No Room at the Cabana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time I noticed them, cheerleader guy was talking to the tall one. I was startled to see her take off her bra -- the man could probably sell ice-makers to Eskimos. He applauded her, and gave her a high five.

I noticed Mark staring at her, now that all she had on was a skimpy thong. "Those are nice tits, but that's a freakin' great ass," he whispered -- I'm pretty sure he thought he was talking to Jason. When he realized who he had said it to, he quickly added, "Almost as nice as yours." I leaned into his ear and said, "Nice recovery..." Even I could tell, though, that he was right, it was a great ass. He was right about her boobs, too. They weren't as big as Holly's, but they were big handfuls, and nice and firm. Unlike the bride, who danced a bit hunched over to shield people's view of her bra, tall girl stood straight and confident as she danced, letting her boobs project outward, bouncing with the beat.

All the others in their group stared daggers at her, but they saved their worst scowls for cheerleader guy. He continued to encourage them anyway. The bride, while still harping at tall girl, eventually took off her bra as well. The others all made it very clear they weren't going to do it, though, and I think a couple of them even left. Cheerleader guy gave tall girl a grin and a special little boogie step every time he passed them, and she always returned it.

A couple of times, I heard him ask, "Are you gonna take the last step?" and gesture at her thong. She was always non-committal, glancing at the bride and saying something like "Maybe later," although not very convincingly. He always responded with one of the things I'd heard him say repeatedly, "It's only hard the first time," or "You weren't really here unless you took ALL your clothes off."

It was mega-late when he passed us one more time, wearing workout shorts and a polo shirt. He told us we were wonderful, and offered a handshake. I stepped around it and gave him a huge hug, and a kiss on his cheek. Holly did the same, as did Cait, Dani, Ally, and Jessi. (Mark and Jason settled for the handshake). We all told him he was wonderful, too.

The girls in the bridal party had been dancing with a group of guys, and cheerleader guy passed them on his way out. Tall girl noticed him leaving, though, and abandoned her guy in mid-step. She gestured at his clothes and asked, "What's this?"

"All good things come to an end," he said. "There'll be other evenings."

"We're having a great time, thanks in part to you," she said, grinning and shimmying her chest at him.

He grinned back, saying, "My pleasure."

She said, "I hope you had a great time, too."

He grinned, paused a moment, and said, "It was a perfect evening, except for one thing."

"What's that?"

"I never got to see you naked."

She looked startled and froze for a second. She obviously felt naked. She gestured down her torso, from her neck to her thong, and said, "What do you call this?"

He grinned patiently and said, "I call it topless."

Her grin faltered, and her posture stiffened as she processed his unspoken challenge. For a moment she looked like she was going to say something lame like "Maybe next time." But she seemed to change her mind, and took his hand, like she was going to lead him to a corner, to grant him his wish with a bit of privacy. Then she changed her mind again, and dropped his hand. What she did next amazed me: she grasped her thong and pulled it off, revealing a pencil-thin racing stripe. She shimmied her hips and draped the thong on his head. She stepped back, raised her arms, and spun a slow circle, giving him the full visual tour -- it might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

"Ashley!" the bride hissed at her. Ashley turned and stuck her tongue out at the bride, threw her hands around cheerleader guy's neck, and gave him a big kiss, on the mouth. She took his hands while they kissed and placed them on her bare butt-cheeks, saying, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. If I ever come back here, I hope you're here."

He undraped her thong from his head and held it out to her, but she waved it away and said, "A souvenir for you." She turned and melted into the crowd, the bride following her, fussing at her the whole way.

M A R K : : : We walked back to the guest house with Cait and the girls -- the first time we had ever seen them fully dressed. "Hot tub?" one of them asked as we passed the cabana, which I'm sure is what we were all already thinking. Their room turned out to be beside ours at the top of the stairs. All eight of us emerged a minute later carrying towels at our sides -- scofflaws! Except me -- Holly carried my towel, because my hands were full carrying two wine bottles and eight plastic cups. Even though we had spent hours at the club without a stitch on, I felt more exposed than ever, having nothing to drape myself with if needed.

Once again, the hot water and bubbles were amazing. Once again, he wine made it even more soothing, only this time we had enough for all eight of us. Once again, we did hot-cool-hot, and when we returned to the hot tub Jason and I feasted our eyes on six gorgeous asses, swaying lusciously as the girls strolled down the path. I was enthralled -- amazingly, for six shapely women in their late-teens to mid-twenties, with approximately the same sized body, each butt was distinctly different. I wish I'd had more time to study them further, but I enjoyed the time I had to the fullest.

Once again, I realized how beautiful Holly and Shannon are. Our four new friends were lovely beyond description, but they weren't any prettier than Holly and Shannon. As we melted back into the warmth of the hot tub, I indulged myself in the view -- six lovely tummies, six adorable pussies, twelve delectable boobs, and six beautiful smiling faces. I caught Jason's eye, and we shared a brief nod -- we were two lucky guys.

S H A N N O N : : : I didn't want the moment to end, but the wine ran out, and we were getting water-logged. We invited them to our room, and of course, no one covered up on the way there. Jason opened and poured more wine. It was soon obvious that two queen beds and a chair didn't provide nearly enough places for eight of us to sit. No one wanted the night to be over, but it would have been rude simply to open up our doors and party, it would have been too noisy for the guests in the other rooms. One of the girls suggested that a couple of us join a couple of them in their room, and that seemed to be our best option.

J A S O N : : : Holly and I followed Dani and Ally to their room, scofflaw style. It was similar to ours: kitchen, balcony, bath with shower but no tub, and two queen beds. They settled onto one of them, Holly and I settled onto the other.

H O L L Y : : : I wasn't exactly uneasy being naked there with them, but it did occur to me that all my clothes were in the other room. I said, "You guys seem quite comfortable being naked with strangers."

Ally said, "You guys don't feel like strangers," which was nice.

Dani said that she didn't always find it easy to take her clothes off, but she always regretted it when she chickened out, so she had learned to push past any hesitation she felt. "I'm always glad I did it."

She told us about their first time, with Ally jumping in occasionally with extra details. Their families were vacationing together, and one afternoon when their parents went out to sight-see, the four of them stayed at the hotel to lounge around the pool. They had all just turned eighteen, and in Dani's words, "We had grown these big-girl bodies that all the guys seemed fascinated with." They celebrated by pulling each other's tops off, chasing each other around the pool topless. They enjoyed that so much, a few days later, they went to a nearby nude beach and took off their tops and bottoms. That's when they discovered how much they all enjoy being naked in public.

J A S O N : : : Everything that had happened up to that point, the pool, the club, the hot tub, being in these girls' room with three naked, beautiful women, and particularly that story, it all got to me, and although it probably wasn't "appropriate," I found myself fully hard.

Dani's eyes widened, she turned to Holly and asked, "May I?" Holly looked startled, but she nodded.

Dani settled beside me, leaned over, and shyly licked the tip of my dick, just the underside. Holly told me later that Dani told her that although she was truly feeling timid, she exaggerated her reluctance because "it drives guys completely bonkers." It did me, no doubt about it.

She took tentative little licks under the head, and kissed the underside from the base to the tip. She seemed so sweetly shy about actually taking it into her mouth, I thought my head was going to burst.

At last she put her lips around the tip, just the tip, swirling her tongue under it. She slowly slid down over me, fraction of an inch by fraction of an inch. She worked her tongue non-stop, sucking hard and releasing, like my cock was a big-girl pacifier. She went deeper and deeper, until I bumped the back of her throat.

H O L L Y : : : She began to blow him for real -- slowly at first, in and out, gradually building speed. I was mesmerized by the sight of his dick disappearing into her mouth and reappearing. She broke the spell by looking at me and asking, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

All I could do was moan, "Mmm hmm."

Dani turned to Ally and said, "C'mon, babe, have a taste." Slowly, reluctantly, Ally crept over to the bed.

J A S O N : : : It was overwhelming, the two of them on the bed on either side of me, preparing to blow me together -- they were such sweetly gorgeous creatures, long, lean, and luscious. I glanced over at Holly, who seemed lost in an erotic trance, watching the scene unfold, and she looked more beautiful than ever. I don't know if she realized it, but her hand drifted down to her pussy, which she was slowly rubbing.

My visual reverie was interrupted by Ally taking a shy lick of my cock. Dani gripped it at the base, and leaned it toward her friend, who took a tiny portion of the tip into her mouth -- more of an open-mouth kiss than actual sucking. She teased me more than her friend had, taking far longer to get even the head of my dick into her mouth, but I don't think it was pretend -- she seemed truly timid.

She finally, finally!, took the entire head into her mouth, sucking on it like there was no tomorrow, and swirled her tongue on the underside. She slid down over me, even slower than Dani had, taking in most of my length -- I was about to go insane at the combination of tease and actual sex. She pulled off and handed me back to Dani, who repeated the entire process, drawing me in and pulling off, maddeningly slowly. Ally took another turn, then Dani, then Ally.

This time, Ally didn't hand me back to Dani after one plunge, she took a second, and a third. Dani took three plunges, then another, then Ally took four. They didn't speed up, they took their sweet time, emphasis on sweet. The slowness of their plunging just emphasized how intensely they sucked me. Eyes open, I tried to enjoy the sight of their lithe, sleek bodies alongside mine, particularly my dick disappearing into their lovely faces, but I was finding it difficult to focus. Adding to the sensual overload, I could feel my thighs being caressed by four luscious tits, soft and succulent.

H O L L Y : : : Dani took him back into her mouth, but before she plunged down over him, she looked over at me and said, "C'mon, join us."

I came over to the bed, and they made some room for me between them. I crawled up between Jason's knees. Dani let him plop out of her mouth, gripped him at the base, and pointed him at me. I slowly took him in, using all the little tricks of suction and tongue action I've learned that he likes. He gave me a very gratifying groan of appreciation.

Dani was driving this multi-blow-job, and she gave me a longer turn than they had been taking, maybe to let me catch up a bit. She still gripped the base of his cock, though, controlling whose turn it was, and it seemed like no time before she pointed him at Ally, who picked right up where I left off. Dani gave Ally a nice long turn, then pulled him away and took her own lengthy shot. Then she aimed him at me again. I admit, these girls aroused my competitive nature in a way that Shannon never does -- I wanted to be the one to make him cum. Again, I used all my experience with him to my advantage, and again I was rewarded with a deep moan.

J A S O N : : : The three girls surrounded my dick, taking turns sucking it, waiting to share my cum. That may be a common scene in porn videos, but I never I thought I'd see it with my dick in the center!

It was Dani's turn, but instead of feeding on my cock, she surprised me -- again -- and said, "You two would be fucking now if we weren't here, wouldn't you?"

Her directness startled me, and I couldn't think of a good response. Apparently neither could Holly.

Hearing no denial, Dani said, "I knew it." She paused a second and said, "Well, I think you should go ahead."

Holly said, "That's okay, we've had plenty of 'fun' with you tonight."

Dani gently but firmly pushed her onto her back, locked her lips onto one of her nipples, and made the "come here" gesture at Ally. Dani cupped Holly's pussy, and Ally began sucking Holly's other nipple. Dani disconnected for a second to say, "'Plenty of fun' doesn't mean the fun has to be over." With each of them connected to a breast, Holly moaned long and deep.

I could see two of Dani's fingers sliding in and out of Holly's slit, and they shone with Holly's abundant juices. Dani pulled out and pushed on Holly's inner thighs, spreading her legs. She gave me a "what are you waiting for?" glance, and returned to her nipple duty.

Needless to say, I didn't need to be asked twice. I crawled between Holly's legs and slid my tongue deep into her pussy. She groaned in appreciation, but tongue wasn't what she wanted, and she pulled me up on top of her. I positioned myself and slid right in. Holly coiled her legs around mine, and I began thrusting, long and slow to begin. I felt longer and harder than I ever had, and Holly was hotter and wetter than I had ever felt her. She met my every thrust, and seemed to give me an extra squeeze every time our groins made contact.

Normally I snuggle into Holly's neck, giving me leverage for a little extra oomph in penetrating her, as well as for reaching maximum depth. This time, though, there were two beautiful faces latched onto her nipples, blocking that. I raised up on my forearms, where I could arch my back to get maximum possible leverage into her pussy. That also gave me a delightful view of two lovely mouths romancing two very happy breasts, and Holly's face as she approached what was obviously going to be an earth-shattering orgasm.

She wasn't quite ready to surrender to that yet. She lifted her upper body, breaking apart our little stack of interlocking body parts. Dani and Ally sat up to see what Holly was doing. Holly tried to adjust my position without disconnecting us, but I sprung free. She pushed and pulled on me until I was on my back in the middle of the bed, and wasted no time climbing on, getting me inserted, and resuming that sweet, timeless rhythm.

Being in the perfect cowgirl position gave Dani and Ally easy access to her breasts. They each cupped one, massaging its underside while they sucked and tongued the nipple. Holly looked positively angelic, despite her eyes rolling up in her head like she was having a seizure. Dani disappeared from view, and Ally made up the difference on Holly's chest, squeezing the tit Dani just left while she continued sucking the other one.

I felt an incredible warmth on my balls. Dani was on her side between my knees, and had captured my balls in her mouth, licking them and sucking them as Holly thrust down over me. I have no idea how she fit into that space without Holly's ass conking her in the head, but she did. She swirled her tongue over the wrinkles of my balls, and slid a little lower, pressing my knees further apart, tonguing the sensitive skin between my sack and my asshole.

That was all I could handle. I erupted up into Holly, probably the most ferocious orgasm I have ever had. I grasped Holly's ass with both hands and squeezed with all my might. She groaned loudly and I realized she was cumming, too, a good thing because I don't think I could have lasted five more seconds.

I was so used up, I didn't think I had any energy left for Dani and Ally. As I tried to catch my breath, I looked up at them and said, "What about you guys?"

Dani held two fingers up, showing me they were slick and shiny. She stuck them in her mouth and sucked on them, gave me a contented grin and said, "No worries -- taken care of." Ally sucked her fingers and nodded that she had, too.

Holly and I slumped over onto our sides, and barely had time to lace our legs together before we fell into a deep, contented sleep. As I drifted off I felt Dani spoon in behind me, reaching around me to caress Holly's shoulder, and Ally snuggled in behind Holly, cupping the upper part of my ass. We must have looked like Willie Nelson's pony tail, our limbs all braided together.

(to be continued)

12