No, This Cannot Be Happening!

Story Info
A couple finds new horizons while on a hunting trip.
2.1k words
4.14
96.8k
23
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
so100th
so100th
119 Followers

Back again with another 90% true story! For those that might have not followed my stories, I am a small, slim,, fair skinned ,thirty nine year old with a crush for tall good looking men, and have been lucky enough to be close to several. This narrative will get explicit, If you are offended by my experiences, don't read on and please refrain from moral criticism.

After we picked up our bags and guns at the airport baggage claim and headed for the rental car pick up area I couldn't stop thinking that this hunting trip could turn out to be very interesting or a complete disaster.

Let me fill you with some background. Paul and I are outdoors people, and one of our interests is upland bird hunting. We had booked this trip months ahead, and we are heading to Kansas for our yearly pheasant hunt with John, one of Paul's hunting buddies, as part of our group. These trips had become a yearly event, initially they were an all male activity, but as the guys came to appreciate the way I could handle the dogs, I became part of the club.

We had known John and his wife Jenny for years, Jenny was young and attractive but lived in a soccer mom/ PETA kind of world, and was unwilling to take part in what she thought was a cruel sport, so for these trips he would usually come alone and she would care for the kids.

Although I am jokingly referred to as "one of the guys", John would at times drop comments such as, "you look sexy even in cammo," that led me to believe that far from seeing me as only a hunting pal he found me attractive. My husband Paul had hinted more than once that he thought John had a secret crush on me, and let me tell you, I think he is a hunk! I have had a "not so secret crush" on him for years!

As we drove towards the lodge a good two hour drive away, my head was filled with thoughts about being the only girl on this trip and about hanging out for three days with these two very attractive and sexy men. In the back of my mind I was glad that Jenny's refusal to come would make me the center of attraction for the next three days.

Tired after a long day of travel we finally arrived at the lodge looking forward to a nice warm shower, a nice dinner and hanging out with the group.

The owner appeared surprised when he saw the three of us show up, "the lodge is full except for our one room," he explained.

He was very apologetic but explained " I received a phone call canceling John's reservation few days ago." "let me see what I can do and I will get back to you"

He got busy, made a few phone calls and arranged for John to stay at a friends guesthouse. Unfortunately the guest house was a good twenty minute drive away and this would seriously complicate an early morning hunt

As we sipped some wine out on the deck we discussed our options, I suggested we could room together, but John politely objected, not wanting to intrude on our privacy, Paul and I agreed it would be the best arrangement under the circumstances. We tossed the idea around and all decided it would be for the best.

We then arranged for a cot to be brought into the room, went dinner with the other guests planning all along to hit the sack early and get a good night sleep in order to be in shape for an early start.

The night was beautiful, the stars were a spectacle so we decided to sit on the deck for a while, I sipped some wine while they had some mixed drinks. We chatted, worked out the stress from the trip out and then prepared for bed.

While the guys got their shower outside, I went into our adjoining bathroom, got my shower and shampooed my hair, then filled the tub with lots of hot water, threw in some bath oil and settled in for a relaxing soak.

The wine and the hot water made me feel glowing and tingly all over. As my hands traveled over my breasts, down my belly and finally to the curls between my thighs, I was surprised to find myself puffy and sensitive. What have I been thinking? The mind does work in strange ways!

I got out, dried myself, fluffed my hair, put on a short nighty and walked back into the room. Paul and I climbed under the sheets and cuddled.

Our room was rather small, the cot sat tightly between our bed and the wall, John came in, had to squeeze by and practically climb over our bed to get to his cot. He finally settled in, let out a big sigh and lied down on his side facing us.

We made small talk for a while, Paul made what I thought were innocent comments about sharing the room, John picked up the ball and ask us to behave and be considerate,

"Jenny's been neglecting me this week!" and added "don't compound my misery!"

We laughed and took it lightly, then conversation slowly petered out and we prepared for sleep.

I had managed to be on the cot side of the bed and Paul soon innocently spooned into me, wrapped his arms around me and gave me a good night peck on the cheek.

In spite of a nice mellow buzz from the wine and the tub I had trouble falling to sleep,

My mind was spinning. I think I liked the idea of being between these two guys, my thighs felt uneasy and I felt a need to squirm. I pushed back into Paul and consciously or not he pushed back, I then put my arm behind me and started to slowly squeeze him.

He then he whispered, "You are being inappropriate!"

His cock must have not agreed because it slowly grew and firmed under my grip.

I kept pushing against him and squeezing him till he became hard, by that time he had began to fondle my buttocks, then slipped his hand between my cheeks, cupped me, he suddenly stopped and whispered,

"My god Ann what is going on?" "you are sopping wet!"

I brought my hand down and yes, I was wet and slippery, more so than I remember being in a long time. I touched myself, and as I withdrew my hand I felt a long sticky string on my fingers. I brought my fingers to his mouth..... That did it!, my efforts gave fruit. He went from hard to very, very hard and began pushing against my back.

I leaned forward, let myself relax and felt him enter me to the hilt. It felt good, No, it felt very good.

We started moving ever so cautiously, but his efforts to be silent were thwarted by the wet unmistakable noises coming from between my thighs. The room was semi-dark and I figured John would soon figure out what was going on. I was not disappointed; as my hand was dangling over the edge of the bed I felt John touch my fingers, then grip them and gently squeeze them as Paul continued to move inside me.

I pulled his hand towards me and held it between my breasts and soon he was fondling my chest and my hardening nipples. I felt the mold had been set, and I could not back down, I rolled over, faced Paul and whispered into his ear

"John is touching me"

"I know," "I figured he couldn't stand it, you are such a tease!"

"I don't want to tease him, I want him to fuck me." "You know we have talked about something like this happening!, " "You have told me you would like watch me be fucked!".

I did not hear a verbal answer but his cock continued throbbing and now pushed against my belly, I hugged him tightly, closed my eyes and waited for events to unfold.

We heard John moved on to the bed, he crawled towards us and it was him spooning me now, I felt his arms around me and his cock against my back. It was Paul however who moved his arms down past my waist grasped my cheeks, spread me and exposed me totally to John's advances.

I was held as in a vice between four strong arms but my pelvis seemed to move against my will and my cunt was contracting rhythmically on her own. I soon felt the head of his cock slip up and down between my now sopping lips and the room was filled by wet and oh so sensual noises.

"Its going to happen!" "please tell me you are OK with this because it's going to happen"

Four arms held me immobilized, I was able to turn my face and John began to kiss my mouth while Paul suckled my breasts.

Suddenly I felt John at my opening. He pushed forward, I pushed back and he slowly filled me with while not yet seen, felt like a nice hard, big cock.

Paul whispered, "it's OK, I love you and you know this has been one of my fantasies."

John must have heard us, and this lead to even more vigorous efforts on his part. He held my hips firmly as he thrust easily deep inside, making me feel full only to be followed by a sense of loss as he pulled out.

I turned towards Paul, " I feel him all the way inside my belly!"

Paul's hands slid slowly down past my navel, he pushed on my belly and we both enjoyed the feeling of his cock churning deep inside. His hands continued their journey down, past my mons, between my lips and to my clitoris where he toyed with me and kept me on the brink of cumming.

He cupped me and must have felt John cock slipping in and out between my lips. He continued to kiss me while his fingers continued to explore me. I then felt him insert a finger inside me.

"No, oh my god!"

Then it was two, two fingers inside me and he slowly and relentlessly stretched me open.

I could not move and I was sandwiched between these two masses of muscle when I felt Paul change position and try to enter me from the front,

I was sure this could not be done, this scenario was anatomically impossible, I am too small and they are both very well endowed, but they had me wide open, gaping and yearning when suddenly It happened!, The pressure peaked, I felt a pop and,

"Oh my god, could this be true?. Can they both be inside me?" We experienced a shared moment of disbelief.

"don't move!" I cried for fear it would hurt or worse, one of them would slip out.

We kept still until little by little they picked up rhythm and I was being pushed back and forth, pulled inside and out, filled to the limit, hoping this would never end.

My heart was beating a mile a minute, my face was pinned between their chests. I could feel and taste their sweat but I then lost all recall of anything except was happening between my thighs. I still felt stretched but deliciously so, I had been ready to come since the game began, and had only held back because I knew this was going to be the mother of all orgasms

All three kept tight together, the movements became stronger and more frantic, when I heard them begin to grunt and shove in a now totally uncoordinated way, each one working towards his own peak I lost it.

I began to chant "I am cumming, I am cumming " and that threw us into one huge simultaneous shattering orgasm. It seemed to go on forever then subsided and we laid wrapped tightly in a three person mass.

I felt inundated and full, as our breathing came back to normal we relaxed, fell apart and I rolled on my back trying to fathom what had gone on.

As I lay on my back, listening to satisfied grunts, I realized I didn't recall cumming so intensely, feeling soo deliciously full and stretched in my entire life.

"Oh god, oh my god, I never imagined something like this could happen"

and as I lie in a puddle of cum I secretly hoped that no one would ever know that I had made that cancellation call.

so100th
so100th
119 Followers