Nobody Else's Business

Story Info
Jerry's caught masturbating, but Mama makes it better.
1.3k words
4.21
83.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry was excited to be home for a visit. He hadn't seen his mother since leaving for college in the fall – the longest they'd been apart since Jerry became the "man of the house" when his father left them. That was years ago, though. He was legally an adult now and his freshman year was behind him. It would be a little weird sleeping in his childhood bed again.

Leslie didn't know that her only child was coming home. She'd missed him terribly, but truth be told their little condo was a bit small for two grown people. Turning Jerry's bedroom into a workout studio gave her some much needed room to stretch out, literally. With the floor to ceiling mirror and the wall to wall mat, Leslie had all the room she needed for the yoga that kept her so fit. Dedicated practice and a strict diet left the single mother looking a decade younger than her 40 years.

Living alone, the niceties fall away one by one. Why bother setting the table for one, or closing the bathroom door, for example? Now that Leslie could work out at home, yoga pants just meant more laundry. A t-shirt and panties worked just fine, and sometimes she didn't even bother with those.

"Mom?" Jerry said, and he stepped through the front door. "You home?" He heard the corny new age music his mother loved trickling down the stairs like – well, like the babbling brook on the cover of his mom's new age CD. He swore she was the last person on the planet who owned a CD player, but she refused to get rid of it. "I like what I like," she'd say. "It's nobody else's business."

He set down his bag and sneaked up the stairs. The music blared through the open door of his bedroom. "Mom, what are you doing in my—." Jerry froze in the doorway. His mother faced away from him, forearms on the floor, weight resting on one knee while the other leg extended behind her. Sweat glistened on her trembling limbs, her round butt quivering against her sweaty red thong. "What the fuck, Mom? Put on some clothes," he shouted over the music.

Leslie screamed and fell out of her pose. "Jerry! You scared the heck out of me!"

"What did you do to my room?"

"Isn't it fantastic?" Leslie said.

"No, where's all my stuff? It smells like ass and vanilla in here," Jerry said.

"That's my candle."

"You bought an ass candle?"

"No, the vanilla," she laughed. "Don't tease your Mommy. Give me a hug."

"Not until you put some clothes on," Jerry said.

"Oh, come here. It's not the first time you've seen me half naked," Leslie said, and she wrapped her arms around her son. "Oh, you've filled out."

"My roommate was a gym rat. He'd whine like a little bitch if I didn't go with him," Jerry said.

"Don't be rude," Leslie said. "I like it. You're all muscly."

"Come on, Mom. You sound like a creeper," he said, but he felt his cock stiffening against his mother's tight belly. "I'll see you downstairs." Jerry pushed away and rushed back to the living room.

"Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge, honey," Leslie yelled. "I'll be down when I get out of the shower."

Goddammit. Now he was picturing her in the shower, the soapy water clinging to her curves, hands massaging her breasts. Jerry was disgusted with himself, embarrassed, ashamed, and hard – so hard it hurt. The image of that thin piece of fabric slipping between his mother's round cheeks was burned into his mind. He unfastened his jeans and let his cock spring free. Maybe by the time she was out of the shower it would do down.

But it didn't. It just stood there, twitching and throbbing, promising to embarrass Jerry some more as soon as his mother joined him again. There was only one thing to do: Jerry closed his eyes, wrapped his hand around his thick shaft and started pumping.

You'd think a year sharing a dorm room would've taught the boy how to rub one out quickly, but Jerry never did anything quickly. He stroked his cock up to the edge again and again, his own little demented porn streaming through his mind. It was just a fantasy, after all, and besides – who would ever know what was going on in his head? His eyes squeezed shut, mouth drawn tight, jaw clenched, the only sound the dull buzz of ecstasy. He pumped hard, precum bubbling from his thick head and running down the back of his hand.

"I remember the first time I caught you doing that." It was his turn to be startled. Jerry's eyes jerked open, and there stood his mother in a white bathrobe, watching him masturbate. He let go of his cock, but it was too late. The shock scared thick ropes of ejaculate from Jerry. His face reddened as jet after jet burst from his throbbing cock and landed on his belly, shirt, pants, the couch.

"This is why we do this in our own rooms, honey," Leslie said. "You made a mess on Mommy's couch."

"Yeah, well, I don't have a room anymore," he joked, but nobody laughed. "Oh my God."

"Don't be embarrassed, honey. It's natural. Give those dirty clothes to Mommy and she'll do a load." He didn't move, so Leslie kneeled and took off his shoes. "Come on, baby. Mommy will help you out of your messy pants. Do you remember messy pants?" she cooed. Jerry couldn't speak, couldn't move. Leslie grabbed the fabric gathered at his thighs and pulled. Instinctually, he lifted up and let the jeans slide out from beneath him.

"It's okay," she whispered. "It's okay. Mama's here." She ran her hands along his bare thighs. "You're a good boy, Jerry. Such a good boy." Leslie dragged her hand through the semen on her son's belly. "And you're so big, too. Even soft you're so big. Fuck, I don't remember your father being this big." She squeezed his soft cock in her wet hand.

He felt the electricity shoot through his body. His balls ached and his cock stiffened. "Mama," he said.

"That's right, Mama's here. Mama's going to make it all better." She leaned forward and took Jerry's cock between her lips. Her mouth stretched around his girth; his semen coated her tongue. Jerry moaned and rocked his hips, long fingers tangled in his mother's hair.

Leslie worked the head of his cock, French manicured hands stroking his shaft, until she sat up with a sigh and said, "Honey, I'm sorry, I can't. You're just too big for me to do that." She stood and opened her robe. "Put your legs together for Mommy," she said, and she straddled him.

"No, Mom."

"Hush. Do what Mommy says."

"What if someone finds out?"

"I like what I like. It's nobody else's business," Leslie said. She reached between them and rubbed Jerry's cock between her swollen lips. One hard push and he was in, stretching her walls. "Put your mouth on Mommy's breast, baby," she said, and she cupped a breast and pushed it into Jerry's mouth. "Oh, fuck, you feel good. Mommy needed this."

Jerry's mind gave in. It was no match for the wet pussy clinching his cock. He grabbed Leslie's hips and pulled her down onto his shaft. She ground her swollen clit against his pubic bone until the waves of pleasure consumed her. He felt her vagina spasm, clinching him, milking what little semen remained from his exhausted body.

They sat like that for a moment, catching their breath while his cock softened and his semen dribbled from his mother's pussy. "I can't believe you turned my room into a gym," he laughed.

"It's okay, honey," Leslie replied. "You can sleep with Mama."