No Way!

Story Info
Wife plays a cock tease and pays for it.
2.1k words
3.86
58.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers

I had a business meeting a few towns away. I decided to stay the weekend since it was on a Friday. I went to the club at the hotel and was enjoying myself.

This couple sat at my table since the place was very crowded, I didn't mind, she was good looking. She was about 5'4" and 120 lbs, she also had a nice shape. She had soft curves and great hips. She wore a dress that came just below her ass and was tight. It didn't hurt she was flirting with me. Her husband didn't seem to care so I responded. When we danced she would rub her tits up against me, her nipples were poking through the fabric of the dress. I responded by pulling her close and holding her ass, which fit my hands perfectly, her ass was firm and felt good. When we were at the table she sat close and rubbed my inner thigh, once or twice she rubbed my cock, which had been hard for a while. We kissed and caressed each other, of course we were in a crowded club so we didn't do anything anyone else could see.

I was sure I was going to go to bed with her since her husband didn't seem to care what we were doing.

They said they were staying in the hotel and had to leave in the morning, so they got up and left, she had told me they had a great view of the city from their room on the 10th floor.

I wasn't having any of that! She had gotten me worked up, I had a raging hard on and I wanted to fuck her.

I waited a second and followed them. I am in good shape, so while they waited for the elevator I sprinted up the stairs to the second floor and pushed the button for the other elevator. I got to the 10th floor before they did and I was able to stay out of sight while I watched what room they went into.

I waited for about 5 minutes then went to the door of the room. I put my finger over the peep hole and knocked. I heard someone come to the door, then curse a little. When the door opened a little I gave it a hard shove. The husband was the one who opened the door. He wasn't a big man, about 5' 8" and 160 lbs. He fell back and landed on his ass. I stepped into the room, closed the door, reached down and grabbed a handful of shirt. I pulled him up and pinned him against the wall and slapped him.

"Your wife can't be a cock tease all night and then walk away. I want to use her awhile. She rubbed up against me and as far as I'm concerned that promised her body to me, so I'm here to get it." I growled.

The woman was sitting on the bed with a robe on. I pulled the man by the shirt and pushed him into a chair, "sit and don't move." I said with a sneer.

I walked over to the woman, grabbed a handful of hair from the back of her head and pulled her up. I pulled her head to me and kissed her. She kissed back, she slid her tongue into my mouth and I slid mine into hers.

When we both came up for air we were both panting. She threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me again. I dropped my hands to her waist and pulled the robe open. I pulled her by her ass and started rubbing my cock against her. Then I ran my hands up and cupped her tits. I started rubbing my thumbs on her nipples, which were very hard. I started rolling them between my thumb and first finger.

She started moaning into my mouth, we had been kissing all this time.

She dropped her arms and I took off her robe. I pulled away from the kiss, looked in her eyes then pushed her onto the edge of the bed.

She was at the perfect height as far as I was concerned. She sat there looking up at me. I grabbed a handful of hair, jerked her head back and gave her a little slap.

"What are you waiting for bitch?"

She undid my belt, then my pants and pulled my underwear down. My rock hard cock was right there in her face.

She didn't waste any time, she licked the head a bit, then put her mouth around it and took the whole thing in her mouth. I was impressed, she didn't even gag when she did that. She pulled back, looked at me and smiled. I had to smile back, it felt so good.

Then she started sucking in earnest. She treated my cock like a popsicle, she ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She would put the head in her mouth and roll her tongue around it. I was in 7th heaven! She gently licked and sucked my balls. I was really enjoying myself, when I felt it coming. I clamped my teeth together and growled, "get ready bitch, here it comes."

When I started cumming my legs got weak, I thought I was going to fall. She opened her mouth, tilted her head up and I pointed my cock at it. I blew my load in her mouth and on her face. She used her fingers to wipe it away and into her mouth.

I went to the bathroom grabbed a towel and tossed it to her.

"I don't want to taste my own cum when I kiss you." I said, and indicated she should wipe her face.

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up to me. I reached down and rubbed my finger between her pussy lips. She was really wet! I dipped my finger into her pussy, got it good and wet then rubbed her clit. At first I just used my finger tip, but moved to rubbing it with my whole finger. I wanted her to know I didn't like cock teasers, so I started rubbing harder, and poking 2 fingers into her pussy.

She spread her legs for me so I could get into her without much trouble. I looked over at her husband, he was sitting there just like I told him. He was watching and starting to rub his cock.

"Stop that you pussy, you don't do anything I haven't told you to do" I barked.

He stopped and put his hands to his side.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and stuck them in her mouth.

"Clean them bitch."

She ran her tongue around them like she was licking powdered sugar off of them.

I pushed her onto the bed, took off my shirt and stood at the end of the bed. She pulled her knees up with her feet flat on the bed and let her knees fall apart, giving me a great view of her glistening pussy.

I got onto the bed and put my face in her pussy. I licked and sucked her clit, I drove my tongue into her pussy. She started moaning and whining, she grabbed my head and pushed it into her harder. I made my tongue hard and pushed it hard onto her clit. She bucked her hips and my nose went into her slit.

Just as she was working toward her orgasm I stopped, pulled my head back, grabbed the towel and wiped my face. I still had lots of pussy juice on my lips. I pulled myself up to her face and kissed her. She tried to turn her face at first, but I grabbed her hair and made her kiss me. Then she licked my lips, tasting herself on them.

I started rubbing my cock in her pussy slit, I wanted to get it wet. Then when I was sure it was wet enough I poked the head into her pussy. I waited a second then slammed down hard.

I thought she would buck me through the roof, and I was sure the cry of pain she let out would have people calling the police, but neither happened. I slowly pulled out and slammed back in, then I pulled out fast and slowly went back in.

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her. I started pumping and she started thrusting her hips up. As we fucked she whispered in my ear to go harder, so I did. She was a screamer! She would scream "Oh yeah, Oh yeah, go, go."

After a while I was ready to blow my load, and wow did I! I thought it was going to go on forever. As I did she pulled me into her harder with her legs. I knew she was near her orgasm, so I pumped a little bit more. She stiffened and said "bingo!"

I rolled off her and we lay there panting, covered in sweat.

I had gotten soft and cum was leaking out. I got up, went over to her husband and said, "clean me off."

He looked at me with a stricken look.

"I, I can't do that!" he stuttered.

I grabbed the front of his shirt, gave him a little slap and said, "I wasn't asking, bitch." And stuck my cock against his lips. They parted and he started licking his wife's pussy juice mixed with my cum off my cock.

I started getting hard again. I walked over to the woman, rolled her onto her stomach and pushed a pillow under her hips. Her ass was up in the air.

"You got any lube I asked." Looking at her husband.

"On the bathroom counter." He replied.

"Why do you need lube, I'm the wettest I have ever been." His wife said looking at me with a questioning look.

"Not where I going next, you aren't." I smiled.

"Oh god, not my ass." She said.

"Begging me not to won't get you anywhere." I said as I came back with the lube.

"I didn't think it would." She said as she smiled and put her head down onto the bed.

I put lube on my fingers and slowly pushed it into her ass. She sucked air through her clenched teeth. She stiffened a little.

"Relax, it will feel much better." I said as I put lube on my now very hard cock.

"Feel better for who?" She said over her shoulder.

"This is not about you bitch, it is about my pleasure." I said in a matter of fact way as I slapped her ass.

I pushed the head of my cock against her hole, and pushed a little bit harder till the head popped in.

She buried her face in the blanket and grabbed handfuls of sheet.

I wanted to go slow. I liked the feeling of her ass around my cock. As soon as I got balls deep I stopped and waited. I wanted her ass to relax a bit. It felt like a rubber band around my cock, not like a pussy that is tight all the way.

I started to slowly pull out then shove back in. Pretty soon I was in a rhythm, she even pushed her ass up a bit so I could get deeper. We went like this for a bit.

Then she started squeezing her ass around my cock. That was all it took to get me to the orgasm point. I pushed my cock as deep as it would go and let loose. I didn't think I could get 3 orgasms that quickly, but it happened.

I rolled over and lay there with sweat pouring down.

I told her to get to the end of the bed with her ass in the air. She did as she was told, then I told her husband, "clean her like you did me. You don't' want all my cum leaking out of her ass."

He looked at me with a stricken look, but went over and buried his face in her ass. I could hear sucking and slurping sounds.

After he was done he went back to the chair and sat, just as he had been told. His wife and I lay together for a while.

"Well, I'm done." I said as I got up.

"You don't live that far from us as I remember you saying." The husband said.

"Yeah so, you going to call the police?" I sneered.

"No, I just thought we could get together again sometime." He said as he handed me their address and number.

orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers