No Regrets Ch. 09

Story Info
Sharon seduces her half brother.
4.3k words
4.56
79.1k
3
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonSky
AnonSky
374 Followers

Sharon checked herself out in the mirror, everything looked okay. She was going to try and follow the plan she and Susan had mapped out to seduce her Gary. She had on the top to her rose colored nightie, but without any panties. The top was just long enough to cover her pussy hair. Glancing at the clock, Sharon thought, "Gary should be in bed by now...the shower stopped 20 minutes ago." She took a deep breath to get her courage up. "Okay, Susie, keep your fingers crossed. God, I hope this works," she silently prayed.

Knocking lightly on Gary's bedroom door as she opened it, Sharon asked in a quiet voice, "Gary, are you awake? I really need to talk to you."

"Sure, Sharon. I just got in bed," responded Gary, sitting up in the bed and reaching for the lamp on the nightstand.

"Don't turn on the light. There's enough moonlight coming in to see." Sharon walked over and sat on the edge of the bed; Gary swung his legs out and sat beside her. "All I've got on is my nightie. I was almost in bed and decided I had to talk to you....talk to you now. I know it's late and you must be tired, but if I don't do it now, I may not be able to do it later."

"That's okay, Sharrie, now is fine," said Gary using the nickname he had called her since they were kids. "I'm not that tired. What is it?"

"Oh Gary, everything is a mess," said Sharon as she began to cry softly when he used his pet nickname for her. "I know it's my fault, but I can't help it.....I'm afraid you won't love me." Sharon began cry harder, her sobs shaking her shoulders.

Gary put his arm around her shoulders and hugged her, pulling her to him. "Sharrie, what is it, I'll always love you...you know that."

"I tried....I really tried, David and I went together all last year..."

Gary interrupted her, "Sharrie, are you pregnant....is that the problem. Honey, I understand..."

"No..No, that's not it," cried Sharon, burying her face against his chest and hitting his chest lightly with her clenched fist. "No, I'm still a virgin. I think I was the last virgin in that damn high school." Sharon lifted her head and tried to stifle her crying and wiped at the tears on her cheeks. "It's you...it's always been you. I don't want David, or any other guy. I want you...Gary, I love you."

"Sharrie, you love me like that? Really love me. I thought you only saw me as your brother, your big brother," whispered Gary as he hugged her tightly.

"Gary you're not my brother, we just grew up together," whispered Sharon. "I tried dating other boys, but all I could think of was you." Sharon kissed Gary lightly on the lips, "Kiss me....please kiss me....really kiss me, I've dreamed about it for so long."

Gary kissed her tentatively, but when he felt her tongue probing at his lips, he pulled her to him, opening his lips, meeting her tongue with his. Gary's hand cupped her breast and he began to massage her nipple through the fabric of the nightie. As they broke the kiss, Sharon said, "Oh God, Gary, I've wanted you to kiss me like that for so long...so long." Sharon swung her legs up on the bed, pulling Gary with her and hugged him, kissing him passionately, running her tongue deep into his mouth. She could feel his erection pressing against her as she pushed her body against his. She felt Gary responding to her kisses, meeting her tongue thrusts with his, and grasping her tightly to him.

Gary's hand moved from her breast, down her body and slipped between her thighs, pausing when it met no panties, only a hot, moist pussy. Gary began to gently stroke her pussy lips, slipping a finger between them and into her pussy hole. She was so wet that his finger glided in without any resistance other than the tightness of her pussy.

"Oh Gary," whispered Sharon, "I want you so much. I want you to make love to me. I've never wanted anyone but you."

"Sharrie, I do love you," answered Gary. "I think I've always loved you. I thought you'd be upset if I ever tried anything. God, the nights I've been unable to go to sleep because I wanted you and couldn't stop thinking about you."

Sharon slipped her hand into the top of his pajama bottom and grasped his stiff prick in her hand. She felt Gary's body jerk as her hand closed around the head of his prick, her fingers gently stroking it. "Hmm, that feels good....it's so big, so hard and warm," whispered Sharon. "That's what I want...what I've wanted all these nights." Sharon grabbed the waistband of his pajamas and pulled them down to his ankles and then off him. Cupping his balls in her hand, she gently massaged them, running her hand beneath them, fondling his scrotum. "Oh Gary, I want to taste you....I want to feel your prick in my mouth," whispered Sharon as she lowered her head to his stiff prick, licking it, searching for any drops of pre-cum that might be oozing from the slit in his prick.

"God, Gary you taste good....real sweet," moaned Sharon. She encircled the head of his prick with her lips and began to slide her mouth up and down his rigid prick, tonguing the head of his prick furiously every time her mouth got up to its head. Sharon was having a hard time taking it all the way in her throat. She slowed her movement and gradually moved her mouth lower on his huge prick, letting her throat adjust to it gradually. Finally, she had her nose buried in his pubic hair, holding her breath, his prick deep in her throat...all seven inches of it.

"Ohhh...Sharrie, I'm going to cum if you keep this up. God, it feels so good," moaned Gary.

Sharon moved her mouth back up his prick so she could breathe and began to pump her mouth rapidly up and down on his prick....she wanted Gary to cum....to cum in her mouth. Sharon felt Gary's body tense up and felt a tremor in his thighs as his prick began to throb, the head of his prick seemed to swell, filling her mouth even more. She heard Gary's loud moan as his prick erupted, hitting the back of her throat with a tremendous shot of warm cum, almost choking her. Sharon swallowed as rapidly as she could, but she still felt some of his cum leaking from the corner of her mouth, running down her chin. As the spurts of cum lessen, Sharon slowed her sucking, savoring the taste of Gary's cum. She thought, "He tastes even better than I dreamed about. I love the way his cum tastes, and God, he went off like a volcano erupting. I want to feel it like that in my pussy. Just like that, just as hard, and just as much."

"Sharrie, that was wonderful," Gary sighed. Pulling her up to him, he said, "God, you were great....I thought I would never stop cumming." In the moonlight he could see the traces of cum on her lips and chin, "You swallowed it...you swallowed my cum."

Sharon chuckled, "I sure did. I love the way you cum, and the way you taste." Sharon kissed Gary, running her tongue deep into his mouth letting him taste his cum that was still on her tongue. "There, doesn't it taste good?" she asked.

Gary laughed quietly, "You're right it is sweet....I'll bet it will be even better when I can taste it in your pussy." Gary began to gently lick the streaks of cum off her chin and lower lip, then moving his lips to hers, pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.

Sharon quickly stripped off her nightie top and he removed his pajama top, completely naked, they lay toe to toe, kissing and exploring each others body with their hands. Gary kissed his way down her neck to her breasts and as he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked on it, Sharon moaned, "Ohhh Gary, I've wanted this....dreamed about this, for so long. There was never anyone else...just you." Arching her back, she pushed her tit against his mouth, "Suck it....suck it hard. God, I want you so much...so bad. That's it suck it...suck it hard," begged Sharon.

Gary left her nipple, tongued her belly button and then sliding his tongue down to the crease of her hips, between her thigh and her pussy. He tongued around the edges of her pussy hair and then slid his tongue down to her pussy, sucking her pussy lips into his mouth, massaging them with his lips. Gary spread her legs as wide as possible and covered her pussy with his mouth, sticking his tongue deep into her pussy hole, thrusting his tongue in and out...fucking her pussy with his tongue. Gary glanced up, "Sharrie, you're so wet...so soft and good. Tell me if it feels good....I want it to be good for you," whispered Gary.

"It's good, Gary. God, it's great. Suck my clit...suck and tongue it hard," she said sliding her hand down and showing him with her finger where her clit was. "Here's the little love button, that needs the attention," she sighed, "feel it with your tongue."

Sharon's clitoris was full aroused, but just barely sticking out from under its hood. When Gary's tongue found it and stroked it, Sharon's body jerked like she had received an electric shock. "Ohhh Gary, that's it....that's it, suck it...suck it good."

He began to suck and tongue her clit as she twisted and writhed on the bed. Sharon grasped his head with her hands and pulled him even tighter into her pussy while pushing with her hips, pressing her pussy against his mouth and the rapidly moving tongue. "Gary...Gary....I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!!" yelled Sharon, clamping his head between her trembling thighs. Gary wrapped his arms around her thighs, holding her pussy firmly against his mouth as he sucked her clit and the surrounding flesh into his mouth, tonguing it vigorously.

"GARY.....OH MY GOD....GARY. I"M CUMMING...CUMMING!!!" cried Sharon as she writhed in Gary's grasp, her whole body arched and trembling as she pressed her pussy against his mouth and tongue. Gary slowed his tonguing to gentle licks as Sharon collapsed back on the bed, breathing heavily. Giving her pussy a final kiss, Gary moved up and took Sharon in his arms, kissing her, gently running his tongue over her lips as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Sharrie....Sharrie," murmured Gary, "that was great."

Still panting slightly, Sharon whispered, "You did fine...God, I loved it. I love for you to do that to me." Sharon could feel Gary's prick, now stiff and hard poking against her. She opened her thighs and let it slip between them, closing her thighs she trapped his prick up against her wet, dripping pussy. "Hmmm, I feel something else that needs some attention. Put it in me. I want to feel your prick in me."

Gary hesitated, "Sharrie, I don't have any rubbers. I didn't know..."

Sharon chuckled, "It's okay, I started taking the pill when I quit seeing David. I was going to have you even if I had to rape you one night." She laughed, "You don't even have to worry about it hurting me. You remember when you fell asleep on the couch last month, well you got a huge hard-on while you were asleep. I sat there and watched this thing grow," she said as she gently squeezed his prick with her thighs. "I got so hot for you, I went upstairs and fucked myself with my vibrator, ramming it all the way in. I broke my cherry; you saw the blood on the sheets the next day when I was doing the wash. I told you I started my period."

Sharon rolled over on her back, spreading her legs and pulling Gary over on top of her. "Now stick that beautiful big prick inside me and screw me...fuck me like I've dreamed about for years," whispered Sharon. "Oh Gary, I want you so much....I've wanted you for so long. Make it come true....fuck me....fuck me good."

"Sharrie, I want you too. God, I can't believe this is actually happening," murmured Gary as he slipped his prick into her moist, hot pussy. "I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and find this is all a dream," whispered Gary as he kissed her and sank his prick deep into her pussy.

Gary began to pump his prick into her pussy with long slow strokes, drawing his prick almost out of her pussy, then thrusting back into it as deep as possible. Sharon wrapped her legs around his thighs, crossing her ankles just below his buttocks, opening her pussy even wider to his thrusts. Sharon began to thrust her hips up meet Gary's downward thrusts trying to get his prick even deeper into her throbbing pussy. She grasped his ass cheeks in her hands and pulled him into her as he thrust his prick into her.

"OOhhh, Gary, that feels so good," moaned Sharon. "God, your prick fills me completely up....Ohhhhhhhhhh.....that's it...that's it, fuck me hard...all the way in. I love the way it feels....Damn, you're so big...so hard," murmured Sharon.

Gary hugged Sharon, kissing her deeply, "Sharrie....Sharrie, I love you," whispered Gary. "I've wanted to do this for so long. I can't believe we're doing this....God, you feel so good, so wet and so tight and hot."

"We aren't dreaming, Gary," said Sharon as she pushed her pussy against his rigid prick sliding deep into her pussy. "Dreams don't feel this good....Oh Gary, I love the feel of your prick in my pussy. Oh Gary, fuck me....fuck me hard.....make me cum and keep on cumming."

Gary began to increase the pace of his strokes, driving into her pussy even harder. Sharon moved her legs up as high as she could on his buttocks, totally exposing her pussy to his pounding prick. She wrapped her arms around him as he kept driving his prick deep into her aching pussy, each thrust bringing her closer and closer to the edge of that crest of sensation. She hugged him tightly, crying out, "Oh Lord, Gary.....fuck me....that's it...harder...harder, I'm going to cum. Oh God, I'm going to cum."

Gary thrust into her pussy even more rapidly, driving his prick as deep as possible. Sharon yelled out, "OOHHhhh....NOW.....NOW..... I'M CUMMING, DON'T STOP....DON'T STOP."

Gary could feel the tremors in Sharon's body, as her pussy seemed to clasp his prick in a wet velvet glove, her body shuddering under him. It was more than he could take, Gary felt his prick throbbing and then erupting, spewing his warm cum deep in her pussy. Gary thrust his prick as deep as possible and held it there, letting her pussy milk his prick of all its cum, feeling spurt after spurt shooting into the depths of her pussy. As the pulses lessen in his prick, Gary collapsed on top of Sharon, hugging her and gently kissing her lips.

As Gary started to roll off Sharon, she grabbed his hips and held him tightly to her and rolled with him, keeping his prick buried in her softly throbbing pussy. "I want to keep you there," murmured Sharon, "inside me. That's where it belongs." Sharon kissed him, running her tongue deep into his mouth, teasing his tongue. When Gary thrust his tongue into her mouth, she began to suck on it as though it were a small prick. Sharon broke the kiss with a soft giggle, "I felt your prick twitch in me when I started sucking on your tongue. Oh Gary, it feels so good in me....I've wanted you for so long." She gave him a quick kiss, "I was determined to have you...to make love with you, even if you ran me off afterwards."

Gary ran his finger lightly over her lips, down her neck and stroked her nipple, still hard and aroused. "Sharrie, I would never run you off. Now that I've got you, I'm going to never let you go." He kissed her neck, lightly tonguing her ear lobe and behind it, "Why do you think I could never go with a girl for very long? I tried to, but it just never worked out." He took her ear lobe between his teeth and gently pulled on it; letting it go, he whispered, "They weren't you. You're the only girl I've ever wanted."

"Oh Gary, I love you," sighed Sharon. Gary's prick had grown soft and Sharon's tight pussy squeezed it out of her. "Oops," she cried, "something just slipped out."

Gary laughed, "You didn't expect it to stay hard forever, did you?"

"No," laughed Sharon, "but I bet I can get it back up pretty fast." Sharon turned so they were lying head to toe and gently took his cum covered prick into her mouth, sucking on it and stroking it with her tongue. She felt Gary move her hips up on him so her pussy was over his mouth. When his tongue lapped at her soaked pussy, she moaned softly, "You're going to get a mouth full of cum and pussy juice if you keep doing that."

"Hmmm, that's what I want...you taste good, even better than before," whispered Gary.

Sharon could feel his prick beginning to grow, filling her mouth, reaching into her throat as Gary licked at her clit. She felt him gently nibble at her clitoris then suck it hard, which triggered a warm rush in her pussy. She knew she had just flooded Gary's face with pussy juice and his own cum. When she heard him cough, she chuckled quietly and said, "I warned you....you're getting too good with that tongue."

His prick was now hard and rigid as a pole. Giving it a kiss, Sharon rose and turned, straddling Gary's hips. She bent forward and gave his wet face a couple of quick kisses. "I want you to lie there, I'm going to fuck you this time," she said, as she reached down and guided his prick to her pussy. She slipped the head of his prick between her pussy lips and quickly lowered her pussy onto his rigid shaft.

"Oh God, Gary, you feel wonderful. I love the way your prick feels in me, so deep, so hard," she murmured, as she began to slide her pussy up and down his prick. She leaned forward, stretching out on him and began to pump her ass up and down, sliding her pussy back and forth on his prick. Sharon kissed him and licked at the juices on his lips and chin, "Gary, I love you....I'll always love you. I'm yours for as long as you want me." She kissed him hard, "God, I've never been this happy before....fuck me, Gary, fuck me good and hard."

Gary began to thrust his hips up meet her pussy, driving his prick into her with such force that they could hear the wet squishy sounds coming from her cum filled pussy as his prick rammed into her. They both lasted longer this time, but as Sharon felt the sensation building up in her pussy and groin, she began to pound her pussy down on his prick. Raising up slightly so she could push her pussy against his prick even better, she felt the tension building in her body.

"Ohhh Gary, I'm getting close....cum with me. I want you to cum with me.....fill me with your cum."

Gary gripped Sharon's hips as he thrust upward, driving his prick into her. He could feel the shudder begin in her body as he felt the tightness in his scrotum and balls. "NOW SHARRIE.....NOW," he yelled as his prick erupted spewing his cum into her throbbing pussy.

"YES....YES," cried Sharon as she felt her orgasm sweep through her body. "OOhhhh GOD, YES....yeesss....yyeesssss," she moaned as she collapsed forward onto Gary.

They lay there spent, recovering from their passion, holding each other tightly in their arms. Sharon raised her head from Gary's chest and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Gary looked at her, she could see his smile in the moonlight, "What are you thinking about?" he asked.

She laughed, "I was thinking, Thank God, there's no school tomorrow."

"You're that tired out?" asked Gary chuckling.

"Oh no. I mean, it's Saturday, you're off; there's no school, so we can stay in bed and do this all day." She gave him a quick kiss. "We'll just get up to eat. You'll need to keep up your strength," she said laughingly.

Gary laughed, "You better include some vitamins with the food, for both of us." Gary kissed her passionately, then pulling back and looking at her, said, "I don't think I'll ever get tired of making love to you, Sharrie. Even now, I still want you. I can't get enough of you."

"Oh Gary, I want you too. We have all night. This has already been the best - most unforgettable night in my life. We have all night and the rest of our lives, darling." She kissed him deeply, hugging him to her as she probed his mouth with her tongue. Finally, pulling back from the kiss, she whispered, "Thank God I finally had enough nerve to tell you how I feel."

"I know. I'm laying here kicking myself for all the time we lost together when we both really wanted the same thing - each other."

AnonSky
AnonSky
374 Followers
12