No Sex Before Marriage Slut! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Daddy...” I whisper and I sniff slightly, his wandering gaze snaps back to my eyes and he raises an eyebrow. “Thank-you Daddy, please let me go now though, please!” I let a tear trickle down my cheek as I notice the 2 tailed, fine leather whip placed to one side, a huge butt plug, over an inch wide that seemingly vibrates, also a small, but powerful vibe for my pussy I’m guessing, and a paddle, with a cruel looking texture like a scouring pad and the teethed clips that I must have heard snap a moment ago, 3 of them, all linked with chains, being turned over in his fingers.

By this time I was slightly panicking, I never knew my dad owned these things and I also never knew he was a dominating man. Knowing this scares me, right into the depths of my soul and I start to understand his comment about the selling, we’d been low for cash here for a while but I never thought it would go this far! His speech interrupts my thoughts immediately though as he sees me becoming more and more seriously expressional.

“I think you’ve figured it out haven’t you pet?” I swoon as his calling me pet and I swallow.

“I think so.” I whisper, looking away.

“Look at my eyes bitch.” He growls, making me shiver harshly and my eyes spring back into position quicker than he can finish. “Tomorrow morning, I want you up at 9, I’ll let you have a lie in because you’ll need it after tonight. You are to be packed completely, all the stuff I’ve put on your bed. You may take the photo of you and your mother with you if you want and you can call James when your finished packing, break up with him but don’t say why then hang up.” He chooses this moment to pause and smirk at me, pulling one of my nipples away from my body as far as possible, making me whimper before snapping the clip onto it, I cry out while I let a few tears flood down my cheeks, holding my sobs as best I can. “Put on minimalist make up and leave your hair down. I’ll give you your outfit when you come downstairs at precisely 10am, completely naked. That’s all I’m telling you for now, you mess up any of these things and I’ll tear your ass apart with my 5 tail, fine chain whip. Ok?”

During his speech he clips on the other clip to my nipple as well, making me sob openly as the sharp teeth dig into some of my most sensitive flesh

“Ok.” I mutter. Is that all I can say? On the other hand I really have no choice but to obey him. I feel my body shiver with the cold and my skin pull taut with goose bumps again as I sulk, relaxing into the mattress, thinking about J and trying desperately to ignore the burning in my nipples. I know he’s watching me, my dad, but I don’t look at him. My own dad has betrayed me. He doesn’t love me, he really is going to sell me, and not only that, and he’s tearing me away from my life.

I glance at him briefly, glaring into his sorrowful eyes and I let a strangled cry of frustration emit from my mouth as I struggle against my binds, cold and tired of this game already. Hating him more than ever. I can’t bring myself to talk to him and he just smiles, taking my clit between his fingers, pulling it out hard, and sharply attaching the 3rd clip to it, making me scream with intense pain that I’ll never get used to and I squirm helplessly, the chains linking the clips pulled so tight they add extra pressure to my nipples and clit each time I move.
I watch as he gets up and leaves the room again. Leaving me to cry myself to sleep.

To be continued...

12