No Worries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt chuckled. "Never been there though I've heard it's pretty. No. I live in New York. I was in Baltimore on business yesterday."

"OH!" She exclaimed. "I have never been to New York. In the city?"

"Manhattan, yes. You're only four hours from New York City and have never been there?" He could not imagine anyone not seeing the grandest city in the world, in his humble opinion.

Sabrina flushed. "Yes. My ex-husband always said he would take me there, but we never went."

Ex-husband, she had said. His mind had hoped she was indeed single like him. "Sorry. Didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

"Don't apologize," she admonished him. "It was over and done with years ago. I have no regrets about my life."Well, perhaps one, she thought wryly. The waiter brought their food then and they ate while still chatting. He informed her that yes, the skating rink in Central Park was as magical as she had seen in the movies. She had told him about the view from the Lincoln Memorial at night in DC, when he said he'd only been there during the day.

"There is nothing more spectacular than the view of the city from the Empire State Building though," he told her. "Like that movie, an Affair to Remember... or Sleepless in Seattle depending on your taste in classic movies." He grinned.

She laughed and his heart lurched. It was like an angel. Who could have imagined that Matt would fall in love with a stranger this quickly? In love? The thought pulled him up short. What other feeling made him feel this incredible? She was smart, gorgeous, witty... perfect. He knew she was years older than him, but her maturity was as enticing as her youthful laugh.

"So..." she started. "Tell me about Matt."

He leaned back in his high-back chair and sighed. "Not much to tell. I grew up on Kauai, but I was born in Austin, Texas. My parents were married because of me." He blushed. "You know my dad died when I was seven. My sister was four, so she doesn't remember him at all. Mom never remarried. Tutu, that's my grandmother, her mom, lives with Mom now and Jennifer is a senior at HU on Oahu. I moved to New York after I graduated from high school and completed my degree at NYU. I prefer the hustle and bustle of the city to the laid back atmosphere of Kauai. And you Sabrina?"

"Born and raised in Denver. My brother was ten years older. Dad died shortly after he did... of a broken heart we think. Mom went crazy with grief and was hospitalized shortly after. She died five years later. I was married once for two years. He wasn't faithful. We had met in college in Denver, but his family was originally from Baltimore so when we married, we moved. I love it in Maryland, so I stayed even after the divorce."

"You have no other family?" he asked.

Sabrina shook her head. "My family is all gone."

"You're alone." It wasn't meant as a condolence, but more of an assurance to himself that she didn't have a boyfriend lurking. She nodded. For clarification, he added, "No boyfriend that is going to come after me for making passes at his woman?"

She smiled at him and shook her head again. "ARE you making passes at me, Matt?"

"Not yet," he grinned. "If I was making a pass at you, I'd do this." He softly touched her cheek and ran his thumb over her luscious red lips. He leaned closer to her and their lips met softly. He tentatively flicked his tongue and as she opened her lips, the kiss deepened.

Sabrina blushed deeply as she moved away, fully ware that they were two strangers in a very public place. He wanted to apologize for his actions, but why? He'd done nothing wrong. He had kissed a beautiful woman with whom he had a deep attraction.

He paid the tab and held out his hand again for her to hold. The sense of 'right' returned with him, Sabrina thought to herself. They had almost seven more hours before landing in Honolulu where she would go to her hotel room and sleep before beginning the final leg of her journey on to Sydney. They would part ways and probably never see each other again, but she enjoyed his company immensely and was glad she had found a new friend.

Matt was in love. How is could have happened so quickly, he didn't know, but it was. Sabrina was everything he could have dreamed of in a woman. She was stunningly gorgeous, breathtakingly witty and sincerely charming. On the flight to Honolulu he thought about taking her to meet his family. Perhaps on her return trip back to the States. He knew without a doubt that his mother, his sister and, of course, his grandmother would love her. She seemed to have a glowing magnetism that eased people. She was a natural "people person" and, he thought, she would make one hell of an advertising agent. He laughed to himself that he should be so lucky to have her in the same business as he was in. Her job in the government though, he suspected, was also people related. Perhaps she was an aide for an emissary or something like that. All he knew was that this "secretive mission" that she was on was for a meeting that would only last a few hours, a little sightseeing in Sydney and then the long flights back home to Baltimore.

"Have you ever been to Australia before?" he asked her casually.

"Oh no!" she laughed. "I had to get a passport specifically for this trip. I've never been outside of the Continental US before now."

Matt himself had been to Australia several times. The most recent was last week when he tried, and failed, to get the account of Anderson and Associates in Sydney. Quite suddenly a thought came to his brain. Would she think him crazy? Would she be willing to spend more time with him?

"I have been several times," he said slowly. "I would love to show you the sights. There is a restaurant close to the Opera House that is to die for!"

Sabrina's heart fluttered. She longed to spend more time with him. He had such a magnetic appeal that she found herself nearly hanging on every word he spoke. They had discovered much about each other in these long hours in the air, but she longed... no craved... to know more. "I wish you could," she shyly replied.

"It can be done."

"How? You are supposed to meet your family for your sister and grandmother's birthday party!"

"That's not until NEXT weekend," he stressed. "I am actually just beginning my two-week vacation and right now I think I have a desire to vacation in Sydney."

She was frugal with her money and could not understand how anyone could just fly to Australia on a spur of the moment whim, though she desperately wanted him to just that. She was not eager for their time together to end.

She laughed. "Just like that, huh? You will purchase a ticket to Sydney, just to show me the sites and take me to dinner?"

"Just like that," he agreed. "It's called a Corporate Credit Card. Granted I might have to say that I wined and dined a client to justify flying all the way there, but indeed there is an account there that we would like to acquire, so...." He trailed off. "It can be done. The question is, do you WANT me to accompany you all the way to Sydney, stay a few hours, wine and dine you and then fly back with you to Hawaii?"

Sabrina pondered. "I do have my meeting at nine. It shouldn't last longer than a few hours though." She sighed heavily. Gods yes, she wanted to spend more time with him. The more they talked and got to know each other, the more she wanted him close to her.

"I can find something to do with my time," he laughed and then laced his fingers through hers. "I would love to be with you, for however long this lasts." They both had half-smiles on their faces as each had come to the realization that their time together was brief. But it didn't have to be. Manhattan was only four hours from Baltimore and only an hour or so by plane. And there was still that rumor floating that he would get promoted to the Baltimore office. Their brief relationship high in the air could continue on the ground.

He had a sudden image of the future with her. He imagined inviting her over for dinner: he was a very good cook. He would propose a toast to their budding romance, which would swiftly lead to a seduction, he surmised. Somehow he knew that bedroom activities with Sabrina would be fiery and passionate beyond his wildest dreams. His cock twitched in his khakis at the thought.

"What are you going to do in Honolulu for fourteen hours? Can I show you the sights there too?" He playfully asked. But his mind wasn't on showing her the white sandy beaches or seeing the surf pound against the rocks. His mind was now focused on her white creamy skin and pounding himself into her slick core over and over again.

"My assistant made arrangements for me to sleep at the Holiday Inn close to the airport. She knew it would be after midnight my time when I arrived." Her blush told him that she hadn't wanted to mention to him a "hotel" or "sleep" or any of those words associated with possible sex.

"Perhaps a late dinner then," he suggested. "I'm sure you will be hungry again after our long flight from LA. And then I could safely see you to your room, tuck you in, theoretically of course, and meet you in the lobby before our flight to Sydney." It was a safe plan, he thought, but not the one he really had in mind. If her response to him was any indication, he would be kissing her goodnight in her hotel room and possibly, just maybe, getting to know her body a little more intimately. Goodness knows his blood heated when they held hands and from the light kiss they had shared. He could only imagine how hot it would make him to kiss her more thoroughly... to run his hands across her smooth skin... to caress and arouse her until she begged him not to leave.

Sabrina's stomach completed a somersault at the thought of him tucking her into bed. Even theoretically. She felt the moisture pool between her thighs as very sinful thoughts flashed unbidden to her mind. She knew that she felt a very strong attraction to Matt, but he was still a stranger to her. It was true they were getting to know each other more with each passing moment, but her mind, as well as her heart, was still on guard.

It had been literally years since she had been intimate with a man. Her divorce from Richard had been finalized now for over eight years! She had always been secluded and alone since then. She had had a few dinner dates, but nothing had progressed beyond a lingering goodnight kiss at her door. There had never been that spark of desire with any of the men she had dated in the past. But now there WAS a spark. With Matt. She had been aware of her sexuality and thought she was a fairly attractive woman, but knew in her heart that the next time she thought about giving her body to a man would have to be almost magical. With Matt there would be magic, she was certain.

Sabrina looked deeply into his blue eyes and set her palm against his cheek. "Dinner would be lovely." From there, after dinner... well, she would wait and see. Her attraction to Matt was strong and she felt that if he persuaded her even a little, she more than likely would fall willingly into his arms.

When they finally landed in Honolulu, Sabrina didn't even notice the time had slipped away and her eyes and been on Matt's face with her fingers casually laced with him as the wheels touched the ground. Her fear didn't seem to surface at all when she was with him.

Sabrina had made up her mind that if Matt didn't make a pass at her, she would try to seduce him. He seemed to be too much of a true gentleman to force his attentions on a woman. She would blatantly flirt with him at dinner, more than she already had on the flight. She wanted him. Her mind had accepted the fact that he was no longer a stranger to her after the last seventeen hours, but a cherished friend. Possibly a future lover. She had felt the connection with him and had seen the smoldering desire in his eyes.'Possible' was not on option this evening, she thought.

"I want to put my bags in my room and freshen up a bit before dinner, if you don't mind," she said after stepping off the transit bus from the airport to the hotel.

"I'll call the airlines and book my flight for tomorrow morning and find myself a room while you do that. No worries," he replied and smiled warmly at her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was beautiful, inside and out, he had learned miles above in the sky.

She gazed into his eyes, rose on her toes and kissed him lightly. "Please don't," she whispered. "I'm sure my room will be large enough to share."

Matt's temperature rose a few notches and his already semi-erect cock hardened instantly. Was she inviting him to share her room... or her bed? "Are you sure?"

She nodded and kissed him lightly again. She couldn't be aggressive. She had never been overtly sexual, but her body was now straining to be against his. She had planted the seed, now she let him be the one to make the move and nurture is to its natural conclusion... or so she hoped.

As she checked in at the front desk, Matt called the airline and reserved a seat on her flight. He had gotten the last seat. It was amazingly coincidental. They might be separated in their seat assignments, but he might be able to use his persuasive attitude on one of the other passengers and switch. They took the elevator to the tenth floor and proceeded down a hallway to the right. She opened the door and saw her luxurious suite. Debbie, her assistant, had done an amazing job on these accommodations. They each put down their luggage and looked around. There was a sitting area separated from the bed by a peninsula with cabinets. This suite was also a kitchenette.

She glanced nervously at the queen-sized bed with mirrored panels all the way to the ceiling from the small one-foot high headboard. This was a room for seduction as well as comfort. She turned to look at Matt and gathered him close, her arms around his waist. She looked up... gods he was tall... and gazed into his eyes. "Hungry?" she whispered. He nodded and as she attempted to pull out of his arms, resolving that her seduction would have to wait until after dinner, he restrained her.

"Hungry for you," he said breathlessly. His mouth captivated hers in a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing to an erotic rhythm that was their own personal tune. His hands caressed her back as he pulled her closer to him. Her whimper of desire and consent surged through his body. He was about to make love to this beautiful woman. He was about to make her his own.

Sabrina could not stop the flood of desire as it rushed through her body, even if she had tried. He was no stranger. He was much more than a friend. She felt 'right' and whole when he was near her. Her life suddenly felt complete as she melted into his arms and he carried her to the bed. She laid back in abandonment as he began to undress her. He didn't rush. She knew that he would be a gentle as well as magical lover. Their first time would be memorable for both of them.

Matt unbuttoned her blazer and slid it off her shoulders to reveal the long-sleeved silk blouse beneath. Pearl button by pearl button he opened the blouse, slowly, methodically, kissing her neck and her cheeks and her chin intermittently. Her white lacy bra held her glorious globes and he could see her nipples peaked through the fabric. She desired him as much as he desired her. God how he wanted to rip the rest of her clothes off to see her naked form, but he restrained his haste. He wanted to savor this moment... every moment with her.

As Sabrina watched him she felt a burning need. She needed to look at him as he looked at her. He kissed her lightly on the lips and trailed down to the valley between her breasts as his thumbs ran circles around her peaked nipples. She inhaled sharply at the sensation that was driving her mad with desire. He unfastened the front enclosure of her bra and released one breast and then the other from the confines of the fabric. The rush of air on her breasts made them tingle even more... until his lips kissed them... until this tongue flicked her nipples one at a time, causing her to arch up off the bed and closer to him. She released a low moan as he began to suckle her breasts.

As his tongue lavished attention on her nipples and her breasts, his fingers skimmed over her flat stomach to the waistband of her skirt. He deftly unbuttoned and then unzipped it. He was a very skilled lover. His mouth trailed kisses across her stomach as his hands tugged the fabric from her waist. She raised her hips slightly so that he could slip off the skirt and toss it aside like her had her blazer. Her arms were still encased in the silkiness of her blouse and her bra was still over her shoulders.

Freeing the short skirt from her hips and legs he saw her matching white lace panties with suntan colored thigh highs. "I've always wanted to make love to a woman while she wore stockings and high heels," he laughed.

Her left eyebrow shot into her brow as she said, "You've never?" He shook his head. "Well then, by all means leave them on... though I don't have the high heels." Her pumps had been kicked from her feet before she had landed on the bed.

"Next time," he whispered against her lower abdomen as he slid her damp panties from her hips. He brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply which aroused Sabrina to no end. He smelled her essence and soon she knew he would taste her as well.

Matt was delighted to find her mound almost completely shaved with only a ball of tight auburn curls above her hood. He tickled the hair softly with his fingertips as his tongue slipped in her core and she moaned with approval. Her honey was the sweetest he had ever known. He longed to lick every drop. His hands meandered back up to her nipples as his mouth ravished her pussy. He tweaked her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and was thrilled to her a pip of a scream escape her lips.

She caressed his head with her hands, urging him closer to her. She felt her impending orgasm and it was upon her before she realized that they had barely just begun.

"Come to me, my love," he crooned between licks. "Let me taste your explosion, Bree."

As her muscles tensed beneath him, her fingernails digging into his scalp, she screamed his name long and hard. "Ohhhhhh gods Maaaaaaaaaatt!"

He was pleased that he had brought her to orgasm with only his tongue and his fingers. He had always made a habit to please his lovers before he came himself, but with her it was even more special. He always wanted to please her, in every way. He stood above her as the rush of desire subsided from her. He would bring her back up again, he knew. He was more hurried now with his own clothing and pulled his shirt off over his head, kicked off his shoes and thrust his pants and boxers to the floor. Stepping out of them and looking at her again, he realized she had tossed her blouse and bra to the side. She was gloriously naked in front of him except for the silkiness of her stockings. It was a vividly erotic picture.

His knees pushed her thighs apart further and he positioned his long cock above her wet pussy. He wanted to enter her with one swift thrust, eager to claim her, but his entrance was slow, inch-by-inch, filling her completely. With a sigh of deep contentment he eased all the way into her and kissed her lovingly on the lips. "You are so perfect for me," he sighed again. "You wrap around my cock like a slick, silken vise."

"Mmmmm," she agreed. "You do seem to fill me wonderfully well."

His thrusts in and out of her wet hole were languid at first, wanting to make this wonderful moment last forever, but as her fingernails began to rake his back and her silk clad thighs wrapped around his hips, pulling him closer into her, the desire was overwhelming. His cock moved in and out of her slickly and more rapidly. Her breath was ragged through soft moans of desire. As her pussy walls clenched around his cock with her orgasm, his cock had no chance but to obey the command and come with her. The pleasure of release as he squirted his seed deep into her womb was indeed magical and gazing into her crystal blue eyes as they rode the waves of passion together, he knew he saw fireworks within her pools.