No Room at the Cabana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others had already passed it, so I got their attention, and said, "What do you think this means?"

We all contemplated the sign for a moment, and Holly said, "You didn't get enough exposing yourself this afternoon?"

One of the greatest things about traveling with Jason, Mark, and Holly is, very few things they say or do irritate me, but that did. "No need to get snarky," I said, "I was just pointing out a freaking sign."

I must have glared at her, because she said, "I didn't mean it that way." After a short pause, she said, "Let's go check it out."

J A S O N : : : I expected we'd take a look around the place, maybe have a drink, it would not be very interesting, and we'd be back at the guest house opening a bottle of wine in half an hour. We climbed two flights of stairs, and emerged onto the rooftop.

We didn't have to wonder for very long if there'd actually be naked people there -- on the second stool, right as we emerged from the stairwell, was a completely naked guy, about our age, facing the dance floor, so we got the full monty.

One of the few people out on the dance floor at this early hour was a lady wearing cowboy boots, and nothing else. If I had taken her picture, what you'd see is she was a little thick around the waist, and had smallish breasts. However, sexy is so much more than merely pin-up looks. She was completely absorbed in the moment and the music, her dancing was utterly uninhibited, and she just looked happy to be who she was, doing what she was doing. She didn't seem to care who was watching or what they might think about how she looked. It all added up to incredibly sexy. Cowboy boots aren't what you expect to see, either for dancing or to accessorize nudity. They made her look far more naked than if she had been barefoot.

H O L L Y : : : Looking at cowboy boots girl, I envied how free and uninhibited she seemed to feel. I had the first inkling that this place was worth spending some time, and even that dancing naked might be something I would do. Might be -- I wasn't committing to anything.

Other than the bar and the deejay booth, which were covered, the place was all dance floor, open to the sky. It was bounded by the outer wall of the building, which was between waist- and shoulder-high -- low enough to make the place feel very open, but tall enough to block any visibility from the street. There was hardly any furniture -- In one corner there were a few benches, and around the edges a single row of waist-high cocktail tables. Most of the tables had drinks on them, and several had stacks of folded clothing as well.

S H A N N O N : : : The place was less than half full, typical for a dance club before ten o'clock -- early for serious clubbing. At first glance, it was those two, the guy on the stool and cowboy boots girl, and everybody else was covered. But the more I looked around, the more skin I saw -- about half of the people there were some level of undressed. The nudity was scattered -- several guys with their shirts off, some girls with their shirts off, some wearing bras or bikini tops and some topless, a few people dancing in their underwear, again some of the girls with tops and some with their breasts out. A handful of people were completely naked.

The deejay was pumping out a serious dance mix, and about half the people in the club were out on the floor. Of the rest, some were at the bar ignoring the beat and the dancers, and others stood around the edges sipping drinks, watching the dancers.

We settled into an open spot on the side. I probably gawked more than is cool -- I never imagined such a place existed.

J A S O N : : : We had barely been there five minutes, when I noticed a girl, pretty enough to be in a beer commercial, dancing with her guy. He had his shirt off, and she had on a one-piece dress, basically a calf-length sleeveless t-shirt, although nicer looking than that sounds. She stopped dancing in mid-tune, and lifted her hands high up over her head.

Her guy stooped down, grasped her hem, and lifted it up, pulling the dress over her head in one smooth motion. She didn't have on a bra, leaving her only wearing panties.

We all watched the whole thing. Shannon, Holly, and Mark were all wide-eyed -- I'm sure I was too. Holly whispered, "That may be the sexiest thing I've ever seen in public." The guy handed her dress to her, she folded it, and they came over by us, setting her dress on top of his shirt on a table. The guy pulled off his shorts, folded them, and added them to their pile. They shuffled back out onto the floor and resumed dancing, barely having missed a beat.

S H A N N O N : : : The deejay was mixing all the tunes together into a continuous mash-up. A song or two later, the same girl raised her hands up again. Her guy stooped, this time pulling her panties down and off. He took off his own boxer briefs, and added their underwear to the stack.

Mark took off his shirt, starting our own pile, and said, "This place is interesting, to say the least -- anybody not want to stay awhile?"

Jason took off his shirt in response, and I pulled him out onto the dance floor. Holly joined us, and Mark took our drink orders. He returned with our drinks a few minutes later. We all took a couple of sips, set them down beside our shirts, and resumed dancing.

M A R K : : : We danced a few songs, and I went over to the side. The rooftop allowed plenty of breeze, but it was still south Florida in the summer -- hot, in other words. I pulled a long sip of my drink, and the others joined me.

I said, "How 'bout it, girls, ready to hold your hands in the air?"

They stared at me like I had grown dinosaur fins on my head. I said, "I know you know what I mean. We all saw it, and I know you thought it was as sexy as I did."

Holly said, "You want us to dance in our underwear?"

I grinned and said, "For starters..."

H O L L Y : : : I glanced at Shannon, and she nodded. She started to lift her hands, but I captured her forearm and stopped her. I said to the guys, "We'll dance in our underwear if you dance in yours."

They nodded, then just stood there. And stood there... It took them a long moment to realize that, duh, we wanted them to go first.

Mark finally took off his shorts, and Jason took off his. Then, nothing. Four people, standing there, looking at each other.

S H A N N O N : : : Wow, I thought undressing at the pool was difficult. As public as it felt at the time, the guest house was isolated by comparison -- only people with room keys had access, and there were only fourteen rooms. This place was right in the middle of the busiest street in town, and anyone with an ID could get in. Also, at the pool, everyone was naked. Here, not only were many people dressed, it was very clear that most of them had no intention of undressing. I felt like I was on stage, focused under a spotlight, with a thousand people watching me.

My breasts, bum, and pussy all shrieked, "Nooo! Don't do it!" Inside my head, though, a tiny voice snapped back, "Shut up!" My dress had a faux belt cinching the waist, which I unclasped. Not believing I was doing it, I held my hands up over my head.

Mark grinned, stooped, gathered the hem of my dress, and lifted. I needed his help -- I was feeling so light-headed, if I had bent over to grasp my own hem, I might have fainted.

M A R K : : : I had forgotten what sexy panties she was wearing. Her dress caught on her boobs, and I had to adjust a bit to get over them, then it was off. I handed it to her, and she folded it and added it to Jason's and my growing pile. Her bra matched her panties, translucent black with some black, aqua, and yellow-gold embroidery -- quite elegant. Her nipples and the little patch of pubic hair she wears at the top of her slit were quite visible.

H O L L Y : : : I really would have preferred a few more minutes to adjust, but Shannon already had her dress off, so I lifted my arms up -- boy was I glad I had worn a nice bra and panties. Jason lifted my dress up and off. He probably held it out for me to fold, but I was too light-headed to notice. Later, when we put our clothes back on, my dress was neatly folded, he must have given it to Shannon.

Jason reached around behind me to undo my bra, but I swatted his hands away, and led him back out onto the dance floor.

M A R K : : : I admired Jason's optimism, but I knew there was no way in hell the girls were taking off their bras, at least not yet. I tried anyway on Shannon, but I got the same result he did. But, dresses off -- that's progress! The girls looked unbelievably beautiful, I don't think I've ever felt prouder to be with them. We rejoined the dancers. Was it me, or was the music a little hotter?

J A S O N : : : Holly's bra and panties were red see-through with a red stitched pattern. Red is a fantastic color for her, she looked incredibly sexy. Shannon looked great, too.

H O L L Y : : : We continued dancing -- the deejay mix was fantastic. The dance floor was getting more crowded -- many clothed people, but also frequent flashes of skin. Guys as well as girls, I'm happy to say. And the longer we danced, the more topless and naked people there were.

All night long, I never saw anyone mess with anyone else's drinks or clothes. In our big city, we'd never be able to leave things unattended like that, and have them remain undisturbed. Amazing.

The guys kept trying to reach behind us and unhook our bras, but I wasn't going to go there yet. My breasts and I weren't going to be among the early ones to be uncovered. After a while, though, there were several topless girls around us, and several nude ones. The more I thought about joining them, the more exciting it seemed like it would be. My nipples began to tingle in anticipation, and the next time Jason reached around me to try to unhook my bra, I let him.

J A S O N : : : I was surprised -- I thought it would take her longer to be ready for that. She looked so nervous, I kissed her on the cheek as I pulled her bra straps off her shoulders. Her nipples greeted the club by reaching for the sky. She grinned shyly.

M A R K : : : I saw Holly let Jason remove her bra, so I reached around Shannon. She started to swat my hands away again, but when she saw Holly, she relented. I don't think she was completely ready yet, but she didn't want to be one step behind Holly. She looked heart-achingly tender and vulnerable as I reached behind her, undid her clasp, and slipped the straps off her shoulders.

She bunched her arms in front of her to shield her breasts, so I had to wait a second for her to relax before I could pull her bra free. Jason had kissed Holly on the cheek in appreciation, so I did the same to Shannon. She smiled a small, embarrassed smile, then obviously decided to get over it all at once. She raised her hands in the air and incorporated a slow spin into her dancing -- atta girl!

Jason and I triumphantly added their bras to our stack. Surveying the floor, our girls were topless, there were some other topless girls in shorts, some in panties, some guys with their shirts off, and some guys in their underwear. More importantly, several guys and girls were completely naked.

I asked Jason, "Are you in?"

He didn't say anything. Looking stoic and somewhat grim, he slid off his boxer briefs.

I took a deep breath and dropped mine. We returned to the girls wearing nothing but sandals, and resumed dancing. They noticed -- Shannon's eyes widened, and Holly did a small double-take, but they didn't say anything. I took that as a great sign -- they would have objected if they had decided they were unwilling to eventually get naked themselves.

S H A N N O N : : : As we continued dancing, still getting used to our tits bouncing freely with the beat, the guys fixated on our panties. Maybe they tried to be subtle, but it's hard not to notice when someone is trying to tug your underwear down. I started to tease them, hooking my thumbs into the sides, lowering them noticeably, then pulling them back into place, like all I'd been doing was straightening them.

H O L L Y : : : I saw Shannon's little fake-out move with her panties, and started doing it myself.

The guys were completely naked, and they obviously wanted us that way too. I was almost ready to do it, actually I wanted to, but even though there were some naked people around us, and several semi-naked people, it was a huge step, and still felt a bit too scary. What I did was leave it to Jason -- the next time he started to pull my panties down, I let him.

I think he could tell this time was going to be different -- he had to have noticed how I flinched when he touched my hip. I tried to pretend this final step was no big deal, but I was nervous -- I couldn't help it. End result, though, was my panties were off. The look on Jason's face said, "Yes!" I just hoped the trembling I felt in my tummy didn't show.

M A R K : : : I guess I was looking away, all of a sudden I see Holly panty-less. I was startled, and then surprised again when Shannon took my hands and placed them on her hips, right at the elastic of her own panties. I started to pull them down, but then I stopped, stepped back, and shook my head. She gave me a confused look.

I had done everything for her since we'd gotten here, taking her dress off for her, then her bra. I wanted her to take her own panties off. I pointed at them, put my hands on my hips -- my naked hips, that is, and waited. In other words, take them off yourself.

S H A N N O N : : : I gathered my courage, and concentrated on not concentrating on what I was doing. I pulled them down, but only in the back at first. My bare butt sizzled as it encountered open air and realized it was exposed to the whole club. I intended to keep on pushing them down, but I froze, paralyzed with shyness. I couldn't make myself do it. Mark's face fell, and he looked around at Jason, Holly, and at least a dozen other completely naked people, wordlessly telling me I had nothing to fear.

I realized that the longer I waited, the harder it would be. I bent over and began lowering them, inch by inch, one side then the other. I shielding anyone from being able to see my mound by staying doubled over. When my panties reached my knees I lifted my feet out of them and stood, completely naked, for a quick moment. Then I quickly tucked into the safety of Mark's chest. He comforted me for a few seconds and said, "Good job." Then grabbed my hands, spun me around, and shimmied my chest, revealing my pussy to the crowd.

I held my panties out for him to add to our pile of clothes, but he shook his head again -- do it yourself, his gesture said. OMG! That requires walking through the crowd. I mean, I'm naked -- and some of them aren't. After a long moment of steadying my breathing and re-gathering my confidence, I walked them over to our table. There was a cluster of girls there, also completely naked, sipping their drinks. As I placed my panties on our stack, one of them said, "You'll be glad!" I grinned and gave her a thumbs up as I hurried back onto the dance floor.

J A S O N : : : The girls looked self-conscious being naked for fifteen minutes or so, then they seemed to forget about it. The DJ was in a groove, the music pulsed, and we danced naked for over an hour.

: : : : :

H O L L Y : : : It was a short walk back to the guest house. It was very late, but I was so energized by the music, the dancing, and the nudity, no way was I sleepy. I said, "You know what would taste good right now? Some of that wine!"

We were walking past the cabana as I said that. Jason said, "You know what would feel good right now? The hot tub!"

Mark said, "What's it going to be, wine or hot tub?"

Shannon said, "Both!"

J A S O N : : : We had put our clothes back on at the club only a few minutes earlier, but there we were in our room, taking them back off.

We wrapped ourselves in towels -- no bikini bottoms for the girls, I noticed, and headed for the cabana. I located the controls for the bubbles, and the three of them stepped in. I heard three voices go "aah" as they melted into the water.

Mark opened the wine, and poured four cups.

I got the bubbles going and joined them with a deep "aaah" as the warm water enveloped me.

Holly held her cup out, and said, "To another amazing day together. What an adventure!" Plastic cups don't clink, but we exchanged thuds all around.

H O L L Y : : : One of my favorite parts of our friendship is that, when no one has anything to say, we're comfortable sharing silence. This was one of those moments.

Twenty-four hours ago, none of us had any idea that today, we'd lay out by a pool, dance at a club surrounded by a hundred or more people, and end up soaking in a hot tub, all without a stitch of clothing on. Incredible!

We only had a couple of drinks at the club, but add to them the wine, the hot water, the bubbles, and being surrounded by my naked friends, I had a wonderfully serene late-night buzz.

Hot water is amazing, and bubbles are fantastic, especially when they're tickling places that are usually covered. Right as I was thinking, "It doesn't get any better than this," the timer on the bubbles ran out. Dammit! Someone needed to get out and restart it, and it wasn't going to be me, my bones had all turned to jelly.

I looked around to see who was going to do it, but everyone avoided eye contact... it looked like it would be up to me. I began thinking about getting up, but that was as close to actually moving as I got. Shannon beat me to it. She stood, but before she stepped out, a couple of girls entered the cabana, carrying their towels at their sides -- they had not covered up while they were standing up. One of them said, "I'll get that." Shannon said "thanks" and dissolved back into the water.

J A S O N : : : There was a light fixture in the cabana, but it was off, and our eyes had adjusted to the dark. The new girls were young, slender, gorgeous, and completely naked -- quite a sight. There was a safety light in the walkway, shining at an oblique angle through the entry of the cabana. That's where the two girls stood, the light featuring them like a narrow spot-light -- it had to be intentional.

They hung their towels up. As they joined us in the water, two more girls showed up. They had covered up, so they unwrapped their towels, revealing bikini bottoms, which they slipped off.

Eight was more than the hot tub was designed for, but by squeezing together, we all fit. We introduced ourselves -- they were Cait, Dani, Ally, and Jessi.

S H A N N O N : : : Like us, they were friends who travel together. Like Carol and Alice, they were fascinated that we worked at ZNN.

I thought they looked familiar. I asked, "Didn't we see you guys at the club?" It turned out we had. We shared "It's a small world" comments.

One of them said, "Wait a minute, you said you're four friends."

We nodded. She continued, "It sure looked to me at the club like you're two couples."

We all nodded, and I tried to think of an explanation that would not make our arrangement seem too odd. They were more worldly than their age would indicate, though, and one of them said, "Friends with benefits?"

I said, "That's the short version, but yeah."

J A S O N : : : After half an hour, or maybe longer, I'm not sure, one of them said, "You ever do hot-cool-hot?"

I said, "What's that?"

She said, "When you've been in the hot tub awhile, you get used to it -- it gets to where it barely feels warm. So, you go jump in the pool for a few minutes, then get back in the hot tub -- makes it feel super-hot again." She stood and stepped toward the walkway to the pool, leaving her towel on its hook.

Holly said, "Aren't you supposed to 'cover up when you stand up?'"

One of the other girls said, "She's a scofflaw! She only obeys the rules when someone's watching."