No Thanks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mezmerald
Mezmerald
39 Followers

Shaking his head, Caspian gathered himself up off the floor, making his way back to the bed, sitting down on the edge. He cursed himself for being stupid enough to come here, to be captured like this. He felt like a deer caught in a semi's headlights just waiting for impact.

Scenting the air he looked up as the scent of honeysuckle approached. Fear washed over him as he sat frozen on the edge of the bed. Blaze was coming and he had nowhere to run, no powers or his wolf to guide him. Looking around the room, there was nothing he could use for a weapon and he wouldn't have the strength to fight hand to hand, not that he would be much of a match for an Alpha even at full physical strength.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, tears spilled down his cheeks as he watched the door handle turn and open, his heart beating out of his chest; he was so fucked.

Mezmerald
Mezmerald
39 Followers
12