No Turning Back Ch. 02: Peter and Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha noticed how his arousal level changed but didn't say anything, not wanting to introduce that level of uncertainty in their moment. However, his increased response initiated another orgasm in her loins as the device moved in her pussy against her G-spot in delicious ways.

"Yes yes yes," Peter chanted in unison with her cries of pleasure, vigorously thrusting himself back against her dick.

"I want to look at you as I fuck you," Samantha said when she came down from her climax, turning him over, away from the video, which showed one man riding the hard cock of the other man as the woman jammed her dildo deep into his mouth in a parody of getting a blow job.

Peter spread his legs and pulled his woman into his ass, kissing her deeply as the dildo pounded into his prostate, forcing pre-cum to ooze out of his cock.

"Oh fuck, Samantha, fuck me, fuck my ass!" he begged beyond restraint. A small, dim part of his mind wondered what it was that made anal sex so pleasurable to him. He reached a hand around Samantha's round cheek and started to finger her ass as she fucked him. With all the lube smeared everywhere, it was easy for him to penetrate her tight hole, something she quite enjoyed. As he slid it gently in and out, she fucked him even harder until she came again. Since she was mashed into his body, he couldn't jack himself, although the friction between their bellies did provide some stimulation. In a desperate need to come, and because his ass was getting worn out, he lifted her off him and lay her on her back, raising her legs up into the air. He gently pulled the toy from her vagina before trying to slide his granite cock into her sopping pussy.

"Not there, I'm a bit tender," she said, grabbing at his dick and pushing it further down, near her ass. "I want you in my ass instead."

Peter slid into her well-lubed ass with a groan muffled by his mouth on her tits.

Samantha felt him push slowly and easily into her ass, eliciting thrills of pleasure through her body in counter-point to the hard clap of her other orgasms. He fit well in her ass, not too big, but big enough to make her feel filled with his cock when he was in her. He was always gentle there, respective of the gift of trust by letting him in her back door. As his cock moved deeper into her bowels, he kissed her breasts lovingly, tenderly. She massaged her clit to keep her body in a state of arousal, but had no expectation of coming again. That was good thing since it wasn't long before she felt him swell and pump his cum deep in her ass.

He pulled out and they settled into bed, the video once gain capturing their attention. The two men were still at it: this time it was the other man that was doing the fucking. Peter thought about the fact that he and Eric had done just that, swapped roles comfortably, enjoying both giving and receiving. It was at that precise moment that Samantha chose to ask him about his interpretation of what they were watching.

"Peter, does that turn you on? Watching two men having sex?" she purred, snuggling her hot body in close to his.

He chose to be honest, thinking anything less would be insulting to her intelligence. He knew she wouldn't have asked if she didn't already suspect, or at least wonder.

"It's pretty hot, yes,"

"It's hot watching a man stuff his hard cock into another man's tight ass? Or is it hot to watch a man take a hard cock up his tight ass?" she asked, almost repeating the question, but phrasing both in such a way to ascertain what he liked.

"Both," he answered glibly. "I don't know why, I just think it's hot. I'm just a sex addict I guess. I'd nail anything with a heartbeat."

"That's my pervert," Samantha said, affectionately kissing him on the cheek as she got up to clean herself. She left it at that because she didn't know what to say or think about the revelation that her fiancée might be bisexual.

Later on as they were relaxing in bed, satiated from their play, she asked a bit more seriously.

"Have you ever thought about being with a guy?"

Peter didn't answer for a few seconds, trying to phrase his answer carefully.

"It's crossed my mind a couple of time, mostly in fantasy or whatever."

"You've fantasized about being with a guy?" she asked, her curiosity now really piqued. "Tell me more!"

"What, like describe the fantasy? I don't remember exactly," he prevaricated, quickly realizing that his hope for becoming more open about his appetites was becoming a reality and also much more complicated than he'd ever expected. Sighing inwardly, he wished, too late, that he'd not gone ahead and fucked around with Eric.

"Then make one up. I want to know more about this side of you. Better yet, let's play twenty questions."

"Okay, I guess. Fire away. Though I don't know what you'll learn,"

"The point isn't what I might learn, but what you might learn," Samantha pointed out. "Let's start," she said giggling. "I want to know how gay you are, hee hee!"

"I'm not gay!" Peter protested.

"No, you just like it up the ass and to watch men fuck," she agreed sarcastically, sticking her finger into his crack to make her point. "Nothing gay about that," she said laughing uproariously.

"That's just sex. Being gay is about being attracted to men and being capable of romantic love with one. I am neither," Peter tried to clarify, wanting to make sure she didn't think he was interested in men in that way. He loved women, her specifically, and didn't find it remotely possible for him to be in love with a man, or even be attracted to one.

"We'll see," she said dubiously. "Here goes, my first question. In your fantasy are you the seducer or seduce?"

"Seducee."

"Is it stranger sex or with someone you know?"

"Stranger," he said, thinking that Eric was no stranger.

"In the fantasy is there any affection?"

"No, just physical pleasure."

"Is it sensual or rough?"

"Generally sensual."

"In the fantasy are you a bottom or top?"

"Neither, or both."

"So you suck the guy's cock?"

"I guess so."

"And get yours sucked."

"Yes."

"Do you swallow?"

"It usually goes to fucking before that."

"The guy fucks you in the ass?"

"Yes."

Her hand started gently massaging him, just on the chest; more of an aimless caress rather than a deliberate motion. But it, along with his visions of what she was asking were making him swell slightly in his boxers. He hoped she didn't become too aware of that fact.

"And you fuck him in the ass?"

"Yes. Like I said; it's just about the sex."

"So, like in a gym? Maybe you are in the shower and some gay guy comes up and, what starts to spontaneously suck your cock?"

"No, not at all. Like I said, I am seduced."

"Oh, so maybe a personal trainer starts to get in a bit close? Maybe an accidental rub of your ass or crotch?"

"That's much better," he said, actually starting to enjoy the repartee.

"Hmm, I can see that," she said, apparently not missing the growing bulge in his shorts. "This anonymous trainer, he comes up behind you to correct your form. Can you feel his bulge when he's in too close?" Rubbing now.

"Mmm, yes," Peter answered, closing his eyes and letting the visuals take him.

"Do you feel his hard cock in your ass crack while doing a bent over row?"

"Yeah, he can't resist pressing himself into me."

"So he wants to fuck your ass."

"Yeah."

"And do you want him too?"

"Not right away. At first I'm surprised at the feeling of him against me."

"So what do you want??"

"Nothing yet, really. The workout has more 'brushes' eventually moving to a bit of groping."

"Oh, so while he is correcting your form, he ends up groping your cock?"

"Yes, and my 'acceptance' spurns him to do it more assertively."

"So he makes the first move?"

"Yes, maybe in the showers. Something like I'm alone and he walks in and starts with a series of compliments, maybe a casual comment about being horny or something. Stuff to feel me out, to see if I'm receptive to seduction."

Samantha has her hand in Peter's shorts, now and her hand is very warm on his cock; a soft touch, nothing really aggressive.

"So you chat a bit, and maybe he is getting closer, until he starts to...what?"

"Maybe he offers to soap down my back."

"Ooh, I like that. I can see him behind you, gently running his hands over your back until they wrap around and start massaging your pecs."

"That would be nice, yes" Peter approved in a quiet voice, wondering just how much Samantha was getting out of this odd dialogue.

"Then his hands would roam down your torso until they got near your cock, then he would put a hand on it, to feel you already somewhat hard; an encouraging sign."

"Yeah, I'd certainly be showing something,"

"Does he turn you around? Or does he come in close, to let you feel his erection against your ass crack?"

"That depends on my mood, sometimes he turns me around and sucks my cock until I fuck him in the ass. Sometimes I invite him to fuck me in the ass."

"So you like it both ways?"

"Yes I do," Peter answered honestly, letting those specific words open the door for questions he was at that very moment, prepared to answer. His gut clenched with a mixture of fear, stress and relief at the opportunity to tell her the truth. Samantha got the hint readily. She looked at him with a direct gaze, her heart in her eyes.

"Peter, is there something you need to tell me?"

Peter felt his face flush with an almost nervous shame as he nodded without saying a word at first.

"Tell me," she said simply, not making it easy for him, not letting him answer just yes or no.

"This past weekend, Eric and I, um, unexpectedly explored our sexuality," he started carefully.

Samantha didn't say a word, or move for that matter, just sat with him in a deep stillness. He looked in her eyes and saw a neutral patience, a sense of waiting without judging that made him love her so much at that moment he thought his heart would burst.

"It was cold, so cold we needed to kind of snuggle naked in the same bed to keep from freezing. At some point during the night, it became obvious that he wanted to experience male-male sex with me."

This time Samantha did respond.

"He did, did he? How did he know to indicate anything?" she asked, putting him further on the spot, forcing him to acknowledge the whole truth, not just a glossed-over version.

"I learned from him that he's into gay porn, and while we were in bed, I was behind and somehow pressed a bit into him, making him respond."

"So it was you who initiated, not him," Samantha confronted him, now not looking neutral. She hated bullshit in life and was not impressed that her man was trying to bullshit her. She got up out of the bed and looked down at him, with frustration evident in her eyes.

"When you're ready to tell me the real truth, let me know," she said, stepping away from him, to leave the room.

"Okay, okay," Peter conceded. "Please come back. I'll tell you everything."

Samantha turned back to the bed, but only sat at its edge, leaving an uncomfortable separation between them. From his perspective, it looked like she was allowing herself a physical out, a way of escaping if things between them became too uncomfortable for her.

"It's true, about me having fantasized about male-male sex. And yes, I have played with myself back there. It feels really good and that was as far as anything had gone until that night. I don't know what came over me, but I just wanted, no, needed to, experience it for real, not porn, not self-pleasure."

'You 'experienced' it? You had SEX with another man!" she said angrily. "I know that we have an open relationship, but I'm hurt that you went ahead without me."

Peter was stunned. That was not was he was expecting.

"Went ahead?" he asked, hoping for some clarification.

"Yes," she said. "Something that big I want to be a part of. I would have loved to watch you, or even participate. But you took that away from me, which was very selfish of you."

"I'm so sorry my love," Peter said, feeling a deep tearing regret at that moment for not holding off with Eric. "What can I do to make this better?"

Samantha shook her head.

"You can't make this 'better'. You are going to have to live with your mistake, and learn from it. We both will," she added at the last.

Peter turned inward.

"It would have been better had the weekend never happened."

"Not so, Peter," Samantha countered. "If you hadn't done what you did, we wouldn't be here having this truth." A small smile curved the corners of her mouth up. "Besides, I might not have gotten to fuck you and experience that sweet feeling of coming while in your ass."

"Well, it won't happen again," Peter promised.

"Oh yes it will. Once that Djinn is out of the bottle, you can't stuff it back in. Besides, you have to take Eric into account now. You've involved him, and can't just back off without ruining your friendship. You like male sex, and he is the best candidate for being able to access that part of your sexuality."

Peter smiled as he marveled at his woman's maturity, wisdom and kindness.

Samantha's face then took on a serious mien.

"Just don't do it with ANYONE else. And don't do it behind my back again. If you do, we're through."

During that last part of their conversation, Peter noted that she had drifted in close again. So at that point he was free to embrace her.

"Gods, I love you so much," he said, kissing her cheek, choking back tears.

"I love you too. Now let's get to sleep."

They turned off the lights and spooned, with Peter in behind, oddly parallel to the night with Eric. Almost reading his mind Samantha whispered a question.

"This is how you were that night? Are you thinking of him right now?"

Peter smiled and kissed her neck.

"I'm only thinking of you."

And that was the truth.

12