No Sex

Story Info
She wants to remain a virgin.
4k words
3.9
133.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam woke up in a good mood, which was very unusual for him. He couldn't remember what he dreamed about. It must have been a good one. He was chipper all the way out the door of his dorm room and on the way to his first class. He knew that this feeling would be crushed soon enough. Today was another date in the corridor with Tricia.

More often than not, Sam was a "gay" friend. He was a normal heterosexual male in every sense of the word. It's just that he always seemed to get trapped within the dreaded "friend zone." He was a good listener. He was a shoulder to cry on. For some unknown reason, girls would tell him things that they didn't tell their closest girlfriends. But, they would never accept a date if Sam asked them out.

Currently, his heart was aching for Tricia. She shared a few classes with Sam this semester. She was only about 5'2", but she was adorable. Tricia had soft brown hair perpetually tied back in a loose ponytail with two loose strands arcing around her ears. Her black eyes always twinkled with the happiness that her smile consistently radiated. She had a well-proportioned figure for her size. Sam guessed that she had B-cup breasts bordering on C-cup. When she wore a tight shirt, Sam had to try with all of his might not to slip his hand around one of them to prove that they would fit within his palm perfectly. And with college came a little bit of an ass to Tricia. She didn't have a big posterior at all. Just enough so that she had the perfect hourglass figure. If looks could kill, an alley cat like Sam would have wasted all nine lives by now.

Although, looks aren't everything. Sam had learned that lesson in his 21 years on Earth. What really got his blood rushing was her personality. She had that happy outlook on life that Sam sorely lacked. She was cynical enough to share Sam's hate of the frat-slob, drunk-off-his-ass, party-animal dickheads that proliferated on all college campuses. And she was always quick with a joke or good comeback. Sam had never had banter with anyone like he did with Tricia.

As with all things that were too good to be true, she had a major flaw. Of all the offensive 4-letter words in this world, none was more upsetting to Sam than the 9-letter "B" word. Tricia's boyfriend since high school. Sam had never met the guy. Tricia had shown him a little picture of them dressed for the high school prom. Jamal was good looking, athletic, dreadlocks... Sam couldn't compete. He really couldn't. He wondered if Tricia only liked black guys.

At first he tried to stay away from Tricia. Out of site, out of mind. The problem was that she kept chasing after Sam. If he moved to a different corridor to wait for class, she would seek him out and sit with him again. She liked talking to him. He liked talking to her. Neither of them could deny the friendship. It was just killing him that he could never be anything more than her "gay" friend.

As he entered the hallway where his next class took place, he could immediately see that something was wrong. Tricia was staring off into space. It wasn't until Sam sat down next to her that she halfway turned her head and gave him a weak smile. She looked sadly into his eyes as he settled into place on the floor.

She wasn't saying anything so Sam had to make the first move. "Hey."

"Hi." Something was definitely wrong. Her voice was deflated. The sparkle in her eyes wasn't there. Her smile was even showing little signs of life.

"Are you OK?"

She broke her gaze from Sam and looked straight ahead. "Not really."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. My boyfriend and I had a fight."

"Ahh." She was going to talk about it, of course. Sam knew how her conversations worked.

For the next fifteen minutes she went into lengthy and vivid detail about all of the actions taken after the initial argument. He had visited her last night and they had quite a fight about something. It looked to Sam that they might be done for good. He noticed that she skillfully avoided telling him what they were fighting about in the first place. Sam listened to her sympathetically. He only showed her a caring face and a warm expression. Inside he was jumping for joy. His heart went out for Tricia with her painful ordeal, but this was the opening he had been dreaming about.

When she finished telling Sam how Jamal had thrown her against a wall on the way out of her dorm, Sam put his arm around her shoulder and gave her a little hug. Tricia rested her head a little bit on Sam's shoulder. Sam moved his extended hand a little bit to rub her upper arm.

"Ow."

Sam stopped moving his hand.

"Sorry. It's just that I hurt my arm there when he pushed me into the doorknob."

"Sorry."

"No. It's not your fault."

Sam needed to keep this contact going. He couldn't let her get away from him today. "Do you want to skip class? Get something to eat in the cafeteria?"

"Yeah. That sounds good."

He took his arm back and helped her off the floor. She walked slightly behind him as they made their way to the school cafeteria. Breakfast had just ended so it was fairly empty. There were still some scraps of breakfast left out, but they both decided to forgo any food. Instead they both got some coffee.

After they both had some coffee flavored sludge in them, Sam decided to ask the big question. "So. Umm. What were you guys fighting about in the first place?"

Tricia looked over his shoulder for a second apparently lost in thought. Then she looked down into her cup. "Well... you know, I told you that I'm still a virgin. I'm saving that for marriage."

Sam did remember that conversation. He felt a lot better knowing that she and Jamal had never been "lovers." It was also a big turn on that she talked to him about something personal like that.

"Yeah. You told me that a few weeks ago."

"Well. He said that he needed to 'test the merchandise.'" She looked back up into Sam's eyes.

Sam looked back and nodded silently.

"He's always had a problem with it, but he seemed determined to do it last night. He asked me to marry him like that would have changed it. He didn't even have a ring."

"Wow."

"He started to get forceful. I'm glad my roommate walked in then, because I was getting scared."

"Yeah."

They spent the next few minutes talking about this unfortunate experience. After that, Sam was able to cheer her up a little. They eventually got into their usual back-and-forth banter that they loved so much. Seeing her smile again made Sam feel like the greatest man to ever walk the earth.

Sam walked Tricia back to her dormitory. When they got out front, Tricia took his hand in her own. "Come here. I want to show you something."

She took Sam inside of her dormitory and into her room. Sam had never been there before. Her room looked much the same as his own. A 12'X10' closet with two beds and two dressers taking up too much of the floor space. It was fairly tidy and smelled like fresh fruit. Sam saw the source of the appealing smell as a scented candle sat unlit on the windowsill.

"You can sit over there." She motioned to the far bed, four feet away.

Sam sat down and watched as Tricia lit up the scented candle by the window. Within seconds a faint coconut smell permeated through the air.

"That smells nice. I always wondered why you smelled so good."

Tricia chuckled a little bit and turned back to the door. She closed it and showed Sam the dent in the wall next to the door. It was about the size of a football.

"You know, I'm probably going to have to pay for this at the end of the semester."

"That sucks. You know what you should do? You should send Jamal the bill."

She laughed again and sat down on her bed next to Sam. She stared deeply into his eyes. She looked on the verge of tears.

"Sam, I really like you."

Sam put his left hand up to her face and caressed her cheek.

"Tricia. I'll be honest with you. You've been all I can think about for months."

Sam pushed his head forward. He saw Tricia move forward too. He dropped his hand and closed his eyes before they made contact. After all of this time. All of the waiting. All of the wanting. This was it. They were kissing.

They started with a little peck. Then they immediately pressed into each other's lips. Sam opened his mouth just a little bit. Within a second Tricia followed suit and soon they were heavily open-mouth kissing. This went on for a good fifteen seconds before Tricia closed her mouth and pulled back a few inches.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long, you can't imagine."

Sam slid both of his arms around her shoulders and gazed into her renewed sparkling eyes. "Believe me when I say that I've wanted to do that much longer." He pulled her to him again and together they resumed their passionate kiss. Now he was gently running his hands up and down her back. He quivered every time he ran over the speed bump that was the back of her bra. Every now and then he could hear a small moan emanating from her throat.

Tricia raised one hand up to the top of his chest. She performed and open handed circling motion around his pecs, or what should have been his pectoral muscle. Sam was almost jealous of the fact that she could grope his chest but he couldn't return the favor.

She kept leaning forward on him. Ever so slowly he found himself leaning backwards towards the pillow on her bed. He was eventually forced to break contact as he fell all of the way back.

Tricia smiled mischievously. "Sorry about that." She sounded more sultry than sorry. Sam made to grab her hands but she started getting up. She pushed herself away from the edge of the bed and turned sideways so that she was lying on the bed next to Sam with one arm draped around him. She moved in and they went back to kissing each other.

Tricia was using her hand to rub Sam's chest. Sam went back to caressing her back slowly. This time he started to work his hand to the side. Every thirty seconds or so he would come and inch closer to the front. When he finally felt the side of her breast in his hand he moved his hand all the way around so that he could fully feel it. Son-of-a-gun. Her breast fit perfectly in the palm of his hand. His fingertips just barely missed encircling the whole fleshy orb.

Tricia let out an audible moan from her throat, but didn't stop the action. Their lips were locked together as if they were sealed with glue. Sam began to lightly knead her breast. He ran his hand in little circles, giving little squeezes when it felt appropriate.

Tricia moved her hand up to the top of his shoulder. She took a firm grip on his shoulder blade.

Sam changed his tactics. He let his fingertips trace around her bosom. He made very faint and slow brushstroke movements until he felt what he was looking for. The hard bump of her nipple started to push its way past her bra and shirt to his waiting fingertips. He circled the nipple with his thumb a few times until it became harder and more pronounced. He then used his thumb and forefinger to rub the nipple. Every now and then he would give the nipple a little tug to try and bring it out further. Of course the nipple couldn't get any harder, but that didn't prevent Sam from trying.

The whole time Sam was doing this, Tricia was letting out increasingly louder and longer moans.

Finally Sam couldn't take much more of this foreplay. He reached down to the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it up. He got it up to the point where her bra was exposed before grabbing her tit again. This time he could feel the bare skin of the top of her breast. Sam felt as if he had never touched anything so soft and warm before.

That was when Tricia finally broke contact and sat up. "Stop. Stop. I can't."

Her bra was still exposed on one side, but Sam couldn't see it. His eyes were locked directly into hers. In that moment he thought he knew what love finally was. He could easily see himself marrying this girl. He wouldn't just have sex with her. He could make love to her. He could hold her all night and wake up in the morning with her still wrapped in his arms. He wanted to tell her these things, but didn't know where to start.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"I want to make love to you."

"I told you, I ca—"

"No. Not sex. I promise you. You will still be a virgin. Let me make love to you."

"I don't understand."

"Just trust me."

The look in Tricia's eyes told him that she was still unsure, but she did trust him.

Sam sat up and locked his lips with hers again. His hand soon followed back to its place on her breast. He gave it a few strokes before he moved to her shirt and pulled it all the way up. They broke contact briefly as he whipped the shirt off of her head. As soon as they started kissing again he moved his hand to the top of her bra strap. He pulled it over her shoulder and slid his hand down the fullness of her breast until he could feel the whole thing unobstructed.

Tricia helped him out by pulling her arm out of the strap so that he could pull down that side of the bra all the way. Sam traced around her nipple with his middle finger until he could feel the bumps on her areola prickle. Every now and then he would give the nipple a soft pinch. Round and round he kept moving his fingers. He felt like a blind person reading a book in Braille as he continually passed over the bumps of her areola.

Sam stopped kissing her and moved his head down to her chest. He took a second to behold her naked chest in all its glory. Her light pink nipple was as wide across as his pinky finger. At the moment the center was hard and raised like the eraser on the end of a pencil.

He opened his mouth and took in the whole nipple with one gulp. He pulled back while sucking gently until only the tip remained in his mouth. He did this several times while his other hand began to work on the other breast. Sam inhaled the whole nipple again and this time let his tongue dash around the bumps on her areola. However the warmth of his mouth was making the bumps slowly recede. Every now and then he would pull back and lightly blow on her wet nipple. As soon as it was erect again he would go back to circling it with his tongue.

His other hand was having similar success. It had quickly freed the other breast from captivity and was teasing it like he had done with the other side.

Tricia had both or her arms wrapped around Sam. One hand was grabbing the top of his back while the other hand was running through his hair. She was roughly combing her way through his head while grabbing a clump of hair every now and then.

Sam eventually pushed her back until he was lying on top of her. He switched his mouth to the other breast and fed off of that one just as well. This time he let his other hand slide down and encircle her belly button. She was an "innie." And even more thankfully, she didn't have her navel pierced. He didn't poke her in the bellybutton. He did, however, rub around the surface.

He didn't linger too long in this area. He kept his hand moving lower until he slipped it under the top of her jeans. For a moment his hand was wedged between the jeans and her panties. He could feel the rough texture of her pubic hair disrupting the smoothness of her soft panties.

Sam detached his mouth from her nipple and used his other hand to unbutton her jeans. His eyes never left hers as he slowly unzipped her jeans. He had to reassure her that he would keep his promise. He tried as best he could to telepathically tell her that he would never hurt her. He just wanted to express his love for her in a way that nobody else could ever do. Their eyes were locked in meaningful gaze as he pulled down her jeans. He had forgotten that her shoes were still on when he got to her feet. He silently cursed to himself as he untied the knots on her shoes and slipped them off.

When he had finally gotten her jeans off, Sam took off his own shirt and pants, so that he just had on his boxers. He then bent down and kissed her belly button. Just a slow, wet tongue kiss into her navel. He then sat up and lay down next to her again. They went back to kissing each other with full furor. Meanwhile Sam let his left hand slide down past her panties to her thighs. He slipped his hand between her thighs and began massaging her inner thighs. His hand was so high that his thumb was rubbing against her panties. He could still feel her thick hair beneath the sheer covering of her underwear.

As their kissing became hotter, Tricia's legs started spreading wider apart. Soon, Sam was only getting one of her thighs with the rubbing. A new smell started to mix in with the coconut smell from the candle. Tricia was adding her own salty aroma to the air. As soon as the scent hit Sam's nose he pulled her leg a little bit wider. He stopped kissing her and sat up again. This time he took her panties and pulled them down. Tricia tried to show some modesty by keeping her legs closed while Sam pulled off her panties. But once Sam had pulled them off all the way, he reached into her thighs with both hands and pulled them apart.

There it was. A beautiful mound of thick brown hair. Sam supposed that she never had to shave since she was the only one that had to look at it. It did look like she did some yard work on the front of her bush. Probably so she could wear bikinis without spider-legs poking out. The whole middle part was unkempt. Fortunately, she wasn't too hairy so it didn't look too nasty.

Sam bent down and buried his face into her crotch. He rubbed his cheeks against her inner thighs while occasionally sneaking a kiss onto her outer lips. As soon as he felt he couldn't take anymore he went all the way in and gave her vagina a full on kiss. He moved up and down and all around. Making sure not to miss any area. Tricia spread her legs all the way. Now there was a whole lot more for Sam to kiss. He saw the red bud of her clitoral hood like a shining star in the center. He made sure to kiss that part last.

When he finally reached the clitoris, he knew that it was time to camp out for a while. He pulled up his right hand and used his index and middle fingers to lightly rub her outer lips. He didn't want to neglect the rest of her womanhood. Now it was just a question of what technique to use. Sam had never really given a woman "face" before. He'd read about all sorts of different things guys do. The alphabet trick, the figure-8 maneuver, the tried and true straight up-and-down technique. Sam finally decided on the alphabet trick. That's when he had a thought. All of those things he wanted to tell her. He finally could. He would write her the ultimate love letter in her vagina.

He thought for a second what he wanted to say and then he put his tongue to work. T-R-I-C-I-A. He wasn't quite sure if punctuation mattered. He decided that he would give her clitoris a light kiss whenever there was a space and a gentle suck whenever there was a period. I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U.

Tricia seemed to be appreciating this. She probably didn't know what he was writing. But with his smooth tongue work and his fingers stroking her outer labia, Tricia started leaking vaginal juices with a consistent flow. Sam didn't quite expect the sloppiness, but he pressed on. I-W-A-N-T-T-O-B-E-W-T-H-Y-O-U-F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

Sam switched his fingers to her inner labia. Her moans told him that this was a change for the better. He went on to "tell" her how often he masturbated while thinking of her. How much he wanted to fall asleep with her nestled in his arms. He also threw in some nasty things. How much he wanted to come on her face and her tits. Sam was got so excited from all of this that he ejaculated in his shorts. But this wasn't about him. Today was all about Tricia.

Sam was in the middle of telling her how much he loved her hair when she let out a loud moan.

"Oh my God!"

12