No Strings Attached Ch. 02

Story Info
More than a concept...
905 words
4.54
43.2k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,673 Followers

Chapter 2

"More than a concept..."

Man, that wasn't bad. Old Timmy has some skills.

I got it made. Watching the game, drinking a beer, just dropped a nut. That whole thing was like what, five minutes? And it didn't cost a dime.

"The fucking three yard line. Shit! Those assholes haven't been able to do that all season."

"Yeah, no shit. You would think with all that talent they would be able to move the ball three yards," Tim said taking a sip of his beer.

That was like winning the lottery.

No fuss. No bullshit.

If I won the lottery what would I do? I would blow the money trying to get a nut.

Holy shit brother. You just won the lottery!

"I knew it." The Cowboys were setting up to kick a field goal.

"That's ridiculous," Tim said disgusted.

Now if he was a chick this would be the part where I would have to say how great it was and all that bullshit.

He doesn't give a shit about that. He could care less about what I think.

It was pretty fucking good. It was at least as good as Tina. No actually, I think it was better. She won't let me cum in her mouth like that. Damn I liked that.

"They are going to loose this. You can see it right now. They are not playing as a team."

"They need to get their shit together. How much money is that on the field? Let's see, eleven guys at what, couple hundred thou a piece at least," Tim mused.

Let's face it. My roommate sucks a pretty mean cock. I bet he has done that before.

He swallowed it all. Didn't even hesitate.

He wants a blowjob in return. That's what he wants. If I were him...that's what I'd want.

"Got any money on this?"

"Are you kidding?" Tim laughed.

It's only a dick.

I got one. There's nothing wrong with mine.

It's got to be easier than licking pussy. I do that all the time.

I'm going to need another beer.

"Beer?"

"Sure."

Man we need to clean this kitchen up. What? Only four beers left.

"Here you go man."

"Thanks," Tim said taking the beer.

"By the way...that was excellent."

"Not bad, huh?" Tim said with a grin.

I guess it's now or never. I can do this.

"Dude...you want one?"

"Sure."

I knew it. Ok, I got this. It's just a dick. What could be easier than sucking a dick?

Oh shit...there it is. Looks pretty decent. Nice and hard. At least I don't have to worry about that.

OK, deep breath...here we go.

Wow, it's warm. OK, so far so good, there's the head. I got this. Man I must have five inches in my mouth. It just seems to fit. I never really thought about that. Kinda feels good. Oh man he just throbbed. Shit that's pretty hot.

OK, let's try that head again. Yeah, cool. I love it when Tina traces her tongue around this. Let's see what that is like. What was that? Oh shit...he's moaning.

Oh fuck yeah...I got this. Old Timmy boy digs my action. Let's see what he thinks about my tongue going up his slit.

"Mmmmmm....."

Hell yeah. This is easy.

How long have I wondered what this feels like? Shit, forever.

This isn't bad at all. I'm going to suck the hell out of this.

Mother fucker sure likes to moan. Let's see if I can get the whole thing in my mouth.

Fuck! Those are his pubes tickling my nose.

I am the man! Oh I got this cock thing totally under control.

OK, he is getting pretty worked up. Just don't think about it. Stay focused.

This cock feels pretty cool. I kinda dig the way it's hard, yet soft. I never realized it would be like this.

What's that? Oh man he's leaking. Shit, he's probably pretty close to blowing.

That doesn't taste bad. Hell I thought it would be bad.

He took my load without even blinking.

I've got to do the same for him. I can do it. Just don't think about it.

Man he's fucking my mouth with that thing. That's pretty hot!

Come on man...give it to me. Give me the dick baby! I am the man!

Here it comes man, here it comes.

"Oh fuck...oh shit...Arrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!"

Aw shit man...this guy hadn't cum in a year. Look at all this cum!

Oh fuck that's hot...the way his cock pulses...then spurts.

Shit... give it to me dude!

Do I cum this much? Man it's everywhere. It's so warm...

Hey that wasn't bad. Pretty erotic actually.

Look, there's a little left on the tip. I bet he digs this. I'll just run my tongue over there...

Let's see if I can get this thing back in his pants.

Wow man, I just sucked dick. And swallowed every drop. Who's your daddy? I fucking sucked a big ole dick! Who's the man? I am the MAN!

"Beer?"

"Sure."

Hell that made my cock hard. If we don't watch out we're going to be singing Liza Minnelli tunes around here.

Fuck only two beers left. Nice and cold.

Cum doesn't taste bad. Everybody says it tastes bad. That's bullshit. That wasn't bad. Fucking green pea soup tastes bad. Diet Pepsi tastes bad. That wasn't bad at all.

"Here you go man."

"Thanks dude."

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,673 Followers