No Sacrifice Pt. 03

Story Info
John and Ted have swapped back. Will Heather find out?
5.2k words
4.56
18.8k
18
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you again for the positive feedback to No Sacrifice. As much as I adored the characters in "Lucky," writing about Ted, John and Heather has been a whole lot of fun.

Reading the previous two parts is pretty much essential at this point. But for the truly intrepid, I'll sum up the plot for you. John is married to Heather. They have been trying to have a baby for over a year with no luck. John learns he is sterile and becomes fearful he will lose the wife he adores. Fortunately, he has an identical twin, Ted. After talking it over, Ted agrees to switch places and get John's wife pregnant.

Ted and Heather spend a fabulous week together in which he winds up exploring some fairly kinky things with his twin's wife. He's also finding himself falling for her, to his distress. While he's torn, he does the honorable thing and gives her back to John. His brother insists that Ted tell him everything, but there might have been one or two things he forgot to mention.

John has just returned home to his wife.

*****

Heather smiled, then pulled her husband down for a longer kiss. Her tongue tangled with his and she moaned a little at his taste. Then she pulled back and returned to her sauce. She said to him over your shoulder, "Dinner should be ready in about 20 minutes. Why don't you shower and change?"

John nodded. "I could use one. I know I shouldn't complain, because it's not tax time, but work has been hectic lately." He set his briefcase down on the kitchen island, then jogged upstairs. He entered his bedroom for the first time in over a week. Thankfully, the bed was made. He would have hated to find mussed up, cum stained sheets. It was simply his room, the one he shared with his wife. If he didn't know better, he would swear it was just another day.

"And that's exactly what it is, buddy!" he reminded himself firmly. He stripped, hung up his suit in his closet, threw the rest of his clothing in the hamper and stepped into the shower. He immediately groaned. John had this insane love of showers. He did all his best thinking in the shower. John also found it helpful to jack off in there after work. It mellowed him out and enabled him to relax. However, he knew for a fact he was going to have to perform this evening, so he decided to forego his ritual. He washed off quickly, rinsed and turned off the hot water. The only thing on his mind was taking his wife to bed and reclaiming her as his own.

He returned to the kitchen. Heather didn't seem remotely surprised to see him back so quickly. She beamed, then handed him the wine to open. The pasta and sauce were ready and they had a great meal. He told her about a couple of things from the office. She updated him on a patient she had talked about the previous day and he nodded a lot until he got the gist of what she was talking about.

Once dinner was over, they cleaned up together. She just automatically started handing him their dirty plates. John took them smoothly and loaded up the dishwasher while Heather put the leftovers away. He decided to take control of the situation, keep her slightly off balance. He went to the living room, found one of his favorite CDs and slid it in, then lit a few candles. Then he went back to the kitchen and took his beautiful wife by the hand. He walked her into the living room and held her close as they swayed back and forth to the music.

She hummed in his ear. They were both relaxed and a little buzzed from the wine. John ran his hands down his wife's back and slid them up under her shirt. His hands had ached to touch her warm skin for days and he closed his eyes at the feeling of her now.

Two more songs played, then John scooped his wife up into his arms, kissing her deeply. He carried her easily up the steps as if she were his bride all over again, across the threshold into their bed. He laid her down, then peeled off his shirt. John joined her on the bed. He crawled up her body, found her lips and fused their mouths together.

They undressed each other, impatient and eager. She gasped when he sucked her nipple into his mouth. He loved his wife's breasts. They were the perfect size, not too big, not too small. Her 34C breasts filled his hands just the right away. Her pale pink nipples aroused him every time he saw them. He loved it when they grew erect in his mouth. John teased them, suckled her, moaned and showed her with every caress how much they meant to him.

Heather was loving the attention. Her nude body writhed under his, her toes traveling up and down his calves. Finally, she needed more. "Taste me, Daddy."

John's mouth stopped in mid-suck. He pulled away from her breast. He thanked god they had kept the lights off, because he never would have been able to hide the look of utter astonishment on his face. "DADDY," he thought incredulously. He mentally shrugged, then kissed his way down her body. He had bigger problems.

During his formative years in college, John had scored with this one girl. She had been so attractive and he had pined for her endlessly. He finally took her out and got her into bed. Things were going well until he tried oral sex for the first time. She had an excessive amount of pubic hair. Just finding her sex had been a challenge. The smell had been off-putting. He still gave it his best shot, but she turned out to be a squirter. A full blast of her extremely unpleasant taste, way too close to pee for his comfort, had turned him off so badly that he wound up throwing up.

On her.

During oral sex.

Needless to say, that was a very brief relationship. He never got another chance with her, and frankly he didn't really want one. From that day on, even the thought of tasting a woman's sex made his stomach churn.

Now, he was kissing his way down his wife's body. It had never seemed to bother her that he wasn't into oral sex. He never expected her to perform it, so he wasn't exactly selfish about it. They knew how to please each other, that had always been the important thing.

However, thanks to his stupid ass and bright ideas, his wife was expecting him to go down like a champ. And fuck it, he was going to do it if it killed him.

John parted his wife's thighs. Her cute little landing strip pointed the way as he kissed it, until he was a hair's breath away from her pussy. He couldn't remember if he had ever been that close to it before. From the light in the hall, he could make out the shape of it. He inhaled gently and to his surprise, he found her scent to be not unpleasant. She was musky, tangy and smelled of ... sex. And it was rather arousing, knowing she was wet and he had made her that way.

He parted her lips with his fingers and thanked god for the extensive amount of porn he had watched in his lifetime. He may not have a lot of experience with this. Okay, if he was being honest, other than throwing up on a woman's crotch, he had no experience with this! But he had read somewhere that if a woman started moaning, to keep doing what he was doing until she came. Seemed simple enough.

His breath danced along her slit. Heather groaned, loving the tease. When his tongue stroked her lightly, she sighed, her back arching off the bed. He licked her like that, slowly, each stroke deliberate, slow and enticing. His fingers found her hole and he entered her confidently. Finger fucking her was not new. Her increased vocalizations sent his confidence soaring. He lapped at her slit, then found her aroused clit. He flicked it, listening to her moans, figuring out on the fly what she liked.

His beautiful wife moaned, her hands digging into his hair. She exhaled his name and then he felt her thighs squeezing his head as she began to spasm under his tongue. He pulled away slightly, keeping just enough pressure on her to keep the feeling going, but not enough to make her too sensitive. She cried out for the longest time and he looked up her body, awed by the way the dim light played over her intense face.

Why had he waited this long to try this? Having tasted her once, he would never get enough of her. He played there for some time, taking his wife to the brink repeatedly. Was this how Ted had felt? John knew he should be pissed that Ted had experienced this first, but he found himself grateful instead. Ted had given him this gift and that's all that mattered.

He rolled over and put his wife on top. She rode his dick and the wetness of her cunt after all that oral play was something to behold. John's eyes rolled back into his head as her soaked sex squeezed him, riding him languorously. He hadn't cum in over a week, he didn't even have it in him to jerk off. He was packing a full load of ... well, stuff. And he needed to unload it.

John reached down and fingered her clit, still so erect from the oral play. Heather's head fell back again and she let out the most amazing wail. She ground down on him hard, her cunt spasming on his dick and that was all it took. John erupted into his wife, shouting her name. He filled her with his cum and more importantly, he felt like he had reclaimed his woman at last.

Heather fell forward, breathing heavy and she basked in their afterglow. She kissed his shoulder lazily, her tongue flicking his mole. They both gasped for breath, then kissed each other deeply. Heather pulled herself off him, then laid down on the bed beside John, taking his hand in hers.

"I love being in you, Heather. You are the saving of me, you know that? What would my life be like without you in it?" He squeezed her fingers tightly, for a second.

Heather snuggled close to him, holding his cum inside her body. "You'll never have to find out, John darling. We're the luckiest people alive and I will never take you for granted."

John wrapped his arms around her tightly, holding her, loving her. He kissed her head and they fell asleep, content.

Heather awakened in the morning to find her husband back between her legs, licking at her pussy. She giggled, sure it was a mess from their lovemaking the night before, but John didn't seem to mind. She had no clue as to what made him change his mind a week ago, but she wasn't going to complain. Before she knew what was happening, Heather was having a lovely morning orgasm almost before she even had a chance to open her eyes.

John crawled up her body and in one thrust, he was inside her again. He held her arms over her head and smiled playfully at her gasp of pleasure. Remembering what she called him last night, John said, "Daddy is going to fuck this pussy, baby girl."

Heather got a silly smirk on her face. "Whatever Daddy wants, Daddy gets." She used her feet to thrust her hips up at him. He was so hard, she felt him bottom out with every thrust. Her cunt muscles squeezed his dick tightly. John may have her hands, but she had something more vulnerable and she didn't need her hands to please her man.

John became aggressive, pounding harder all the time. He looked at her, staring at her green eyes intently. "Whose pussy is this, baby girl? Who owns this body?"

Heather pouted sexily, her eyes glazing over in deep lust. "It's Daddy's pussy ... Daddy owns me." She whimpered as he forced another orgasm from her luscious body, then held on as he sprayed her with his semen, milking him as he thrust into her roughly.

John was buried about as deeply as he could be in his lovely wife, her arms still pinned over her head. He kissed her, ending the kiss with a bite of her lower lip. He got up and to his utter shock, she joined him in his shower. "Thank god I didn't need to jerk off," he thought. They played in the water, his routine blown to hell, but he didn't seem to care.

After they were dressed for the day, John kissed Heather goodbye and finally checked his phone. He had turned it off the night before, not wanting some accounting "emergency" to interrupt his evening. There was one text from Ted this morning. All it said was "Please tell me she's okay."

John closed his eyes. He could tell the previous day at Stony's that Ted was going to take this hard. He knew he had asked more than he had a right to ask of his twin brother. John had discovered he was sterile, so he had asked his twin to switch places with him for a week during his wife's fertile period. Ted had questioned his sanity and John conceded he had felt a little crazy when he found out the devastating news. An only child, Heather had wanted a family more than anything. John had panicked, thinking that he might lose her once she found out he was sterile. Having an identical twin seemed the perfect solution. Ted could get her pregnant and not even a DNA test would prove that John hadn't fathered it.

John had spent the night in complete bliss and hadn't given Ted much thought. He thought hard about what to say to his twin. It had to be the right thing. He finally texted back and said, "Heather is fine. I can never repay you, Ted. I love you, bro."

He shoved his cell in his pocket, then headed out for the day.

Ted died about a thousand times after sending that text. He imagined every possible outcome, most of them involving Heather figuring it all out. He deserved her hate for having gone along with John's insane plan, but he couldn't bear the thought of that beautiful woman being alive in the world and thinking badly of him. He would do anything for her ... and walking away from her had been hell. He had hardly slept.

When his cell finally chirped at him, he clutched the phone greedily. He read his brother's message. There was so much left unsaid, but Ted could read the context. Heather had no clue. His brother had spent the night in his wife's bed and had probably made love to her more than once and she didn't realize anything was amiss.

Ted didn't know whether to be grateful or pissed. Yes, he was thrilled Heather was happy, that his brother was happy and that there probably wouldn't be any negative implications for their insane actions. But how could she not realize that a completely different man had been in her bed for a week, taking her body in every conceivable way, and that another man all together had taken his place.

Jumping into the shower, Ted did his best to pull himself together. He went to the office. The secretaries and paralegals all looked at him in abject fear when he walked in the door. He sighed, then wished them all a good morning. He supposed he had been an asshole lately.

Ted worked hard all morning preparing for court. At lunch time, he surprised the office with a catered lunch, giving them a little speech about having done such a great job of late. They all smiled and a lot of tension left the office.

One of his fellow ADA's knocked on his door close to quitting time. She was an attractive, petite redhead and Ted had considered asking her out a few times. She had these freckles that were really distracting. They made him wonder if they existed everywhere. Her name was Minette, which was one of the sexiest names he had ever heard, only he wasn't sure why. Minette smiled. "Hey Ted ... I heard this crazy assed rumor that you were feeding people. Trying to buy their love with food, hey?"

Ted flashed her his best "Yeah, I'm an asshole, but I'm a hot asshole" smirk. "I think it might have worked. Even a few of the dudes were looking at me funny."

Minette laughed, then left. They had been doing this little dance for a while now. Ted had been considering making a move. He still might, but he had to get his head straight first. Any woman he dated now would have some serious competition in his heart. It wasn't fair to anyone and he knew it.

Most of the day went by before he remembered to text his brother back, telling him that he loved him. He really did. No sacrifice was too great for his twin. He was gutted for the present, but with time and a lot of booze, he would get through this.

John went through the next couple of weeks in a dream. His marriage had never been stronger. Heather had always been his fantasy, but now she was even more so. He guessed it took thinking he might lose her to really appreciate her the way in which she deserved. John sent her flowers every day. He took her on a silly date to get ice cream, which they ate walking hand in hand through the local park. John found himself taking selfies of the two of them hugging and kissing like some goofy teens. He simply didn't care. He was in love with his wife and he knew he would never, ever take that for granted.

One day, he came home from work to find dinner on the stove, but the kitchen empty. He looked in the living room and didn't see his wife around. He called her name. He heard her respond from the powder room off the kitchen.

His wife emerged, her smile enough to light up the room. She was holding some sort of stick in her hand. John was confused a moment, then his eyes widened. "Is that ...?"

Heather ran the remaining distance and jumped into his arms. "It's positive. That's the third one. I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby." She held him tightly and started to cry, her entire body shaking with both her sobs and excitement.

John closed his eyes, almost in prayer. It had worked. He had rolled the dice and got sevens. No, seven sevens in a row. He held her tenderly, kissing her neck, her cheeks, her lips. He had so many emotions going through him, he didn't even know how to start processing them.

They stayed up late that night, making love, talking, teasing each other, whispering names and some of them were hilarious. With a last name like Aiello, things like Yellow Aiello and Mellow Aiello were instant hits. John also had a list of Kennedys', those names were automatically off the list. Sadly, the Kennedy family bred like rabbits, greatly cutting down on the possibilities.

John wanted to tell everyone, but Heather cautioned him to wait. She wanted to get past the first trimester. They had waited so long for this baby, she didn't want to tempt fate. He had agreed, but he knew he would have tell Ted soon. Otherwise, Ted would be wondering if he would be needed again soon. He couldn't put his brother through that doubt for longer than necessary.

He texted his brother the next morning. "Stonys at 5PM?" Ted replied with a thumb's up emoji. They were both early, each of them eager and yet dreading this meeting. They ordered their beers, then Ted wasted no time.

"Hey Ted, I have news. She took a bunch of tests. They were all positive. She has a doctor's appointment to confirm, but all signs are good." John looked at his beer, then his eyes came up to meet his twin's, so much like his own. "Heather is great. She's glowing, she's so happy." He choked up a little. "I can never repay you, man."

Ted just sat there a full minute. He took a swig of his beer, then set it down. He looked away, his own eyes filling with tears. His jaw clenched as he processed the news that he was going to be the father of baby he could never claim as his own. Until that moment, Ted had never fully processed what this would mean. Yes, he knew what sex and getting someone pregnant meant, but suddenly it was real. It was huge. It scared the crap out of him.

Finally, he found his voice. "And she's really okay? Not sick or anything?"

John smiled. "Nah, man. She hasn't stopped smiling she since told me. It's like they sprinkle this magic fairy dust on a woman when you aren't looking. She glows. She's never looked more beautiful." John waved his beer at his brother. "I know this has to be hard, but you did the most amazing thing for us both. I will never forget this as long as I live, Ted."

Ted just closed his eyes, then exhaled. "When do you start telling people?" They both knew that he wanted to know how long he would have to prepare to hear the news from Heather herself. Ted groaned at the idea of her calling a big clan meeting and him having to hold his shit together during a family announcement. John nodded in understanding. "It's going to be at least six weeks. She's not that far along. She's insisting on waiting until after the first trimester."

12