No Pictures, Please! Ch. 02

Story Info
She tells husband about her gangbang as they open up.
2.8k words
4.37
65.8k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buderica
buderica
227 Followers

Be sure to read the first installment in this series in order to follow the story with a better understanding. Your rating and comments are desired and appreciated.

*****

It was our fourth day of vacation and it seemed both of us had adjusted to the gangbang my wife had instigated. I watched as she wore that thong bikini and waltzed into that group of young men knowing that she was going to get fucked. She hadn't counted on them actually staking her out on the beach spread eagle and fucking her for the next two hours.

I had seen her take off that night in that suit that showed everything she had and knew what was going to happen. When she gets booze in her system she has to flirt. She's hardwired that way. I had watched from the dunes as they fucked her at both ends. I watched as her hips rose to meet their thrusts for that first hour until exhaustion had her lying there like so much meat while cock after cock continued fucking her.

After they cut her loose, she walked back naked to our cottage. I hurried back ahead of her and pretended to be sound asleep as she took a shower and came to bed. I had cum three times while watching her, but still could have fucked her. The next morning, neither of us said anything about her little adventure. I was tempted to tell her I'd witnessed the whole thing and was still considering it.

That fourth night we both decided to have a drink and a hit of pot and watch some pay-per-view movies. I was enjoying our return to normalcy as she seemed to come out of her slight funk. She started grabbing my cock. I'd been fishing that day and was in need of a shower so I told her to pick a movie for us to fuck to. When I came out my wife didn't even notice me at first.

Sue seemed to be mesmerized by the movie and was rubbing her cunt through her see-through panties. I moved slowly around to see what she was watching. It was a film showing a woman tied to a bed and she was being fucked by several black guys, all with very large cocks. Apparently, her episode that night turned her on to being held helpless as the young men fucked her over and over.

"Wow!" I said. "I love your taste in movies tonight."

She quit rubbing her pussy and was surprised to see me standing behind her with a full hard on.

"This isn't the one that I picked out. But when it came on, I was surprised. I didn't know you liked bondage."

"I think bondage is extremely hot," I said as I made my way to the couch next to her. "Doesn't it turn you on?"

"Maybe a little bit. I was more into those huge cocks that she was being fed."

I began rubbing her bare nipples and slightly pinching them as we kept talking.

"Mind if I tell you a fantasy of mine?"

She pushed her panties off her legs and deposited them on the floor as she raised the leg furthest from me to the couch, opening her cunt to me.

"I want to know your fantasies. Sharing them tonight sounds so hot."

"I will tell you all if you do the same. No shame or holding back. After all, they're just fantasies. Is it a deal?"

"You won't be jealous or get weird on me?"

"Oh, a little jealous maybe, but that makes it even hotter for me. I can promise you won't regret anything you tell me if you can promise the same."

"I promise. Okay, you go first."

"Actually, the movie you have on now brings a strong one to mind."

"Really?" She sounded surprised. "Who does it involve?"

"You."

"Me? How so?"

"I have fantasized several times about you being tied to a tree limb, hands over your head and completely naked. I blindfold you there and start finger fucking you until your juices are running down your legs. Then, without you knowing what I'm doing, I pull back into the brush with our video camera. I set it up with you in the center and return to continue driving you crazy."

Sue's cunt was already beginning to ooze at this point and I could smell that musky aroma her cunt gives off when she's extremely aroused.

"We both hear someone coming down the remote hiking path we used to get where we are. Before they get to us, I pull the Sharpie from my pocket and write free fuck hole on your belly with an arrow pointing down before hiding in the brush. You call out to me but I don't answer and your fear and excitement mount. It turns out to be a small group of college aged guys who all look like they just struck gold as they stare at your outstanding tits, your shaved cunt and that ass that drives me wild."

"Oh my God, Bill! You'd actually do that to me?"

"Only if you agreed to it prior to that."

"You could really do that?"

"I think I could, but only if it excited you too."

After a short pause and noticing the juice from her cunt saturating the couch she asks, "What happens when they discover me?"

"At first they think it's a set up and begin looking around. Satisfied that no one else is around, they all begin to close in on you. Suddenly hands are squeezing your tits, fingers are going into your cunt and ass and one begins kissing you passionately. After they tire of just copping feels and kissing you, they cut you down and lay you on the ground. They produce their own rope and tie your hands off to a tree trunk before sharpening some stakes and spreading your legs impossibly wide and securing them to the ground. They begin fucking your cunt and mouth, ignoring your pleas for them to let you go. One boy pulls out a video camera and records the entire scene."

"Once they tire of using the same holes, they cut your legs loose, turn you over and resecure your legs before gangbanging your asshole."

While I detailed my fantasy I began fingering her cunt and she was shaking. Her eyes were closed as her orgasm took her over. As she calmed down, I smiled and looked in her glassy eyes.

"I see you enjoyed my fantasy!"

"I think it was the combination of your fantasy and watching the cocks going in and out of the girl on TV. So now you fantasize about me being gangbanged. It wasn't so long ago that you were totally distraught when I French kissed Neil at that party. What's happened since then?"

"I think I'm a lot more secure about our love now plus the number of times we've fucked after you got turned on by being watched as you did your run."

"So the idea of your wife receiving multiple cocks in her cunt is exciting to you now?"

"Look at my cock. That should give you your answer."

She reached down and started to slowly stroke my cock. "What would you really do if I told you I have been gangbanged before?"

As soon as the words left her lips I shot a load that hit Sue in the forehead and down to her belly as each successive shot left my cock.

"My God, Bill, that idea really does turn you on doesn't it?"

"Oh fuck, more than you know! Are you going to tell me about it?"

"Probably."

"When?"

"As soon as I feel comfortable with it."

"I'll try to be patient, but in the meantime, tell me one of your fantasies." I wanted to push her on telling me about her gangbang, but I also wanted to get her to open up more so I could get an idea as to where and when some of these ideas could become realities.

"I suppose that's fair," she began. I suppose my biggest fantasy is being fucked in front of you while you are naked and bound to a chair, unable to interfere in any way. I begin the night by dressing very hot, short skirt, low cut top, no underwear. I've already tied you to the chair and tell you that I'm going down to the hotel bar to let a man pick me up. He's going to bring me back to our room and fuck me in front of you."

"I get to the lounge and I'm not there 5 minutes when a group of 3 men sit down by me. They buy me drinks and take turns dancing with me. I start flirting with them shamelessly. You already know what I'm like when I drink. Each man I dance with gets more free with their groping. Each one unbuttons a button on my blouse. Soon, my entire top is open and I'm flashing my tits to the whole bar."

"The men start taking more liberties with me. They begin pulling up my short skirt, exposing my naked ass and pussy. Many men surround me and they rip off my top and openly play with my tits. The more they do, the more they want to do. Next, my skirt is gone as they all cheer, knowing that many of them there are going to be fucking this horny whore of a wife. They get rid of my clothes before separating, allowing all to see a completely naked slut standing in the middle of a crowded bar. The manager comes over and tells me to get out. I'm red from embarrassment as I walk naked to the elevators, a small army of men following me."

"When I get on the elevator, I push4th floor, our floor. About 20 men squeeze on with me and one shouts out to the other men, '4th floor' before the doors close. Those nearest to me begin fingering my pussy and ass. Those within arm's reach begin mauling my tits and pinching my nipples until I cry out from the pain, but they don't stop. We arrive at our floor as I head to our room. They follow me to and into our room and see you tied there. Our door is blocked open as upwards of 30 men are there to use and fuck your wife. I'm forced to my hands and knees on the bed."

"You watch as cock after cock is shoved into your wife. I begin cumming as the men defile me. They're kissing me with an overwhelming passion and I'm kissing them back knowing that you're seeing everything."

"One guy takes off his leather belt and begins whipping my ass. It was so hot that day. My ass is covered in sweat. The belt has a sharp crack as it lands on my ass, raising welts. I try to get away from it, but guys are holding my arms and legs and making me take the pain. I look as your cock explodes, untouched by anyone. The gangbang lasts for hours as you are completely ignored. Your cock goes off three times during my ordeal. We secretly record the event and watch it again and again."

She finished the telling of her fantasy and I had cum twice as she just stroked my cock at the same speed and intensity. They were the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I was exhausted.

"My God, Sue, that was the most intense and erotic thing I've ever heard or experienced. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!" I kissed her more deeply than either of us ever had before.

"Do you think you could actually go that far?' I asked her.

"Probably not. I mean, 30 guys? No, but everything is more extreme when you fantasize about it."

I started fingering her pussy and running my thumb over her clit as she started fucking back against my hand.

"I'd really love to hear about your gang bang!"

"I don't know. It might upset you and I'm really enjoying what we're doing."

"I promise I won't get upset. I can tell you this though, I hope it happened since we've been married." She looked surprised when I said that.

"Why would you want that?"

"I guess it's because I hope there's a slut inside you that likes to come out and play. Thinking of you giving up your married cunt to a group of guys is more erotic to me than anything I can think of."

"Yeah, well there's a big difference between fantasizing and it being for real. I still remember how upset you were with me for just kissing Neil."

"To tell you the truth, I have fantasized about that day where you went off with him and let him fuck you."

"You have?"

"At least a hundred times."

She was still very hesitant, so I said, "Okay, how about you answer just one question, and if I don't handle your answer well, I'll never ask about your gangbang again."

"What's the question?" she asked, unsure of what was coming.

"Did the gangbang happen since we've been married?"

She didn't speak right away and her face got red as she broke eye contact with me. She was clearly afraid of answering.

"Oh my God!" I said with a smile. "It did!"

I pushed her back on the couch and began fingering and eating her pussy. As my tongue lapped at her pussy, I saw her begin to breathe heavy and the redness increased. I lifted my face as my fingers stayed busy in her cunt.

"When did it happen, my sweet little slut? Please tell me!" I said as I buried my face in her cunt.

"Oh fuck baby! I'm so scared!"

"There's nothing to be scared of unless me giving you orgasm after orgasm throughout the night is something you fear." I started eating her again.

"Here goes. It happened our first night here!"

I quit eating her and crawled up her torso and rammed my cock in her.

"You're shitting me!"

"No, I was stupid with the booze in me and got in over my head."

"Where was I? How did it happen?"

"You were here sleeping. I woke up and had a few drinks and used bad judgement."

"Oh fuck, baby; tell me what happened!"

"Do you remember me telling you about a guy up the beach was really ogling me during my run?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it was 6 young fellows that surrounded me and started chatting me up. They were looking at me like I was a piece of candy. They didn't even try to hide the fact that they were staring at my tits and ass. They offered me a beer and I took one, then two. They kept complimenting me on my body and my outfit. The next thing I know, I'm telling them that I own one even more revealing. They start whooping and hollering and ask me to wear it to their campfire tonight. I just said I might to stir their juices up a little. I never really planned on going back there."

At this point I had to stop moving or blow before her story ended. She was on a roll and I didn't want to interrupt her.

"That night when I woke up, I had a couple of drinks and the next thing I know, I'm putting on this thong bikini I'd bought to tease you with and walking out to the beach. I took the bottle with me and looked up the beach. I could see their camp fire and decided to take a stroll up there to tease them with my outfit. When I got there, they had been drinking and I could tell right off that I was in trouble and my pussy started running like an open faucet. They ended up pulling me down and staking me out on the beach as they took turns fucking me for what seemed like forever."

That's when I came with a near scream. She looked at me expectantly once I calmed down.

"Fuck me," I said. "I wish we had a recording of that. That's hotter than I could have hoped for."

"You're not even a little upset with me for cheating and then hiding it?"

"No, but from now on you have to promise not to hide anything from me again, Okay?"

"Oh, baby, I promise with all my heart that I'll always tell the truth right away if anything should ever happen again!" She paused for a minute before saying, "Does this mean you'll want to be fucking other women?"

"No. I want only you. You're my hot button."

She smiled at this. "I love you so much!" she said.

"I love you with all my heart and I look forward to us sharing some erotic times in the future."

We had both cum many times by then, but my cock was still hard. We fuck nice and slow as I asked her details about her gangbang. We talked and fucked all night and actually started discussing things we might do, but that's a story for another day.

buderica
buderica
227 Followers