give you the benefit of the doubt if you pour me a shot."

I got up and retrieved the liquor from the freezer. It wasn't ice cold like I knew she liked but I didn't want to give her too much time to think. I poured a couple shots and we clanked classes before the cough syrupy shots warmed our gullets.

Just then I became aware that Keith, Al and Lauren were nowhere to be found.

"So was anyone here when you came up?"

"Oh yeah. Keith and his brother and some girl. I told them that I needed to speak privately with you and they left."

"Well, we covered one topic. Are you going to tell me what you are doing dating a married guy?"

"Prying?"

"Not if you don't want to tell me, but I can't imagine why someone as hot as you would hang out with Nick. I mean, I guess he has money but you don't strike me as someone...I mean a girl that is just...you know..."

"A gold digger!"

"Sure. It's not the word I was looking for," I lied, "but you seem too sophisticated for that."

"Mac, you're naïve but you are pretty good guy. But no. I'm not a gold digger. I am seeing Nick for reasons that don't have much to do with the L word. Technically, we were lovers, but when I found out that he was married I tried to break things off. I owe him quite a bit for legal fees he helped me out with and for helping me with deposits when I moved and of course this." She pulled out a small zip lock of the white stuff and began preparing a little nose fiesta on my end table.

"Not to break your concentration but how long to you plan on carrying on this way?"

"I'm done. He asked me tonight to do a threesome with his wife. This after telling me last week he was moving out and had already filed for divorce."

"Guy has some stones."

"Guy has no stones, a tiny pecker and the most warped sense of chivalry I have ever seen!" She was working herself up and by the time she got to the word "seen" I think I could hear dogs barking as her voice cracked.

I waited for tears to well up but she steeled herself and resumed. "He told me that when his wife found out that she was going to lose him she demanded an explanation. He told her that I was so much better in bed that she could never compare. She told him to prove it and that if I was so good she could sleep with both of them and then make a decision."

"You just lost me there El. He wants to bed you and his wife at the same time and then pick a winner?"

She rolled up a twenty from her pocket and snorted a line. She dabbed a bit of powder on the finger and rubbed her gums. "Pretty fucked up huh?"

I nodded in agreement and poured two more shots. I took the rolled up bill and did the line she paid out before we drained the short glasses in tandem. It was then I began laughing.

I could feel some of the medicinal tasting liquor in my nostrils as I suppressed another laugh induced cough.

"What's so damn funny?" she demanded.

"Well, and this is the flunked out engineering student in me speaking, how is he prepared to evaluate these performances."

I ran to my bedroom and rummaged in an old duffel in my closet. I came back sporting a Craftsman torque wrench I had bought when I had needed to replace the starter on my Bronco.

"He could use this!" I proclaimed showing off the chrome gadget.

"What the hell is that?"

"It's a torque wrench. We could put a bolt through his nuts and when he's pumping you we turn it and measure which of your ... your... 'housings' is tighter.

We laughed together as I ratcheted the wrench back and forth to engage the gears.

"You are a twisted son-of-bitch MacGregor. But you make me laugh. I think I need to you take me to your bed."

She stood and kissed me hard and my hands wrapped around her tiny frame as I looked for a place to drop the wrench. I gave up and let it fall as or tongues fought for supremacy and our hands raced for buttons and zippers.

She led me down the hall as I tried to keep her breast in my mouth. We fell onto my bed and embraced as our hands explored the newness of each other's bodies. My lips finally found purchase on her towering nipples and a sweet moan escaped her lungs as I took in a mouthful of her pale bosom. While my right hand held her breast in place my left grabbed lecherously a fine curve of her magnificent ass. My cocked pressed tightly between our bellies and the pain seemed to heighten the pleasure.

Ellen had one hand on my head drawing me ever tighter while her other sought to create space so that she could grasp my throbbing hard on.

"Mmm , that's wonderful," she said in voice so much deeper than usual that it actually startle me. "I want some." Then before I could object or protest she lowered her face and tugged my cock until she was licking my meat from stem to stern and driving me absolutely fucking bananas.

My fingers traced there way from the crack of her ass to the moist folds of her pussy and I slowly began searching for a way in. I'm not a virgin but I'm not exactly a gyno either so I wanted to make sure I was making her feel as good as she was making me feel and not scratching her privates. She seemed unfathomably tight and with slow persistence I penetrated her as her tongue basted my tool in wet and warm goodness.

She worked a third of my cock into her mouth at about the same time I began to feel my last knuckle disappear to into her cunt. I then began using my thumb to find her clitoris and listening for tell-tale clues of success.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out in the voice I was more accustomed to. "Fuck!" and with that exclamation she impaled her face on my sword.

Hers obvious skill was light years beyond my experience and I was losing a battle with my loins to not just fuck her face. She bobbed ferociously taking me deep into her throat. I lost feeling in my hands and was unable to concentrate any more on what I was trying to do to her.

"Fuck my face motherfucker!" she gasped when she came up for air. "Fuck it!"

I abandoned all pretense of trying to pleasure Ellen as I caved to her command and my baser instinct and brought my hands to the back of her head and drove my cock balls deep into her open mouth. She gagged and choked and sputtered but never relented in her task. I didn't have the capacity to hold back and as my balls clenched I shot my hot cream deep into her hungry mouth. My body was on autopilot as I emptied my cum in six or seven drawn out spurts that filled her to overflowing. In the soft light of the bedroom I watched it spill over her full lips and down her cheek to the pillow below her. Her face was a rictus of pain and pleasure. Her eyes rolled back her head as she tried to form words that came out a stream of passion and profanity.

"Fuck your dirty whore! Fucking cum bucket slut! God your cock! Fuck! Fuck!"

With the cum still fresh on her face I began to return the favor and buried my face between her slender legs. The scent that had aroused me so much just an hour before was now engulfing me and I was dizzy with lust as her verbal assault continued.

"Oh fuck yea! Right there. Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

There was absolutely no technique or method to the maniacal attack that I waged on her smooth and soaking cunt. With her fingers laced in my hair she pulled me so tight to her that breathing was almost impossible. I quickly decided if I was going to die than this is as good as place as any and devoured her with as much gusto as I could muster. My tongue lashed, my jaw worked and my necked see-sawed to try to give her the same satisfaction she had imparted to me. Her hips lurched and her back arched and I could visualize her cat like stretch and accompanying orgasm and my face was washed in a briny fluid from her pulsing core.

No words came from her as she seized mid breath and gurgled as if in some death throes. Her skin seemed electric and sizzled both in my ear and to my touch. I pulled my face from the hot pulsing flower that I had so tried to devour. Or perhaps had tried to devour me. Ellen's arms draped loosely now behind my head and I looked at her face still veiled in a couple streams of semen and could not imagine anything more lovely. Her chest rose and fell in time to an erratic breathing pattern that mimicked the clenching of her thighs so near to my cheek.

"Fuug." She managed to stammer as I rubbed the cum from her lips with my finger and kissed her. My leg moved between her thighs in preparation for penetration when she lifted her hands up and made the timeout sound while mouthing words that came out silently.

"Give me just a minute Mac. I got to catch my breath."

I slowed my roll and turned on my back while she continued to have little aftershocks.

"That was fuckin amazing Mac. How come you don't have a girlfriend?"

"You know my last girlfriend."

"I had no idea Karen was so stupid. She told me you were good but damn. She never told me about your eagerness to please."

"Karen liked getting more that she liked giving but the fact is you taste like some kind of nectar from the gods. I think I could live on that."

Even though it hadn't been a full minute on resumed my aborted attempt to mount Ellen and this time her knees easily fell away and my rock hard prick began to bump against her girly parts. She took the matter into her own hand and guided me inside her. I don't why but I expected less resistance. On the contrary her opening seemed too tight.

"Just go slow babe. You will get there. She is just pretty worked up right now."

"She?"

"The kitty baby. You made her very sensitive. She is going to fight you a little."

I can honestly say that no girl has ever made me feel so good. I know I'm not massive in the parts department and I've never actually measured the package so I just now from locker rooms and porn that I'm bigger than some and smaller than some and that no girls has ever been cruel enough to laugh so I have never been ashamed to sport a woody in front of a girl who wants to see it.

Insignia
Insignia
6 Followers
12