No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blueplains
blueplains
161 Followers

Judy kissed me fiercely, with an urgency that took my breath away. Undoing my belt, she pulled my khakis down to my knees, then pulled my boxers down as well. My manhood hung naked and vulnerable before her. She took my balls in her left hand, circling the top of my scrotum with her thumb and forefinger, slowly squeezing my nuts lower into my nutsack. Her tongue still deep inside my mouth, she took my rod in her right hand and began stroking me. I could feel her warmth through the satin glove, and I felt myself stiffen again.

"Walk." Judy commanded in a low, firm voice. She released my balls, and wrapped her gloved fingers around my pulsating cock. Holding me firmly, she led me by my shaft across the room, using my dick like a leash. My pants had dropped to the floor and I waddled awkwardly behind her, trying to match her assured strides. Her hips wound slinkily as her gloved arm extended gracefully behind her body, pulling me in her wake.

She led me in front of an easy chair in the corner of the family room. Turning me around, she maintained her grip on my cock and planted a foot between my legs. She drove her spike heel into the carpet, pinning me to the spot. I wobbled unsteadily as my pants now bound me around my ankles, Judy's tight grasp of my cock the only thing keeping up upright.

Judy raised a single forefinger and placed it gently against my chest, and slowly released my rod. "Sit," she said sternly. With a tiny push, she sent me toppling backwards, and I ended up sprawled out in the easy chair. She took a step forward and dropped to her knees. Lowering her head, she buried her face in my lap and took me deep into her mouth.

It felt like the wind was knocked out of me as Judy enveloped my meat with her tender mouth again and again. She took obvious delight in torturing me with her soft kisses, bringing me to the edge of orgasm and then easing me back, again and again. Her curls tickled the bare flesh on my legs as she held me in her mouth, her tongue winding around my shaft. My hips drove forward and my shaft strained to bury itself in her throat, but Judy backed away, only letting me enjoy as much of her mouth as she wished. I craved release, but she was in control now, and she would not let me have it.

Judy lifted her head and stood. She reached between my thighs with a gloved hand and firmly grabbed my cock again, high up on the shaft, close to my balls. "Up," she said simply, pulling me out of the chair and leading me to the middle of the family room. She had a look of icy imperiousness, and her dominance was definitely arousing to both of us. My cock had dribbled a rivulet of clear precum onto her glove, while her stiff nipples now jutted proudly from the top of her bustier.

"Lie down."

I immediately complied, laying face up with my arms at my side and my legs close together, as if I were at attention. Judy stood over me, one leg to either side of my body, as she began to slide her hands along her pussy. Her juices moistened the fingers of her gloves, soaking them with her essence. I lay there, watching she pleasured herself, her gloved fingertips working deeper and deeper into her moistening pussy. I wanted nothing more than to feel myself inside her again.

Judy lowered her now-slick mound on top of my erect cock and mounted me, her warm thighs straddling my body. She began fucking me, her hands pinning my arms above my head as her hips raised and lowered her pussy on my shaft. Her head leaned forward, her face a study in cold beauty. I lifted my head from the carpet as I tried to kiss her lips. Judy turned her head imperiously, releasing one of my wrists as she rubbed her love-soaked fingers across my face and into my mouth.

She was taking me all the way into her pussy now, my cockhead sliding back and forth over her cervix. Her eyes closed, and her face had a look of pure rapture as her pace now quickened. Judy dropped her hips just a little bit more, and I felt myself bottom out inside of her. A low growl escaped from her throat as she continued grinding on me, driving me into her deepest point. I felt her orgasm come on with a rush, and she collapsed on top of me, planting my face deep between her breasts. I groaned as I felt myself cumming in ropy gushes, my sperm filling her up and spilling back down my shaft. She held me inside, gently rocking her hips, her lips curled in enjoyment as she savored the last of my stiffness. As my cock softened, she slid her body upward, releasing my cock. Her thighs now straddled my face, and she lowered her quivering pussy down to my lips.

"Lick."

I began lapping her pussy eagerly, tasting my salty sperm and her sweet nectar intermingling in her folds. Her fingers grasped my hair as she pulled my face closer. Her hips ground her pussy against me as she began face-fucking me, and my tongue traveled deep into her furrow, licking her moist flower. She came again, then her motions became gentler and her furious hair-pulling changed into soft caresses. Finally, she rolled off me and lay spent at my side, her breasts heaving as she threw an arm across my chest and buried her head in the hollow of my shoulder.

I stared at the ceiling of the family room, my head spinning. "Wow. What the hell was that?"

Judy traced a finger through my chest hair and touched my lips softly. It was like a spell was broken. Looking at me tenderly, she drew in for a lingering kiss. She savored the tastes of our juices marrying together on my mouth, and then giggled.

"Even the good girls need to be bad once in a while, Michael. You need to know that."

We lay on the soft carpet, exhausted. I could see the light beginning to fade as the sun dropped lower in the sky. Judy got up first, her pumps dangling from one hand as she reached down and offered me the other. She was slightly disheveled, and her hair was a wild mess, but she looked radiant as the orange sunset bathed her in light.

"Let's go upstairs," Judy said. She took my hand, and was a good girl again.

* * * * * * *

We showered, and then lay on Judy's bed, on top of the covers. Judy had changed into an oversized t-shirt, and she was spooned against me. I ran my hand up her back, to her neck, pulling aside her hair and exposing the love bite I had seen earlier. I kissed it softly.

"Mmmm..." Judy purred. "You branded me last night. Now I belong to you." She snuggled her hips in closer to mine, and reaching behind, took my right hand and placed it onto her right breast.

I could hear my cell phone ringing from the pile of my clothes on the bedroom carpet. I picked it up and answered. It was Matt.

"Dude, what's up? I tried your house, but your mom said you were with my mom."

"Yeah, dude, we were watching the game. What's up?"

Matt's voice grew serious. "I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you looking after my mom. Seriously, she's like all I've got, you know what I mean?"

I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. "Hey, don't mention it. What are best friends for, right?" The words sounded hollow.

Matt's tone lightened. "Is my mom there? Put her on, dude!"

I passed the phone to Judy. "It's Matt."

Judy gleefully took the phone from me. "Hi, Matty! I'm fine, how are you, honey? Yeah, Michael is here watching the games with me." As they did, I saw Matt's picture back up upon the nightstand, making a mockery of my supposed fidelity.

"Yes, Matty, he's been a lifesaver," Judy said, looking over her shoulder at me. "He's the best friend you could ever have." Judy moved her hips apart from mine, the warmth of her soft bottom dissipating quickly. "I miss you, Matty. I love you, honey. 'Bye."

By the time Judy ended the call, I was already getting my clothes on. As she handed me my phone, I couldn't even bear to look her in the eye.

"I should really go, Mrs. Martini." Not Judy. Mrs. Martini. The words wounded her instantly, and the sadness rolled over her brown eyes like a thundercloud.

I turned away and walked out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the stairs. Judy leapt up and followed me down, choking down sobs as she tried to speak.

"Michael...wait, please. Michael...Michael!"

I was at the front door when Judy broke down and began weeping uncontrollably. She tried to get her words out between long wails, and as her legs weakened, she held onto the stairway railing for support. Her tears were running down her cheeks now, falling onto the bottom step like raindrops.

"No regrets," Judy sobbed, over and over again. She fixed me with an accusing glare. "No regrets! Michael...you promised me..."

I said nothing as I closed the door softly behind me and walked into the cool night air. Judy was right, of course. Now I had betrayed her as well.

* * * * * * *

I was thankful that, between school and work at the pizza parlor, I wasn't around much over the next couple of weeks. I tried to push Judy out of my mind, but my thoughts kept drifting back to her. I missed her laugh and her smile, and I hated myself for causing her pain. Matt had even texted me, asking if I could keep an eye on her because she sounded so depressed on the phone, which made me feel even worse. He confided in me that he was considering giving his scholarship back and moving back home. It was all my fault, and I couldn't think of how to make things better.

Mom shook her head ruefully when Dad asked over dinner one night if she'd heard from Judy lately.

"I saw her today getting the mail," Mom said. "The poor creature looked positively inconsolable."

I quietly excused myself from the table and left for work. I didn't get back home until well after midnight, and my folks were sound asleep. I went upstairs to my bedroom, undressed and jumped into the shower.

Standing under the water, I tried to reason through my problem. I thought about something we learned in philosophy class called the "greater good" theory. Basically, it argues that the most correct and moral action is the one that makes the most people happy. With the bar of soap in my hand, I began to consider the issues.

At the moment, my self-enforced celibacy was sinking Judy into a deep melancholy, bringing Matt to the brink of making a disastrous life decision, and was making me as miserable as could be imagined. That was unquestionably bad for everyone involved. However, if I simply resumed my torrid lovemaking with Judy, her spirits would lift and Matt's worries would ease, both of which would greatly lighten the heavy burden of guilt that I was dragging around. I would keep Judy happy and stop Matt from potentially ruining his life, and so would be both keeping my promise to Judy and while being a true friend to Matt. In that light, the right thing to do seemed obvious.

Elated at my eureka moment, I rushed to my room and flung on some clothes. Treading softly downstairs, I crept out of the house and crossed the street to the Martini's house. I went around back, let myself through the gate into the patio.

Looking up, I could see that Judy's bedroom was dark, and the window was shut. I snatched up a few pebbles and softly tossed them against the glass. I saw a light go on, and then Judy appeared in the window.

I spread my arms wide in an extravagant gesture. "Rapunzel, let down your hair," I whispered loudly.

"Michael? What are you doing down there?" Judy hissed. She shook her head at me bemusedly. "You're soaking wet! You'd better come in before you catch your death of cold."

The window shut, and I saw the kitchen light come on as Judy opened the sliding glass door. She was dressed in flannel pajamas which were too big for her, and she pulled her hands deep into the sleeves as she shivered in the chill night air.

"What the hell are you doing?" Judy smiled at me in wonder and pulled me into the kitchen, closing the door behind us. She ran her fingers through my wet hair and laughed softly. We looked at each other for a long moment, each of us thinking of what to say.

I thought about how to summarize the greater good theory and the political philosophy of John Stuart Mill, but instead decided to take her face in both hands and plant a wet kiss right on her lips. Judy's eyes widened in surprise, and then fluttered and closed as I held my lips against hers. Finally, I pulled away.

"I've decided. No regrets."

I bent down and snatched Judy up in my arms as she yelped in delight. She pecked me lightly on the lips and neck as I carried her upstairs to the bedroom and laid her delicately on the bed. We stripped ourselves naked and dove under the covers, our bodies writhing against one another. Judy's mouth explored my neck, biting tenderly at first, then more passionately. I felt the hot blush as the mark rose up on my skin.

"There," Judy whispered. "Now I've branded you."

"Then I guess we belong to each other now," I said, looking straight into her unblinking eyes.

Judy lay on her back and opened herself up to me. Her pussy yielded itself easily to me, and as I felt my manhood stretch deep inside her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, surrounding me completely in her warm embrace. I took her like that for hours, until sunlight came streaming through the window.

* * * * * * *

"I just don't get Judy," Mom said at dinner that night, as she laded out the mashed potatoes. "I see her yesterday, and she was completely morose. Today, I saw her when she got home from work, and the girl was positively glowing." Mom shrugged her shoulders as she added some peas to my plate. "Maybe she's on the Prozac or something."

Dad rolled his eyes, looked at me and made a face. I just smiled.

* * * * * * *

Judy and I continued our secret trysts for several weeks. My lovemaking matured, and my frantic teen-age thrustings gradually became the patient, caring touches of an experienced lover. Judy blossomed in my attentions, astonished to rediscover the power that her beauty had over even a much younger man like me. Those weeks were like heaven, and I didn't want them to end.

Matt came home for Thanksgiving, and was amazed at the improvement in Judy's emotions. He suspected nothing, our families had a fun holiday together, and just as I had hoped, Matt headed back to school with no worries. Everything was going exactly according to my plan.

* * * * * * *

I had just walked into the house when Mom called to me.

"Michael, there's a letter here for you from State U. It looks important."

I had originally hoped to get into State U. last year, but couldn't get off the waitlist, which was why I was going to Valley Community College now. I opened the letter and began to read. State U. was offering me admittance for the January semester, as well as a room on campus. I whooped in excitement. Mom hugged me and then ran to the phone to call Dad at his office and give him the good news.

Standing alone in the kitchen, my thoughts traveled across the street and up the stairs to Judy's bedroom. Just as I had lifted her spirits up, I was abandoning her again. As I wondered how I would break the news to her, and how she would take it, my spirits sunk lower than ever.

* * * * * * *

The December sky was a threatening gray, and fallen leaves blew across the driveway as I left our house and headed across the street to Judy's. It was Sunday, and I had told my parents I was going to watch the football game with her. I had held the news about my acceptance for almost a week, but I committed to myself that I would tell her today.

The door was unlocked, and I let myself in. I heard the banter of the pre-game show hosts coming from the TV in the family room, and I could hear the popcorn maker busily rattling away in the kitchen. Judy heard my footsteps and met me in the hallway.

She looked very young, with her hair done up in a ponytail high atop her head and no jewelry save a pair of small pearl earrings. She was wearing a pink turtleneck sweater, and her favorite pair of faded Levi's, the ones which she boasted made her ass look the best. Her jeans were tucked into a pair of knee-high brown boots, and despite the high heels, she still rose on her toes as she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Hello, lover," Judy said, as she rubbed noses with me. Almost immediately, she could sense something was wrong, and she backed away, her worried eyes locked on to mine. I tried to find the words I was looking for, but faltered. Judy's eyes softened, and she hugged me closely.

"I know," she said quietly. "Your mom told me days ago." She put her hand on my chest and moved it over my heart, holding it there.

"I'm sorry," I began. Judy put a finger to my lips, silencing me.

"Don't be sorry. I'm very happy for you." She squeezed me and gave me a wan smile. "I never expected you to put your life on hold for me, just as it was beginning."

I had expected Judy to start crying, like the first time I left her. Instead, I saw a quiet strength in her eyes. She moved her arms down around my waist as she leaned into me.

"Michael, you've made me feel wonderful these past couple of months. I had forgotten what it felt like to be desired by a man, and then you reminded me. Thank you." Judy put her cheek on my chest, then pulled back, her brown eyes sparkling. She dropped her hands from around my hips and placed them gently in mine.

"We promised each other no regrets, Michael. Let's keep that promise. I'm ready to start living my life again, so don't worry about me." Judy stretched up on her toes again, and placed her lips just in front of mine. She looked me in the eyes, and then closed in, kissing me tenderly again and again. Minutes went by, until she finally relented. She giggled.

"You are standing under the mistletoe, you know," she said.

Judy led me up the stairs to her bedroom one last time. We took each other with a deliberate pace, wanting to enjoy each little touch to the fullest. Judy lay on her back and guided me into her body, her head rolling back as my smallest motions fanned the fires of her arousal. I wanted to possess her completely, to press my manhood into that most secret of her sanctuaries, but I compelled myself to wait. I took her slowly, as Judy's warmth surrounded me and invited me to press on.

We went on like that for hours, until, finally, I felt myself fill Judy completely. I rocked my hips gently, Judy's breathing keeping time with my soft thrusts. Our orgasms exploded together, her delicate body now fully impaled upon me. Judy's arms and legs wrapped around me completely as she convulsed in ecstatic delight. As the warmth rushed through my body, I held myself inside Judy, not wanting to surrender her, wanting to possess her for just a little while longer.

* * * * * * *

Soon after our last night together, I left for State U., but I couldn't stop thinking about Judy, worrying if she was OK. Mom kept an eye on Judy, and excitedly filled me in over the phone.

"Oh, Michael, she looks fantastic. I mean, she was always a pretty woman, but now she's really turning heads." Mom's voice went into a hushed whisper. "Apparently, she has a gentleman caller now."

"A what?" I replied quizzically.

"A boyfriend, dummy. A very handsome man. I see him coming and going all the time." Mom's voice dropped even lower. "Sometimes, he spends the night there."

I learned that the "gentleman caller" was Rob, and that he was a physician at the local hospital, a widower with two young daughters. Judy and he met at a cooking class they were both taking. Judy had noticed him watching her shyly for two whole weeks, and then nervily walked over and asked him out on their first date.

"She looks so happy," Mom concluded. "You'll see when you come home."

* * * * * * *

I saw Judy across the street as I left our house. It was a Saturday in early September, and I was loading my things into the car, getting ready to head off to college for my sophomore year. Gales of laughter drifted across the street, as Judy ran about the lawn with Rob's daughters. All three of them had pom-poms which they waved wildly as Judy led them in cheers. I waved, and walked down toward the end of the driveway.

blueplains
blueplains
161 Followers