No Rest for My Ass

Story Info
Chantz continues his abuse in Brittany's absence.
2.6k words
3.7
41.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the "Being Brittany's Bitch" series. Your votes and constructive feedback are appreciated!

Chantz Fortune had just finished fucking my ass and blowing a load from her squirting strapon all over my face, hair and tits at the opera, and was dragging me to the car. "You're in for a long night, bitch," she snarled. "No one embarrasses me like that!" Apparently getting fucked in the ass for nearly an hour sitting on her cock, then attempting to take ten inches standing doggy style in six inch heels wasn't enough for her.

She threw me in the backseat and tore off down the road, music blaring. I could tell she was on her cell phone, but I couldn't hear who she was talking to, or what was being said. I knew this did not bode well for me.

A few minutes later, we pulled up to Chantz and Brittany's building, and I followed her inside. "Make yourself comfortable, slut," she said. "We're having company." I sat down on the couch, adjusted my dress as best I could, and crossed my legs. The doorbell rang, and I immediately minced over to answer it, knowing what would happen if I didn't. My heart sank in my chest as I opened the door to my sister Jenny.

"Good evening, miss. Do come in, my mistress has been expecting you." I said in my most girlish voice.

"I'll be right in, honey," Chantz shouted from the other room. She entered the room dressed in tight jeans and a cropped t shirt. "I'm sorry she made you wait so long. She will be punished for that." With that, Chantz threw me over her lap, rolled up my dress, and began spanking my ass. "I hope you don't mind, but this is the only way she learns," she said nonchalantly.

"I came over to find out about my asshole brother," Jenny said. She seemed unaffected by the unusual scene being played out in front of her. "Kara mentioned that she had seen him, and that he had changed, but she didn't say much else. What's going on?"

"Your brother ran afoul with the wrong women," said Chantz. "He's a womanizer and an asshole. My friend and I decided to teach him a lesson." With that, she flipped me over on her lap, and ordered me to raise my dress. I cast my eyes downward, not wanting to look my sister in the face, and did as I was told. "This is your brother now," Chantz stated.

It took a second to register, but then Jenny burst out laughing. "Oh, that is awesome. Brad, you are so pathetic." She leaned forward and slapped me in the face. "Let me see those," she said, as she freed my tits from my dress. "Wow, glad I don't have to carry those babies around," she laughed. "Now you know what it feels like, asshole."

"I'm glad you are so supportive," Chantz said. "My roommate Brittany and I have already let his wife fuck him in the ass, so all the neighbors know. She's also been fucked in front of all her coworkers, fucked by some of her coworkers, and bent over the railing and railed at the opera. Can you think of any other ways to humiliate this bitch?"

"Well, this is defiantly something mom and dad should know about, don't you think?" Jenny smiled. "Do you have a webcam? You can fuck him in the ass while I degrade and abuse him, then we can e mail it to our parents."

"That is the best idea I've heard in a long time," Chantz said. She stripped me out of the dress, leaving me naked except for the high heels. The webcam came on, and Chantz spoke. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Smith. This is Chantz Fortune. I am a friend of Jenny and Brad," she said, as she pulled Jenny into the picture. "I know Brad has caused you much embarrassment over the years. Today, Jenny and I will hopefully correct that situation and ensure that it does not happen in the future." She then dragged me into the picture. "This is your son, Brad. We made a few improvements, both physically and behaviorally." "Suck me, bitch," she commanded.

I dropped to my knees, and unzipped her jeans with my teeth, unleashing a large black strapon in the process. She grabbed my head and forced all ten inches into my mouth, as she continued to talk to the camera. "You'll see she's much more submissive and attentive now. She's also been trained to only cum while taking it in the ass, so you won't have to worry about her spreading her seed all over town. With that, she spun me around, pushed me down on all fours, and jammed her cock into my ass. I think Jenny was starting to get turned on, because she was soon naked on my back facing Chantz and slapping my ass.

"Hi mom and dad. Want to see how red I can make Brad's ass?" she said, as she assaulted my cheeks, as Chantz assaulted my hole. "I know he got this a lot as a kid, but I never got to do it. This is great." I glanced back over my shoulder, and as my mistress pulled out of my ass, Jenny reached forward, took hold of the cock, and guided it back in. The two women began to kiss and caress each other, as the cock sawed in and out of me. Chantz was devouring my sister as my sister made sure my ass continued to devour mistress's cock.

"Hey mommy, you can show this to your bridge club," Jenny panted lustily. "Brad was always an asshole to your friends. They'll love to see him put in his place."

The fucking continued for another ten minutes, during which time Chantz had managed to flip me over and throw my legs to Jenny, who held them down near my shoulders, so that I was back in the familiar pile driver position. "You'll also notice how receptive she's becoming to new ideas," she said as she fed her cock straight into me, and my ass swallowed it up. She reached forward and pinched my nipples, as she slammed into my ass, and I came all over my own face and hair. "I told you we had her trained," she laughed.

As if that wasn't enough, Chantz forced me back on all fours, gave my ass a few more good pokes, and then came all over my ass and back. She grabbed my hair and forced me to look into the camera, before shutting it off.

"Come on bitch, time to let your parents in on this," she said as she dragged me to the computer. Defeated, I wiped the cum out of my eyes, sat down gingerly, and did as I was told.

"I better be on my way," Jenny said, as she headed for the door. "Thanks for calling me. I trust she's in good hands now. She pulled out her cell phone. "Mom, it's Jenny, don't have much time, just wanted to tell you to check your e mail, bye." "Kara, hey, it's me. I'm leaving Brad's new place right now. I met Chantz, she's a doll. You fucked my brother in the ass too? Man, that's awesome. She's such a slut..." she said as she left.

"Slut, you've had a long day, it's time for bed," Chantz said, as she dragged me upstairs. She cuffed me to the foot of the bed, on the floor. I looked up and watched as she slowly removed the t shirt and jeans, leaving her completely naked. She spun around, letting me see her full beauty. "I figured it's the least I could do you for you," she laughed, as she climbed into bed. The next morning, I awakened on my own, still covered in dry cum. Chantz came in and uncuffed me, and sent me to the showers.

"Clean up baby, and come out, today is all about you." I hobbled to the bathroom and took a quick shower, staying in just long enough to wash off the cum, as the water stung my sore ass. "What would you enjoy doing today, slut?" she asked.

"I love to golf, but whatever pleases you, mistress," I replied meekly.

"Then golf it is," she replied. She pulled out a white bra and matching thong for me to put on. Next, a small white polo was tossed to me, as well as a short pleated skirt and golf shoes. I put everything on, relieved to be wearing the first pair of non high heel shoes since my ordeal began. Chantz left the room and returned wearing golf knickers, a polo shirt and a hat which covered her long hair. She was done up in such a way that she could have passed for the old me. She grabbed her phone and made a call. "Oak Hills? Hi, this is Brad Smith. I need a tee time for two. Sure, we can be there in twenty minutes. Thank you."

Shit, I thought to myself. That's my country club. She has ruined me everywhere else; I could only assume she would do it again. I just didn't know exactly how she would do it. We packed up two sets of clubs and sped off to the country club. Chantz passed as me with no problem, and drove us to the first tee. As the cart stopped, she tossed me a duffle bag. "I hate losing," she said. "This will give me a bit of an edge. Open the bag, and put everything on." I opened the bag to find six inch, black platform heels, nipple clamps, and a butt plug that locked into place. I quickly slid the nipple clamps on under my bra and shirt, and strapped the high heels into place.

Chantz decided I wasn't fast enough, as she flipped up my skirt and fastened the plug's belt around my waist. She then stood me up, bent me over the front of the cart, and rammed the plug home, locking it into place. Lastly, she straightened my skirt and pulled me to my feet.

"Ladies first," she laughed. I selected my club and stepped up to the tee. I attempted a few practice swings, but found it nearly impossible with my huge tits in the way. "Awww. Looks like Jessica Simpson out there. How cute." After several tries, I finally hit the ball weakly down the fairway. Chantz followed with a monster tee shot that put mine to shame.

I finally got the ball onto the green, and she came up behind me. "Here honey, let me help you with that," she offered. She stood behind me, and put her arms over mine, helping me line up the shot. Suddenly, right as I was shooting, she jammed the shaft of her putter under my skirt, ramming the butt plug further into my ass. I yelped in pain, and the shot went wide right. I finally holed out after eight shots, and climbed back into the cart.

"Well, I won that hole by 5 strokes, so I guess that means a five second penalty for you," she commented. I only had moment to wonder what that meant, as I soon felt a sharp buzzing in my asshole. The butt plug was a vibrator. I screamed as the sensations racked my body, but they subsided as soon as they had started. "I think it would be fun if I put the remote on the head of my driver, that way, every time I hit a drive, you'll be paying attention," she said. "I'm also sick of looking like your ugly ass. It did the job, getting us in, but I need to change. With that, she stripped off her outfit and changed into a respectable polo shirt and khaki pants. She also let down her beautiful blonde hair.

Over the next seven holes, I was used and abused as I had come to know and dread. True to her word, every time Chantz drove the ball, I got shock in my ass, and it continued between holes for however many strokes she beat me by, or just for however long she felt like letting me have it. She gave me the putter treatment on most of my putts, and even made me play several holes topless, as I often failed to drive it to the junior tees. On a few holes, she lost her ball in the woods, and made me look for it. When I didn't find it fast enough, she took me over her knee and tanned my ass with tree branches. If her ball landed in a water hazard, she took it out on my nipples.

"Bitch, this is the last hole. I'm going to make a hole-in-one; you better hope it's on the course. I will allow you to shoot first." My tee shot somehow landed on the green. "Nice shot, bitch. Go ahead up there and tend the pin, I'll catch up," she said. "You better by naked by the time I get up there." I minced my way up to the green, and slowly began to remove my clothes. I pulled the polo up over my large tits and threw it to the ground. Then I reached behind my back and undid the bra, letting it fall to the ground. Next, I reached back and unzipped the skirt, letting it slide down my legs. The last item to go was the thong, which left me there in the heels, locking butt plug, and nipple clamps.

Chantz waited until I was standing naked at the pin before hitting her tee shot. I felt the usual shooting through my ass, but this time it didn't stop. I began to shout and dance around the green. At that point, I began to realize I was drawing attention to myself. (A naked "woman" in high heels, a butt plug and nipple clamps will do that I guess)

It took me six putts to finally hole out, since Chantz was holding down the button to the vibrator the whole time. She holed out in two. "Well sissy, it looks like I beat you by twenty three strokes. I also did not get my hole-in-one." Before I knew it, I was on the ground on all fours on the green. For a fleeting moment, my ass was empty, but that was followed quickly by the sharpest pain of my life.

"This is my eighteen inch cock," she laughed, as I screamed. Looks like I did get a hole-in-one. Good thing I reserved the tee time behind us, because we are going to be here one minute for every stroke you lost by. She picked up the thong and gagged me with it, as she reached forward and tugged at my nipple clamps. I felt her jerk my hair and I looked up and saw faces pressed up against the glass of the clubhouse bar, as she continued to ram all eighteen inches into me.

"Hey everyone, this is Brad Smith. Remember him?" she shouted. She leaned back briefly and pulled me back by my shoulders so that we were both on our heels and my cock was in plain view. I saw the crowd close in on us, as everyone wanted a closer look. That's the last thing I remember before I passed out from the pain. The next thing I knew, I was back at Chantz and Brittany's apartment, cuffed to the headboard of the bed. I head Chantz and Brittany talking in the other room, before I passed out again.