No Strings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Other girls, they beg for mercy right about now and probably wished they'd never been born. Me, I'm a Slayer. Pain is a way of life and I take far worse than this on a daily basis. Beside the feeling of gettin' stretched back there is so fuckin' nasty it just turns me on, and reminds me what a dirty anal whore I really am.

Sadly Red didn't get the memo, "Is, is that alright?"

"Fuck yeah Will, give it to me!" I cried out, "Give me that big fuckin' dick! Slam it up my shitter! Ram it in that slutty little bitch hole of mine. Fuckin' fill my ass with that hard dick! Give it to me hard and rough. Don't hold back, I'm a Slayer, I can take whatever yar got."

Willow stared at me for a moment, then gave me a second thrust, this one much harder and sending a couple more inches into my butt. Then she began sliding her strap-on in and out of my shit hole, inch after inch being added into my ass with every well timed thrust. In what feels like no time at all Will has got the whole dick deep inside my slutty ass and she's fuckin' it with these long steady strokes.

I reward this skilful display of ass stretchin' by continuing to spread my cheeks. Honestly it's a treat for me too as I love displayin' myself like this, but it's mostly for Will's benefit. I find tops love having a Slayer spreadin' her ass cheeks for them. Gives them a real feelin' of power, or more accurately a boost to it given that bangin' a Slayer's butt is pretty much an ego trip for them. Hell, even those who don't know what I am get a thrill from fuckin' me up the ass cause I'm a hottie and all, and while I normally don't get a good view whenever I've got a mirror or somethin' behind me I check out my own butt and damn, does my butt hole look good stretched around a big dick.

Of course while it's a good-lookin' view and I get a thrill out of displayin' myself I never keep this up for long, not when it tends to distract from the butt bustin' action. Fortunately for me Red proves herself a skilled butt buster, increasing the pace despite my distraction to the point that her thighs were smackin' off my hands kind of painfully even to me. Then when I let go of my cheeks Will not only kept fuckin' my ass but she started to pound it, my cheeks jigglin' like fuckin' jelly as the Witch drove that big dildo in and out of my butt hard and deep, turning my constant moans into cries of pleasure.

The redhead was really giving it to me hard, slamming my shitter and taking no prisoners. It was fucking amazin'. I had no fuckin' idea mousy little nerd Willow Rosenberg had this in her. I mean fuck, I'd heard she was a bad ass Witch and a lesbian to boot but I had no idea she was a such butt buster. I even laughed when she said she was a top, but now I guess the jokes on me because it looks like I really had no idea who I was dealin' with.

If I'd have known what an ass wrecker Will would be I would have bent over and spread my cheeks the first chance I got because damn this was a good butt poundin', and I taken some pretty great ones over the years. Cordy, Fred, Buffy's Mom, all the dykes in prison who I'd let them have their way with my ass were all been put to shame. Well, the prison dykes at least. Cordelia had always been a bitch, but she was a great butt fucker. And cute little Fred knew exactly what to do with a strap-on. And Buffy's Mom was, well... Buffy's Mom. But maybe, just maybe...

I was awoken from my dreamlike state when Willow smacked my right ass cheek hard enough to make it jiggle and grown dreamily, "Mmmmm fuck yes, take it Faith! Take it up the butt like the little ass whore you are!"

Wasn't sure if I was supposed to respond or not. I chose not as I was busy savourin' the pleasure of the hard butt poundin', and perhaps more importantly slammin' my ass back against the rectum wreckin' thrusts, which of course made the shitter slammin' ten times better.

It was sure as hell better than the slow shit she started off with. Don't get me wrong I appreciate a little foreplay, and the rimming I got was great, but I'm a fuckin' Slayer. I don't need any gentle shitter stretchin'. In fact I love it when my back hole gets busted wide open and banged hard and deep right from the get go.

Will was really wrecking my rectum now though, my ass cheeks jigglin' with the impact of her relentless thrusts as she pulled my hair and growled, "Take it bitch, take it! Take it right up your skanky ass! Mmmmm, you love it up the ass, don't you Faith?"

"Mmmmm fuck yeah, I love it! Fuck me harder!" I screamed, "Shit Red, yer soooooooo fuckin' good at this! Aaaaahhhhh mother fucker, give me that dick! Give it to me! Fuckin' fuck my tight Slayer ass! Oh fuck, I love it up the ass, fuckin' do me like a slut, ooooooohhhhhhh FUCK!"

I kept begging for more while clawing at the seats and hammerin' my ass against Will's rectum rammer, my nostrils flaring at the stench of leather, pussy juice, sweat and ass as we got down to some serious butt ruttin'. Cars whizzed past us, most of them honking their horns in approval or shock or whatever at the sight as even though Red was still mostly clothed it was pretty clear what we were doing. Well, mostly. Passers-by probably thought it was my pussy being pounded, not my ass hole, but whatever. Just knowing people were watching me gettin' fucked was enough, and if they heard my screams and figured out exactly what hole the redhead was fuckin' all the better.

That in mind I only screamed louder, "FUCKING FUCK ME RED! FUCK MY ASS! ASS FUCK ME! FUCK ME IN THE FUCKIN' ASS LIKE THE ANAL WHORE I AM! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS, JUST LIKE THAT, FUCK MY ASS! POUND MY BUTT! WRECK MY RECTUM! GAPE MY FUCKIN' SHIT HOLE YOU BITCH! MMMMMM FUCK, FUCKIN' TEAR MY ASS HOLE APART AND LEAVE IT GAPING WIDE! OHHHHHHH SHIT, DESTROY MY FUCKIN' SHIT LOCKER, MMMMMMMM, FUCKIN' RAPE MY SLAYER ASS, AAAAAAHHHHH FUCK, SLAM ME, SLAM MY SLUTTY SLAYER SHITTER, AAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH!"

All of a sudden I came good and hard. Pure bliss exploded from my untouched cunt and well pounded ass, sensation shootin' straight to my brain and all over my body, causin' me to shake with ecstasy. I'd tried just about every sex act there was and nothin' had ever made me cum as hard as bein' butt fucked by a hot chick with a strap-on dick, hence why I eagerly sought out the most skilled rectum wreckers I could find for my slutty Slayer ass. This was possibly the best butt fuckin' I've ever gotten and unsurprisingly resulted in a series of fuckin' amazin' climaxes, one after the other rocking my body until I was a screamin' wreck.

Without warnin' it comes to an end, that gloriously big dildo being pulled from my butt before I can even properly enjoy my last orgasm. I'd fuckin' yell at Will if I had the energy.

Luckily for me being a Slayer means I'm never out of breath for too long and eventually I found myself lookin' around to see Willow staring lustfully at my backside. Clearly the redhead was admirin' her handiwork, and as far as I could tell it was some pretty damn fine work as my ass hole felt like it was gaping open enough to fit a baseball bat inside it.

Fuck, wish there was a mirror around so I could take a look as seein' my butt hole gape really gets my engine runnin'. On the plus side a couple of lucky passers-by got a great look at my battered butt, their horns blaring in I'm guessing approval really gettin' me going again.

Feelin' suddenly fresh as a daisy, except for some unsurprising soreness in my ass, I looked over my shoulder to see Will still admiring the view. More importantly I saw her weapon of ass destruction still danglin' from between her legs, that long thick strap-on dick still covered in my yummy ass cream.

Eager to show off what a slut I am, especially seein' as how Willow had earned it and all, I slowly crawled over to the redhead til I was kneeling in front of her, opened my mouth wide and slowly lowered it on that big strap-on which had just been poundin' away at my slutty Slayer ass. Kept my jaw so wide open my lips didn't even touch Red's fuck stick at first, not til I wrapped em around that dick and started suckin', the moan I let out anything but fake.

I fucking love the taste of ass, especially when it's my own. That goes double when we're talkin' the tip, that in this case life-like head having reached the very deepest part of my butt which makes me feel even nastier for suckin' on it. Not that I didn't thoroughly clean the rest of the shaft. Fuck no, I took every inch down my throat like a fuckin' pro. Then I bobbed my head on that fucker til I'd sucked every drop of my butt juice off of it, then I sucked it some more.

Halfway taking the dildo down my throat I feel Will grabbin' a handful of hair loosely, Red disappointing me for the first time in a while by not shoving me all the way down her dick or beginning to fuck my mouth as hard as she just fucked my ass. She sort of ended up doing both, first one then the other, but it was slow and lazy, the redhead either too tired to pound my throat or afraid she'd hurt me. I'm guessing the first one, but it still reminded me of her presence, and I loved lookin' at her as I gave her probably the best blow job she'd ever had.

Right at the end she finally broke the silence by murmuring, "Wow Faith, that was... wow."

I couldn't disagree, and not just because I had my mouth full.

The end, maybe.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12