No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Showing off
4k words
4.28
93.4k
51

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings beloved readers, this is the first part of a five part series. I will post each chapter about a week apart. Many thanks to fellow authors and occasional collaborators Friskee_cpl who gave me notes on the story and whose stories served as a vital inspiration for this tale.

The cabin's tiny shower was difficult to fine-tune, demanding ample patience to finesse into the comfortable spot between icy and scalding. Roy impatiently fiddled with the faucet for couple of seconds before mumbling "fuck it" and stepping under the cold water. "I'll be right out," he called to Tuli through chattering teeth. "Don't fall asleep!" Her reply came back as an indiscernible mumble over the sound of the water. Roy nodded to himself. He had no idea what she had said; he was just pleased to confirm she was still awake.

They had got back just a few minutes ago, hot and tipsy from a long evening of drinks and dancing when she'd suggested he take a shower before bed. Guessing her request meant she intended to give him a lengthy blow-job – for he knew his wife preferred to suck a clean dick - he enthusiastically agreed. But when he caught her yawning as he pulled off his shoes, he began to worry that the hours of twirling around the dance floor and banging back rum and cokes was about to send Tuli, who was no night owl to begin with, into an untimely, non-dick-sucking sleep.

He quickly washed his arm pits and chest before focusing careful attention on his crotch and ass. The cold water nearly shrunk his dick out of existence, but he didn't worry. Roy and Tuli had been married long enough that she had seen his equipment in all of its various modes and knew how to give it the right kind of attention to advance it from one state to the next. If she had to work a little harder tonight, well, Roy wasn't going to complain.

As soon as he was sure he had rinsed the last of the soap from under his balls he turned off the water and reached for a towel. "You still with me?" he shouted to Tuli.

"Yeah, I'm still with you."

"Good, I'll be right there."

"No rush Bubbs, I've found something to amuse myself with," she said, calling Roy by one of her ever-expanding series of nicknames for him - Bubba, Bubbulla, Bubby, etc. - all predicated on the word "Bub". (When he'd asked her why she'd merely shrugged and said "It's just fun to say".)

His mind conjured up images of Tuli on the bed, thighs cast wide, toying with a dildo while impatiently waiting for Roy to step out of the bathroom. "What's keeping you amused in there?" he asked hopefully.

"My little friend from cabin E."

Oh, of course,thought Roy,the Kid from Cabin E.They had repeatedly spotted him gazing longingly at Tuli since they checked in a couple of days ago. He had become their silent mascot; a skinny, sad-eyed, ginger-haired young man on vacation with his mother, father and two sisters. He had seemed to fall into deep, unrequited love with Tuli from his first glance of her in a red halter top and tight, white shorts. Whenever they looked up he seemed to be there, sneaking glances at Tuli's full breasts and lovely round ass from the corners of his eyes or from behind various well-worn paperbacks.

At first it had been great fun for Roy to tease Tuli about her admirer. She had rolled her eyes when Roy professed sympathy for the kid and suggested he was certainly masturbating to elaborate fantasies of her. However, late on the second day, Roy caughtherlooking around for E-boy. She started dressing sexier at meal time, down-right slutty in fact. It became obvious to Roy that his wife liked the kid's attention and was getting progressively more exited by relentlessly cock teasing him. It made him a little uneasy but Tuli's little game seemed to bring the spark back into her eyes and dispel the persistent gloom that had lately taken hold of her. If that's what it took to set her mind right, Roy was willing to play along. He'd do anything for her.

"What?" he asked feigning alarm. "You've got E-boy in the bedroom with you!?"

"Not quite, but I think his real name might be Tom."

"Tom? ...Why Tom?"

"As inpeepingdummy; Peeping Tom... duh."

"What!?" he said, stepping into the doorway of the bathroom. Tuli was standing at the dresser in her lacy black panties and bra. She was turning this way and that, stretching and bending, conspicuously admiring her own body with her eyes and fingers for the benefit of her unseen observer.

"Don't come barging in here, Bubbulla, I don't want him to see you."

"Why not? What are you expecting to happen?"

"I'm just having some fun."

Roy turned off the light in the bathroom and went to the little window next to the shower. He peeked out, but couldn't see anyone loitering in the bushes or lurking behind the windows of the cabin next door. "I don't see him," he said.

"He's in the window. Maybe you can't see him from that angle. I don't think he realizes that the light from the hall behind him makes his silhouette perfectly visible against the blinds; at least, it does from this angle."

Roy was back in the doorway of the bathroom, looking Tuli over. Her dark, silky hair cascaded luxuriously over her tanned shoulders, her full breasts threatened to burst from her skimpy bra and her sheer panties obscured very little of her ass and pussy. Obviously she had selected her undergarments in expectation of some action with Roy after their night out. Damn she looked good. His cock began to recover from the cold shower.

"So," said Roy. "What are you going to do here... now that you have poor 'Tom's' undivided attention?"

"I was thinking of that myself," she said in a serious tone. "I was thinking, should I give him a good, long peek at the goods?"

"That'd be cruel. How can any woman in his future hope to compete."

She turned to him and smiled, scrunching up her nose in delight. "Bing, bing, bing... Right answer! Give that man a prize!"

"When do I collect my prize, after you're done cock-teasing the kid next door?"

"What's wrong Bubby, jealous of E-boy?"

"Baby, you know I'm not the jealous type," he said dismissively. The pure hell of a couple of hyper-jealous, long-term girlfriends in high school and college had instilled in him contempt for that basic human emotion. He liked to think he was above such insecurities. "It's just that I've never seen you get so hot for a guy's attention... including me."

Tuli laughed. "Oh honey, you had no clue how shamelessly I manipulated you when I was reeling you in. That kid next door is just a lark, but when I was going after you it was a full-oncampaign," she laughed. "You didn't stand a fucking chance mister." With that she reached up and flicked the straps of her bra off her shoulders and turned to face the window. Bracing her arms against her hips, she looked back at herself over her right shoulder as if checking out her ass in the mirror. Roy saw that the edges of her areolas were just barely showing over the top of her bra as it slipped down her body slightly.

"You can probably stop any time, surely that kid has jerked himself off by now," said Roy.

"He's young. I'm sure he can get it up again."

Back in real life, they didn't go dancing as much as Tuli would have liked and Roy found himself wondering why the hell not. Almost nothing was surer to make her horny than slipping into some sexy dress and showing off on the dance floor for a few hours. Now here she was, shining with a gloss of sweat from their long night out and trying to get some kid's rocks off from thirty feet away.

"So, do you want to really give him a show?" Roy asked with a wickedly arched eyebrow.

Tuli turned to him and mimicked his glare. "What do you have in mind Mr. Gilbert?"

"I'm thinking we put on a performance for our lurking young protégé, Mrs. Gilbert."

"What? You want to fuck me in front of the kid?"

"Don't get an attitude with me missy, you started this."

"I was just going to flash him some pussy."

"Well if that's all you want to do, show him your snatch already and be done with it. He's not the only one you're driving crazy with lust." Roy pulled the towel from around his waist to exhibit his nearly erect penis. "Or would you prefer I go next door and masturbate with E-boy."

Tuli didn't answer right away. She strolled away from Roy, away from the dresser and towards the window while lightly and absentmindedly stroking her pussy through her panties. Finally after a half minute of consideration she turned around to face Roy, who still stood in the doorway to the bathroom.

"OK, you pervert. Let's let him watch us," she said.

"Wow. Cool."

Roy's mind was spinning. He'd never fucked publicly before and had no idea how to proceed with his plan. He wondered if Tuli had done anything like this. She'd told him she'd been 'very wild' back in college but she was reluctant to go into details. As a self declared 'non-jealous type' he didn't push for information even though his curiosity frequently ran wild with steamy conjecture.

"Um... how about I come up behind you in the window?" Roy suggested.

"Yeah. And be a little rough too. When he sees you around the resort I want him to think you're a cruel asshole and I'm your pitiful fuck-toy. I want to give him sad little looks that say, 'Oo, my pussy is sooo sore.'"

"Jesus, Tuli," laughed Roy, nervously.

"Come on, you're playing apart, Bubbski. Just... shut up and fuck me you cruel bastard," she said and turned back towards the window.

Roy hesitated. How was the best way to go about this? Rush in and grab her? Lumber up slowly? Yell? Threaten? Should he go naked or with the towel? He was so horny it was hard to think.

He opted for the towel and a slow threatening advance, striding out of the bathroom with a scowl on his face and his shoulders thrown back. Tuli was waiting with her arms casually braced against either side of the big bedroom window; just a girl standing in her lingerie, considering the night – the kind of soft-core vignette that would make Hugh Hefner smile. She saw him approaching in the reflection in the glass and turned to face him. Roy admired her acting ability as she regarded him with a look of fearful trepidation.

"What's wrong honey?" she said meekly while sneaking him a wink.

"Nothing a humiliating fuck up against a window won't fix," he growled.

He noticed Tuli force back an impulse to roll her eyes at his poorly improvised dialog. It was a good thing he didn't plan on doing much talking.

"What? No! What if someone sees?" she gasped while attempting to cower away.

"I hopeeveryonesees!" he barked. "They're gonna see what it looks like when I push my fat dick into you."

She winced convincingly as he reached up and pulled her bra down, spilling her tits into view. Her dusky nipples were erect and her skin was sown with goose-bumps. He wanted to get down and bathe her breasts with his tongue, but that didn't seem in character somehow. If he was going to dominate her for the benefit for the kid in Cabin E, he was going to have to be a little more demanding.

"Get on your knees, you pathetic little fuck-toy."

She complied, lowering herself onto the carpet while keeping her black-brown pupils focused on his stern eyes. He would have liked to get a bit of begging from Tuli, but he wasn't about to complain. The sooner she got his dick in her mouth the better.

They were in silhouette to the window, perfectly situated to torture the kid with their show. Roy flicked the towel from his waist, unveiling his erection. It bobbed in her face as she looked at Roy with pretend-pleading eyes. He took the base of his shaft in hand and began slapping her, making soft fleshy smacks as he beat her across the nose, forehead and lips with his cock. He watched her fight back an urge to giggle.

"You want this in your mouth, don't you?"

"Please... no..."

"You want to taste my cock... tell me!"

"Please. If you are going to make me... at least do it where no one can see!"

"Open your mouth slut," he ordered and grasped her neck in his left hand. Her mouth dropped open obediently.

"Lick it," he commanded, and she did; lapping her tongue up and down along his thick, veiny shaft; tracing along the rim of his swollen glans; bathing his balls in her spit.

"Suck it," he commanded, and she obeyed; forming her lips into a soft ring; thrusting her face onto his manhood; bobbing her head back and forth as he guided her attention with a hand clasped firmly to the back of her head.

Tuli was good at oral; too good for right now. Roy already felt his cock beginning to tremble and jerk with the onset of his climax. His skin was growing clammy from the throbbing sensation of gathering release. But it would never do to end so quickly. The boy in Cabin E deserved more.

"Get up," Roy ordered.

Tuli obeyed, climbing up off the floor and looking at him with an unwavering gaze of reluctant compliance. But as she stood before him, he saw her mask slip for the briefest of seconds. Her eyes shot him her wanton "MORE!" look he knew so well. It recalled to him their first hot months together. He felt his love for his wife surge fresh within him. He wanted to smile, to sing! It was so difficult to keep his emotions off his face but he didn't want to break character; it was going so well.

So, he slapped her. Not too hard, but enough to leave a red mark. Her eyes popped wide in genuine surprise. Her breasts began to heave with her quickened breath.

"Take off your shit," he said, plucking at the bra that now gathered uselessly around her midsection.

She reached behind her torso to find the clasp and unhook her brassiere. After she had let it drop she pushed her panties down her hips, letting them slide to the floor. He took a moment to regard her beautiful body. Her big tits, dark nipples and olive-skin bespoke her Mediterranean ancestry: full blooded Turkish, actually. Even though she was a third generation American – just as much as a product of North American suburbia as he - she still seemed wildly exotic to him.

"Face the window," he commanded.

She turned towards the window, grasping the frame with a hand on either side of the wide sheet of glass. Tuli bent forward, pushing her ass out and up and moving her feet apart so her pussy floated wet and ready before him.

Roy leaned in and let his erection nestle into the cleft of her ass as he reached around to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples. She flexed her tight, round jogger's butt so her cheeks squeezed his shaft. He pulled her back to bring his face to the nape of her neck. Fortunately, her perfume had worn off: she smelled only of herself now. As he huffed her scent deeply, Roy clenched his teeth firmly to her skin. She shivered in delight.

He moved up her neck, nibbling as he went. He crushed into her body from behind, pushing her forward. She moved her grip up the window frame, hanging on tightly with her sinewy arms. Tossing back her head, she submerged him in a sudden tsunami of dark, fragrant hair. He brought up a hand to contain her mane so he could continue to taste and inhale her, but once he had her long locks in his fist he felt obliged to take advantage. Pulling back on her hair, he brought his face to the side of hers and took her ear in his teeth.

"Can you feel my cock against your ass?"

"Yessss..."

"I'm gonna fuck you with that cock, Mrs. Gilbert."

"Oh God yes.Pleaaase."

He raised his eyes briefly as he let go of her ear. Looking out the window Roy saw their watcher. He was divided into many horizontal bands and dimly visible via the diffuse light draining into his dark room from the hallway behind him. And he was watching. His outline was faint but obvious. Was his cock on his hand right now as he ogled Roy's wife; wishing it was his hand clutching her tit and twisting her nipple; wishing that it was his cock pressing against the crack of her ass? The idea of this unknown boy aching in desire for what Roy possessed brought Roy's crude lust to a boil. He wanted to make that kid suffer; make him watch as Roy fucked the pussy he so painfully and pointlessly desired.

Roy grabbed Tuli by the back of the neck and behind her upper right thigh. She squirmed against the pressure of his strong hands. He pushed her forward, pressing her tits and the side of her face into the glass. He slipped his palm down her thigh to just above her knee and pulled her leg up so her right foot rested on the bottom of the window frame. Her pussy was left hovering open and on display for their audience of one next door.

"Oooooo," she said.

He slid his body against hers and dropped down to bring his cock to her wet, open-lipped sex. His rigid head slid across and along her labia, swirling in the silky slime of her pussy as she squirmed between his body and the cool, hard window. Her hips gyrated and pushed down as she begged with her body to be fucked.

Finally, the head of his penis slipped inside; pushing her lips aside and stretching her wide. Tuli sighed and arched her back, eager for more. Roy took his time, letting his grateful cock feel each warm, wet, delicate inch as he slipped further in; pleasure leaping from each cell of his prick as it slid along the moist, yielding flesh of her intimate depths. But, seven and a half inches later, he had given her all he could give. He began to pull if from her, just as slowly.

"Mmm!" gasped Tuli. "Oh God!"

Roy pushed her against the window harder, mashing her breasts, abdomen and face into the glass as he began to grind a slow fuck into her from behind. She gasped and croaked as he pushed her forward. He grunted and panted as he took her.

Roy looked up and gazed out the window.How do you like the show, kid?He thought.

Tuli's breathing had been coming faster and shallower but suddenly it stopped entirely and she went rigid. Every muscle in her body drew taught and a low growl grew in her throat. Roy began slamming his fuck into her with deep, brutal jabs, pumping her hard as her orgasm took her. She cried out in a guttural howl as her body began to buck and quake. Roy kept her pressed against the glass, keeping her climax on full display for her fan like a specimen on a slide.

As the rush of orgasm drained from her and she sagged against the window, Roy felt the familiar pulsating bloom of euphoria flooding through his body. He pumped her steadily with slapping thrusts, driving his cock up inside her until he knew he had crossed the threshold of when he could back off. He felt his balls begin to throb with the vanguard of his eminent flood.

"Come on my face," croaked Tuli around her heaving breaths. But it was too late for that.

"Wha... Oh! Oh shit," said Roy as his cock began pumping his flood up into Tuli's womb. "Ooooooh," he moaned in satisfaction and frustration. Did she really ask him to come on her face?Shit,he thought.I would've been so into that!

"Oops. Too late," She laughed as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

Looking forward, out through the window, Roy suddenly saw a small flame flare up behind the blinds in the bungalow across the garden. The flame touched a cigarette and briefly flashed a dim, flickering view of their audience. But Roy saw two faces looking out at them, not one.

"Mmm. That was goooood," said Tuli.

But Roy was thinking,Were there really two? Maybe it was a reflection. But the second outline looked different, not like a mirror image. Was it that kid? It didn't look like the kid, but the light was weird. If it wasn't him, who was it?But one thing was for sure, some one – or ones – had just watched him fuck his wife. He felt a wicked thrill jolt through his body at the idea.

"OK Bubba. I'm going to stop being submissive here and tell you to let me put my leg down and get my fucking tits off this window."

12