Noah's Starship Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

His father knocked on our door later and Navid got up to go and answer it. Before he did though, he quickly messed up the other bed to look like he had been sleeping there. He pulled on a bathrobe and went to the door. I heard them talking in Persian and then Navid popped his head around the corner and asked if I was hungry. I nodded and he said something else to his father.

We put on nice clothes for the dinner. There was a restaurant with a view of the valley on a high floor. We had a table outside and enjoyed the cool night desert breeze. Navid let me order for myself and didn't try to push food on me.

We all talked and laughed as Navid's mother told stories of when he was younger. He and his father translated between us so I got to ask her questions about him. He had apparently always been so messy and always wanted to be in control of things. He was bossy with his siblings and friends, but always took extra care of the weaker ones.

Aside from knowing his parents would likely never accept me as his mate, it was easy to pretend. They liked me and talked to me as though they understood the relationship between me and their son. I could pretend, at least for tonight that I was having dinner with my parent in-laws. I wished it could last like this forever.

+++

Thank you for reading. Comments are appreciated. :)

-Emri