No Worries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven... even though you are my brother, you are the most wonderful, sensitive, romantic man in the whole wide world. I want to be with you forever."

He kissed her more passionately and slipped his tongue into her mouth. His hands caressed her head and her back. He nuzzled her neck and bit gently as she moaned with desire. She couldn't believe this was happening. Her own brother, whom she'd loved forever, wanted her. He wanted her as a man wants his woman.

Steven swept her into his arms and carried her into the bedroom and placed her gently on the bed. "I want to make love to you Sabrina. I want to make you mine forever and ever. Do you want me, Bree? Do you love me as much as I love you?"

"Oh God yes, Steven. Make me yours. You will be my first and only love."

He knew then that she was a virgin. He would be making love to his virginal sister. He wanted to show her how much he loved her and would be gentle with her. He undressed her slowly, taking off her sweater and then her jeans, leaving her clad in her panties and bra. Her breasts swelled with each breath in anticipation. "My God you're more beautiful than I imagined." He lay down beside her and kissed her neck and chest as he unhooked her bra. Her breasts sprang free when he loosed the material completely and threw the bra to the floor. He took one nipple in his mouth and suckled gently... lovingly... as the other was caressed by his thumb and forefinger.

Sabrina moaned beside him and arched her back. She pressed her fingers into his hair, pulling him closer to her ever-tightening nipples. "Touch me... please touch me," she whispered.

He knew what she wanted and reached his hand down to cup her mound through her panties. Sabrina moaned again. He slipped his hand into her bikini briefs and touched the auburn curls lightly. "I want to see you," he said quietly. "All of you." He stood up and slid her panties from her thighs and down her legs. She smelled so sweet and he longed to taste her. As she kicked the panties from around her ankles, Steven brought his tongue to her young clit. She tasted like heaven... exactly as he'd known she would.

"Oh god, Steven! Yes! That feels so good." Her breaths were becoming more shallow and she screamed out again as he slipped one and then two fingers inside her. Her hips arched up off of the bed and she fucked his hand.

"Bree... baby... I can't wait. I need you." She nodded and he got undressed quickly. He positioned his cock over her hole and whispered, "I don't want to hurt you."

Even as he entered her slowly it didn't hurt. She felt full... full of him, but it didn't hurt. Until all of a sudden he slammed home and a sharp pain ripped throughout her body. "No... no... no!" she cried. He lay still on top of her, allowing her body to grow used to him and then he slowly started moving.

"Do you want me to stop, Bree?" She shook her head. The pain was easing quickly and being replaced by a pleasure she'd never felt before. His cock sliding in and out of her felt so perfect... so natural... so right. He was made to be inside of her and she was made to wrap around him. They had been made for each other. As Steven thrust into her again and again, she felt more and more like she was climbing towards the heavens. As he screamed her name and said, "Oh baby, I'm coming," she finally reached nirvana and touched the stars.

Dinner had been forgotten and they made love three more times that night, each as gentle as the first time, but still building with passion. Sabrina had no doubts in the world that she had found the man of her dreams and was amazed that he'd been in her life for so long and she'd never realized it.

As she drove him to the airport the next morning, Sabrina had never been happier in her life. They had made vows to each other last night. They would move to a small town, an hour outside of Seattle and live as man and wife. He would still be able to see his children every other weekend and she would use her middle name, Leanne, in hopes that Michelle would never find out the truth.

As he was about to board the plane, he kissed her passionately again and they both started crying. "I'll be home soon, love. No worries." Sabrina had seen another couple close to them saying goodbye and asked the woman to take a picture of them. Steven posed with his arm around her as she looked up at him with adoring eyes. He kissed her quickly again and disappeared down the ramp.

Six days later he was dead.

She moved home to be with her grief-stricken parents and saw her father waste away. He was devastated by the death of his only son. A year later, she and her mother placed him in the ground next to Steven. Less than a month after that her mother had to be institutionalized.

Her grief at losing not only her brother, but also her soul-mate, could only be released and controlled when she started therapy. It was through the therapy sessions that Richard, her psychologist, had convinced her that what Steven had done was wrong and illegal and she had felt ashamed that she had given in to passion with her own flesh and blood. She hid the dark memories away, deep in the recesses of her mind. She married Richard two years to the day after Steven had been killed. They moved to Baltimore but were divorced three years later.

"No... no...no," she cried out. The pain of loving and losing Steven was returning all over again.

"Shhhh.... Baby.... I'm here. No worries, love, I'm here."

"Oh Steven! I thought I'd lost you forever!" She clung tight to him and cried until her tears were dry and her sobs were tiny hiccups. It was then that she looked up into his face and realized it wasn't Steven, but Matt instead. She tried to pull away, but he held her tight.

"Sabrina, please... please don't pull away," he begged her.

"Matt," she sighed. "I can't love you... I just can't." He still held her tight until she said she had to use the bathroom.

She stayed in the bathroom a very long time and finally came out when she'd heard the front door open and close. Matt had left. His suitcase was gone and she was alone. She'd never felt more alone in her life, but knew it was better this way.

* * *

Matt felt helpless. He knew Sabrina was reliving Steven's death all over again, but she wouldn't let him console her. She only saw him as a sick, twisted pervert who'd fallen in love with her... his aunt. She needed time alone. They both did.

He packed up his suitcase, got dressed and went down to the lobby where he sat at a table alone eating the complimentary continental breakfast. He picked up his cell phone and hit "3" for the speed dial to the one person he knew he could talk to.

"Hi Jen, it's me.... Yeah I'm in Honolulu.... No, won't be home for a few more days. Something has come up.... You'll never guess who I met on the plane out of Baltimore.... Dad's sister, Sabrina... Yes, really.... I'm flying to Sydney with her for a few days... Why? I'm not sure Jen. I need to be with her right now. Something has happened and neither of us can be alone right now.... Yeah, it's about dad, but more complicated.... I'll talk to you when I get back on Kauai.... Yeah.... And Jen? Don't tell mom.... Love you too. Bye."

He watched her from afar, longing to be near her again, but knowing he couldn't. He saw her come down from the room, check out and take the shuttle to the airport. He would be on the same plane, but due to his last minute booking he knew it was unlikely that they would be sitting together. He needed to figure out a way to talk to her... convince her that what he had felt for her... what he still felt... and what she felt ... feels... for him is not wrong, but magical and wonderful ... and in his eyes meant to be.

When he took the next shuttle fifteen minutes later he had decided he would proceed with his business plan and try to schedule a meeting with Anderson and Associates and in the meantime follow Sabrina and keep her safe. He'd be staying in the same hotel as she was and he couldn't watch her 24/7 but he wanted to keep his promise to his dad... to keep Bree safe.

He followed her through the airport security, about a dozen or so passengers between them, and then to the gate. She sat down, took out her book, the same one she'd been reading when they met and began to read. She was acting like nothing was wrong. Like their one night of incredible passion didn't mean anything to her. Matt was starting to get furious when he noticed something. She hadn't turned a page in the book for nearly five minutes and even from a distance he saw tears on her cheeks. It took every ounce of self-control that he had not to rush over to her. He saw an elderly woman hand her a handkerchief and sit down next to her.

"There, there, dear... no man is worth crying over."

Sabrina looked at the embroidered piece of linen, then at the woman and tried to smile. "How do you know I am crying about a man?" She tried to laugh, but the pain was too great.

"The look in your eyes... a longing. You are wanting to be with him right now."

Sabrina nodded. "But I can't."

"Love is a powerful thing, dear," the old woman took Sabrina's hand in her own. The withered thin fingers were caressing Sabrina's knuckles. "You are in love with him." Sabrina nodded again. "Is he in love with you?"

"Oh yes I think he is." Her reply was a half-laugh and half-sob.

"Then I don't see the problem."

"It's complicated," Sabrina sighed. "We can't be together. He's... much younger."

"So? My Ari was 10 years younger than me. Gave me three beautiful girls and 42 wonderful years before he passed on."

Sabrina sighed. It wasn't Matt's age of course but his relation to her, but she couldn't tell this woman that.

"So what is so complicated? He in jail or something now?"

Sabrina laughed at the absurdity. In the short time she had known him; she knew that Matt was the most honest, law-abiding person she'd ever met. With the exception of her.

"No, but you're closer to the truth."

"I'm no judge and jury. God's gonna do that. But one thing I do know is that God is pure love and when two people are in love and should be together, nothing else matters... and I do mean nothing." The old woman stressed the last word and squeezed Sabrina's fingers.

"Even if being together breaks the law?" Sabrina asked quietly.

The old woman was silent for a moment, but then nodded her head as if she understood. "Silly thing about laws. Some are made to protect us. Some are made just to keep the self-righteous busy butting their noses into other people's lives. A person should make their own moral laws and stick to them."

"But in everyone's eyes it's wrong." Sabrina's voice was barely a whisper, but apparently the old woman had excellent hearing.

"Everyone? Who's everyone? Who lives your life but you? I'll tell you what's wrong. Seeing you here crying your eyes out over a young man who is obviously very close to you... perhaps even as close as a family member might be... when it's plain as day you love him."

Sabrina looked into the woman's gray eyes... so full of wisdom. This woman understood, and she wasn't judging Sabrina in the least. Not all of society would be so forgiving, but this woman was. "Was your Ari... close to you?" Sabrina asked.

"My dear sweet brother Ari," the woman answered very softly. "I loved him with every breath I had... still do." Her gray eyes, wrinkled at the corners with years of smiles and laughter, were beginning to mist over. The old woman looked over Sabrina's shoulder and smiled as if picturing her long lost love in her mind.

"Thank you..." Sabrina started but realized the woman had never given her name.

"I'm Kalli. Kallipygos. Our parents were historians of ancient cultures."

"Thank you Kalli," Sabrina gathered the old woman into her arms and hugged her tight. "I will find him and tell him."

"Do it soon," Kalli said. "You will both be happier for a much longer time."

Sabrina nodded and looked around the airport terminal. She saw him leaning against a wall, his arms folded in front of his broad chest. He wasn't smiling, but when their eyes locked he looked hopeful. Without warning, Sabrina flew out of her chair and rushed into his arms. They kissed passionately without a care as to who was watching them.

Kalli smiled as she watched them. "Another one, Ari... we brought another couple together," she whispered.

In her mind she heard him answer. Indeed we did my goddess.

* * *

Matt had arranged to switch seats with the woman who was assigned next to Sabrina on the flight to Sydney. They spent the entire trip holding hands but not speaking too much. There would be time later for them to talk. Right now they were content to just BE with each other.

When they finally checked into the hotel in Sydney it was nearly five in the morning according to their internal clocks, but early evening in the capital city of Australia. It had been two emotionally exhausting days for them both. They wanted to just sleep together... naked bodies pressed close to one another... and not worry about the world outside.

Matt checked his voice mail before joining his beloved in bed. It was still the businessman in him to do so.

"Matthew McKenzie!" He groaned internally as he heard his mother's voice. "Where the hell are you and why are you with that slut?"

*

Thank you for reading my story. Please vote and leave comments. I always enjoy hearing what others think of my work. This is not the end of the story for Matt and Sabrina. There will be more chapters. I hope you will continue to encourage these lovers to fight for their right to be together by reading the subsequent chapters when I post them.

12