No Real Reason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, what the fuck -"

"Shh, shut up, Teagan," I shushed him, putting both my hands on his chest and forcing him back down to the mattress when he tried to sit up. It took my whole weight; my son's not a weak boy. "I just really need you to fuck me."

"What the fucking fuck?" he demanded, his voice a hoarse whisper. Panic was in his tone, now, and his eyes flicked toward the doorway. I'd closed the door but the meaning was clear.

"Tara's gone, your Dad didn't come home. We're alone." I slid down the bed and pulled his boxers down, fishing around in them to pull his stiffening cock out. He wasn't stopping me, I noticed.

"Are you still drunk?" he asked, in a more normal voice.

"Not even slightly," I grinned, wrapping my hand around the base of his shaft. "Not even hung over any more. But I'm really fucking horny and I need my cunt stuffed. Right now. By you."

"But you're my Mmmmmotherfucker," he groaned as my lips slid down over his glans, down, down until I had his whole length trapped in my mouth, in my throat. Up and down my head bobbed, deep-throating one moment, lavishing attention on the head of his cock the next. It took a long time for me to be willing to let him go, and that was mostly so he didn't blow his load too soon.

"No, honey," I laughed, "you're my motherfucker."

He made some cute wordless noise and I took him back in, working him with my mouth and my hand. He's not exactly a small guy but I have excellent gag reflex control. Laying on my front between his legs, I pulled back and looked his manhood over as I pumped its length with one hand. About seven, maybe seven and a half inches. Bigger than average but not so big it was going to rip me apart.

To this day I don't know why he didn't stop me. I don't know if he wanted to fuck me. I don't think he did - not initially, at least. He got into it pretty quick but I think if I'd ever stopped to actually ask him what he wanted he'd have let me down. Maybe that's why I didn't.

Still, he got used to the idea very quickly.

He was in my hand, my fist moving up and down in a blur, when his first shot of cum hit me in the face. I quickly sank him in my mouth and swallowed as much of it as I could, eyes on his agonised O-face all the while.

"Oh my God," he started, sitting up. "I came way too quickly."

"Shut up, I wanted you to," I giggled, still pumping his cock. "This way you last longer when you're fucking the living shit out of me." I licked my lips, tasting the spilled cum there, and caught that tasty initial spray with one finger before slurping it off. Fuck, there are only a few things I love more than swallowing cum. The taste of it made me hotter, wetter, even though I hadn't been sure that was possible.

Perhaps it was the fact that he was getting a post-orgasmic blowjob from his own mother. It could have been his youth. Maybe it's just because I have a lot of experience getting men hard for Round Two. Whatever the case his boner was soon a thick, hard mass in my hands again.

Then I dropped beside him on the bed and spread my legs, fingertips circling my rosy little clit. He didn't need to be told, thankfully; I think I might have screamed in frustration if he'd objected again. Instead he was kneeling between my legs, his muscled chest inches from my heaving tits. I didn't look down. I stared him in the eyes as I grabbed his cock and aimed it to where I needed it to go.

My labia spread for him like I'd always been expecting that moment. He tried to go slowly but I wrapped my legs around his backside and pulled him in, sinking with a very wet squelch until he was seated in me to the hilt.

I could hardly breathe. The implications of the moment hit me all at once at exactly the same time that the head of his cock bumped against my cervix. I think the shock, perhaps the fear, showed on my face because he leant down and kissed me.

That was the hottest, most intense kiss I'd had in decades. It lasted a long time and it didn't stop when he started moving in me, his back arching, hips shifting as he fucked me with long, deliberate strokes. At first he was gentle, slow, but as I whimpered encouragements to him - without words, considering he still had his tongue in my mouth - he began to really fuck me properly.

They were powerful, deep motions that churned my already sticky cunt into a literal froth. I've always been a hot, wet lay, but what my boy was doing to me... What we were doing together... Even if he hadn't felt the gush as I came, screaming into the kiss, he'd have heard the wet smacking as my juices came out in a flood. My fingers tightened around the muscular globes of his arse and I heard him hiss as my nails drew blood.

I didn't care. I could care later. Right then I needed to have my brains fucked out.

And boy, did my son oblige!

Teagan got a glimpse - though only a glimpse - of some of the stuff I'm into during that intense sex. He kissed my skin; I bit his. The harder he ploughed me, the harder I wanted it. He moved his hand to my shoulder; I repositioned it around my throat. The harder he squeezed, the harder I bucked against him. It got so intense I very nearly passed out before finally tapping his hand to get him to back off.

I could feel my cunt aching beautifully as he pulled out and flipped me onto my stomach. Immediately I got onto all fours and presented him with his new target. I didn't bother with dirty talk - I'm actually not very good at it, despite my experience with sex in general - but he soon had me moaning and then screaming into his pillows as he fucked another orgasm out of my pussy, and then another. I was making a mess of his sheets and neither of us cared in the slightest.

This is why I keep a bottle of water beside my bed.

I shuddered and actually came again - a much smaller orgasm but still pretty damn good - when he grabbed a handful of my brown hair and pulled me back onto his dick, spearing me as deep as he could. I felt his balls hit my clit with the force of the entry; I moaned in pure pleasure as he forced two fingers up my arse. I simply let him have me, let him do whatever the fuck he wanted to. He'd earned it.

I felt a ridiculous sense of pride. My beautiful son was no dud lay. He was a choice piece of cock. I think that was the moment I knew this wasn't going to be our last romp. Not if I had anything to say about it, anyway.

It still surprised me, though, when he came inside me. I felt it approaching, felt his nuts tighten, his arms tense, his body tremble. I heard the growing growl in his throat, one of the sexiest noises any man can make, and I knew what was next. But I expected him to pull back, splash across my butt, my spine, even flip me over and aim for my tits or my face.

Nope. He let out something awfully like a roar, buried himself as deep in me as he could and then he was pumping ropes of stringy cum deep into my waiting, desperate pussy.

We lay there, my rounded body pinned beneath his chiselled one, panting desperately, our skin flushed, as his cock slid from me. I could feel his seed leak down over my clit on its way to meet the squalid mess of pussy juices I'd left in a massive puddle on the bed.

"That... Was..." I tried to summon some kind of appropriate words, something that would do the moment justice but all I could come up with was, "Fucking. Awesome."

Teagan didn't say anything. He twisted his hand, which was still holding a large fistful of my hair, and kissed me hard when my lips came in range. Eventually I twisted over and lay on my back, pulling him back down onto me, dragging the sheet over us both and shutting out the world.

"Fucking awesome," I repeated. The head of his cock rested at the cum-drooling entrance of my sex, both of them sensitive beyond description. We both winced at the contact, then laughed, then kissed again. And then some more.

"Mum," Teagan began in his Serious Voice, "what about Dad?"

I shook my head, adopting my own Serious Voice, mirroring his no-nonsense, frowning countenance (I love that word - countenance).

"No, he's not into guys, sorry."

"No! No, Mum," he protested, trying not to laugh. "I mean what about him not coming home last night?"

"Oh, that." I shrugged. "He probably spent the night fucking his secretary. No, it's okay," I tried to explain, as I saw his face cloud darkly, "he can fuck whoever he likes. We've always been that way. Cora and I both fucked him last week."

There was a long pause as Teagan took this in, digested the news that his mother was a swinging hotwife slut.

"Um. Like, at the same time?"

"Yep, uh-huh. I mean, do you want the details, or..?"

"No, God no," he protested, so quickly that I laughed. Then I shifted and then I squelched. That brought on a fit of giggles that made him laugh and then I laughed more and it kind of went on in a post-coital feedback loop until I kissed him again.

"You know, I wasn't banking on you finishing inside me," I admitted. "I'm not so old that you couldn't get me pregnant." His eyes went wide - he obviously hadn't considered that. "Good thing I'm on the pill," I added, letting him off that hook a lot sooner than I'd meant to.

We didn't speak for a while. We didn't even kiss. We just looked at once another, from close range, in complete wonder.

"So," he tried, when the silence went on too long.

"So," I agreed. "So that's incest." The word made him wince and I bit his shoulder, though not too hard. "That's what it is, though. You fucked your Mum."

"Yeah," he nodded, frowning again. He shifted to get off but I trapped him, arms around his waist, pulling him back.

"And," I continued, "your mother loved every fucking God-damned second of it." He smiled hesitantly. "And she's going to enjoy it even more the next time."

"Wait, what? Next time?" This time he did sit up, before I could tighten my grip. The sheet fell away and I sat up, too, resting my hand on his chest. I could feel his heart beating under the ribs, beating hard.

"Hell yes," I retorted. "I'm not letting that magnificent cock get away that easily, young man." Then I got out of bed, a roll-and-stand motion that I've perfected over the years. "But not right now. We both need a rest. Oh, and a shower," I added, as the smell of sweat and spunk hit me.

As I bounced out of the room, my dressing gown in one hand and cum running down my thigh, I heard one last whisper behind me.

"Damn..."

**********

So that was the first time we fucked.

Obviously you've gathered it wasn't the last, not by far, but it was the first and probably the most important, and not only because my son is the only man I've actually cheated on Al with. When I say 'cheated' I mean that we haven't told Teagan's father about it yet. I mean technically we don't need to, because of agreements we've made in the past... but I know that's just an excuse.

This is something that, to put it mildly, Al would want to know about.

I just don't know how to tell him.

I also don't know if Teagan's told anyone. I don't think he has, as he's a very thoughtful guy, and he knows what's at stake. I know for sure that Tara doesn't know because she doesn't have the impulse control to stop herself from marching in and confronting us about it. But that's just her way. And I'm sure that Al doesn't know yet, either. That would involve one hell of a Talk.

So for now we're keeping things on the down-low.

For no real reason.

— The End, For Now

12