No to Pasties, Yes to the Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what she was answering 'yes' to, so I kept the gloves on.

I looked at Jim and said, "I think she prefers the gloves" to which he nodded.

I moved my fingertips slowly across her outer arms a few times. When I got to her hands I gently touched her outer palm and fingers. I took hold of her hands for a few seconds to reassure her that I was right there. Then I started back up the inner surface of her arms. I took hold of her upper arms and lifted them above her head. With one of my hands I gently grasped her fingers to keep her arms above her head.

Jim smiled slightly at this and nodded. With my free hand, I again slowly ran my fingers along the inner surfaces of her arm and watched her response. I stopped short of her armpit for fear that it might tickle. Then I switched my hand that held her arms upright and repeated my touches on her opposite arm.

I began to place a series of light kisses on her shoulders and neck. She especially enjoyed the ones on the neck, so I opened my mouth a little and ran the tip of my tongue across her skin. This elicited more soft moans. So far so good.

I undid the zipper that ran from her neck down the back of the dress. I dragged my fingers slowly up her spine as I moved my hand back up towards her neck. My fingers found the underside of her shoulder straps up and moved up and over to the edge of her breast then reversed course back up to the shoulder. I rolled one strap off a shoulder then kissed where the strap had been. Then I repeated the process on the other shoulder. At this point, the obvious next step would have been to take her arms out of the straps. I wanted to savor this because I might not get the chance to do this again. I rolled the straps back into position, but left the zipper undone.

I asked Jim, "What do you think she is wearing under this dress?"

His first answer was "a lacy black bra".

I slowly turned her around so he could see her back that was exposed. I answered, "No bra Jim. Even though you saw her bare shoulders earlier, it was still a good guess because she could have worn a strapless bra."

I was careful not to expose further down her back where her garter belt would be visible. I turned her back towards Jim and asked, "What else?"

I noticed that she was a little unsure of her footing when turning her around so I knelt and took her shoes off. I was worried that I might step on her toes, so I removed my shoes too.

Jim made his second guess of 'black nylons'.

I answered, "Obviously since they are visible. But what kind?"

"I don't know" was his answer.

I suggested "Let's find out" as I took the skirt hem and slowly lifted it above her mid-thigh and answered visually.

"Thigh-high stockings Jim. I hope you like them as much as I do." to which he silently nodded.

"What else?" I asked.

"I hope she isn't wearing panties" he said.

I started to lift the hem further as if to answer Jim's question. I could feel my wife starting to tense up slightly. I paused just below the point on her upper thigh that would answer the question, then stopped. This was varying from my script, so I decided to get back on track and explained, "We'll find out a little later" as I released the hem and the dress fell back into position.

At this point I had to decide whether to further indulge my (and Jim's) preference for the stockings or remove them. My wife would feel even more exposed without nylons, so I decided to remove the belt and nylons. They had served their purpose.

I removed my gloves, then began to unsnap her garter belt. I pulled it down over her hips. I knelt behind her, lifted her dress from behind, and brought the garter belt down to the level or the stocking tops. I moved to her side then lifted the front of her dress. I pulled the stockings and garter down to her ankles and helped her step out of them. Nothing but soft creamy thighs remained for Jim to see.

"Is she wearing panties then?" he asked.

I started to lift her dress again, as if to answer. I stopped just shy of her pussy, then released my grasp on the hem and answered, "You'll have to wait just a little longer."

I let my hands wander across the parts of my wife's body that was still covered by the dress. During my exploration, my kisses placed on her neck and shoulders were still being well received. My hands found their way back to her shoulders. I took the straps off one at a time. I rolled them off her shoulders, then guided her arms up through the straps. At this point, one pull could have the dress lying around her ankles. All that held the dress up was a precarious friction supported by her breasts. I reached around and grasped the middle of the neckline with my right hand. With my left hand, I found my way under the dress and began to run my fingers along the underside of her breast. I cupped her tits, then pushed my hand outward so I could gently squeeze her nipple. Then I moved to the other breast and repeated my actions.

We were finally at the point where she could have done her school project. My major concern was if she was enjoying what was happening right now. I whispered, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Even though I was sure of her answer, she confirmed, "Uh-huh."

I stopped playing with her nipples, pulled my hand out, and looked at Jim. He hadn't 'gotten more comfortable' at this point, but the rise in the fabric of his pants told me he was enjoying the show thus far.

I whispered to her, "Jim is enjoying himself honey. I am certain he would like to continue."

With both hands, I took the fabric that was covering her breasts and whispered, "Do you still want to keep going?"

She nodded her approval, so I dragged the edge of the dress to the edge of her nipples. Her wide areolas were now quite visible. Jim let out an audible 'yeah' then I slowly rolled the dress completely over her breasts exposing them both to Jim's hungry gaze. My wife's breathing became more rapid and erratic at this point. Judging from her nipples, she was quite aroused. I began to squeeze and play with her breasts and nipples for a minute. Jim enjoyed watching. It also gave her time to adjust to the line that we had just crossed. I sucked on her tits a little, then with an abrupt downward pull, I had her dress around her ankles. She gasped at the sudden change.

Jim let out a faux sigh of disappointment when he saw she was wearing panties. I helped her step out of the dress, then guided her forward to the edge of the bed closest to Jim. I sat on the edge sideways while she stood next to me. We were close enough to Jim that he could reach out and touch her, but Jim kept his hands to himself. (Only after Jim left, and she took of the blindfold, and surveyed the furniture, did she realize how close she was to him at this point.)

While she stood facing Jim, I reached into her panties and explained, "Sorry to disappoint you Jim. She is definitely wearing panties."

Atop the fabric, I started to run my fingers across her outer labia and continued, "There is some pretty good pussy inside here."

I sat her down on the edge of the bed. I leaned her back slightly against my bent knee and leg. My fingers were soon beneath the fabric. I ran my middle finger between the pussy lips and to my delight found her quite wet. My fingers found themselves sliding back and forth across the length of her slit. After a few moments, I buried my middle finger and began finger-fucking her. I spread her thighs a little more to get better access, but not enough to expose her pussy to Jim's view.

Between my fingers going in and out, and rubbing her clitoris with the pad of my finger, she soon climaxed.

By now Jim was touching himself through his pants. I stood her up and moved her to the foot of the bed. With her back to Jim, I whispered, "Are you ready to pull the plug on this now?" She shook her head as if to say 'no'. I continued, "Can I take the panties off then?"

She answered in a normal tone saying, "Yes."

I knelt beside her and slid the panties off her ass and down her legs. Jim had his cock out finally, and was beginning to stroke it. I stood up next to her and whispered, "Jim is stroking himself. Does that bother you?"

She paused before shaking her head 'no'.

I whispered, "I really think he'd like to see your pussy now."

I turned to Jim and asked, "Are you ready to see her pussy?"

"Oh yeah" was his enthusiastic response.

I slowly turned her towards him. Mission accomplished. My wife was now completely naked and standing just a few feet away from a stranger. At this point I should have asked her if she wanted to pull the plug. Instead I only gave her the options of, "Do you want me to fuck you or go down on you?"

We had decided earlier that if we did get this far, we would do everything sideways on the bed. That way Jim could view an interlocked couple making love instead of my cock sliding in and out.

While I waited for her answer, I was faced with the prospect of me being naked in front of a stranger. Until now, I still had my shirt and trousers on. I am sure that Jim's pleasure was in seeing her slowly exposed and not me. Would I be comfortable betting naked in front of Jim? I didn't have to find out, because her answer was, "Oh! Definitely go down on me."

I sat her down and eased her onto her back. She brought her feet up on the bed and pushed herself back a foot or so. I laid next to such that she was between Jim and me. I started to kiss her while playing with her tits. Jim's self-pleasuring was fairly involved at this point. After a few minutes, I moved down and put my face between her thighs. She was quite ready, so I saw little sense in doing anything besides diving right in. Within thirty seconds, she was writhing on the bed and climaxed hard soon thereafter.

I looked up at Jim. Somewhere in the last minute of so he had managed to come also. I rolled on my side and told her and Jim "Show's over."

I was both disappointed, yet relieved, that the next phase (fucking her) was not to be. It wasn't going to be elaborate. I would have mounted her from the top, lifted her legs high for deep penetration, and driven home quickly. When it was time, I would have withdrawn and seen how far up her torso I could shoot my load.

It didn't matter. Jim clearly knew what he wanted to watch and finished off when he had seen enough.

After Jim collected himself, he got up and began to walk out. My wife was still unmoved, laying out across the bed. For someone that didn't want to have the inside of her pussy visible, she was doing a lousy job of it. I toyed with the idea of saying, "Jim, hold on a minute while I fuck my wife". Instead I followed him out and said goodbye. The show was indeed over.

While my wife and I enjoyed each other the rest of the evening, we also spent a fair amount of time talking about what happened. Due to the heat level of the conversation, I managed to come twice in 45 minutes. I haven't managed that in years. All along she maintained she did it just to make me happy.

I don't know. Nipples that hard, a pussy that wet, and coming that quickly had me thinking she intensely enjoyed the show. Did she really do it just for me? I will always wonder.

12