Noah's Starship Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips wrestled mine as my cock rubbed against his hairy stomach. The tip pushed against his belly button and I humped lightly against him as we kissed.

"Settle, baby. Go slow," he admonished. He gave a light swat to my ass. My thighs were rubbing against his shaft, and probably exciting it too much. I pulled my knees up to straddle him so his cock could rest for a moment. He nodded approval and put his lips back on mine. We made out for a few minutes until I got the green light that he was ready to try again. The lube was leaking out of my hole a little, but not much since it was pointing north.

"I let you slide down it, ok? Be slow though," Navid said and pushed me back up. He reached down and gripped his cock, bringing the tip to my hole. I felt it push against the ring and I slowly raised up from his chest. I sat up, squatting over his lap as he brought me down to sit on his cock.

"Huhhhhh," I whined softly as I felt the tip poke inside me. I could never be totally ready for it, it seemed to grow each time he fucked me. He steadied me on his cock and then put his hands on my ass to slowly guide me down.

"Watch me," he warned and I forced my eyes open as I stared down at him. He could tell, just from the shape of my eyes or how they watered when it was too much or just right for me.

"Please Noah, eyes on me," he said. He knew how easily he could hurt me and it was always at the front of his mind.

"Yes sir-r-r," I nodded and bit my lip as I winced from the pressure. He let my ring adjust as he slowly slid me down on him. He kept his hands firmly gripping my ass as he lowered me down with measure progress. His eyes were struggling too, he was on the edge again and slowing down for that too.

"So beautiful, my boy. So innocent and trusting of your man. You know I will never hurt you, don't you, Noah?" Navid asked with a sudden gasp. He was ready to bury his seed, but patiently held his cock inside me.

"I know, Navii. I need you," I whimpered. I was halfway down his shaft when we had to take a break. He pulled me down against his chest and held still while kissing me and rubbing my hair. He bit and sucked on my lips, my cheek, my ear.

"Just a little more, Noah. I can go farther," Navid whispered against my ear as he pushed inside me a little more. I was pretty slicked up inside so he easily pushed in another inch before stopping again.

When he was finally in as far as he could go, he held me against his chest and then rolled us over. He didn't like me being on top. He said it felt lazy for him. He needed to "do the job," as he put it.

"Uhhh," I moaned as he started to slide in and out of me. He put a hand on the mattress beside my neck as he started to do push-ups over me. He pushed his cock deep inside me and slid it out in a slow, started rhythm. His other hand came down to caress my cheek and rub his thumb against my lips as I whined from delight.

He stuffed me with his cock as he praised me and pet my cheek. He started to work up his rhythm and I noticed him looking away from me periodically as he bit his lips and closed his eyes. Assured that I was safe, he stared away from me like there was something more interesting on the wall. He did this sometimes, saying it helped him to last longer if he could be distracted.

"Fuck, Noah. Is too good," Navid laughed as he rammed me quickly a few times and then froze with his cock lodged deep inside my hole.

"It's ok," I said and reached up to cup his cheek. He rubbed his beard against my thumb and then bared his teeth. He bit at my thumb playfully as his lips spread into a wide smile. He laughed and then gripped my thumb between his teeth and growled like a dog as he shook his head back and forth.

We wrestled around for a minute as I adjusted to his cock. We kissed each other's sensitive parts and then he paused with his nose against mine so we could take in each other's eyes.

"I can fuck now," he assured, ready to do his job inside me. I nodded and he slowly started to slide out of me as he watched me for reaction. I gasped as a wave of happy buzzed out from inside me. Reassured, he started to slide back inside me.

"Uhhhh yes, that is... yes... sir," I mumbled as he started to speed up. He leaned down and put his lips to mine as he started to hump against me, driving his tool deep inside. The heat we created, the pulsing sensations as he began to take out his primal urges on my hole, it felt like my skin came alive.

"I... love... you... Noah... You.. make... me... better... man," Navid growled, punctuating each word with a slam to my hole.

"Feels so... uh... love you too, Navi... fuck," I whined and buried my face against his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and held onto him while he pile-drived my hole with his full load. My legs were bent up and wrapped around his waist as his ass rose and fell while his cock drilled me.

"So fucking perfect, my baby," Navid arched his neck up as my teeth bit softly into the flesh of his shoulder. I've always been a chewer and with the intense shot of feelings he produced inside me, my mouth needed his skin. He never minded the little purple marks I left so long as they were below the neckline. He slid a hand up to cup my hair and then gripped it with his fingers.

I mumbled nonsense against his salty skin as I licked and sucked on his right shoulder. I tried to slow myself by classifying the smell of his sweat and committing it to memory. It was deeply masculine with a hint of exotic spice. His diet, his cologne, his hygeine products were pure Americana, but something of his native land always hung in his smell, his taste. It was part of his DNA, and I hoped he'd never lose it. His lips found my earlobe and sucked it in as his cock rammed its way in and out of me.

"Baby princess pussy so perfect like was make just to for my cock," Navid whispered. His English skills were waning in the heat of the moment. I was barely listening to his words though. That deep, sultry voice filled with lustful desire for me had my cock ready to fire off as it rubbed against his stomach.

"Fuck your boy. Seed me, Navi. Please," I whimpered against his shoulder. I was always in that half decided moment between wanting his seed and wanting this to go on forever. We may someday get to where we can have those super-long tantric fuck sessions with twelve different positions and a lemonade break, but we're usually just too needy for each other.

"You have earn this, my love. You take care for me so good," Navid assured. He gave a quick kiss to my cheek and then started to slam in and out of me with force. He drove deeper inside me to parts I hadn't yet felt.

I felt sensations shoot through me as I held on to him tightly. If I didn't bite my nails, I would have clawed him as I tried desperately to hold onto him. My body was filled with fireworks that rippled along my skin from my cock up to my neck. My head felt light as he kept pounding against my hole with his thick brown snake. His nuts slapped against my ass, sticking momentarily from our collected sweat.

I whined like a police car in heat; my gasps muffled only by his shoulder. I felt my balls pull up and then my cock, rubbing against his stomach, began to pulse.

"Uhhhhhh fuck I'm gonna," I whined and then my cock started to explode. I fired off rounds as he praised me and kept pistoning in and out of my hole to drive my engine to the limit.

"Yes, baby. Cum for me... Shoot, Noah... I make my boy finish first... always first, my Noah," Navid praised between slams of his cock.

"Uhhh fuckfuckfuck," I screamed as my body jerked and convulsed in his tight embrace. I felt my white, hot seed shoot up between our chests and mix with his sweat.

"You hole clamps to my cock when you cum," Navid observed as he kissed my forehead and rubbed my hair. "So perfect."

"Yes, fuck... yes sir... own that hole... Fuck! It's yours," I cried as my nuts emptied out over my chest. I got a shot of my cum against my lips and I instinctively licked at it. Navid laughed as he watched me cringe. It wasn't his cum. I could never taste like him.

"Fuck baby, that pussy is so tight when you cum. I am so close," Navid said and suddenly stopped. I melted into his arms as my cock finished its last send-off. I was spent and exhausted.

"Why did you stop?" I asked between gasps for air. My body was done for the night and I was quickly fading after that.

"Because so I can do this," Navid said. He held me tight against his chest and lifted me up. He raised off the bed, steadying me in his arms with his cock buried inside me. He walked us over towards the bathroom as I held on for dear life. He stopped when my back hit the wall. He put one hand behind my head to protect it and easily held me by the ass with his other. I loved that he could do that. I always felt so protected in his arms.

"Oh," I mouthed as he pressed me against the cold wall and began to fuck me with force. His eyes locked on mine as he started ramming into me again. I held on to him as my body rose and fell on his cock. He drilled me, banging me against the wall as he held me firmly and his hand rubbed the back of my hair.

"I... fuck... you... good," Navid gasped as his cock rammed inside me.

"So good," I agreed and rest my chin on his shoulder. I buried my face against his neck as he shoved into me with full force. He knocked me back against the wall as I gasped and clung to him. I felt so connected to him, tasted his power.

"I hurt you," Navid said, misinterpreting my cries as he smashed me against the wall. His arms were taking the brunt of it and I was safe in his cage of muscles. He pulled back though and pushed me against him, resting my weight against his chest.

He turned and walked us back over to the bed, but then twisted me on his cock to set me down on the bed on all fours. He was half-lodged inside my hole as he stood behind me and leaned down over my back and slid his arms around my chest. He twisted my nipples as he started to pound me from behind.

I turned back to look up at him and he kissed me with a smile as he kept hammering away at my hole.

"I so close, Noah," Navid warned. He kissed down my neck as he pounded my ass.

"Seed me, daddy," I whimpered. He felt so good inside me.

"Yes, baby. Ok... I seed you now," Navid whined as his cock tensed up and started to fire off inside me He shoved it in all the way as his body gave several quick jerks and I felt his cum fly up inside me. Navid pistoned in and out of me as his cock pulsed and filled me with cream.

"Fuck that pussy so good!" Navid howled as he filled me like a twinkie. I felt his teeth bite down on either side of the back of my neck. He pulled me up like a kitten as he buried his seed in my hole. His body shook and twisted as his hands pulled at my nipples. He shoved all the way inside me as he finished coating me with his juice.

"My Noah so good," Navid whispered as his body collapsed on top of mine. He recovered his breath as his lips caressed my neck, his nose rubbing up into my hair.

"You are my everything," Navid said as he pressed into me.

"I love you too," I said before he carried me off to the shower.

+++

"Dallas! Tonight!" Navid said excitedly when I set his breakfast in front of him.

"But I have class today," I protested. He'd just gotten off the phone with Karim. They had talked in Persian, but Navid was yelling and laughing excitedly.

"Is ok! We take late flight and tomorrow is Friday so you have no class. Karim finds big investor who wants warehouse properties in LA. He and I will put together proposal today and fly to him for meeting! So good! He has lots to spend here!" Navid's lips spread into a wide smile.

"But I was going to hang out with Erik tomorrow... you said I could. And Halloween is next week. We're supposed to get costumes! I have too much to do here and homework!" I protested.

"Baby, you go where I go!I can not leave you here. Who will watch you?" Navid shook his head.

"Watch me? Am I a puppy or a criminal?" I asked with a flash of anger.

"Noah. I don't mean this. I mean... I need you. I cannot function with you so far away and... we need the sex and... You sleep in my arms, Noah. How we sleep apart?" Navid looked concerned.

"I know... I just... I had plans. I've never been to Dallas," I lowered my eyes.

"They sell costumes there! I am sure of it! We will find them there! And you can do homework on the computer in hotel room. Mike will be there too while Karim and I are at meetings. We will take you out at night to reward hard work. Ok?" Navid urged.

"I don't even know where Dallas is... You promise that you'll let me get the costume I want?" I asked.

"If it is appropriate for my boy to wear then yes. I can not let you walk around naked with an eye patch... outside of our bedroom," Navid joked and pulled me down to sit on his lap.

I packed what we would need before he took me to class so everything was stuffed in the trunk when they all picked me up from class. They seriously ALL picked me up from class. I walked out to find three men in the hallway of the English building sitting around one of the high tables waiting for me. Karim and Navid were working on a laptop while Mike played on his phone

"I should send Mike here. He already has a degree, but at least I'd know where he was all day. It's cheaper than daycare," Karim joked when he spotted me. I didn't ask how they were doing. They seemed much better the last time we saw them. Mike laughed and fake punched Karim on the arm.

Navid's clothes made him look like a Latino guy. He had on a tight white tank undershirt with a white t-shirt over it that showed the outline of the undershirt and his handsome frame. He had on a gold chain and dark jeans with his black hair slicked back. Whenever he wore it around LA people would talk to him in Spanish. Navid would just nod and laugh like he understood. He thought it was funny.

"Noah works SO hard. He is on list of top students for his high scores. He is very smart boy," Navid beamed. He pulled me against his side and took my backpack. He was proud of me.

We spent three hours on an airplane and touched down in a very hot and humid Dallas. It turns out that Dallas is in Texas, but they didn't have any big cattle roaming near the airport. It was actually a big city, but much newer and more spaced out than LA. Karim had rented us a big SUV to impress the client. We got stuck in a little traffic, but the hotel wasn't too far away.

We pulled up to a valet at a hotel that was a shiny glass tower. We checked into a set of rooms on a high floor with a view of a lit-up skyline. Unlike the chaos of downtown LA, Dallas seemed to have theme lighting to its buildings and there was one with a big ball on top of it like a queen's scepter. Our rooms were joined by a door that both Navid and Karim opened. Their room was larger while ours looked more like a place parents stashed their kids.

We ordered dinner in the room so the guys could finish up their presentation. They worked at the table setup in Karim's room and we ate around the table in our room.

"So what has been going on? We haven't seen each other in a while," Mike noted when the men left us to go back to their work.

"Just school and home," I lamented. "He's so busy and stressed. I just try to be his comfort."

"I know... Karim says Navid has more than doubled his business. He hasn't even yelled at me for not working and spending his money. It's stressing him out too. They need more help. I tried helping him out with some of the old accounts I used to manage, but they need to hire a third," Mike said as he picked at the piece of cake he had ordered.

"I feel bad. I try so hard to make our home a peaceful place, but I haven't seen my friends in awhile. He likes to pick me up from school right when my class is out so he can rush off to another meeting while I go home. It sucks. I feel like we're some old couple," I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Noah. That's not fair to you. I drive so I get to go out and do what I want most days. I'm even helping out at the art space where I used to work part time. Karim doesn't know about it though. An ex-boyfriend runs it and Karim gets jealous," Mike said.

"What? For real? I can't even imagine what Navid would do if I did that... I'd need an ex-boyfriend first," I laughed.

"Do you wish you could get some experience with someone else?" Mike asked thoughtfully.

"I don't even know what that would be like. I'm so addicted to him... He's my world. He won't ever talk about his past guys. When I ask, he says it is not proper to discuss," I shrugged.

"Really? Karim told me about all of his guys. He still brings up some guy named Alex he met in college who was apparently an angel and could do no wrong. They were on the wrestling team together and ended up taking their work home. The guy's parents found out about Karim, forced him to never speak to him again, and sent him to the Navy. " Mike cringed. "The more time goes by, the more perfect and handsome Alex becomes."

"Maybe it's good Navid doesn't discuss it with me," I nodded.

"I'm sure he will as time goes on. He just doesn't know what you can handle and he said none of it mattered once he had you. He seems to think you need pretty heavy protection. I guess it's a good thing right now, you're young and he doesn't want anything to happen to you. But some day that's going to get old. Even Karim has warned him, but he doesn't like advice when it comes to you. He loves you so much though," Mike said.

+++

The next morning Karim and Navid left us after breakfast. Mike had booked us spa treatments in the hotel and Navid had left me cash for whatever I needed. Actually he left it with Mike since he thinks I'm incapable of understanding paper with value.

"I'll be back as soon as we finish and we'll go somewhere nice for dinner with the client. Please be good and listen to Mike," Navid ordered with a kiss to my forehead as he adjusted his tie and grabbed his blazer. He looked so handsome in his suit.

"I'll try not to piss on the furniture or chew on any cords," I laughed to imply he was treating me like a pet.

"I'm just nervous. I want this to go happy so we can put more money away for our home," Navid responded. He kissed me again and then left when Karim knocked.

Mike and I spent the morning at the spa. A gay guy in his late 20's wearing a dark black smock showed us through the services. Mike ordered their whole skincare regime, haircut, massage, the works. We realized when we went through their menu that there wasn't much I could benefit from. I got my hair cleaned up, but Navid didn't want me touching the top. I didn't think he would approve a massage either. I did go for the pedicure and they had small yoga classes so I signed up for that.

Mike went off for his massage while I did the yoga. It was me and three older ladies with a younger female instructor. It was an easy class, but it felt good to stretch out and they had a beautiful view of the skyline. It looked so much prettier in the day. They all seemed to know each other, so I was on a mat at the back and enjoying my quiet workout.

Next up was my pedicure. It was in the main salon and a pair of vietnamese ladies were doing them. They didn't talk to me except to give me a pair of headphones with disposable ear coverings. It was a system that had a selection of music stations. I listened to pop and thumbed through a magazine while the lady worked on my feet. There wasn't much to do, but it felt nice and soothing. She trimmed up my toenails and painted on a simple clear polish.

"You look so relaxed, Noah." Mike noted when he found me afterwards. We went back to the stylist who directed us to his chairs.