All Comments on 'No Way Back'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments (Page 2)
tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THIS IS ONE OF THE TIMES WHEN FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD OR CORN KERNELS

could leave a trail of bread crumbs to follow. TK U MLJ LV NV

SaintososSaintososover 8 years ago
Literary nuance

Five stars. Not for the usual reasons, though. I enjoy a mentality that can differentiate, contrast and compare all degrees of lampoonic passion and snickering perversity with exquisite cunning and never break a smile. Good show, Thanks. S.L.H

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Husband Is a Bit of a Shit,Too.

Sure the wife listened to her dumb-ass friend too much,and never should have gone as far as she did but hubby can't put all of the not showing true love on her. He said that they'd been lovers,best friends,etc. for their 10 years of marriage and yet he bails on her after one,albeit huge,mistake? And she realized it was wrong,tried to get out and was in effect raped. So what does he do,divorces her even after she admits the mistake,Mandy's horrible influence,and her undying love for him. Have to believe he might not have been so hasty if he hadn't already had his eye on the younger,sexy Brandy. He was just as responsible for the end of the marriage as the wife was.Brandy better watch her ass being married to that self-righteous asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Goodhue is

A fucking pussyboy or a Brit, if they're not one in the same.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Good LW story and it rated a 5 foer effort and content

so eat it dear annoy

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
He was hard and harsh, but...

He was hard and harsh, but even if she was raped and rape is a revolting crime, she put herself in that position...He lost all the trust he had in his wife, and with trust gone, also love was gone...This wasn't a 4*, because the "false" friend didn't end in a wheel chair for life or dead...That was the minimum she deserved...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

@Goodhue

When trust is gone, there is nothing you can do! i agree with ur points, but the trust is gone!

Even if she changed her mind, she was willing to fuck another guy just for a change!

Who exactly tells the husband that she wont think (or even act on it) again?

3 stars from me, because i love big stories that have many details on!

big stories can be messy but stang always pulls it through, so although i enjoyed this story, i feel like it could be way better with more details etc etc.

~ Ari

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
I feel sorry for Beth

She might have had a few weeks of terminal stupidity, being victim of Marge someone she thought was a friend, in the end she didn't go through with it, and was raped instead, she has certainly damaged the marriage in the preceding weeks, but this feels too much like blaming the victim.

It's one of the few of Stangstar06's stories where I think the protagonist should have worked on saving his marriage rather than flushing 10 years down the drain, just because he has a new girl already waiting in the wings, that kinda makes him come across as an unfeeling bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ Ib_Says 03/20/16 re:"blaming the victim"

The victim was Eric and his love, trust and respect for Beth!

Beth did two things that destroyed her marriage. One she got naked and spread her legs for a man NOT her husband and two she did so by deceit! OK, she reneged and wanted to stop...but she had ALREADY reneged on her marriage vows so the damage was done. Yes, no one deserves to be raped, ever! That's a separate issue from her dishonoring her marriage vows and totally disrespecting her husband.

As for Eric "fighting" for his marriage? Why should any spouse be put in the position of "fighting" for the love, respect and devotion of their loved one? Beth made a CHOICE, she chose to go to Marge's, she chose to get naked in front of a man other than her husband and up until the last moment she chose to disregard, break, and dishonor her marriage. No more trust, love, respect or honesty in Beth's marriage, just selfish narcissism.

Just My Opinion, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

pcthronepcthroneabout 8 years ago
4 stars

"WHO NEEDS ENEMIES WHEN YOU GOT FRIENDS LIKE MARGE."

She is a Jealous,Manipulative BITCH!!!!. Beth was Stupid broad to listen and go through her so called friends bullshit instead of hearing to her Husband and do such STUPID thing.She should have listened to her husband i.e. her best friend and didn't have to go through that shit & Break his Trust.

PEOPLE LIKE MARGE SHOULD BE SKINNED ALIVE AND BURNED IN HELL.They are no ones friends they are Pathetic sick bastards who destroys peoples lives.

A True friend would never give hee such stupid ideas and would've prevented her from doing stupid thing like this.A true friend never let you do sonething wrong let ever support you in stupid shit like this.

No one should be Raped.

Maybe her Husband was too Harsh on Beth/Maybe Not .

But A Nice Story & there are people In Real lives like Marge

Pcthrone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was once married to a dumb cunt just like her.

She started sneaking off to meet and fuck a guy 'because it excited her and then made it better for us' but when I started getting a burning sensation when I took a piss, I got suspicious so I went to the clinic and was diagnosed as having a dose of the clap. I went home, grabbed a handful of her hair, threw her into the car and dumped her off in front of the clinic. When she got home, I'd changed the locks and all her shit was on the front porch.

When she started whining, "What am I going to do? Where am I going to go?" I told her to go live with her whore mother... the same one that she was so relieved to get away from because her creepy boyfriends were always hitting on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FAN BLOODY TASTIC!

Hi there peoples! Marge is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuin fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull offfffff

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit B.T.B Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. OH OH! Moral to the story is if your spouse tells you not to Fuck another DON'T you will be divorced quicker than it took to Fuck the other person!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marge was the "alpha" female in that pack...

I've seen it happen a couple of times; the "alpha" female of a pack of women can exert enormous control, not really sure why, some kind of dominant/submissive thing going on there. Not saying this story makes complete sense, these women were really too stupid to be realistic, but it was believable enough to enjoy the story.

Don't understand the comments blaming the husband. Beth's betrayal started way back when she asked about Eric's fantasies. Already suspicious, he should have realized that when they finished with HIS fantasies - they would have to work through HER fantasies. I'm sure Beth was hoping that somewhere along the line, Eric would fantasize about having her be with another man, but of course that wasn't the case so she had to specifically request it.

So Marge told Beth her plan about fixing it so she could sleep with other men, and to "soften" Eric up for that opportunity, she should do his fantasies first - then he would "owe" her. When that didn't work, Marge and Beth planned on just doing it behind his back and then, supposedly, telling him about it later on. I don't know how they thought he would take it any better at that point, but I guess Marge didn't really care if the marriage survived or not.

Eric was correct in divorcing Beth. It matters not that she chickened out at the last second. She conspired with Marge to make it happen. All those lies, the long-term planning, her eagerness to have sex with other men. She'll never get that out of her head; she wanted to believe Marge's rationalizations. She wanted to sleep with other men, she wanted to cuckold Eric, and those urges, once given birth in her mind, will not go away simply because she got burned the first time she tried. She will try again, just not with Eric.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HEY I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE COMMENTS

Oh story is great! I read a comment below (I agree 100 % with your comment) Anyway you said she slept with Ramon or whatever, anyway I remembered the movie 6 days&7 nights when Anne Heshe (I think that is how you spell it) says to her boyfriend Did you sleep with Angelica? His answer was sleep with her hah we didn't do much of that !! Fucken funny how you can twist English so it means something else! So this is my second comment on this story! So what!

Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Why do people like this shit?

An asshole narrator and hero, who thinks that being an unforgiving jerk is being a man (and perhaps so he can go be with Brandy). A ridiculously contrived situation and false characters. Not fun interesting or erotic in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@mafrepler

When a spouse repeatedly sides with another person against the other spouse the marital vows have been shattered

Forsaking all others does not exclusively mean sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why do people laugh at misadrist cunts like MaFrepler ?

because its easy and necessary .

all feminists must die .

GillotineGillotinealmost 7 years ago
no Mustang

I'm just glad you cut back on the Mustang references

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
Really liked it S*

You're on my list cuz I like your stuff anyway. But I really liked this. Tho I don't think the part about the mustang added to it it didn't really detract from the Story. I really get that. Every body IMHO should have a thing or place to go when they don't give a shit but then doesn’t want to die either...but one wants to be close. Nothing like that feeling of just not caring...it's addictive. Oddly enough, I was talking to my S.O. tonight about the very same thing...I really don't know what draws me....the fear or the adrenalin Some how it made me thing of Nicky (Name?) in "the Deer hunter". Rationally it's a sick thing but I am old now and physically can't do those thing...and I miss it so...

O...5*s

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
O...and

I like it when a man has a spine and balls. Know he loved her but didn't realize she was second string. Had a few of those my self! He made a Man's choice.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
Damn! Gotta say something else.

I simply can't abide those who think he was Harsh, should have worked it out and reconciled. She made a "huge" mistake. Shit...she made a choice! She made a choice, several actually, that were not in anybody’s good interests. Some times you have long and fun relationships with people..or friends..but in the end find out your "friend" was essentially false. You're going to think..."well there were all those good years" ? Fuk that! A traitor is a traitor...take 'en out and have them shot!!! Apparently there are a lot of "rational" people who disagree with me. Yeah well life goes on...but don't ever fuk with me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thnx

No wimps here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Husband Was No Hero!

He may not be a cuck but when the chips were down,he WAS a wimp!

He could have taken control and forced Marge out of the picture early if he didn't have this stubborn "It has to come from Beth" attitude. Tried to save his marriage? He didn't have the stones to eliminate Marge from the equation!

And he questioned Beth's love?He dumped her pretty quick after she was raped for who self-righteously said he truly loved her.

In many ways he was a wimp,or dumb,or self-delusional.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Come on Guys you gotta feel for Beth

Marge is that short for Margarine "easy to spread on buns ! It helps the sausage go down the hole! Back to the story! I loved it! Sad though actually I feel sorry (big sorry)

For Beth ! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Question

The story was extraordinarily well written. Great story plot. But I have a question. How is Marge Brandy's sister-in-law? Marge is not married. Brandy was divorced. Marge wasn't married to Brandy's brother. Brandy wasn't married to Marge's brother. I am out of options. So, tell me, how could Marge be Brandy's sister-in-law?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
code

Is funky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
God made woman

From a man's rib. Nothing was ever mentioned about giving her a brain.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Good read

Cheating wife again gets what she deserved. Extra points for Ramon getting the treatment. Points off for Marge not getting hers. Total= 5. Thanks

heartofstoneheartofstoneover 5 years ago
Hi StangStar

I love most of your work and this is no exception.

5 stars from me once again.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Good story but sounds to me like he didn't love Beth just like she didn't love him, didn't take him long to get his sights on Brandy I think he lusted after her also

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I told my wife that I've been looking for a story where the meddling "friend" giving "advice" gets what she deserves. That was satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Class

First class meddler gets her due.

Usually the shit-disturber walks away, nary a ding. Not this time!

rajaroadrajaroadabout 5 years ago
Wow

Justice served!!!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Great story.

Beth was excited to try out another man and eagerly went along to fuck Ramon. It doesn't matter that she changed her mind... she should never have even considered it in the first place, knowing how vehemently opposed her husband was.

She proved that she was a deceitful slut. She proved that she cared more about her friend's dumbass advice than her husband's feelings. She proved she didn't love Eric.

He was absolutely right to divorce her and upgrade to a younger, more beautiful, faithful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I knew...

...he would end up with brandy from the first time she was mentioned. Not sure why brandy visits beth at the funny farm. Doesn't make sense. That said, enjoyable read. I like your stories. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
At least

I try to revisit these stories every six months or so as there are only so many cucktales that one can stand. This is another of StangStar's really good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ruined in the last paragraph

If Amy and Susan get back together after their divorces, why wouldn't he get back together with Beth? Because he lets his ego get in the way? Lousy story.

1 star

Jareth05Jareth05over 4 years ago
Wimp

So his wife is manipulated and ends up raped so what is this so-called Man do he abandoned his woman because he can't handle his fucking ego being bruised oh but he'll turn around and marry a girl that blantly goes after a married man

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah the protagonist is a piece of shit

It is very rare that i feel this way but Beth may have intended to but in the end she didnt. If i was Brandy I would have never taken him. He is too much of an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable...

You commenters that think that he should forgive Beth and that he's an ass. Did you even read the story? She had made her mind up to listen to Marge and screw another guy. She only changes her mind at the last minute. He didn't divorce her for being raped. He divorced her because after all their talks she had made a conscious decision to cheat on him. She obviously didn't really love him or she would have seen what Marge did to the two other marriages and she would have told Marge to get fucked. He had every right to dump a cheating wife.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
2 stars many stories of another woman leading wife astray

Why do these men not put foot down immediately

Her or me!

Shorten story but what man puts up with a person he knows is a piece of shit

Wimps

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Dood story and perfect ending

The silly people who can't see why Beth was 'let go' should never marry, they are not suitable for a decent loving relationship. Beth's husband did the only thing that was possible to maintain his sanity and honour. To expect a man to permit his wife to blatantly put herself in a position where she will be raped or in any way forcibly have sex is abuse at the highest level. Beth sold herself for just the chance of strange sex. The rape WAS HER FAULT aided and abetted by Marge. Divorce is the only way to resolve such a selfish attitude. Euthenasia is the best remedy to deal with Marge... She is a danger to anyone around her like rabid dog!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Marge was a skanky ho

A good story

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Marge is a stupid bitch

.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Why listen to a 3 time loser?

If Marge is a stupid bitch, does that make Beth even dumber for listening to her? Ultimatums rarely work, if you issue one it drops you stock tremendously. Also why no attempted rape charges for Ramon, and accessory charges for Marge? The actions of both warranted such. Overall the story was good, but small plot holes hurt the story in spots. Brandy was a nice addition, but we hardly got to know her. Just wish she wasn't waiting in the wings til everything blew up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And........

......Justice for all !!!

This is exactly why one should never listen to likes of “Marge”, no matter the gender !!

It’s proves the point of those who “Talk the Talk” (Primarily Bullshit) and the difference of those who “Walk the Walk”, why actions always speak louder than words. The pitiful part is the party who swallowed hook, line and sinker of the Bullshit; put herself in a position that lead to her own self destruction eventually going “Bug Nuts” ending in a rubber room. With “Friends” like that who needs enemies. Sound Familiar???

Would of liked to of seen “Marge” get more than sued, more like bitch slapped to the cows come home, but I’m old school I like to add “Wrath” when it comes to the balancing scales of justice !!! 5 Stars !!!!!!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
StangStar strikes again...

Sorry , son ,I could only give you 4 stars, because the fat bitch didn't die, and the hero didn't keep close enough tabs on her. you know, like chains, and a cell. I particularly liked what he did to greaser Ramon. Oh, wait ,he didn't die either. Oh, well, It was a stangstar06 story, and there was a Muskrat in it. Makes up for a lot. The Bear pretty much approves. Go get some more Brandy. Heh, Heh, Heh.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

My Second Ex Wife took advice from a Bitch like Marge .. I am Now Happily Divorced .. And I am Sorry to say My Ex Got Caught By Me and My Nephew . I was taking Him Hunting when I realized I had the wrong shells for the Rifle I was using that day . Her Lover thought He would beat Me up .. My wife must have told him I have a Black Belt In Karate . So He tries to beat up My Nephew who has a 4 degree Black Belt in Karate and in Brazilian Karate . Yes He has Spared with a Gracie in Brazil. The Lover got a Broke Arm and a Punch to the Balls . And 4 days in the Hospital and Divorce Papers from his wife .

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

One of the best “wife screws up because of bad friends” stories. Beth went completely off the rails.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Ending up in a psych ward is the first explanation I've heard for why a seemingly normal person would listen to her meddling friend.

As for the husband, his wife had a change of heart before she went through with it. For all the harm she caused, she returned to the right path. He really should have tried to fix things with her, but that would have included having nothing to do with her meddling friend ever again. She would have needed to earn her way back and fundamentally changed her priorities. I don't know if she was capable of that.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Weak

Not much here. She mentioned sleeping with another man and she is history. He even knew the source of the advice and he used it as an excuse to shut his wife off. Seemed to me that he was weak and crumbled under Marge's pressure.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

He needs to keep his new wife away from his ex. Nothing good can come from that. Then wait a couple of years and go torture and kill that Marge cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My First ex listened to her Good Friend . That ended our marriage for good . Why my ex thought that Cheating would make our life better is beyond my imagination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once Beth started talking about cheating and continued to push the a woman with 3 failed marriages was a relationship expert it is time for divorce.

If he had the divorce papers served while she was still in the hospital then it would have been 5 stars. For the typical beat the hell out of the other man and help the cheater recover before divorcing that knocks the score down. Ending it with the other 2 couples reconciling and remarrying anole with Brandy befriending Beth this drops to a 3 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ho hum!! Ultimatum!! Marge or us!! End

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Sorry... but I feel very sorry for Beth. If Brandy wasn’t around... I bet Beth and Eric would mostly likely be together. Problematic... but together at least. He seemed to move on a bit toooo quickly for 10-years of marriage bliss. Thanks

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story. AAAA++++

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Liked it 4/5, what a stupid woman

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

We all have that friend that we shouldn't be listening to.

Great story, very well-written.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh yes, big strong men cry too. When it happened to me, i sure cried, men that say they didn't are liars. You wrote a good story, plenty of typos and mess ups but it was understandable. My ex now has 3 kids with 3 men and is living paycheck to paycheck. I am finally back dating, doing well with 30% ownership in an advertising company and 20% of a bar and dinner club. I miss her and give her monthly funds even though I'm not ordered to by the courts. Am I a sucker? Or am I a good guy that cares about his ex? take care, all.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

A sad story of how someone can be so gullible and believe such bullshit from a so called friend. Her husband (should be her best friend) and she should listen to and value his opinion rather than a three time loser. Maybe she needs to take a IQ test. I feel sad for her but she brought it all on herself. Her husband handled all of this correctly. Very enjoyable and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story a lot . I would have had my cousin who is a Black Belt 1in Karate Kick Marge's ass . I also do not think that Anonymous is not a wimp for helping his ex out . My cousin is a Welder and makes good money but he still gives his ex 300 dollars a month so that she can` buy food for her and her 2 kids

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Marge needs some serious comeuppance. Acid in the face would be appropriate..

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Marge needs to be taken into the desert, to a quiet place, and put down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry for Beth. Although it was based on advice from Marge, she made her choice. In making it, she discounted ten years of a happy marriage and the love of her husband. I'm surprised with all the evidence of Marge's poor advice, Beth apparently discounted that, too. Her husband took every reasonable step to convince her she should disregard Marge's advice, but he should have seen how set Beth was on following Marge's 'instructions' against his insistent refusal to even entertain the least bit of thm. Loved the story, and especially that they did not get back together; it would have been unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way Marge survives without severe facial disfigurement...razor cuts followed by acid likely would do nicely. For the rest of her life, she should be just as pretty on the outside as she is within. If that seems like too much trouble, simply killing her is clearly justifiable.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Well written. I'll give it that.

Sadly, as is usual, we got the over the top stupid wife thats completely from the LW template. Cpouldnt even bother to water her down a little to make her seem real. Yes, most male writers here are miso...never mind the cins wet their panties when confronted with the truth so lets just say...few can write a real woman or even remotely real.

And to back up the miso...I mean lazy writing...we got a MC that was literally Mother Fucking Theresa with a penis. Which cements the fact that most writers are misog...n/m.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

How come SS06’s cheating wives all end up in a mental institution? Strange but true.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Didn't like it. MC gave up on the marriage first. He stated his position and then left. If he wanted the relationship to continue, there would have been listening to his wife's points and discussing them.

He did not respect her feelings, nor did he trusted her to value his opinion..

Also Marge was not punished enough..

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Marge needs acid thrown in her face.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

I did not like the MC in this. His wife was manipulated for sure and did something very stupid. However she realized it was a mistake and stopped. After he states a position he stops speaking to her. After a rape and severe trauma he stops speaking to her. And then further traumatized her in the way he divorced her and essentially puts her into a psych ward. Me thinks after the situation he should have tried some counseling with his wife. Even if the marriage didn't work out after that at least him and Beth could have had some closure and her mental health after a severe rape could have been addressed. No the husband in this is also a D-bag who mainly thinks about himself first and only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only fellow sluts will support Beth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's ALL on the stupid wives, if they can't put their husbands feelings 1st (if the husband is also of that mindset) before their friends, etc.. the marriage should be ended. The husband in this story stated his position on infidelity in no unmistakable terms and the wife still listened to the 3 time looser, bitch so called friend and therefore gave up all rights to stay married to her faithful, loving (until betrayed) husband, he gave her a choice and she made the wrong one, story over, the end, goodbye. As far as rape goes she put herself there willingly of her own choice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4 Stars on a good Story . . My Ex's friend helped her to cheat on Me . She told everyone that we had an open Marriage , When I finally found out the truth I was set up by her friends . If I had it to do over I would have gotten a better lawyer

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What an arrogant ass. The woman made bad choices, recognized the error and got raped (by the, why wasn't Marge charged as an accessory?) and because she was stubborn and took bad advice he strings her along and throws her away.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy6010 months ago

Trash, the ex husband deserves his purgatory. Heartless fuck!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So the other guys got back together with their wives but this asshole didn't. She even tried to kill Mrage and went crazy. I suspect he just wanted a new piece of ass from Brandy. Not a popular position to be in but I think she suffered enough when she realized her mistake and tried to stop her rape.

vanyevanye9 months ago

Main character is a cruel asshole. Wife gets raped, any divorces are because of it. Yes, she listened to her friend, but this warranted counseling, not a divorce. He's not her master.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The recent comments are way off the mark. Beth made a decision on to have sex with another man knowing how strongly her husband was against it. The fact she changed her mind after she was already in bed with the other guy means little in terms of her vows. The rape was both a crime and a shame, but it did not render her innocent. She was an unfaithful wife, and the husband was well within his rights to divorce her. The fact she went crazy when faced with the consequences of her actions shows how severely she was defective. He was far better off with Brandy.

berjunmiesterberjunmiester7 months ago

I believe in making mistakes but i also believe in repercussions..

Beth made her bed. If you dont want to get raped what the hell are you doing in another man's bed spreading your legs especially when you have a husband. You werent drugged or picked up on the street. Own up to the consequences. I dont advocate for rape in any sense but Ramon taught her a lesson she soon wont forget.

The guru who said the MC just wanted to nail Brandy; i'm sure you dont want an idiot for a husband/wife. Brandy saw what Marge really was without any warnings. Beth despite warnings from her husband couldnt. Knowledge is sexy bro......... or babe.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

Another well-written, enjoyable tale, thanks.

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

Very well written. But sad. Damn but it was sad.

I would really like to see someone write a version where the wife gets to play it out like Marge wants. Then see the consequences as they play out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was a good story and ended the way it should have. He told Beth that he was not at all in favor of her sleeping with another man. Beth took Marge's opinion over his. Beth was stupid in taking opinion from a woman who has been divorced three times. This is a big red flag. She got what she deserved and Eric got to marry someone who loved him and would not stray. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This has been written often enough but I think this handles it the best. I was so hoping the three guys who came to the house were there to take Marge away and give her what she deserved..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with you that marriage is only between 2 people but ONLY between a man and a woman. Gay and lesbian marriages should NEVER happen. They are disgusting and morally wrong. So, because of that one stupid statement, which I believe the writer actually believes in, I'm giving this story 1*. Otherwise, the story was ok.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beth was a victim of rape but she chose to be there and thus is culpable in committing adultery and losing her marriage. No woman should be raped and "no" means no. Unfortunately many guys will just do what they want in that situation and Ramon was an asshole. But Eric made it clear he would not stand for her sleeping with another guy. Beth did nit heed his warning about Marge and decided to do it nonetheless. Her try to back out from sex with Ramon showed she had some guilt, but she put herself in a position to break her wedding vows and did it premeditated, killing trust. The rape is different. That was a crime. But her cheating was also evident. That killed her marriage. She was.not drugged forced, until the last moment in the bed with Ramon. Ergo she was raped but also cheated. Weird because virtually always if a woman is raped, then adultery is nonsense. Here the author threaded the needle so both occurred. If not technically adultery because she revoked consent before the forced rape, it is still cheating and a betrayal of their vows. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The punishment on Beth was too harsh. She gets raped, gets an ambush divorce (nit arguing the divorce itself being needed), ends up in a psych ward, and her ex husband marries Brandy. Wtf? I get the divorce. He explicitly told her know and she still let herself be manipulated by Marge and her bs. She wasn't drugged and was in bed about to do the deed. Her backing out was due to physical fear of pain and not being turned on like ahe thought she would. Had Ramon not been as large, she probably would have gone through with it. Don't get me wrong; the rape was evil and and a crime and hopefully Ramon is repeatedly punished in jail, since his own equipment isn't going to ever work again anyways. Marge is pure evil. She is the true villain. Not much seemed to happen to her. Buy Beth had a dumpster truck worth of pain brought down on her. She was stupid and naive and got twisted. Fine divorce her, but the ambush / surprise stuff was hurtful and ignoble. One of the fee cases though where a rape still leads to divorce in a believable fashion. All the premeditated, arguing, ultimatum, her refusal to believe her husband of 10 years, and her being in that bed naked without chemical inducement, just killed the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The lousy ending makes this a good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wtf?! Really? The mc was a douche the lowest scumbag. What marriage did he fight for? He simply told her he didn't want her fucking other man after that he all but ignored her didn't even have the guts to talk her out of it or even tried to talk some serious sense in her. He was even getting close with that brandy girl in the party getting all cozy and was sad when it was time to leave. If he seriously love his wife like he claimed he wouldn't be behaving like the simp he is. He was a douche and a cheater in the making even without his wife interfering. And yes I'm not condoning his wife's actions but she didn't deserve any of the treatment. She changed her mind, she was raped, and beaten. What she needed was comfort and love and counseling could have help them. But nope the douche husband just threw the 10 years of marriage and his love for her just heartless. It only took him six Months to replace 10 years of his love for another one wow. 1 star. This is one of those stories where the douche mc husband should be miserable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

All these butt hurt anonymous guys happen to be the real-life cucks!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous