No Room at the Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really starting to get the hang of it when Jason lifted off my pussy and said, "Everyone turn over, top to bottom."

I wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but he and Mark sat up and laid back down the other way, putting their heads where their feet had been, or more accurately, where their waists had been. So, I did the same, and Shannon did too.

We reconnected, my face on Mark's cock, Mark's mouth on Shannon's slit, Shannon's mouth taking in Jason's dick, and Jason's face now servicing my pussy. Again, it took us a couple of moments to work out all the angles, but this was the second time, and we learn well -- it went quickly and easily.

S H A N N O N : : : Mark has such a wonderful way with my clit -- at least I'm pretty sure that was Mark down there. Yup, Jason's dick was in my mouth, so it was Mark electrifying my slit. Never mind who was doing what, somebody was making me feel incredible. I just hope I was adequately passing it up the chain.

J A S O N : : : Shannon was incredible on my cock, she was so focused, doing such amazing things. Part of me wanted to disconnect from Holly, grab Shannon's head with both hands, and bury myself in her face. That would be great, but I also wanted to make Holly's pussy feel as wonderful as what Shannon was doing to my cock. I'm not sure if I accomplished that, but the way she squirmed onto my face seemed to indicate a certain amount of enjoyment.

H O L L Y : : : I was loving this. Loving it. Jason loves my pussy, he is always so incredible down there, and he was having an especially good night. As a result, I was having a great night. He's unbelievable. I hoped I was doing half as well with Mark's cock.

As sensational as it all was, it turned out not to be the end game -- the guys had one more level planned. They disconnected their mouths from our pussies.

Shannon had this look on her face like, "what the hell are you guys doing -- it's just getting good!" Mark said, "Girls, don't move, stay as you are." He and Jason flipped over.

I thought, "This better be great, I was in a zone. Don't fuck it up!"

J A S O N : : : Mark and I turned over while the girls stayed put. I thought for a few seconds we'd ruined it -- it took a long moment to get everything connected. Now our faces were together, and our groins were together. I worked to get myself inserted into Holly, and I could see on Shannon's face, inches in front of mine, that she and Mark were trying to get him situated inside her.

S H A N N O N : : : The angles were different from anything I'd ever tried before, but it didn't take long to get everything situated where it was supposed to be. Mark started thrusting into me, a little tentatively at first. Once we got started, and it was clear we were going to be able to do this, I pulled Jason's face into mine, and we locked lips.

H O L L Y : : : Jason and I maneuvered his cock into me, and started working on getting that old in-out movement going. Mark kissed me, but it took me a few moments to get arranged so I could return it. Once everybody and everything got situated, and we got all the angles adjusted, it was amazing.

J A S O N : : : One of my early long-term girlfriends liked to kiss while we fucked. At first, it was irritating. I mean, I liked to screw, what teenage guy doesn't, but I found adding on a lip-lock to be distracting. That's how the lady liked it, though, so that's what we did. We "practiced" a lot, and I finally acquired the taste. If fucking is steak, then kissing during the act is a vermouth and horseradish sauce -- wonderful, but a little odd. At first it's better without it, but once you adjust and accept it on its own terms, it's fabulous.

M A R K : : : I found Holly's tits with my hands, and began to massage them. She cupped her hands over mine, I thought at first to brush me off them, but actually to encourage me to continue.

H O L L Y : : : It was nearly sensory overload -- a dick deep in my pussy, a tongue deep in my mouth, and skilled hands kneading my breasts.

S H A N N O N : : : Heh. Vin. Heh fucking vin. Heh-vin. Hea-ven. Heaven. That's where I was. Heaven. And in heaven, I was kissing Jason, and fucking Mark. Or he was fucking me. However you want to say it, we were fucking. And it was awesome. Awe. Some. Aw fucking sum.

It felt too good to even think about cumming. That would ruin everything. But it was going to happen. Soon.

M A R K : : : We had one more stage planned, where everybody flipped. What we were doing right then was so perfect, though, it seemed a shame to disrupt it. I tried to signal Jason we should skip it, but I ended up tapping him on the back, our signal for "do the next flip."

Shit, things were going so great the way we were. But a plan is a plan, and a signal is a signal. Jason lifted off Shannon's face, and stopped pushing into Holly's pussy. Sigh...

He said, "Everyone flip," and we did.

As we settled, though, Holly said, "No more flipping -- I'm ready to F-F-U-U-U-U-C-C-K-K."

S H A N N O N : : : She said what we were all thinking -- nobody disagreed. We got everything inserted, and got busy.

Mark kissed me passionately, and rolled my nipples between his fingers. Jason long-stroked me, s-l-o-w-l-y and luxuriantly.

J A S O N : : : Something about the angle we found was pure magic -- I couldn't remember a pussy ever feeling warmer, wetter, or tighter than Shannon at that moment, or lips more perfect for kissing than Holly's. I stabilized my thrusting against Shannon's hip with one hand, and massaged Holly's nipples with the other.

H O L L Y : : : Jason is as good a kisser as I know, his lips dovetail perfectly with mine. He mercilessly tantalized my nipples with his fingertips, teasing one, then the other. Mark pumped into my pussy like a crazed machine.

M A R K : : : Both Holly and Shannon were beginning to breathe like they were going to cum soon, and I could feel my own orgasm building. Unfortunately, at that moment, our little house of cards collapsed.

I don't know who lost their connection first, but faces and genitals fell apart, and the more I tried to reconnect, the further apart things got. It seemed like far more than eight arms and eight legs, all knotted and randomly woven. I tried to untangle my arms and bumped heads with somebody.

S H A N N O N : : : It was very clear to me there was no quick recovery for our daisy chain, so I grabbed the first guy I found, it happened to be Mark, pushed him onto his back, and climbed on. I hoped he was ready for a wild ride!

M A R K : : : I don't know how she did it, but the next thing I knew, Shannon was on top of me, hammering my ass into the mattress. I grabbed a handful of butt, and a handful of boob, and matched her thrust for thrust.

H O L L Y : : : I found myself on my tummy, my arm twisted awkwardly under me. I was straightening myself out when Jason lifted my hips and buried his cock in me. He thrust mercilessly into me, no subtlety needed, none given. I adjusted my knees and elbows to give us a better angle, and met him halfway with every thrust. His thighs slapped into mine loudly and quickly.

I cupped my breasts to stop them swaying, and pinched my nipples. That's what started me cumming. With everything that led up to it, it was a towering orgasm. I buried my face in the covers and silently screamed. Actually, it might not have been so silent.

J A S O N : : : Holly's pussy began to pulse, and I had been floating so close to cumming, it was game over for me. I shot rope after rope after rope of cum into her -- I felt like I'd never stop. I'm not usually very expressive, vocally, but I became aware I was making all sorts of caveman sounds.

H O L L Y : : : I've never heard Jason make those noises before. Made me feel special -- what he does to me is so incredible, I like knowing I also make him feel good. As I settled down from cumming, I kept hearing this throaty, continuous moaning sound -- I was startled to realize it was me.

S H A N N O N : : : I was so close to cumming, when Jason and Holly began their little orgasmic symphony, that was the final piece for me. I came, and came, and came, it felt almost infinite. I felt Mark unloading into me, and while I had lost the up and down motion over him, somehow he kept pushing up into me, extending my orgasm even further.

M A R K : : : When Shannon cums this big, she has these deep twitches afterwards, she calls them aftershocks -- it's a good description, it feels like her world is recovering from a massive seismic shift. It always makes me feel great to feel her do that.

H O L L Y : : : Boy, I had come a long way from the angst of our first night, when I was so rattled by the thought of all of us sharing one bed. If I had known it was going to turn out like this, I could have saved myself a lot of stress.

: : : : :

J A S O N : : : I was the last to wake up the next morning. Mark and Shannon were holding each other, looking very contented, and Holly had her arms around me. I quickly returned the gesture.

I said, "It just keeps getting more amazing. How are we going to top that?"

H O L L Y : : : By then we were all out of bed, repacking our luggage for the trip home. Shannon said, "We don't have to top it, silly. We're so good at making the best of whatever happens, great things will occur naturally."

We had the elevator to the lobby to ourselves. It seemed like years ago that we were headed up this elevator for the first time, not knowing how different things were going to turn out than what we expected. Mark said, "Who votes for a single king next time?" They all looked at me.

I thought about it for a second, and felt a huge grin overtake my face. I said, "Okay. Not every time, though." They all nodded. "Maybe not even next time. But we'll definitely do it again." I got three bright smiles in return.

: : : : :

12