NO Pussy

Story Info
The bitch cut me off.
5.8k words
4.24
162.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lakelover
lakelover
94 Followers

Well shit, here I am being released from the jail after serving 2 weeks, of a 90 day jail term for assault. Everything is fucked up. Now I have to make all the decisions that I thought I had two more months of time to make.

Maybe I need to start by telling you about what happened 2 months ago, you see my wife of 8 years suddenly did not want to have sex with me. She had every excuse in the book as to why not. I thought it was just a bad spot in the road that couples go through from time to time.

It was starting to affect my work performance, so one day my boss called me into his office. He asked me if something was wrong, I told him that I was having some personal problems at home. He said "you need to get your head out of your ass, and fix whatever is wrong". (We talked to each other that way all the time).

I went home that night and said those dreaded words to my wife "we need to talk". She looked at me funny and said O.K., I said' what's going on with our love life? We have had no sex for 6 weeks'. She would not look me in the eye, I knew something was up, but I didn't know what it was. She rolled out all the excuses and said that tomorrow night she would make everything right with me. I backed off and said o.k. the next day was Friday and we would have the whole weekend to fuck each other's brains out.

I was in a much better mood on Friday and waiting for the clock to drag its ass around to quitting time. At 1:15 pm I told my boss I needed some time off and left the office.

As I got to my car I had the bright idea to take one of my little blue pills. I intended to keep my dick hard and fuck my wife all night long. After all I had 6 weeks to make up for.

I decided to park in the ally and come in thru the back garage door. I was all excited and my cock felt like it was iron. I removed all my clothes in the garage and put a condom on so I would be ready with no waiting around. As I went in to the house I heard some noise in the back of the house, I thought my wife was getting ready for our fuck fest.

I went along the hallway and I heard my wife moan. I thought she had her dildo and was getting warmed up for me. I forgot she still had 4 hours to wait to my normal quitting time. A hard dick will do that to you.

Then she moaned and said "fuck my ass, fuck my ass, and please fuck my ass". So here I am standing in the hall with the mother of all hard-ones, and still had really not put two and two together.

When I look thru the doorway, there she was in the doggy position at the end of the bed with some dude I had never seen before sticking his cock up her ass. He was bent over her with his eyes closed poring the cock to her ass.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. Fuck she never let me have her ass, and I had asked lots of times. He asked her if she had quit fucking me like he had told her to do. She said yes but tonight she had to fuck me because I was getting suspicious. He said well he will be getting sloppy seconds, and laughed.

I saw the white light as my anger went DEFCON 1. Here was the reason I was not getting any pussy! I hardly remember walking up to his ass and jamming my cock up his ass, without any lubricant. He sucked in a lung full of air and screamed out like a little girl. I ravaged his ass and was yelling at him to "take that you worthless motherfucker".

He was still in my wife's ass and had torn her a little. She was screaming at him to get off her, and I was ripping him a new asshole. I found out later, he needed 12 stitches to repair the damage.

It was an ugly scene; he let loose and pissed in my wife's ass and all over himself. I fucked him for about 20 minutes and still had not cum. The whole time my wife and he were screaming and yelling.

I pulled my cock out of his ass and he fell on the floor and curled up in a ball with his balls hanging out the back. I kicked him in the balls just for good measure. Then I told him he had 2 minutes to get out of my house or I was going to cut his balls off and stuff them in his mouth. He headed for the door picking up his pants and shirt and taking them with him.

My wife was blathering about how sorry she was and crying. I told her I was going to take a shower and she had 20 minutes to pack a bag and get her ass out of the house. I guess I had a crazy look in my eye as she scrambled to the closet to get her things.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower to get the blood and shit off of me. I heard her come in and take her makeup and hair dryer. I dried off and went into the closet to get some pants and a shirt; I noticed that about two feet of her clothes were missing. She had just grabbed an armful and left.

Everything was quit in the house, and I was starting to calm down. I was still highly pissed. I walked into the living room and happened to glance at the bottom of the couch. There was a wallet under the couch.

I went over and picked up the wallet and lo and behold it was my butt boy's wallet. His name was George Wilson.

We had the same first name and he looked a lot like me, weight, height, color of eyes and build.

As I was looking at the information the doorbell rang, it was the police! Two officers barged in and tackled me to the floor. They were both new to the force; I wanted to look behind their ears to see if they were still wet.

They had stopped butt boy for driving erratically and finally got the story out of out of him why he was naked and bleeding. They called for an ambulance, then came looking for me.

One of them read me my rights and the other grabbed the wallet from me and told his partner they had all the information they needed right there.

I started to say something and one of the officers told me to shut the fuck up, unless I was asked a question.

I was taken to the squad car and shoved into the back seat. I knew I was in trouble but at least I had some revenge.

At the station it was shift change and I was handed off to a new set of officers. I was finger printed and as I was cleaning my fingers off, a smoking hot chick was brought in. The officer that had taken my prints was turning with my folder and looking at the chick.

A gust of breeze came through the door and picked up the print card and floated it into the trash can. I smiled to myself and decided to just keep my mouth shut. I was due some good karma.

I was shown to a holding cell and picked a seat. 20 minutes latter a guard came and got me. It seems that on Fridays, there was a night court by a temporary judge. I guess they wanted to clean out the jail before the weekend.

There were only 5 of us in the court; I was the last one for the day. The judge asked me how I wanted to plead; I said I wanted to plead guilty. The judge seemed surprised and said 90 days in the county jail.

Well good old George Wilson was going to jail. I started to see the humor on all of this as I figured it would take months of time and money for butt boy to straighten all this out.

When the jailer called the county jail, they said that they were overcrowded and I had to stay here until they could make some room for me. I was the only prisoner in the jail that could hold about 30 in 5 cells.

I started to think about my situation and asked the jailer if I could have my 1 phone call? He said sure and pulled a phone on a long cord over to the cell I was in. I called my boss and gave him the reader digest version of what was going on. He said he would put me on extended leave with no pay until I got back. Then we would talk about where we would go from there.

By noon on Saturday I was bored to death, I was used to being active and doing nothing was driving me nuts. I did not want to think about my wife.

When the jailer came with my lunch, I asked him if he had anything he wanted me to do. He asked me if I could paint. I told him I put myself thru collage being a painter. He told me that they had all the materials but due to budget constraints the labor contract had been cancelled.

He put me in the end cell with the material and locked me in. As I started with the painting he asked, is there anything we could do about the smell. I told him to open all the doors and windows and if he could get some vanilla extract I could add it to the paint and it would cut about 98% of the smell.

I was happy and humming to myself as I prepped and painted the cell (brainless work). I worked until 9:30 pm and called it a day. Sunday I worked all day. The same Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Thursday the head sheriff returned from his vacation and was very surprised to see the improvement in the cell areas. He asked if I could do the main office area, I said if he could get everything moved 3 feet from the walls so I could put the drop cloths down then I could do a wall per night.

I was starting to slow down because I could see I was running out of work. 10 days later I was through. I thought that maybe I could work the same painting deal when I got to county jail.

I had been putting off the worst part of thinking about what exactly I was going to do about my wife. I thought about cutting her tits off and crazy gluing her asshole shut, but knew it was just a fantasy. So I pushed it to the back of my mind.

The head sheriff came in and sat down on the bunk next to mine and told me that he was very pleased with the job I had done. Then he said that he was releasing me, on a time off for good behavior deal. He shook my hand and took me out to the in processing area and retrieved my wallet and shoved me out the door.

The wallet had $480.00 in it, which I put in my pocket. The rest I dumped in the next trash can I came across. I called a cab and went to my old work place. I walked into my boss's office and asked if I still had a job?

He said before I answer that where were you, I tried to see you but they said that they never had a record of you in the system. I smiled and told him what happened. I thought he was going to have a coronary laughing so hard.

He said what about your wife, and I told him she was history, just the paperwork was left to do.

That surprised me because I hadn't realized I had made that decision. Maybe it was my subconscious working on the problem.

He got up and pulled a file and made a copy of 4 pages and returned the originals to the folder. He said I have been married 3 times before and here is what you need to do and in what order. To say I was surprised would have been an understatement.

He got up and closed his door and said what he was going to say was not for anybody's information but mine. Our company was being swallowed up by a big company back east and they were only keeping seven people. I was not one of them.

He told me to do the first 2 pages and then get back to him. I got a P.O. Box and paid for it for 1 year, I withdrew cash from the savings account, I wanted to take it all but I followed his formula and paid off all the credit cards. My name was taken off all the accounts and my wife got her own with her name on them.

It would be about 2 weeks until she would receive them in the mail. I paid for express 2 day turn around so she would be using her own credit from then on. I had a quit claim deed recorded for the house in her name, it was upside down anyway.

I was staying at a small hotel 3 blocks from work which eliminated the requirement for a car near-term. I decided that I did not need anything from the old house.

Four days later, I was waiting for my boss when he came into work the. He asked did you follow the instructions. I smiled and said to the letter.

He said "now you have a big decision to make. Do you want to go to a lawyer and prepay him to complete the divorce, or just disappear?"

I thought about it and decided to prepay the lawyer and get it cut clean.

Then he said now you have another decision to make, "do you want to stay here in town or move somewhere else?"

I told him with no job, wife, or house to tie me down I think I will be moving out of state.

He looked at me and said do you have $10.00 dollars cash on you?" I said I did why". He told me I had just bought 40 acres on a big lake two states away.

I looked at him like he was crazy! He just smiled and got a large briefcase out of one of his cabinets.

I asked why he would do something like that. He said" look, I have cancer and have about 6 to 12 months to live. The sale of the office will make my current wife rich beyond her wildest dreams".

"I picked this property up from a guy that owed me a lot of money." He had never been there but it was supposed to have a cabin, boat dock, boat, boathouse, and shop area.

The briefcase contained all the paperwork for Leisure Corp; everything was in the corps name. He transferred all the stock into my name. Also he showed me how to run the corp. so as to leave as little trail as possible. There was a key ring with lots of keys, and a check book for the corp.

He told me to go see the lawyer and get my divorce going. Also I needed to pick up an old used car to drive to the cabin with and not to reregister the car so the trail would end. He told me to forget about page 3 as it was for obtaining a new identity. Page 4 was how to do the corp. seeing as that was done already I was good to go. He shook my hand and said" have a good life, now get the fuck out of here".

I did sneak back the house and retrieve my wallet and some papers that I needed. The lawyer was a no brainer, and I told him I would be out of the country for 18 months and to just handle it. That was a lie, but he did not know that.

In hind sight I had still not really come to terms with my cheating slut wife but I was continuing on. I swore off women and became friends with both of my hands.

A week later I unlocked the gate to my new cabin. The driveway into the property was long as it was shaped like a flag lot. The beater car just made it into the yard and started to miss. Well I only paid $300.00 for it and it got me 850 miles.

Holy shit when I saw the cabin I almost had a heart attack, it was stunning! It was a large "A" frame approx 2400 square feet with 1800 sq ft on the main level and 600 sq ft in the loft area. The cabin was fully furnished. The workshop was 30 feet wide, by 60 ft long. Two 40 ft containers were set into the hillside and the boathouse looked newer.

You could tell that no one had been there for a long time, as there was lots of deferred maintenance to be done on the property. The bones were spectacular, the view was a million dollar view, and it was totally private.

It was late in the day and town was 18 miles away. I need to get going to see if the beater car would make it to town. The town and I am being generous here was a one blinker. One blink and you were through town. It had 4 diners, 1 gas station, 2 motels, country store and 1 bar.

I stopped at the first diner and went in and got a hot meal. I asked the pleasant looking MILF waitress if she could recommend which of the motels was best. She smiled and said "they were both owned by the same people."

The motel provided the basics and was very clean. I crashed and slept like a baby. After breakfast the next morning I stopped at the gas station and the mechanic read the beater car its last rights. He said that it would cost way more than it was worth to fix it. He offered to sell me his old Jeep Cherokee for half of what it would take to fix the beater. Also he said that he would fix anything that went wrong in the first 12 months.

Yup you guessed it, I am now driving the jeep, and I even got a full tank of gas.

My budget was $1000.00 per month for 5 years and then I would have to go back to work. I had to watch my money closely and get the most for it. I picked up the bare minimum at the store to hold me for a few days returned to the cabin.

I was surprised that the electricity was on; I did not even think to check it yesterday. The water worked, and the propane worked. I wondered who was paying for that and how much it was on a monthly basis. Well that went on the lists that seemed to be breeding at a horrendous rate. I had lists coming out my ass. I needed to get a computer soon.

I needed to go to the big city about 45 miles away to change the corps bank account and pick up supplies and material for the immediate projects. That would be an all day affair; however all I had was time.

When changing the bank paperwork on the corp. I discovered that all of the statements were being held at the bank for pickup. The corp. had a balance of $200k +. I was stunned, the monthly outgo was $450.00 which included taxes and insurance and utilities.

For the next 7 months I worked on the property full time. It was a busy time from sunup to sundown but I got it whipped into shape. The storage containers held every tool known to man, the workshop was filled with tractors, backhoe and trailers to haul them. The boathouse had 2 wave runners, a pontoon boat, a speedboat and a sailboat. Not that I had any time to even start them up or enjoy them.

I called the lawyer to see how the divorce was coming along; he said I was a free man. He also mentioned that my old boss Tom had passed away 3 months ago. I was really saddened to hear that. I knew that I was enjoying this entire largess that should have been his.

I was still driving the jeep; I needed something to haul the equipment trailers with. I thought that I could get a small business going and conserve some of the money in the bank. I intended to keep an eye out for a truck to haul the trailers with.

I had always wanted to be a nudist and let it all hang out so I put up 3 signs on the way into the property that said if nudity offended you to stay out. I fixed up a suntan spray booth so I would not burn in places I could not reach.

I absolutely loved the freedom and the feel of the breeze across my body. I had an apron for doing any heavy work or keeping the boys protected.

One day a silver Hummer that was lifted, tinted, wheels, bumpers, wench, lights etc came to a halt in the yard.

Out hopes this drop dead curvy red head with a million dollar smile. She proceeds to take off all of her clothes and roll her hips as she walked over to me.

"Are you George she asked?"

"Yes" I heard myself say.

"Well you are one hard son of a bitch to find", all the time she was smiling. I can tell you like what you see as she pointed to my hard dick.

I swear if a light breeze had come up I would have cum all over her from head to foot. I know my mouth was open and there was distinct loss of blood to my body except for my dick.

She dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock right to my pubes. Less than 39 seconds later, she drank all my cum, and then licked my cock clean.

My knees were shaking, I was light headed, and I was moaning like a whipped puppy. As the blood supply returned to my body some of it seeped into my brain and I was trying to figure out what had just happened.

"Who are you? Please excuse my hard cock it has not had a playmate for a long time."

She said" I know, when I saw your eyes glaze over I knew I had to drain a quart just to get your attention."

She said "my name is Susan I am Tom's widow and we have some things to discuss". Tom was my old boss.

I thought well this is all over; she is going to want to get the property back. It saddened me to think that I would not live here anymore.

She said" follow me and keep your eyes on my ass."

Like there was any chance that was not going to happen.

We reached the screened in porch and she asked if I had something cold to drink.

After getting us some cold ice tea I started to sit down across from her, when she pointed at the space next to her. You know she had me under control and she knew it.

She said "Tom thought the world of you", he told her about me and what he had done. He told her that if she ever needed anything to come and see me and he knew that I would bend over backwards to help her.

lakelover
lakelover
94 Followers
12