No Spouses Allowed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been fucked so deeply, so thoroughly, so well in my entire life. I would never look at fucking my husband the same again. I felt instant shame at the thought but knew that this was just this once, just this weekend. Once it was over, I'd be a good, loving, loyal and faithful wife, even if he couldn't fuck me this good. But for now, for this weekend, I was a slut... and I loved the new me.

Sandy started crying out, and Armand covered her mouth his hand, whispering for her to shush as he was fucking her. He was standing, with one foot up on the massage table. I could see his cock moving in and out of her, but he was not in her pussy. The little slut was being fucked in the ass! No wonder she was crying out. His cock was longer than Miguel's though not quite as thick. Her eyes were bulging out, and she thrashed on the table experiencing another powerful orgasm.

I turned my focus back to Miguel. He was sweating and appeared to be straining as he pumped into me. I was still thinking about my husband and that he had willingly given me a hall pass. I needed to do something to share this with Greg, somehow.

"You like my married pussy?" I asked him as he thrust rapidly.

"Fuck yeah," he snapped back, slamming in hard enough to take my breath away momentarily. My inner slut, now freed, was taking control of my body and my mind.

"You want to show my husband what you're doing to me?" I asked, giving in a naughty, evil look. I was feeling really fucking dirty and loving every minute of it.

He grunted.

"You want to show my husband how a real man fucks his wife, what a real cock does to her pussy?" My voice didn't sound like me. It resembled some deranged nymphomaniac being fucked by a latin stud. On second thought, I guess it sounded exactly like me.

"Mmmm," he answered, with a moan, "fuck yeah, baby. Let him watch."

"Get my phone out of the pocket of my robe," I ordered Miguel. He looked at me like I was nuts, then slowed his fucking, his hips coming to a stop. I could feel his cock losing some of its stiffness.

"You serious?" he asked, looking puzzled. "Right now?"

"Yes, now! Hurry!" I urged him, pushing him off me.

Reluctantly, he pulled out and climbed down, shaking his head. He went over to where our robes were hanging on hooks and retrieved my phone. He handed it to me and jumped back up on the table. His cock had lost much of its tumescence, so I rolled over and took it into my mouth. I worked at it roughly, my tongue rubbing around the head hungrily, feeling it growing fully erect in response. I could taste my juices all over it, which only made me more aroused. I sucked Miguel like the dirty, horny wife I was.

I turned activated the phone and clicked on the camera, then handed it to him.

"Video this for me," I said as he took it from me, with a quizzical on his face.

"You sure?" he asked, hesitating to comply with my request.

"Yeah, it's ok," I replied. "My husband wants to watch."

That wasn't actually the truth, but I wanted Greg to see. I resumed sucking Miguel's enormous cock, being sure to turn my head to give him a perfect view of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I made my best pornstar impersonation, working my mouth rapidly on his shaft and making extraordinarily sexy wet, gurgling sounds as I took him into my throat. I hoped he was getting good shots. I sucked him in a slutty way that I'd never done for Greg.

I thought Miguel might be getting close to blowing his load. His movements were becoming jerky, and his breathing was rapid, so I pulled off his cock, spun around onto my back and wrapped my legs around his hips. He slid his fat dick back into my hungry, married pussy and fucked me even harder than before. I think the pornstar in him was coming out to play too.

Miguel let out a deep moan, and I knew he was almost there. Suddenly, he accidentally dropped the phone onto my chest. I quickly snatched it up and reversed the camera so Greg could see my face.

I panted into the camera, a look of deep pleasure covering my face. "Hey, baby!" I said, speaking to Greg, "I hope you're having as good a time as we are!" Miguel rammed into me and hit my cervix again, forcing me to let out a loud snarl. I nearly came. "Ohhh, fuck his big Spanish cock feels so good."

I turned the camera back to Miguel. I captured his face dripping sweat, his strong arms and ripped chest and abs, and most importantly, his enormous cock slamming into my hairless cunt over and over.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" growled Miguel, in his sexy accent. I kept the camera on his cock as he started shooting his seed into my unprotected womb. It triggered my orgasm, and I came too as he filled me with his sperm. His cock slipped out, and the last blast of cum landed on my belly. I wasn't sure how much of it I got it on video, but I didn't care. Miguel collapsed next to me, as I struggled to catch my breath. I glanced to my right and Sandy was now on top, riding Armand's cock hard. I pointed my phone at her and tapped record.

Seconds later, her body started shaking uncontrollably, and she threw her head back, wracked by wave after wave of an intense, full-body orgasm. Armand said something in French, and his cock popped out of Sandy's cunt, spraying the bulk of his load all over her pussy and abdomen. Apparently, like Miguel and I, the first few shots of Armand's sperm went inside her. When she finished cumming, she collapsed onto the massage table, gasping for air. I stopped recording and drifted off in a contented state of near sleep.

As if on cue, Miguel an Armand climbed down, kissed us softly then excused themselves momentarily. Sandy and I looked at each other and just started giggling. "Oh my God," I said to her, drenched in sweat and worn out.

She couldn't even raise her head. She just lifted one arm and pointed at me saying, "Wow!" between breaths. I lay there, legs splayed open, with a stranger's cum oozing from my married womb onto the massage table.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and Miguel and Armand returned, entirely dressed again and wiped us down with warm towels. Miguel kissed me softly on the lips, and I kissed him back it until he pulled away. Much to my surprise, the two masseurs resumed the massages, as if we had never done anything at all sexually. It was relaxing and helped us to recover from such an intense round of sex.

When they were finished, they covered us with the sheets and blankets. Miguel looked down at me said softly, "Take your time getting up. Hanna will bring you some water in a couple of minutes. We hope you have a wonderful day."

They walked out and closed the door behind them.

Sandy sighed, then spoke quietly, "If it's any more wonderful than this, we won't be able to walk."

I giggled, and replied, "Yeah, but we're going shopping!"

"Oh, damn," she said excitedly as she sat up, "that's almost as good as sex!"

Until today, I probably would have said shopping was better.

Chapter 10

"What the fuck do you think they're up to?" Dan asked between sips of his beer. "They haven't sent any texts or pictures or anything since last night."

Greg was staring at the ass of the stripper dancing on their table. "Yeah, they're probably just out shopping. Weren't they doing the spa thing today too?"

"Yeah, but that was from noon. It's 3:30 now and we haven't heard a peep outta them. I'm going to text Sandy and ask her what she's doing." Dan picked up his phone and tapped his passcode. Greg snatched it from his hands angrily.

"Hell no you don't!" he exclaimed. "If you ask them that then they win again! Maybe the reason they haven't sent any more pictures is that they aren't doing anything worth showing us."

"Or maybe it's because they're too busy getting fucked to take time to show us," he countered as he squeezed his cock through jeans, eyes locked on the stripper's ass.

"Or," argued Greg, "maybe it is that we never sent them any pictures of us doing anything sexy, so they gave up. We need to send them something."

"What, so they can use it against us?" Dan asked, a confused look on his face.

"No, Dan," Greg corrected, "so we can get them to send us more pictures of them fucking each other. That was hot, right?"

"Yeah, it was," he admitted. "But, I don't want Sandy thinking it's ok for her to fuck some guys. You told them they have a hall pass to do anything they want. I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

I shook my head, "Dude, I know Angie. She is not about to fuck anybody but me. Yeah, she may play with Sandy, but that's just girls being girls. It's hot, and we want to see more, right?"

"Yeah, but if we send them pictures of us fucking whores, we'll be in a shit storm. They're either going to divorce us, or they'll go out and get revenge with some guys at the party tonight. Either way, you know they won't be able to handle that!"

"Yeah," Greg continued, "so what if they do fuck somebody. If it means we get permission to fuck as much as we want, do we really care? I mean seriously, who would you rather fuck anyway, Sandy, no offense, or these strippers?"

"Yeah, Dan, who would you rather fuck," the stripper, named Trina asked as she spread her legs giving Dan a clear view of her 19-year old pussy.

Dan shook his head, "You don't even have to ask. So, yeah, ok I get it. But still, they are our wives."

Greg nodded. "Yeah," he agreed, "so we don't send them pictures of us fucking whores. Just some shots of hanging out with strippers should be enough. Here, I have an idea."

Greg tapped on Trina the dancer's leg to get her attention. She leaned down, "You want some lovin' too, baby?" She asked, giving Greg a good look at her young tits.

"No, Trina," he said, holding up a twenty-dollar bill, "Give Dan a lapdance and let me take a few pictures."

"You wanna take pictures, it's gonna cost double," she said, hand on her hips, the other making the international hand sign for money.

He fished out another twenty and handed it to her. She stepped down from the table wearing only a pair of spiked heels and plopped onto Dan's lap.

"Make it look sexy and convincing, and I'll throw in another twenty," he added as she started to rub herself all over Dan's lap and body.

Greg took some pictures of the strippers sexy body. "And anyway, Dan, who the hell would want to fuck our wives anyway? Look around! We're surrounded by hot, young, eager to please whores! Our wives are frumpy housewives with no sex drives and no clue how to please a man. Give them a hall pass is like giving steaks to a vegan convention."

The men laughed, chugged their beers and reveled in their superiority as men in a whorehouse.

Chapter 11

Ping. Burp.

Our phones sounded off at almost the same time. I knew immediately it was a group text message from our husbands. Sandy and I were in Victoria Secrets, trying on sexy lingerie in a changing booth. We were naked at the moment, between outfits. We both grabbed our phones simultaneously and opened the message.

Several more pings and burps sounded out in rapid succession. As I watched, numerous picture messages came rolling in.

There were six shots of Dan with a naked woman on his lap. First, she was facing him, legs spread and her crotch on his lap. Then she was facing the camera, showing her tits and pussy, legs open, with Dan's hands all over her body. Picture #3 had her on her knees rubbing her tits on his crotch. Picture #4 was almost the same, but the cameraman, who I assumed was Greg, had stood up and moved around to shoot between Dan and the dancer. We could clearly see that Dan's cock was out of his pants and between her tits!

Sandy gasped. I was surprised too, but not as much as Sandy. I was surprised that Dan's cock was that big. He was no Armand or Miguel, or even a Tony, but he had Greg beat.

Picture #5 the stripper had Dan's dick halfway in her mouth.

Sandy gasped louder.

Picture #6 the stripper was bent over the chair. Dan was naked behind her, fucking her.

Sandy snarled. "That son of a bitch!"

I stared at her incredulously. "Sandy, how can you be pissed at him for that after what you've been doing?" I asked as another message came in.

"I'm not mad that he's fucking some whore," she said with a pissed-off look on her face. "I'm mad that now they're winning the game!"

This new message was a short 3-second video clip. In it, my husband Greg was sitting in the chair, and the stripper was now riding his cock. You could see her pussy moving up and down his shaft. Written in red lipstick on the slut's ass cheeks, were the words "WE WIN."

"That bastard!" I shouted.

"What do we do now?" Sandy asked.

"Oh, I've got the perfect thing," I replied with an evil grin.

Chapter 12

Dan and Greg's phones chimed. Greg pulled away from the naked stripper in his arms to retrieve his phone and check the messages. Dan was busy, fucking a black hooker. He was leaning over a chair between the whore's legs, which were pointing straight up in the air, in a V-shape. He was pumping hard but looked over his shoulder at Greg, curious about the message.

"What is it?" asked Dan as he was continued fucking the whore.

"Angie sent some kind of weird URL link," Greg replied as he tapped on the hyperlink.

A web page opened in response. On it, a video started playing in a box with a headline over it that said in big, bold letters: "We win!" Greg watched as Angie's face appeared. She was topless, out of breath and looked pretty disheveled.

"Hey baby!" she said, smiling and panting into the camera. "I hope you're having as good a time as we are!"

Dan pulled out of the whore and joined Greg to stare at the screen in disbelief.

"Ohhh, fuck his big Spanish cock feels so good."

Trina started laughing. "Looks like the vegetarians have developed a taste for meat."

12