No Sex Before Marriage Slut!

Story Info
Kelly is happy about finally fucking James.
2.1k words
3.49
161.9k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kel662
kel662
4 Followers

I lay in bed, my soft, waved, brunette hair framing my wannabe innocent face. My Previous encounter with James, my boyfriend, gives away how naughty I am with a devilish grin that matches my flushed cheeks and pink, cum smeared lips. My Daddy doesn’t want me to have sex before marriage, and its very difficult trying to act like your daddy’s innocent lil’ girl when your sucking cock whenever your father is away for half an hour!

I’m 18, 19 in two weeks and tonight was my first fuck, my dad is going to be so disappointed if he finds out, but I don’t care.

James and me had built up to this for about a year, with various foreplay techniques, oral sex, kissing & cuddling, etc. But I’d always back out when he tried to push me that little bit further. He waited till I was ready; he’d always stop when I told him to and would never forget to ask permission before coming on various parts of my body.

He would never treat me like his slut or anything, maybe the odd order or physical push into something, but I’m not sure whether I’m comforted or disappointed by that.

I can still feel the stinging in my glassy emerald green eyes as he lustfully tossed off his 8 ½ inch cock in front of my face before exploding his white hot semen all over my pale exterior, letting it dribble down my chin, onto my tits, so I could rub it around and he’d just keep coming until he had to stop to save himself from collapsing with the pleasure. It was amazing.

My dad is due home any time after 8pm and he’s always tired when he gets in. He’s a well-built man, strong and kind of scary, especially when he’s been drinking. His hands scare me the most because they’re the kind of hands you can imagine causing real damage.

James left about 10 minutes ago, its almost 8pm and I haven’t been able to move since he left, so fulfilled and brimming with ecstasy that I don’t think I could move even if I tried…all I can hear is my breathing…slow and ragged.

I’ve told James about my dad’s rules, so he makes sure he says his goodbyes within plenty on time of my fathers return, but even through his careful behaviour, he managed to drop something. He found it hilarious, my dad found his packet of condoms on my floor and I was grounded for a month before my dad listened to my explanation (complete lies of course).

I’m quite mature for my age, in my attitude and my body. I have firm, round 38C breasts, big enough to get a good handful and to tit fuck an unsuspecting guys erection to make him moan and cum more than ever before.

My nipples get hard easily too, from the slightest chill or arousal, it never worries me, I like seeing them pushing at the material of my clothes.

My pussy is young, fresh and pink, and the smell of my scent is still filling the room. My cunt lips are pale and unblemished, as if they’d never been touched before and my clit extends a good half an inch when it’s aroused and out of its hood, bathing in a pool of my pussy juice. All in all, my shaved mound is a pussy to die for, as my boyfriend puts it.

Right now it’s covered in a mixture of pussy juice and saliva, I can feel the coolness of the air from my open window, brushing against my wet sucked nipples and soaked pussy, making me squirm with pleasure.

I’m so caught up in my tingling body that I don’t hear my dad return home, or come up the stairs, pausing slightly as he does so, or walk slowly across the landing to my bedroom. I’m lucky enough to hear the creak of the floorboard just outside my door so I can wriggle under my covers and pretend to be asleep.

“Wake up you slut” he growls as he turns on my light and I pretend to stir…blinking and adjusting my hair as I sit up. I lick my lips quickly, tasting the cum and I wipe the last of it away with my hand. He glares at me as I wipe my mouth; obviously he’s noticed it before I attempt the removal of my sexual evidence.

“What dad? What’s the time?” I say dumbly, hoping to God he hasn’t managed to just ‘guess’ what I’ve been doing by the guilt on my face.

“I found these” he says a little more menacing than before, a tone that makes me shiver, “on the stairs” as he finishes, he throws my black, lacy, see-through thong panties at me. I almost die right there, on my bed, naked apart from the thin sheets covering me and now clutching my sodden panties in my hand.

I can remember undressing with James downstairs, in the living room mainly, with only the lace covering the window to hide what we were doing…kissing passionately…with me pinned against the wall while his delicate touch running all over my almost naked body. I’d grabbed all my clothes and brought them upstairs, I must have forgotten the thong.

“I…err, was taking my washing downstairs dad, I must have dropped it” I stutter, thinking ‘please buy it…please!!’

“They are soaked with your pussy juice, don’t fucking lie to me Kelly!” he moves towards me swiftly…pulling the covers off me before I have the chance to stop him and I try to cover myself with my hands.

“Daddy no!! Get off me!” I groan helplessly as he forces me back into a laying position…pinning my arms above my head and I writhe, still clutching my panties. “Daddy…” I sob.

“Don’t ‘Daddy’ me, slut,” He growls, his face so close to mine. “You disgust me, I bet your pussy hole is gaping open isn’t it slut?”

His hand then began moving down over my firm stomach…I breathe deeply, my eyes never leaving the contact of his, his rough hands feeling good against my young, smooth skin and I try to press my thighs together, not wanting his hand down there.

“Dad, please, I’m begging you!” I plead with him, not wanting him to confirm his suspicions, but strangely aroused by his physical interrogation.

His hand pauses just before it gets to my mound, as if he’s considering whether he should or not, he seems to make up his mind quick enough and he pushes my thighs apart unceremoniously, keeping them spread with his knees.

He stares at my shaved pussy for a minute or so, making me so totally embarrassed that my whole body seems to be blushing, then he starts to tease my pussy lips with his fingers, stroking and probing them gently, being so careful not to hurt me or to make me uncomfortable, he soon slips 2 fingers between my labia and pushes them apart…looking at my clit, aroused and extended as far as it can go, my pussy open, gaping, and soaking wet.

As soon as he sees my open pussy hole he forcefully rams 2 fingers inside me…making me cry out with pain, his fingers so big and rough and I sob a little, feeling violated.

“You’ve had sex haven’t you Kelly? Tell me the truth…” He seems half angry, half disappointed with me, the anger in his voice isn’t half as bad as the disappointment.

“Yes, daddy,” I whisper, “I’m sorry…” His fingers seemed to have paused and I daren’t look into his eyes right now, knowing the disappointment in them would make me cry.

“Look at me you filthy whore.” I do as I’m told, slowly looking into his eyes, feeling sick and dirty. “Get on your hands and knees, quickly, don’t make me tell you again slut”.

He releases my hands and I get onto my hands and knees quicker than anything, wanting to cry, wanting to scream out before he can spank me or fuck me. Or worse. Both.

No sooner had I got into position, head resting in my arms & my ass up in the air, had his hand come down on my firm, round ass.

SMACK SMACK SMACK!! I scream out, he focuses his hand on one cheek at a time, first my left, 5 slaps in a row and then my right. “Daddy please stop! Please!” I beg, screaming, trying to attract attention to the house in some way so someone might come and stop him.

He quickly shoves my sodden panties into my little mouth, right back so I choke as well as being silenced.

The shame of my father spanking me because I’ve misbehaved and the fact that I’m becoming even more aroused, my pussy juices flowing despite my stubborn attempts to not enjoy it, makes me feel like a complete whore. One of those sluts who stand on a corner fucking anyone who’ll have her for a measly $5!

I can’t believe I’m enjoying the burning of my ass as his hand connects with it again and again. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

I can hear myself moaning now, against my will, into the cloth of my panties. I need release, would he allow me to cum? Would I allow me to cum? I can feel my body writhing now, I’m sure my scent is strong enough for my dad to smell, I’m sure he is aroused too.

Then he stops. All I hear for a good 5 minutes is ragged, strong breathing, I think my father has exerted his self to the max, but no. He’s just unbuckling his belt, his belt? “NO! Please not the belt!” I hear myself beg, knowing he can’t hear me and I pull the cloth out of my mouth, repeating the plead.

“Slut you better put that cloth back in your mouth and shut the fuck up, you get 5 more strokes of this thing for that act of disobedience!” I can’t believe it, is he enjoying this? He seems to be; I’m my father’s slut, I really don’t believe it. I put the cloth back in my mouth and I bite on it, burying my head in a pillow, scared and nervous, knowing this is going to hurt a lot more than his hand did.

Soon enough it cracks down on my ass, I hear it before my body registers the pain in my backside and I just bite my panties harder…letting out a small groan of discomfort. He hasn’t spared me the buckle, I felt the cold bite of the metal on my left cheek and I can’t help myself from crying out as he hits me with it again, he’s getting more vicious in his strokes.

SMACK SMACK SMACK! Dear god this hurts so much! I’m still feeling the pleasure but this pain is overpowering. There are welts appearing on my ass and my dad isn’t relenting, he just keeps hitting me, sometimes he misses my numbing ass and hits my thighs making me cry out with a delightfully muffled moan of pain.

After a while he slows down, then stops, his anger seemingly flittering out like a candle that’s run out of wax. “Now for your 5 extra punishment strokes, spread your legs for me Kelly” He growls under his breath and I do as I’m told. Even though I thought for sure my 5 extra were included in the last beating and I’m considering the fact that I won’t be able to cope with any more.

Before I have a chance to even finish that thought the belt hit me, this pain was so harsh a tear rolled down my cheek instantly as I bit the panties as hard as I could. He had whipped it down, vertically, so it curled around my pussy, it hit my clit hard, making me wail with extreme pain. Thankfully he didn’t use the buckle this time!

Then he paused, letting me relax and the pain to stop before doing it again, harder. He repeated this a few times, up until number 5, this one was put across my ass, with the buckle again and I’m sure it broke the skin, the slight trickle of a liquid was running down my ass…stinging.

I sobbed openly…letting him remove the panties from my mouth then he caressed my face, looking into my teary eyes.

“I’m sorry Kelly but you betrayed me, my rules were simple, now I really will get less money for you.”

With that he turned and walked out, I carefully turned onto my back…crying out with pain as I’m forced to lay on my sore ass, my whole body aching. I run the words over and over in my head, is he going to sell me? To who?

With my mind working over time unhappily I finally manage to drift off to sleep, hating my dad and planning to meet up with James tomorrow and talk to him about what happened.

kel662
kel662
4 Followers