No Worries Ch. 03

Story Info
Sabrina and Matt continue their time in Sydney.
4k words
4.66
38.1k
20
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to my brother. All events are fictional and all characters are over the age of eighteen.

Thank you to all the readers who have emailed me about this story and for your support. I am glad that Matt and Sabrina's story has touched you in some way. A writer lives for encouraging words from his/her readers :-)

I want to give special thanks to my editor, honeywldcat.

Matt firmly pushed the thoughts of his mother's hurtful words far into the recesses of his mind, wanting only to concentrate on the love of his life. He watched her undress, slowly, methodically, almost seductively. If he hadn't known she was dead tired he would have thought she enticed him on purpose. He saw her slip into the coolness of the sheets and relax on her back with her right arm above her head making her right breast peak from beneath the sheet.

She opened one eye and looked at him. "What are you waiting for? An invitation?" She winked at him and he undressed quickly and slid into the sheets next to her, their naked flesh barely touching.

Matt rolled onto his side and let his right hand gently caress her face. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling, but he could tell she wasn't asleep yet. "You are so beautiful," he whispered softly. He wanted to memorize every inch of her. His fingertips brushed her forehead and then her cheeks. His index finger traced the curvature of her ear and her neck. Sabrina moaned slightly as he brushed lightly there.

Matt couldn't resist any longer and set his lips in motion in place of his fingers. He loved the taste of her skin. As he kissed her neck, she arched her throat back, giving him better access. He worked his way to her peaked breast, the nipple already pebbly hard. Matt took it between his lips and Sabrina moaned. He rolled her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger while his tongue lapped at her right nipple.

He took his mouth away briefly and looked at her face. She was an angel: erotically beautiful even with her gorgeous blue eyes closed. "I know you're tired, Bree," he started to say and then her eyes flew open.

"Don't stop," she panted. "Don't you dare stop, Matthew McKenzie." It was a command from his lover that he wouldn't disobey and he chuckled slightly as he set his lips to her breast again.

Matt loved the sensation of her budding nipple within his mouth and as his tongue and teeth caressed it her heard her moan once again. His right hand traveled softly along her stomach and towards her mound. He could only imagine how wet she was for him. He found the soft ball of curls above her hood and felt their dampness. As he slid his fingers along her slit, she moaned. She was very wet and ready for him. He trailed a stream of kisses down her body towards her feminine core. Her essence was intoxicating. As she ran her fingers through his dark hair, pushing him towards her center, he inhaled deeply before he teasingly licked. Her sharp intake of breath told him that she was enjoying his ministrations.

His nose found her clit and rubbed lightly there while his tongue delved into her wetness. He could dine off of her pussy forever, never eating another bite of solid food, and be blissfully happy and satisfied. Sabrina moaned and panted in unison to his licks and sucks. He couldn't get enough of her. Matt wanted to make love to this beautiful woman every day for the rest of his life. His goal in life was no longer concentrated on getting the big promotion at work. His lifelong ambition now was to please and take care of Sabrina. He wanted to fill her with his seed, feel their babies grow inside of her. He wanted nothing more than to see their baby suckle on his lover's beautiful breast.

She orgasmed loudly as his mouth was flooded with her juices. He consumed every drop until her clit was too sensitive to touch. He kissed his way back up her stomach and to her lips where she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. She kissed him greedily as he sank his rock hard cock into her glistening core. He brought her to a crescendo again with his thrusting as she clamped her vaginal walls around his throbbing member in ecstasy; he filled her with his life-giving seed, praying that she would conceive his child.

Matt woke up and realized he was still inside of her though he had slipped most of his weight off her torso. "I love you, Sabrina," he whispered as he slowly started to withdraw.

"If you love me then you'd better keep that stiff cock of yours inside me," she hazily replied.

He chuckled lightly, shifted position just a bit so he was more on the bed and not weighting her down and fell asleep again, connected in the most intimate of ways to the love of his life.

Real life intruded in the morning as he felt Sabrina disentangle their bodies and head for the shower. He very much wanted to join her, soaping her body, washing her intimately, but his body was weak and he didn't move. He next felt the brush of her lips against his and then heard the hotel door opening and closing. It occurred to him that she was on her was to her business meeting and yet he didn't even know what she did for a living. It didn't matter. He would spend the rest of their lives together getting to know everything about her.

Matt rolled onto his side and looked at the vacant side of the bed. She'd been gone only a few minutes and yet he felt a void without her. He showered, shaved and dressed and then took a short walk down to the trade district. He loved Sydney and how everything was in fairly close vicinity to the main harbor.

As he window shopped he was still thinking of how much he longed to know Sabrina better. What was her favorite color? Her favorite flower? Did she collect any trinkets? Did she wear more gold or more silver jewelry? His last thought occurred in front of a window display at a jeweler where a cascading teardrop set of earrings and a necklace caught his eye. Each earring and the necklace had three teardrop diamonds hanging vertically. The middle one was slightly larger than the top one and the bottom one was ever larger than the other two.Past, Present and Future, read the advertised sign.

As he was contemplating the purchase of this glorious set for Sabrina, his phone rang. His mind hadn't processed the thought that he and Sabrina had never exchanged phone numbers when he answered the call without looking at the caller ID. "Good morning! I was just thinking about you," he said cheerily.

"Were you now? How nice of a son to think about his mother."

Matt's smile faded instantly as he heard the sarcasm in his mother's voice. "Of course, Mother," he lied. "I got your message late last night."

"Is she with you?" his mother demanded.

"No." Truth.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know." Truth again.

"Well it's good you're not seeing her again."

"I didn't say that, Mother."

"What?!" Matt had to take the phone away from his ear as her shrieking nearly pierced his eardrum. "That hussy was never anything but problems for our family! I cannot believe you are going to see her again!"

"Damn right I am, Mother." Matt was angry for the first time in his life. He knew his mother was a strong-willed person but he never believed she could be so judgmental and bitchy.

"Think of me!" she shrieked again. "That woman has caused me pain my entire adult life. Me! Your own mother should be more important to you than your father's sister."

He sighed, knowing his mother was on the verge of hysterical tears. "What did she do to you, Mother?" He could hear her sobbing now. She couldn't speak any longer as the loud cries and wails filled his ear. "Mother, I'll be home the day after tomorrow. We can talk then."

"Okay," she said softly and then hiccupped. "But, Matt, please don't see her. She's nothing but trouble for our family."

"I can't promise you that, Mother. I won't. Sabrina McKenzie is in my life for good."

His mother's voice was low and serious as she stated, "It's her or me, Matthew." Then he heard the click of disconnection.

Her, his mind made the swift decision before he marched into the jewelry store.

* * *

He was waiting in the hotel lobby for Sabrina when she returned from her meeting. She saw him and flew into his arms planting kisses on his cheeks, his chin and his mouth.

He laughed at her exuberance. "The meeting went well?" She nodded as her fingers laced behind his neck and she looked into his eyes. "Well then, we need to celebrate. I want to take you sight-seeing, remember? Wine you and dine you?" He winked and she giggled, nodding in agreement again.

"I need to change clothes first," she said. She wore a conservative dark navy skirt with a matching blazer. Her silvery top shimmered beneath the coat. Her auburn curls were pulled away from her face, fastened with two jewel-studded combs. In his mind he was glad he'd purchased silver as it looked very becoming on her.

They rode the elevator in silence, holding hands. Even in the hallway to their room they were both quiet with their own thoughts. As soon as Matt opened the door with the key card and they were inside, Sabrina pinned him against the door, stretched on her tip toes and kissed him passionately.

"I need you," she whispered. "NOW!"

He lifted her skirt and tore away her soaking wet panties while she unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. Sabrina had barely gotten his slacks over his hips when his rock hard cock filled her in one deep thrust. They moaned in unison at the perfect sensation of their joining. It was hurried and frantic and messy, but their passion for one another was out of control. Sabrina orgasmed with a cry as Matt's sticky seed of life flowed into her body during his own grunt of release.

"You are mine forever, Bree," he whispered into her hair as they relaxed against the wall regaining their strength. Sheer willpower kept them standing.

His words echoed in her brain.You are mine. Sabrina had never felt more loved. The joy inside of her was squeezing her heart like a vise. She felt she would burst apart with happiness at any moment. No man – not Steven nor her ex-husband – had ever made her feel so alive. They finished undressing each other slowly with soft, languid kisses. Soon, their sweat-covered bodies were touching flesh to flesh. Sabrina took his hand, kissed his knuckles then led him into the bathroom.

Matt realized his fantasy of showering with her was about to come true. She turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, and stepped into the hot cascading water. Matt followed and kissed her softly as the water pelted her head. He realized as he gazed upon her lovely nude body that no words were needed between them. They had a sixth sense with each other and knew instinctively how to act, what to do – all without words.

Sabrina took her yellow fluffy shower poof and poured some of his Axe body wash onto it. She squeezed the poof allowing the lather to build and began to wash his skin. Her right hand held the poof and caressed him lovingly as her left hand followed the path of her right, rubbing the soap onto his skin. She felt his muscles, taut with anticipation beneath her left fingertips. She was trying to memorize every inch of his body.

She turned him around to wash his back and tight buttocks before, with a slight pressure of her left hand on his left shoulder, he knew to face her again. His chest and shoulders were broad. His long muscled arms were faintly dusted with dark hair. His chest had no hair where his nipples were and she gave each one a flick with her tongue before soaping them. Matt closed his eyes and allowed his body to relax to her ministrations. The soapy poof followed the thin trail of hair from his breastbone down to his stomach where it spread out in fine tight dark curls at his groin. But she didn't wash his cock just then. She leaned down to soap his firm thighs and then got down on her knees as she washed his calves and feet.

"You missed a spot," he panted.

"In time, my love." Her voice was husky with desire.

My love. Her words echoed over and over in his brain as he felt her bringing the lathered poof back up his legs, behind his knees and then he felt her lips kiss the head of his cock. It twitched and she brought her left hand up to steady it at the base. Gently scratching his balls with her pinky fingernail, the other fingers wrapped around his shaft.

She took him slowly, excruciatingly slowly into her mouth as her tongue swirled down around his shaft. He felt his cock slide down into her throat and was amazed. No woman had ever been able to deep throat him. His cock was average length, but his girth was thick. Other women complain he hurt their pretty little mouths by stretching them so wide. Sabrina didn't complain at all and Matt opened his eyes to see the love of his life bobbing her head up and down on his shaft as her hands massaged his balls. He nearly came right then. The sight of her was so incredibly erotic.

The speed of her sucking and licking increased and Matt tried to pull out. He didn't want to cum in her mouth. He wanted to flood her sweet pussy with his seed. He wanted to impregnate her. He wanted Sabrina to have his children. He was only twenty-six, but knew he was ready to settle down. He'd finally found the woman of his dreams and wanted a family with her.

She kept him firmly in her mouth with muffled cries until she finally released his cock from her mouth with a pop. "I want to see just how virile my nephew is," she huskily explained. "I want you to cum in my mouth and then you will get hard again and you will fuck my pussy." She then enveloped him again, swirling her tongue around his cock like an ice cream cone.

The mention of their relationship caught him off-guard. He had forgotten entirely about their being blood related. Sabrina was simply the love of his life, the joy of his heart. The woman of his dreams. As he looked down at her his thought was,I am fucking my aunt's mouth! And soon I will be fucking my aunt's tight pussy! The incestuous images turned him on ever more than he thought possible and he came with a roar, flooding his seed in her mouth, squirt after squirt after squirt.

Sabrina swallowed every last drop of his salty, bittersweet cum and then stood up. She kissed him softly before handing him the poof saying, "My turn."

He soaped her body, just as she had his and to his surprise and delight his cock was ready again to thrust into her tight cunt when she was completely covered in lather. She bent at the waist with her back towards him as she braced her hands on the tiled walls. Matt fucked her silly as her cries of pleasure echoed within the shower stall.

They dried each other with playful light kisses and licks, knowing if they made love again they might never see the sights of Sydney. Matt took her to lunch at his favorite restaurant on the harbor, complete with a view of the Opera House. Sabrina had mentioned she would have liked to gone to an opera, just to experience it once. Matt was enamored all over again. Every time she opened her pretty mouth and he learned something new about her, he fell more deeply in love.

They went window shopping after lunch and stopped in to the art museum. Sabrina was entranced by one particular statue. It was Ares holding Aphrodite in an intimate pose with her back against his chest, arms wrapped tight around one another. Matt noticed Sabrina's interest in the statue and put his arms around her, mimicking the pose.

"I love you, ya know," he whispered in her ear.

She sighed and leaned back against his chest. "I do know."

He thought it a little odd that she hadn't said she loved him too. She was probably one of those women who had been hurt badly. He knew she'd been divorced and wouldn't say those three little words until she was absolutely certain. Matt was confident that after tonight Sabrina would be certain of his love for her.

The lights of the harbor were magnificent as dusk turned to darkness after their tour around the city. Matt couldn't have planned a more romantic setting if he'd tried. They stood on the boardwalk overlooking the harbor at the Opera House when Matt suddenly pulled Sabrina into his arms and kissed her fiercely.

"I love you," he whispered into her hair as he held her close. "I want to spend every moment with you for the rest of my life."

Sabrina sighed. "Oh, Matt!" and he continued.

"I'll move to Baltimore. We can get a house with a big yard... lots of kids."

"What?" Sabrina asked incredulously.

"Will you marry me, Sabrina McKenzie? You don't even have to change your name," he joked. He started to get down on his knee as he took her hand in his, but she stopped him from bending.

"No, Matt. I can't marry you," she said with tears streaming down her face. "I care about you but we can't marry."

* * *

Matt stuffed his shirt into his suitcase angrily. He was still mad as hell. He'd watched Sabrina decline his proposal with tear filled eyes and then she calmly walked out of his life. Well, not all that calmly.

"It's a crime, literally, for us to be together, Matt," she had explained.

"No one will know. We can move somewhere where no one knows us."

She shook her head. "Your mother already knows."

Sabrina had overheard the nasty woman's message that had been left on Matt's voice mail. How could she not? That screaming harpy had always been boisterous and loud. Matt took the silver engagement ring from its box and fingered it lightly. He'd bought it on impulse right after his fight on the phone with his mother. The simple marquis solitaire diamond twinkled back at him with mischief. Sabrina had never even seen it. But she would. Someday he would find a way to make her his.

Sabrina had already left the continent earlier that morning. Matt's seat, purchased at the last minute, was on standby. He put the ring back in its case and tucked it away into the suitcase. His flight to Hawaii was now secured at eleven am. It was only 9:15 now so he decided to make one call before heading to the airport.

Might as well do some business, he thought as that was his pretense for using the corporate credit card and following Sabrina to Sydney.

"Good morning. Anderson and Associates."

"John Anderson, please. Matt McKenzie calling." He waited only a few minutes before the rough, deep voice got on the line. John Anderson was a large man with an even larger zest for life and business. Matt wanted the account simply for the pleasure of working with the man, not to mention the millions it would bring to his company.

"Matt, ole boy! Good to hear from you!"

"Good to talk to you too, sir. I was wondering if you'd given any more thoughts to our proposal that I presented last week."

"Of course, son. We signed the papers yesterday." Matt beamed. "Lovely young girl you sent." Matt's smile faded.

"Sir, I didn't send anyone. I was handling your account personally." Matt tried to keep his voice calm as he wondered who and why someone would steal his account.

"What?" John Anderson's voice boomed. "No, no. Let me see." Matt heard the shuffling of papers on the big mahogany desk he'd sat in front of numerous times. "Here it is! Sabrina McKenzie of Barkley and Baker. Same name, same company. Thought she was your pretty wife."

Matt felt the air rush out of his lungs. He'd been hit with a sledgehammer right in the chest. He groaned out loud. "Oh no, sir!"How could she do this to him? "My company is Baker, Barkley and Bradfield from New York."

"Oh my!" John Anderson was suddenly quiet. "She had a new idea she said she wanted to present. When I mentioned we were thinking of going with you... I mentioned you by name... she faltered a bit and said that she'd seen you that morning, yesterday morning it was, and you knew she had the meeting with me. Is she an imposter? The contract's not legal if she was!" Matt could hear the irritation in the man's voice.

12