No Time for Tenderness

Story Info
She just needed a thorough fucking.
1.1k words
4.22
27.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to work a couple extra hours to be on track with my goals for the next day. Jenn was fine with that, as she didn't feel like cooking anyway. She would go out for a bite, and I would grab something on the way home, and we might just settle in and watch a movie before bed. I was just packing up my laptop when the phone rang, caller ID telling me it was her. "I've been reading," she said with an edge to her voice.

"And you called to tell me that because?" I asked, somewhat irritated.

"Erotic stories on-line; now get your ass home." The intensity of her words sank in, and I felt a stir in my cock. She was hot and bothered, and waiting for me to quench her thirst. "There is no time for tenderness, not tonight," she said, almost breathlessly, as the call ended.

As the drive home took me closer to our neighborhood, my heart rate increased in anticipation of what was to happen. Her words on the phone, and the tone and urgency in her voice replayed in my mind since leaving the office. Even the stresses of early evening traffic couldn't suppress my arousal as the miles passed.

The house was dark when I got there. I made my way toward our bedroom. The door was open, and the soft glow of one nightstand lamp spilled out into the hallway. As I stepped into the room, I was not prepared for the sight that greeted me. She was on the bed, on top of the covers, and completely naked. She was half sitting up, leaning back, propped up on her arms. One leg laid flat on the bed, the other bent at the knee; both spread wide. Her neatly trimmed, closely cropped, blonde pussy was on display; lips red and swollen, slightly parted, and visibly wet. The look on her face was something of a contradiction; stern, yet soft. It was a look of desire. It was a look that I'd only seen on rare occasion. It was the look that told me she was not interested in making love at that moment, but needed to be thoroughly fucked. Taking in such an intensely erotic sight, my cock felt like a steel rod attempting to rip through my slacks.

Her full breasts, topped with perfectly round, light brown, hard nipples quickly rose and fell under her breath. She seemed to look right through me as she urgently, yet softly said "I need it. Fuck me. Fuck me now baby, just fuck me."

Two steps toward the bed, and I stopped myself short in order to remove my work clothes. I only unbuttoned the top two buttons of my dress shirt, and pulled it off over my head. Unfastened and only half unzipped, my pants were halfway off as my shoes were kicked aside. Off they came along with my socks in a flash and I bounded toward the foot of the bed.

Such an appetizing view, her pussy could not escape at least a brief taste as I moved to her, face first, pushing her thighs up as my tongue slipped between her folds. Sweet juice from her entrance coated my tongue and chin as I made one long lick up the length of her slit and past her clit, making her jump with a sharp intake of breath. Over her mound and up her lower belly, my tongue circled and dipped into her navel before continuing toward her left breast. Circling her nipple, and then trailing to her right breast, my tongue retreated to allow my teeth to lightly scrape over her nipple in a gentle pulling nibble. As my lips closed over it and tongue began its assault, the tip of my now aching cock pressed at the entrance of her steaming hot and slickened pussy.

Only seconds had passed since I moved to the bed, and she groaned as her arms gave way and allowed her body to lie back on the bed. Oral contact was broken, but movements of her hips pushed her pussy over the head of my cock and seemingly began to suck it in. Her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me to her as her hips motioned upward, pulling me further into her velvet grip. I thrust forward as her arms wrapped around my shoulders, pulling my face to the base of her neck as my cock penetrated her completely. My lips closed on her neck, and tongue made circles on her flesh as I pulled back with my hips against the pressure of her legs. Another thrust plunged me to her depths in one swift motion that rocked her and the bed. "Ah, fuck, yes," was her cry and I rose up on my knees.

I put my hands on her inner thighs and pried her legs from around my waist. I pushed her thighs back to the sides of her breasts, raising her ass up off the bed, and opening her pussy up completely. She whimpered as I began to pump in and out of her. The first strokes were deliberate, pulling almost all the way out, so just the very tip remained inside, and then plunging down until once again fully penetrated. Each downward thrust was faster than the last.

I looked into her eyes. They were smoldering, and pleading. Each exhale produced an almost imperceptible little whine. I knew what she wanted, and the need to please her further fueled my own passion. I used my hands to brace myself against the backs of her thighs and began to piston in and out of her. Her eyes closed and her head threw back as she groaned with each pounding motion. The centers of our being slapped together in a steady rhythm as her juices flowed over my cock and my balls.

She reached one hand between her legs and between us, rubbing circles over her clit with the tips of her two middle fingers. I felt my balls tighten and her pussy begin to quiver. She began letting out a long, high pitched moan, increasing in volume, until she screamed, "Aaaahhhh, fuck me, I, I'm c, c, aaahhh!" Her pussy went into spasms, massaging my cock, and pushing me over the edge. I let out a growl as my thrusts became slower in retreat, but harder pounding into her. I held my breath as I came, spilling my seed into her depths, pressed hard to the lips of her pussy, and hips involuntarily making thrusting motions against her.

As the pulses of my own orgasm eased, and the squeezing sensations she was giving me lessened, I collapsed over her. My head on the bed, facing her, she turned to face me. Our breathing began to slow, and she looked lovingly in my eyes. I heard her softly whisper, "I love you." I kissed her softly, lips just barely making contact. You see, there was a time for tenderness, after the animal lust had been sated.