No Way Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have went to bed. Beth's Cafe, tomorrow, 230pm.? What's this? Why is Steven texting this to you?"

"He is going to wonder where I am if I don't show up." Derek leaned back, and started typing away.

"Not anytime soon. Not feeling well, maybe something I ate? Raincheck?" He seemed intrigued as he began to search through my phone, the glow of the screen reflecting off his stoic face.

"Who is Craig?"

"Nobody." He pressed the blade against my chin, the metal still warm and the tip dug in ever so slightly.

"Reconsider that answer, you know I hate liars sweetheart."

"He's my ex, we were in the same art class."

"You sure get around, don't you?"

"You are just mad because I left you." He pressed the tip of the blade past my lips and against the tip of my tongue; I tasted blood.

"You are going to watch how you talk to me from now on Guinevere." Derek warned as he flipped through the phone some more.

"Who did you take THIS for?" he shoved the phone in my face as I squinted at the selfie, face burning red in embarrassment.

"Craig."

"Who else?" But we both knew he was staring right at the other recipient, he just wanted to hear me say it out loud. He wanted to shame and embarrass me.

"Derek..."

"Answer the question!" He rubbed the tip of the blade across my lip in warning

"I also sent it to Steven..." I confessed.

"You are a very naughty girl Gwennie."

"I won't send anymore," I vowed.

"Oh I know...I am going to make sure of that."

He tossed my phone aside, sending it skittering into the wall and cut the ropes that held me spread eagle across the table. I sat up, but he stood at the edge, keeping me from getting down. He kept my legs open, my knees resting just outside his thighs. He wrapped his hand in my hair, tilting my head back. The bruises didn't seem to faze him in the slightest as he stared down at me. I was shaking, from a mixture of adrenalin, fear and arousal.

"Please Derek." But he leaned forward and kissed me instead. He moaned against my lips, his grip tightening around my neck.

"Were you going to try and hook-up with Steven?" he asked, breathless when he finally pulled away. I opened my lips to respond but he stopped me.

"Think very carefully before you answer babe."

"I like Steven as more than just a hookup." I could have lied, I could have denied that I liked Steven at all. I wanted to tell him he was crazy and paranoid but I could never lie to Derek. Somehow he always knew when I was lying, he could even tell when I told only half truths. Derek kissed me again, this one aggressive and painful. His hands pulled my night shirt off and tossed it to the floor.

"Derek, stop." But he wasn't listening to me. He unfastened his slacks and I felt him press against the inside of my thigh. When he reached down between us I shoved him away and I slapped him. He wrapped one hand around my throat and forced me backwards as he pulled my panties aside and forced his stiff member inside me.

"You're soaking wet babe, you are a dirty slut." He grunted. I pulled at his hand but he was too strong. He shoved my bra down, releasing my breasts. He cupped one, lightly pinching the the nipple, rolling it, tugging it. Tremors of arousal sparked against my will.

"You are mine, Guinevere. Say it!" The more I flexed to push him away, the deeper he was able to go. His thumb reached down and rubbed against my clit and I found myself grinding down, seeking out more of his touch.

"Say it." he commanded.

"Go to hell." I spat. He began to thrust harder and faster to the point he was slamming himself into me, forcing cries from my lips. His free hand came down and slapped my exposed breast. I cried out but shook my head as my legs quivered and my body tightened down around him.

"SAY IT, slut!" I shook my head, not daring to open my mouth; I couldn't trust anything that managed to tumble out. His knife appeared, the blade pressed against the bottom of my chin.

"If I cannot have you Guinevere, then no one will can." I knew he spoke the truth; I could feel it down to my very bones.

"I am yours," I whispered.

"I knew you could be a good girl," he soothed as he threw my leg over his shoulder, shifting my hips, giving him even deeper access. I could feel him swell within me and he held the knife across my throat.

"Open your eyes babe, I want you to watch me as I fuck you." The edge of the cold blade pressed into my skin, a slight sharp sting as it grazed the surface. It was a very sharp knife and his voice didn't sound like he was bluffing. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His eyes were slightly bloodshot but there was no mistaking the darkness he held there. His breathing picked up and he began to gently massage me again.

"Ah Ah Ah, eyes open..."he sang. I looked up at him as a tightness began building low in my body. A warmth spread through my chest and I could feel my cheeks flush as I lost myself to the sensation of his body pumping into mine.

"That's it Gwen," he encouraged wickedly. I could feel waves begin within me, starting small at first but building bigger and bigger. I could feel myself getting closer and I flexed my body down to meet his, no longer concerned with anything other than getting myself to the end of this journey. My thighs trembled and suddenly my vision filled with exploding whites lights. Despite the knife to my throat I came, clenching down around him and he grunted as he pulled himself out, walked to the side of the table and with a few strokes he covered me with his semen. My limbs were numb, my legs dangling off the edge of the table as I willed my strength to return but I was floating as endorphins flooded my body. I lifted my hand to wipe it off my chest but it quickly fell to my side in exhaustion. Derek chuckled as he stared down at me, he ran his hand through my hair and smiled.

"I believe this is going to be a lot easier than I originally thought."

"What is?" I asked softly.

"Your training." I felt a quick pinch in my neck and realized he'd stabbed me with a needle.

"What the..hhhelllll..." My voice slurred as the last word left my lips, and I attempted to stand, instantly collapsing the moment my feet touched the ground. I blinked a few times, and each time it took me a little longer to open my eyes until everything went dark.

When I finally opened my eyes again I was inside a large metal dog crate. Beneath me was a sheet and a bowl of water beside my head. I sat up slowly, a small sharp pounding starting in my right temple. I squinted in the dim light, I was in the same room but the table had been removed and the cage replaced it. The door was the only source of light, it shone in from the small window towards the top. I licked my lips only to find my tongue felt like sandpaper. I lifted the bowl of water and took a few drinks to get rid of my cotton mouth. I leaned forward and stuck my fingers through the cage to inspect the lock. The cage was custom, the sides were all welded shut. Unless the door was opened there was no way for me to escape. Above the door was a large clock and for awhile I felt content to just watch the time tick away.

I wondered what day it was, where I was, if anyone realized I was even missing yet. If Derek had my phone, who knew what he had managed to text to Steven. What was his plan? To keep me prisoner for the rest of my life? It was 7 hours later until he returned. I had watched every single minute as it ticked by. I heard heard the creak of the door before I saw him.

"Good evening babe, it was a long day without you." he confessed. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the back of the cage.

"Tsk Tsk, you should know better than to roll your eyes at me Gwen."

"You got what you wanted Derek, let me out of this thing." I demanded.

"Strike two, you are on a roll and I've been home less than five minutes," he scolded.

"Derek, this isn't funny anymore." His smile disappeared as he knelt down.

"Nor did I intend to be humorous. I am done with being ignored Gwen. You once swore to love me forever, do you remember that promise?"

"People change! I changed...you didn't want to change with me." He slammed his palm against the door of the cage, rattling the cage and forcing a surprised cry from my lips.

"So you fuck the first jock that looks your way?!" he demanded angrily. I hugged my knees to my chest.

"I was drunk, you and I had a fight that night. I was upset and he...he was nice to me. I apologized until I was blue in the face Derek."

"I would have forgiven you," he spat out.

"Then why didn't you?"

"I wanted you to suffer for a few weeks for the pain you put me through; instead of suffering, you took off for college."

"So you rape me, congratulations on your payback. Now what are you going to do?"

"Are you really that far in denial?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're not just here for me to use, Gwennie. I am never letting you go. Revenge was all I thought I wanted at first, but after seeing you again...feeling you beneath me...I can't let you go again."

"You didn't let me go the first time, I left. Steven is going to wonder where I am eventually."

"And I will take care of that when the time comes. You won't be in this cage forever Gwennie, just until you learn obedience."

"Obedience? Do you even hear yourself? You have gone off the deep end this time!"

"Enough! I don't want to hear another word on this subject. The sooner you adapt to the rules, the smoother life will get for you."

"What rules?"

"You will speak when you are spoken to for starters. You will follow my orders or you will be punished."

"Derek, I want out of this cage right now! You can't keep me in here like some pet!" I yelled as I kicked the side of the cage. Derek kneeled in front of the cage again and his thumb traced my cheekbone as he cradled my face gently.

"Oh, but I can, Gwennie. Now apologize." I folded my arms across my chest and shook my head. He could give all the orders he liked, I wasn't going to listen to a single one.

Derek sighed as he stood and moved to the wall, pulling down a long yellow baton with two small metal prongs at the end. I felt my stubbornness begin to fade as he approached me with the weapon. He pressed a little button on the handle and I watched as a white arc of electricity jumped between prongs, letting out a little zapping noise.

"Apologize to me Guinevere." I noticed it wasn't a phrased as a request, and I began to second guess my decision. It was going to hurt, I could tell from the sound the device made as he brought it closer.

"Alright! Alright! I'm sorry!" He held the weapon loosely at his side as he came closer to the cage and leaned forward.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it sweetheart? Now... say it like you mean it," he ordered, a sadistic gleam in his eyes. I heard the crackle of electricity as he pressed the trigger a few times. I jumped as he touched the metal with the weapon and I yelped as I felt a small shock travel through my fingertips and I hugged myself in the middle of the crate, trying not to touch any of the metal.

"I'm sorry! Please Derek, stop this." I pleaded, burying my face in my arms. I had felt guilty for so many years for the way I had hurt him, but never in my wildest imagination did I think he would ever do something like this. He set the baton down and placed his hands on his knees.

"So, do you need to use the bathroom?" I looked up at him and nodded slightly. He reached into his pocket pulling out a small set of keys and unlocked the padlock that kept me in the cage. He held out his hand and I took it tentatively. My legs ached a little as I stood to my full height and looked around, searching for something I could use as a weapon. Except most of the items on the walls were unfamiliar and I was pretty sure if I made a move right now, I would not only be stopped but he probably wouldn't let me use the bathroom. He led me out of the room and down a long hallway before stopping in front of the bathroom.

"You have 3 minutes babe, I suggest not wasting it." I walked past him into the bathroom and shut the door behind me, nearly collapsing the moment it clicked shut. I turned on the water to the sink and took the chance to glance at myself in the mirror. The cut on my neck was healing, but I knew that already from the way that it itched like crazy. My hair was a mess and after I quickly relieved myself I ran a few finger through it to try and tame it down. I jumped when I heard the heavy boom of his fist pounding on the door.

"Time's up Gwennie," he announced. My heart began to race as I quickly used my last few second to search through the drawers, but I only found them all empty. He was a few steps ahead of me, there wasn't even so much as a Qtip in the entire bathroom. The door opened without warning and Derek stood staring at me through his reflection.

"Do not make me repeat myself," he warned. I sighed as I resigned to my fate and followed him back to the room, the door locking behind us once more. He had left the baton discarded beside the cage and I leapt across the room, instantly grabbing it. It was heavy in my hand but I turned around, finger already on the trigger as I aimed for the nearest available flesh. The metal prongs touched his skin and his body went rigid, and he grunted in pain as I held the trigger down. He managed to grab the baton and jerked it from my hand between convulsions, his breathing heavy, jaw rigid.

"That was a bad choice, pet." He flipped the baton and pressed the metal prongs into my skin and I felt the searing arcs of electricity running through my body; I screamed as I tried to get away, out of his reach long enough to stand and defend myself, but he was faster and kept pressing the trigger over and over until I remained on my back, breathless and screaming with every push of the trigger.

"You see, fighting is useless, I will always overpower you and remind you of your place. Now I want you to kneel." I felt weak, tremors ran through my body as I stared up at him, squinting against the harsh fluorescent light.

"Please Derek, let me go home." Derek kneeled as he lifted my head with his hand and brought me within inches of his face.

"Sweetheart, this IS your home." He wrapped a hand in my hair and lifted me until I was on my knees and looking up at him.

"No!" I spat angrily. I would never call this place my home, I didn't care what he did to me.

"You will begin to see it that way eventually, now open up!" he demanded. I locked my lips and shook my head as I watched him slowly begin to unbuckle his belt, his jeans were next to follow. My throat went dry as I discovered this was reality, there was no waking up from this nightmare. His cock was rock hard as he shoved his jeans down past his ankles and kicked them off to the side. He stopped just as the tip of him pressed against my lips, the precum cold.

"Open up," he roughly grabbed my chin, squeezing it in the palm of his hand, forcing me to open my jaw and he didn't hesitate as he shoved himself down, past my tongue and further into my throat, causing me to gag. He held my face there as my body heaved around him, trying to shake him free so that I could return to breathing. I could feel my throat closing down around him as my vision slowly began to tunnel and just as my body began to feel weak he let go and threw me down onto the ground.

I gasped for precious air as he straddled my chest, leaning forward so that his arms held most of his weight but his knees pinned my arms to the floor. I tried to buck him off, but he was too heavy for me to budge. He pressed himself against my lips once more and when I refused to open he slapped me hard enough my head started ringing. I opened my mouth, too tired to keep fighting, and he shoved his entire length in, I could hear him moaning above me as I tasted him along the length of my tongue, I could feel the head of him as he thrust it into the back of my throat. I tried to focus on breathing as he fucked my mouth into the floor. I could feel his thighs begin to quiver and I knew he was close to cumming. His pace picked up and he started mumbling dirty things under his breath as he fucked my face harder and harder, choking me on the length of him.

Derek cried out as he came, keeping himself buried in my throat, shooting every last drop down, forcing me to swallow. When he finally pulled away I coughed and sputtered as I sucked in more air.

"I am showing you mercy when you think about it, I could easily just kill you; slowly torture you even, but I have decided to keep you instead. Now the least you can do is repay my kindness by sucking my dick without such a battle," he scolded.

"Your lucky I don't bite it off!" I growled, voice rough, throat feeling sore and stretched.

"You better watch what you say to me." I looked up at him with a scowl and wanted so badly to wipe the arrogant look off his face. He had all the power and control and he knew it; I had always hated that about him. His other hand came out of nowhere and slapped me hard.

"Wipe that look off your face, I don't like it," he ordered. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my face, I did not want him to slap me again.

He stroked the side of my face, running his hands through my hair as he did, softly combing through the tangles. I clenched my fist but said nothing.

"Now, get back in the cage."

"Derek, please." He pointed and snapped his fingers as he stared down at me and I sniffled as I climbed into the metal crate. Derek locked the door and patted the top of the cage.

"Be a good girl and eventually I won't have to lock you up anymore."

"You don't have to do anything. You choose to do this. You even prepped for it. I believe that's considered premeditated, but you should know that since you're the lawyer."

"Talk back all you like but when I pull you back out of there, it will be your ass that suffers the consequences. I'm keeping track, are you?" I pressed my lips firmly together and glared at him as he blew me a kiss and walked away.

12