Noah's Starship Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to see Navid and his mom looking at something on his phone. I sat up slowly and backed away from his father. I must have looked terrified because he gave me a reassuring smile.

"I hope I didn't wake you. Your hand was wandering," he said quietly so as not to embarrass me in front of the others in our cabana. He gave a laugh as if it wasn't a big deal or anything to be concerned with.

"I'm sorry," I said uncomfortably and sat up.

"You already don't feel well from too much sun. Don't be concerned with it," he said and brought his volume lower.

"He is sick?" Navid said from the other couch and quickly came over.

"No, I'm fine... I just..." I said and felt a knot build in my stomach.

"What? You need bathroom?" Navid prodded.

"He's fine, just tired. We should head inside anyways. It's getting late and we should get some rest in before dinner time," his dad said.

+++

"You are sick, my love?" Navid asked when we parted ways with his parents and made it to our hotel room.

"No... I... I think I touched your dad's dick," I said with a rush of breath.

"Oh... why?" Navid asked as he guided me through the doorway with a hand on my shoulder.

"It was an accident. I woke up with my head in his lap and I thought it was you. I just grazed it and then he pushed my hand away," I tried to explain. My cheeks were burning, my heart racing. I thought he would be so angry. I felt humiliated, but I could never keep anything from him.

"So what did you think? Better than mine?" Navid made a joke of it.

"That's not funny! I can't ever look him in the eye again," I protested and smacked his chest.

"Nothing for upset about, baby. Was accident... right? You aren't try for sex with my father? I hope for I am enough for you satisfaction," Navid continued laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop! I feel awful. I'm so sorry. I... I can't ever look at him again," I felt like crying and my chest was heaving with awkward shame. Navid finally caught on and I saw his smile droop into a look of pity.

"Is no big deal. You white boys so afraid of touch another man. For us is difference. He know you have no intention to grab him. He understand is accident. And even if wasn't. You are young, so young boy. Of course you are curious," Navid opened the door to our room and pushed me inside with a gentle, guiding hand on my shoulder.

"I wasn't curious!" I protested again.

"Ok ok. Listen, my baby," Navid said as he shut the door to our room. "Only cock you ever worry for satisfy is this one." He grabbed my hand and slid it down his shorts. I gripped his fat cock, the one I dream about. I pumped it and felt it thicken up at my touch.

"Is cock enough for you?" Navid asked knowing full well I never thought of another.

"Yes sir," I admitted.

"Then you don't worry. I know my father and when he feel uncomfortable or dislike someone. He see nothing but love for you as I do. He see your innocent heart. He know you are sensitive boy. Is why he worry for you as I do. Please don't carry this burden. Is not necessary," Navid assured and kissed down my cheek. He put his hands on my shoulder and then slid them around my back to hug me against his chest.

"Can I suck your cock, sir?" I asked as I pressed against him. He pushed me off of him slightly and took my face into his hands. His eyes studied me with a heavy seriousness that always made me feel so weak.

"Please, sir," I begged. "I need it."

"You do, don't you?" Navid said as a slow grin of understanding spread across his lips.

I lowered my head to look down at his chest, but his hand lifted it again. He wasn't done studying me.

"You know I do," I whispered and pursed my lips to ask for a kiss.

"I have surprise for you," he smiled. "Is something I will like to see you in. You know you are so beautiful with nothing on... but I sometimes fantasy in my head to see you in something like this. Is in my small bag in bathroom. Go and try on for me, please?"

"Really? I'd love to! Of course!" I bounced excitedly and turned to go into the bathroom. He grabbed my arm to stop me though. He pulled me in for another kiss as our bare chests touched. I had a tent in my shorts just thinking of fulfilling whatever fantasy he had for me. I so wanted to be his dream.

I wanted to make him as happy as he made me. I'd wear a bunny costume if it turned him on. It would be weird, but I'd do it and chomp on carrots while I bounced on his cock.

I went into the bathroom and found his kit. I'd packed it with our toothbrushes, deodorant, his hair gel and all the essentials from our sink counter back home. Underneath the kit was a small zipper pouch where he usually put his razor so I didn't cut myself when digging around, but that was out on the counter already.

I found a little pink bundle of fabric and pulled at a waistband. I thought maybe it was pink briefs. He'd joked before about having me wear pink things. It was a jockstrap... well sort of. No athlete would wear this. The band was pink elastic with a narrow strip of pink satin along the center. The front was pink with pink elastic straps, but the center pouch was this completely see through white material that would have my cock on full display.

On top of that, I noticed the size was XS, extra small. He really did think of me as extra small. I got out of my swimsuit and rinsed off the glaze of sunblock and chlorine from the waterpark. When I got out I could see my shoulders were pink and my cheeks as well, but otherwise the sunblock had worked. I dried off and tried to figure out how to step into the jockstrap. This wasn't a very intuitive product. I imagined some coach showed guys this when they made the Jr. High baseball team, but in general PE classes they expect you to figure things out on your own.

I thought about asking him for help, but... He'd chosen a fantasy product that would feminize me, I wasn't going to add to it by asking how to put it on. No distress, no damsel.

"Baby?" Navid called from the other side of the door as he knocked lightly. "You don't like it? I insult you?"

"No, no," I called back. "Just give me a minute."

"If you don't like, is ok to say no. We can just make the sex. Is all I care about that you are happy and satisfy. Just come out... please?" Navid was misinterpreting my lack of ability with elastic underwear for a state of insult.

"No! I want to wear it. It's hot. I'm just um," I fidgeted with it and it slid into place. "Got it!"

"Oh! Oh good. Come out when ready please. I can no wait!" He sounded so excited.

I heard him step away from the door and I gave myself one last check in the mirror. I reached in and pushed my cock and balls into the see through white pouch and it held them firmly, pulling them up a little for display. It was odd that he chose that since he rarely addressed them. My cock was soft and only about three inches. It still looks good when it's soft. I'd never thought it looked small until I got next to him. Everything I had looked smaller next to him.

I pushed back the short wave of blonde hair atop my head, took a deep breath, and opened the door. The room was off to the right and I could see the glow of the side table lamps. He was messing around with his phone and flipping through music choices. He'd brought a little speaker that sounded pretty good. I walked out and saw him looking down at his phone. He was naked, his cock already hard and arced up to his abs.

"Is this ok?" I asked and surprised him. He did a double take and dropped his phone against the bed as soft Persian dance music filled the room. I watched his chest heave in a steady rhythm as his eyes took me in with a serious look of pensive study. I crossed my arms behind my back and shifted nervously as he appraised me.

"Fuck..." He said and shook his head slowly. "How you do not know you are most beautiful boy of my dreams?"

"You like it..." I said and stepped forward with a sigh of relief.

"I... wow, Noah. Come to me, my baby boy," Navid reached to stroke his cock as his other hand patted his thigh. I went and knelt on the bed at his feet. I leaned down and crawled up his legs on my hands and knees.

"Fuck, Noah. I can cum right now just to see you. You are my world," Navid said as my lips edged closer to his. He reached out and put his hands on my bottom. He pulled me into his chest and sat me on his lap, his thick cock sliding between my bare cheeks. He wrapped me in his muscled arms and leaned down to tongue my waiting lips. I sucked him in and melted into his chest as my cock tented the jock pouch.

"I'm so hard," I whined. "I need you inside me." His lips wrestled mine into quivering submission as only an alpha could.

"I love this. I can always access my favorite pussy when you wear this. I buy five in every color!" Navid joked as he pulled his lips from mine.

"Where did you get this?" I laughed.

"This week! I take my mother for the special Persian salon. So I have hour to kill and I think maybe I visit one of those dirty shops. You know the shops that sell things a boy like you desire? Only you are too innocent to go there. I find one and a very helpful clerk assist me to find this for you. I tell him you are very tiny with perfect bubble bottom. He ask lot of questions. I think he want to make sure I am happy customer," Navid explained.

I imagined the clerk, some trashy older gay lusting after him. He probably offered to model it for Navid and bounce on his lap so he could check the quality. My heart pounded with jealousy. Sometimes Navid could be the naive one. Maybe he knew what his alpha power held over others, but he acted as if he didn't. He acted as if people were just really nice to him.

I suddenly felt my desire to bounce on his cock, reclaim his heart dial up to full capacity.

"Anyway! He did not have too many in extra small size but I am glad I got that. This one just barely is snug for you. You really must eat more food, Noah. So beautiful, a few pounds will only increase your perfection. But I like this pink! I buy from him and he gives me the card where I can order more in your size. I also get a few others I think we will try later. I have to rush then because my mother almost finishes and then I hide the things in trunk by the spare wheel," Navid finished his harrowing tale.

"It's nice. I like feeling sexy for you," I said and bounced against his humming cock. It pulsed between my cheeks and he put a hand to my chest to stop me.

"Please, I will cum if you do this. My lap dance boy. Of course you are sexy for me. You can wear trash bags and still I want fuck you. You will always be my sexiest princess of all," He rubbed my back and kissed me again.

His arms slid down to my ass again and I wrapped mine around his neck as he raised up off the bed with me. My legs wrapped around his waist and he lowered me onto my back and hovered over me kissing me and poking his cock against my hole.

He let his lips slide from mine and then kissed down my jaw and down the side of my neck. He nibbled along my right shoulder and then down to suck and bite on my nipples as I squirmed in his arms. He kissed won my stomach and paused to give special attention to my belly button as I moaned and whined. My cock was thumping, even though his touch was nowhere near it.

"Your skin, Noah. It make any man into cannibal! So soft and delicious with youth. I want lick and taste every nibble," Navid joked.

"Yuh," I gasped as he kissed around my sensitive tummy. He loved it when a simple rub of my stomach made my cock leap to action and my whole body feel weak and needy.

He laid his cheek against my belly and looked up into my eyes. He smiled up at me.

"I listen for the baby," he joked. "As much as I plant my seed in you, I expect little Navids to grow." We laughed together. He was in such a playful mood, breaking from his usual laser focused determination to breed me.

"I wish I could. I'd have as many as we could afford," I laughed.

"I get eight jobs if it take that to support you and my children. Your beauty must be passed on," Navid said as he kissed my tummy softly.

"I know... It makes me sad that I can't have them for you." I took him seriously and ruined the joke.

"Is ok. Your body too beautiful to be ruined by child," he said and kissed on undeterred. He got to the waistband of the jockstrap and bit it with his teeth. He pulled at the elastic and growled like he was trying to fight it. His hands reached under my thighs and pushed my legs up to expose his real goal. He wanted my hole. I needed to give it.

"Yeah, fuck me please," I whined. I pushed out my ass to spread it wider so he could get to it. He kissed a wide path around my cock, but he did give it a few rubs as I held my legs up and spread for him.

"This look so good on you. So hot and it keep your cock out of the way," Navid said.

"Pesky cock... When will it learn," I scolded it jokingly.

"Is not so bad. It look just right with your size. It suit you," Navid said thoughtfully. And the he did something that surprised me. He reached for it as his tongue zeroed in on my hole. He gripped my cock as it tented the pouch and strained it. The material was remarkably stretchy though as my hard pole pushed its limits.

"Uhhh," I gasped as he gripped it and stroked it slowly. His grip felt foreign to it. His hands were bigger, stronger, rougher and my sensitive cock reacted with a series of quick, uncontrolled jerks. A dollop of precum spilled out of the tip and seeped through the material onto his fingers. He let go of my cock and reached his fingers to my lips.

"You spilled some, suck it back in," he said gently as if feeding a pet. He pushed the fingers into my mouth and I sucked them clean. I swallowed my offering, it smelled and tasted lighter and sweeter than his thick, musky protein.

"Good boy," Navid praised and slid his tongue into my hole. My body made several tight spasms as his tongue opened my runway. My hole twitched with anticipation around his fat tongue as it pushed up inside me.

"Fuck," I cried as he started to lick in forceful circles around my ring to open me for his cock. "Fuck don't stop. Oh fuck, thank you," I blubbered.

He rubbed my stomach as my cock pulsed and then went to grip it again. He began to rub two fingers around my hole and push in as his other hand pumped my cock. He must have lubed them up covertly since I could feel the normal tingling warmth of the brand we used. He was always good at stealth things like that. He was always prepared to get inside me wherever we were. I called him the sex ninja.

My body didn't know what to make of it. It was the best of both worlds as my hole was filled and my cock fucked his fist.

"Is a nice little cock, Noah. I don't know why you are shame for it," Navid observed in a casual tone as though we were just doing some normal activity like riding a bus to work.

"I wasn't... wait... Uh! I'm gonna... Oh Fuck!" I started to shoot cum in hot white ropes up my chest as my body flopped around on the bed. He took the opportunity to drive the two fingers up my pulsing hole as the chute clamped down on them.

"Yes! I love you do this it make your pussy grab on me." Navid praised. "Cum for daddy," he growled. He'd seen that in a movie we'd watched together where the guy of the couple kept referring to himself in third person "daddy" when they were in bed. He liked to pick up things that way.

"Uhh fuck me! Fuck! Love! You!" I gasped each time a hot glob shot out of my pole and hit my stomach, chest, and face. I had my legs up and pinned behind my elbows in a crab position as my stomach tensed in tight jerks each time a wave of orgasm hit me. My ass was on full display for him and he shoved the fingers in as far as he could.

I looked down at him as my body convulsed. Our eyes locked as he studied me. It was the first time I had cum while he truly focused on me since the very first time I'd cum with him. He was fingering me, jerking my cock, watching me with full interest.

"I love you," I breathed as I calmed down from my pleasure.

"I love you too, Noah. You know this always," Navid said with a hint of confusion.

"No, I mean it. You are so good to me. We're here to celebrate your graduation and your parents' visit... and you choose a place that I will like and do things to please me," I said as emotion filled my heart. "You really love me."

"Of course I do! Who else make me so happy?" Navid asked with shock like this shouldn't be news to me.

"I know but... Nevermind... I just... You make me so happy," I sniffled.

"Noah don't be sad. I will do anything to make you smile... I always want for your happiness. I pray to Allah everyday that you are safe and secure with me." Navid held his fingers still inside my hole and used his other hand to rub my tummy.

"You are my world," he added.

"You're mine too. Ok? You know that, right?" I asked.

"Noah," Navid breathed out a shushing noise as his wide, dark eyes focused in on me with concern. He pushed his lips into a thin line of worry. "Of course I know this. I always know this. Something happens to you, my love?"

I didn't know how to explain. It was like I wanted to communicate the power he had over me, the feeling I got when I was in his realm, but words failed me. I laid there, covered in my own cum and recovering my breath as my head swirled with emotions that didn't connect to words.

"I'm good. I just sometimes forget how much you really love me, how much you know me and care about what I want. You planned this awesome trip because you knew I would like it. You know what I like," I sniffled back my ebbing tears.

"Of course I do! Damn it, Noah! I think about you for the whole day and always want for your happy. I do everything so you have nice life, nice home, nice fucking, good safety, happy heart, happy pussy! I do all for you! I want you for life. You must understand," Navid exclaimed with wild-eyed frustration.

"I do... I get it now," I said and looked at him with pleading.

Navid sighed and slipped his fingers from my hole.

"Fuck me, please?" I whimpered. "I get it now. I promise."

He shook his head in exasperation, but his smile returned.

"My boy. My precious heart so delicate and fragile. I must do more to remind you of your safety with me. You will be mine forever so please learn soon this I love you." He chuckled as his frustration melted.

"You can start by fucking me," I said and forced a smile.

"What we will do with all this baby seed?" Navid laughed.

"I can go get a towel," I offered.

"No, no. It must be return to you. I put it back inside," he joked. He scooped up a thick dollop of it and then brought it to my hole. He pushed it inside me and squished it around in my hole. I moaned and squirmed as it hit the sensitive spots that made me hard all over again. He went for more until he'd stuffed me with my cum. My hole leaked out white juice whenever he slid his fingers inside. He nodded in approval at my sopping hole twitching for his touch.

"I should spank your pussy for make me so frustration, but I need so bad seed my boy. Your boy juice is leaking out. I need fill it with my own seed. It knows how to stay inside and plant deep in the hole. You want this?" Navid asked.

"Yes, please," I begged. My cock was already pulsing with urgency again as he pushed a third finger inside me and stretched me with expert care.

Navid gave two more shoves at me and then reached for the lube bottle. He shined his cock with oil and then knelt on the bed at my ass. He aimed his cock at me and shoved it in as he leaned over me and shoved his tongue through my lips to silence my cries. He had worked so hard to open me that my hole was ready to receive him. He filled me with what I needed as his hands slid behind my back and he lifted me off the bed.