No Pictures, Please! Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasies fulfilled, accidentally on purpose.
3.9k words
4.09
102.2k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buderica
buderica
228 Followers

My wife of 15 years and I were taking our first vacation since our honeymoon. We were both heavily involved in our careers and had no children. They were never really a part of our game plan as we enjoyed the freedom to do whatever we wanted to do whenever we wanted to do it. Almost all of the free time we might have acquired was aimed at our jobs.

We lived well and had a very good sex life. We used toys and role play but we never really went to any extremes or became involved with others. My wife always had a weakness for alcohol early on in our relationship and it really lowered her inhibitions where she would become an outrageous flirt.

I happened to walk up on her and a colleague of hers at a cook out just separating from a serious French kiss. When her glassy eyes finally focused on me you could see the "oh shit" look on her face as she immediately came over to me, apologizing profusely for the obvious pain I felt.

This incident, while not that big of a deal now, was really crushing to me then. Sue actually swore off drinking altogether because of it and never let me forget that there was no one for her but me. Eventually, I put my stupid pride in check, forgave her and we went on as before with our happy life. Truth be known, I took to masturbating frequently to the image of her passionate embrace with that man and took it to a whole other level over time.

It started with images of her allowing the man to slide his fingers under her short shorts and finger fucking her to orgasm as they kissed. From there it seemed to broaden to her being led to an out-of-the-way location and fucked against her will before coming to enjoy it all. Soon, it involved more than one man either watching or participating in her debauchery. I never spoke of these fantasies of mine to her because of the shit I put her through before forgiving her innocent mishap.

Just prior to our 15th anniversary I managed to land a huge account that would actually triple our current income and felt that I should tell Sue over a bottle or two of Champagne. She was shocked when I came home with the bottles. After telling her about my success, she agreed to drink with me at home.

"Bill, since you're supplying me with what I always loved, I got something for you from Janet that I was saving for our anniversary."

She went into our bedroom and came back a short time later wearing only a tee shirt and carrying an envelope. She handed it to me and I immediately was surprised and overjoyed at finding her sister had rolled us a half dozen joints, my drug of preference during my college years. Of course, the method to her madness was, she knew how horny I became with pot.

"How about we drink a little, smoke a little and then you fuck this as much as you can," she said while pulling up her shirt to reveal her shaved pussy.

At 37, Sue had a remarkable body that all men seemed to enjoy looking at. She had run everyday of her adult life and was blessed with an athletic body, D cup breasts and a bubble butt. I couldn't get enough of looking at her. She had short blonde hair that seemed to accentuate her full lips and green eyes and when she was buzzed, her flirtatious side was intoxicating.

Stripping down to my boxers, we opened a bottle and fired up a joint and just sat there at the dining room table getting silly and horny. We talked about taking a well-deserved vacation somewhere warm to get away from the cold of November in the Midwest.

We both sat in front of the computer and looked up different vacation sites before deciding on the Bahamas. We decided to reserve a cottage on a secluded lot of land. It was upscale, private, and would allow us to relax in the freedom we always craved.

After we had booked our vacation it became time to play. My fantasy of Sue being seduced by another man was always in my head and seemed to make my cock as large as it could get at a rock-hard 7 inches. While I never mentioned it during our sharing of fantasies, I would imagine it during our fuck sessions. She'd be on her hands and knees as a huge cock violated her pussy and her mouth would be wrapped around the cock of a man holding her firmly, allowing the man fucking her to get maximum penetration.

Sue enjoyed being looked at. When she ran, any man that saw her would do a double take as her tits bounced. She wore a sports bra, but her unrestrained cleavage showed the bouncing flesh and her skin tight pants showed off her magnificent ass. She really was smoking hot. The more men that she noticed ogling her, the hornier she was when finished. If I was at home after one of her runs, she practically demanded that I eat her sweaty pussy.

When we got to the Bahamas, the first thing we did was shed our clothes and wore only bare necessities. After seeing that no one seemed to be around, Sue put on this hardly-there bikini and said she was going for a run on the beach.

I opened up the vacuum-sealed package that contained the pot from home and decided to fire up a joint. After a few hits, my mind began to wander as the picture of my wife running with all of her moving parts on display flooded my brain. I began to jack off to the image of her being seen by some young guy on the beach and her pussy starting to moisten as he looked at her. It didn't take long for me to shoot my cum all over my belly.

I began to wonder if I should tell Sue about my fantasies and possibly act on them to some degree while on our vacation. We had 10 days ahead of us and the prospects of doing something hot and different really appealed to me.

After unpacking my stuff, I decided to go out to the beach with my binoculars to look at some of the yachts anchored offshore. As I scanned to horizon I thought I'd see if Sue was anywhere in sight. My cock began to stiffen as I saw her talking to 5 or 6 boys about a half mile up the beach. She couldn't see me, naturally, which made my little peeping session all the hotter.

It looked as if the boys were doing most of the talking while Sue seemed to be wearing a half smile. I noticed the boys behind her pointing and looking at her ass as one boy began rubbing his crotch. I couldn't imagine what they were all talking about, but I'm sure she was aware that they were all scoping her out pretty hard.

When she finally started running back toward our cottage, I ran inside and got ready for the pussy eating that probably would take place.

When she arrived, her face and upper part of her chest were really flushed, and it wasn't from the running. She was in great shape and hardly ever had color arise from her runs.

"How was your run, baby?"

Well. It wasn't exactly deserted. There was a guy up there that couldn't take his eyes off me and it made my pussy hot knowing how scantily I was dressed. I think you need to smell and taste me right away."

As we both began shedding our clothes, I wondered why she told me there was only one guy ogling her, when in fact, I saw her with half a dozen young guys. As she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs, my focus became devouring her beautiful, hairless pussy with its heady aroma.

My cock became very hard as I still was puzzled as to why she lied about her little venture. I wouldn't have said anymore about it if she'd given me the actual facts. Just the mere fact that she was hiding something turned me on to the point that when she came, I hopped on her and came within seconds.

"Wow! What made you so hot?"

"I took a few tokes on a joint while you were out. You know what that does to me."

"Yes I do!" she said with a smile on her face.

"Why don't we crack a bottle of bubbly and fire up a joint. For some reason, I feel a need for more of your cock in me."

"It's probably because of the guy who saw your nearly naked body and all of its moving parts," I told her. I watched her face and chest begin to redden again.

"You're probably right. He was really starring at me."

Again she was hiding the real facts. I knew that something had to have happened that she didn't feel comfortable telling me, but what? It was at this point that I gave her a passionate open-mouthed kiss and I could taste the beer on her. Apparently she'd been drinking some of the boys stash while talking with them. I didn't say anything about it, but I decided to keep an eye on her to see where all of this might go.

We lay around drinking and smoking, not bothering to get dressed. Before we dozed off we had a wonderful and slow, lazy fuck.

When I woke up I barely caught a glimpse of Sue as she was walking by the window. I got up and walked to the window with the intent of finding out where she was off to, but when I saw all of her, my jaw hit the floor. She was wearing a G-string bikini that I had never seen before. She was also carrying a half full bottle in her right hand, taking a swig of it as she got to the beach. She stood there for a while so I thought I'd join her until she suddenly started walking up the beach.

As she got out of sight, my curiosity got the better of me. Grabbing the binoculars and staying out of sight in the waning light, I followed her. She looked back once before continuing her trek. Off in the distance I could see the glow of a campfire. On closer observation through the glasses it appeared to be the same group of boys I saw her with earlier, but I couldn't be sure. What really gnawed at me was the bikini she'd chosen to wear. Her ass would be on full display and it was the kind of ass that couldn't be ignored.

She appeared to be headed toward the campfire. I stayed off to the side of her and walked behind any sand dunes I could find. Finally I was close enough to hear them having a good time, but when they noticed Sue approaching, everything went silent. One of the boys started walking toward her as I took up a spot that was out of sight, but close enough to hear what was being said.

"Well hello, Sue. Is this the bikini you were describing earlier?"

As soon as he said this, my cock began to harden. I knew it was the booze that prompted her little venture, but this time I didn't plan on interrupting her. She just loved to flirt but she'd never go beyond that. At least I was pretty sure she wouldn't. I began to wonder if the boys would honor her wishes as most seemed pretty drunk.

"Yeah. It's a really nice night for it, wouldn't you say?"

As she stood there, the boy began to walk around her. When he saw her gorgeous ass in all its glory he gave a low whistle.

"There's no such thing as a bad night for you to be wearing that. I'm glad you were able to make it to our little soirée," he said as he came around to the front side of her. He stopped in front of her, put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her into a very hot kiss. After a few seconds Sue broke off the kiss.

"Remember, I told you I was married."

"I know. You are just too hot to not kiss. Did you like it Sue?"

She looked at the ground before saying, "Maybe."

"Look, why don't you join us all near the fire. I doubt that these guys want to pass up a chance of seeing the hottest woman they've ever imagined."

Sue took a long swig off the bottle before following him toward the bonfire. When she got there the boys were all beside themselves. Cat calls and high fives rained down on her as she shyly just stood there. I knew that these kinds of actions would have her pussy juicing up. She was invited to sit on the big blanket they had spread out. Once seated, the boys all took a seat next to her.

I could see she was really enjoying all the attention as the boys became more touchy-feely with her. She was constantly lifting hands from her legs and ass as she bent forward to take the bottle that was being passed around. Before she could sit down again, the boy that had originally approached her grabbed the back of her neck and held her there as he began an open-mouthed kiss that lasted much longer this time. She was mostly on her hands and knees at this point as several hands started rubbing her ass and a flash went off. This got Sue's attention as she broke off the kiss to tell them "No pictures, please. My husband would go ape shit if they were ever to surface."

"So you're doing this without him knowing?"

"Doing what?"

"Exposing yourself to a bunch of young men."

"I'm not exposing myself. You said you were interested in seeing a suit of mine that was briefer than the one I had on, so I thought I'd show you."

"You like showing off, don't you Sue?"

"No, it's not that," she slurred. The boy was right but she couldn't acknowledge it.

"OH, it's THAT, alright. Look at the crotch of your bottoms. They are absolutely soaked."

"Let's see," said several of the boys. Without warning, boys on each side of her grabbed an ankle and spread her legs, exposing the large damp patch of cloth covering her pussy. Before she could react, the boy with the camera got a picture of her surprised look and her wet pussy. They then released her ankles and began hooting and hollering.

"Please, I asked you not to take pictures."

"I'll tell you what, Sue. You take your top off and these photos won't find their way to your hubby."

"Wait a minute, Bobby. That's not why I came here and you know it."

"I know. You came here because you wanted to juice up that hot cunt of yours. You love being looked at, so why not show us those barely-contained tits of yours."

In her state, Sue must have considered Bobby's statement to have some validity as she spoke.

"Look. This is going beyond what I had in mind. I think I should be getting back."

"Hey, you're free to leave at any time, but you know you want to show us those big tits of yours. I promise, no more pictures."

What Sue didn't know was that her two times with the boys had been captured on video as it continued to run now.

Boys were reaching around her to pull at her top while Bobby was talking with her. She could feel her pussy turning to mush knowing how badly these boys desired her. She hadn't made very good decisions up until now and they weren't getting any better.

Bill was going mad with desire as he watched his wife being cajoled to remove her top. If she did, the boys wouldn't stop there and he knew it.

Sue seemed to make up her mind as she said, "If you promise no more pictures I'll take off my top. But then I'm leaving."

"No problem pretty lady."

She had no idea how deep she was into all of this or how determined a bunch of drunk and horny boys could get. Her husband was aware but he wasn't going to bail her out of this. His desire to see his fantasy fulfilled was ruling the night and he had a ringside seat to it.

The running camera caught her removing her top as her gorgeous tits came into view. All the boys were in awe of her tits and suddenly their hands were finding new targets. As Sue attempted to ward of the groping and stand up, several of the boys pulled her back down to the blanket. The whole situation seemed out of control to her as her fear and exposure kept the faucet in her pussy turned on.

As 4 boys took hold of each arm and leg, they spread her open. Bobby approached her. Pulling a knife out of his pocket, he cut each side of her G-string and threw it away. Sue was in a panic and couldn't even speak. She knew what was probably going to happen and was powerless to stop it. How was she going to explain this to her husband.

"By the way, Sue. We've been recording you since you arrived. All anyone will see is you coming here of your own free will, dressed in a thong bikini and removing your top in front of a group of young men."

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted the movement of a boy with long tent pegs and a mallet. The stakes were hammered into the sand by each of her limbs before she was lashed to the stakes, naked and open. As she began struggling against her bonds, her husband came for the first of many times. All of the boys got down close to her to marvel at the juice running out of her cunt as they all casually ran their hands over and into her.

Bobby walked over to her and began to take off his clothes while staring at her. He then laid down next to her While looking into her frightened eyes, he pushed two fingers into her cunt.

"Well, Sue, quite the predicament, huh? We're all going to fuck you now and send you home with the mother of all cream pies. So tell me, do you want my cock here?" he asked as he finger fucked her squishing cunt. "Or would you rather have my cock in here?" he said as he pulled his fingers out of her cunt. Using it's lubrication he slid them right up her ass.

"Please, Bobby. I don't want this," she pleaded with him.

"You might not but your cunt is telling a different story." As he ran his hands over her he rolled on top of her and began putting his large cock inside. All the while, Sue kept pleading with him to let her go but Bobby wasn't listening.

Sue was terribly conflicted as Bobby's large cock felt wonderful as it moved in and out of her. A boy on her left approached and decided to make her a fluffer as he was next in line. He held her head to the side, facing him, and began to stick his cock in her mouth. At first, she fought against him violating her mouth, but this wasn't the boy's first rodeo. He reached over her body and started pinching and pulling her nipples until her mouth opened up. As the boy jammed his cock inside of her mouth, she began to really move with Bobby's fucking motion. Her senses were all physical and overpowering.

Meanwhile, Bill watched as she was used again and again by the boys there. Everyone used her mouth as they waited their turn with her pussy. It seemed that once Sue knew this was inevitable, her whole body and spirit began to fuck them back.

The boys weren't mean to her during all that happened. They were indifferent and it seemed to turn her on all the more as she used every cock to gain whatever pleasure she could get. Bill jacked off to the event until his cock refused to harden anymore.

Being as young as the boys were, their recuperative powers meant that Sue was fucked constantly for over two hours. Her body just laid there, unable to respond for most of the second hour. She turned her head away from them, refusing to service them with her mouth any longer as her jaw became sore from being forced open for so long. They probably could have fucked her all night, but eventually even they lost interest.

After Bill had sated himself with all of this he wanted to put an end to it but didn't know how. He was afraid that if they felt threatened by his arrival, they both could come to more harm than good.

It was Bobby who stopped it all by cutting Sue's bonds and helping her to her feet. If not for Sue's incredible shape from the running all those years she probably wouldn't have been able to stand, let alone walk. She took the beer Bobby offered her and drained half of it in an effort to clear her parched throat before pushing it back into his chest and walking away.

About half way back to the cottage, Sue walked into the surf until she was about chest deep. She was in there quite a while as the healing powers of the ocean's salt water revived her. At first she felt a sharp pain as the salt hit her abused pussy, but she fought through it until there was nothing but comfort as she floated up and down with the waves. She didn't know how long she was in there before deciding to head on home.

Bill watched her emerge from the water and began to trot back to the cottage. The last thing either of them would have wanted was some long discussion, so Bill got back and feigned being asleep as Sue entered.

She walked to the fridge and grabbed the container of water and drank almost all of it before making her way to the shower. It seemed to her that the shower felt better than any orgasm she had ever experienced.

She slept, unmoving and without dreams, until waking to the smell of bacon. She walked into the kitchen area on unstable legs and sat at the table.

buderica
buderica
228 Followers
12