Nobody Loves Me Like My 18 yr Old

Story Info
Somebody has to take care of sick teenaged girls.
6.1k words
4.27
291.7k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaz
Jaz
67 Followers

My name is John Ruby. I am married to a cold, but attractive woman named Beth, and have a beautiful daughter named Susan. I guess it's not a new story. Beth and I met when we were teenagers, fucked often, and got pregnant. We thought we were in love, well sort of, and I wanted to do the right thing. Our parents resisted at first, but 3 weeks before the due date, gave their consent, and we were married.

Beth and I had both planned to go to school. But we could not afford it on our own. Her parents were better off than mine, and they paid for her education. I stayed home with Susan. My dream was to be a Journalist and maybe write a novel or two. I was 21 years old when I finished my first book. It was a Dungeons and Dragon tale that did surprisingly well. I write about less than perfect heroes, shattered dreams, broken promises and barely recognized lusts. Throw in a she-devil and an innocent princess in mortal danger, and you've got a story that people seem to enjoy. The pay was not great but damn, I was an Author! I soon found work writing short stories, and articles for D&D magazine, and later for their web site.

It was enough that I could feed my family and rent to own a three bedroom home. Beth worked part time while she was in school, and with the occasional helping hand from our parents, we were fine. For fun I hone my writing under various pen names on the internet, including this one (my most popular) Jaz1701.

If you've read my other stories then you know I have a thing for rape and incest stories that are written a certain way. I am 33 now, and have enjoyed force, submission tales since I was a kid, certainly long before I met my wife or my daughter.

While I was establishing myself at D&D Beth was finishing law school school. By the time I published my third book, she had landed a job at Pierce, Whitman, and Doyle, a prestigious law firm in CT. It was a 45 minute commute to our home in Voorhees NJ. Beth was smart, worked hard, and thanks in part to her father's connections did well. Unfortunately the amount of time she had to devote to her schooling and then her career left very little for me and Susan.

I was still attracted to her physically. I enjoyed fucking my wife. I still got a thrill out of making her grunt, seeing her eyes snap open, and then glaze over in shock as I fucked my fat cock into her barely willing, slightly wet snatch.

She was a good lay but not very adventurous. She did not particularly like oral sex, and Anal was completely out. You may not be able to understand this but, well here goes. As my wife and I loved each other less, I enjoyed fucking her more. I'd pin her beneath me, spread her demure ladylike legs wide, and hold them open. I loved looking at her tight, and tasty pussy. Sniffing it obscenely. I'd lick her juices, enjoying her thin sneer of disgust, of uncontrolled lust. I loved sucking her cunt in the morning, or after an intense workout. When she wasn't fresh, when she was sweaty and slightly stinky. Her embarrassment was exciting. Making her cum, scream out in a joy that she usually denied me was a small triumph I know, but I savored it. My absolute favorite was to pin my snobbish little wife beneath me, to fuck her just a little bit harder, and a lot longer than I should. Not quite enough that she could complain, but the thought of her forced submission still makes me hard, still brings a snicker and a grin to my eyes when I think about it.

You see I liked to humble her with my thick cock. I'd imagine that I was raping her, that I was looking her in the eye and ripping away her virginity. Sometimes I'd chuckle to myself as I forced her to orgasm. I'd get hard as I thrust inside my victim. I pretended she was begging me for mercy, screaming in fear while I raped my wife all night. Our sex was so "love-less" it was easy to imagine that it was rape.

Oh don't worry I made sure she came plenty. Beth was a wet, juicy, sexy mess when I finished licking her tits and fucking her cunt. But as soon as it was over, as soon as we came, she wanted my cock out of her. I knew that, but I always made her ask me. I always stayed inside her, kissing her unresponsive mouth while I was half hard in her pussy.

She was a proud woman, and hated doing that. She always tried to give subtle clues, quiet hints. I ignored them. I'd grab a tit in my hand and one in my mouth and slobber on her, pinch her. Pretending that I did it for her pleasure. If she left me inside her slick pussy long enough I'd get hard again. At times She'd try to wiggle out from under me, but I was too strong. I'd hold her down and fuck her. Other times she'd remain perfectly still, trying to demonstrate her lack of interest. That was the best.


I love staying still inside an unwilling vagina. Feeling her most private warmth, her most intimate caress, involuntarily attempt to expel my invader. Either way, when round two began she would become frustrated and usually mutter something like "Honestly John, not again..."

("Yes bitch, again, heh, giggle, snicker snort, chuckle, grin. I'll fuck you as long as I damned well please you cold bitch. This is all you are good fo, so shut up, and take my meat, and LIKE it, slut!" I'd think to myself as I dripped my sweat, spittle, and sperm on and inside my wife a second time.")

In reality I knew she wanted me to leave her alone when we were done, but I'd caress her clit, and fumble with her ass like an amateur until she'd ask me to leave her pussy alone in an exasperated tone. She had to say the words like a good little girl. She had to ask me for permission. It was just our little ritual, a joke between lovers. Staying inside her longer than I was welcome gave our sex a spicy, rapey flavor that I enjoyed.

Beth knew another child would ruin her career. By the time I put a condom on, and she added some spermicide, the spontaneity, and romance was usually gone. Add in the fact that she was mentally and physically exhausted most of the time and well, we just began to drift apart. Over time, the rape fantasies were all I had left, the only good, healthy connection we had.

It was a slow process, it took years before we admitted it to ourselves, and even longer before we could say it out loud. I was staying with her for our daughter's sake. I believe she was staying with me for her career's. It was still an old boy's club. Bad enough she had a child, and was forced to marry at 16, but to have that marriage fail, to be divorced at 25--would be career suicide.

So our marriage hobbled along.

Occasionally we were happy, rarely sad. Usually we were bored, with each other. As much fun as it was to mock-rape Beth it was nowhere near as good as true love. If you have ever fucked a woman who is simply limp, who merely endures you...it's pathetic. No matter how good the sex is it makes you feel dirty. Cumming inside a person who really does not want you is like pissing, it's just fluid. I needed more, and to be honest so did she. We both wanted to be loved, to feel close to the persn we were fucking. That was impossible for us.

My daughter Susan was growing up. She was understandably a daddy's girl. Oh she loved her mother, respected her, but they were not close. By the time my wife reached out for her it was too late. She was a teenager, While not a stranger, her mother was more like a benevolent aunt, an old family friend. Beth realized the coolness but instead of fighting for her daughter's love, threw herself into work even more.

When Beth turned 34 she was given a raise and a significant promotion. I still made good money (45 to 50,000), but this was the first time she made more than me...a lot more.

"John I think it is time we talked. We've both seen this coming for a long time. I think it's time we consider a legal separation. I hope we can be civilized about this. If you give me the Mercedes, I'll move out, and we can split our bills and bank account 50/50. I think it would make sense if you have primary custody of Susan for now. I'll want monthly visitation and alternating holidays. If we keep this simple I can draw up the paperwork myself and we can avoid the expense of hiring lawyers."

She had obviously rehearsed it. It was calm, cool logical, just like my Beth. I did not hate her. But, well still it hurt. I had loved this woman once (well close enough), spent over half of my life as her husband, and it was over. Her firm had Apts. that Partners and Sr. associates could use.

She moved out the next day.

Like any kid Susan was upset she was a sensitive 18 yr. old. "Dad is mom ever coming back, there's still a chance right. It's only a separation right?"

"I'm sorry sweetie, your mom and I both love you very much, and we still care about each other, we always will. It's just...well it's just time we both moved on. I want your mom to be happy, and she wants the same for me."

I hugged my daughter tight and she had a good cry. That night she made a strange request.

"Dad, I can't sleep. Can I get in bed with you, please."

It was an innocent request, from the person I love most in the world. She was in pain and needed her daddy. I had a king size bed...so I figured why not. Susan scrambled into bed next to me. My daughter had on one of my old t-shirts and pair of panties. Her nipples were clearly visible, but...she was my daughter. She gave me a hug and a kiss good night. I expected her to move away, to her own side. But she did not. She shifted, and snuggled and nestled close to me, for warmth, for comfort.

I could smell her, I could feel her small breasts burning into me. She lifted my arm and draped it over her, and it rested on her firm round ass. It had been so long since I felt loved like this. Since a woman wanted my touch, needed to feel me. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

I awoke the next morning, happy and relaxed. It did not last. Somehow while we were sleeping I had spooned my daughter. My underwear were crusty and damp, my cock was hard and pressed tight into her panties. My hands covered both of her tits possessively. I realized that the reason I woke up was because I was about to cum. Hard. I tried to stop it, but I was too far gone. "No, oh shit, noo!" I screamed to myself as I abused my daughter's trust. I felt another load of cum seep onto her ass. My hands closed on her fat baby tits and pinched them. My cock kept thrusting, harder, faster, deeper. Somewhere in the middle, she woke up.

"Daddy? What are you doing? Daddy are you ok?" I could not think of anything, I was so ashamed, and frightened. My wife was a lawyer ferchrissakes! If she found out, she'd destroy me. So I did the only thing I could think of, I pretended I was asleep. I mumbled aloud, "I love you Beth, please don't leave me..." and then pretended to drift off to sleep.

My daughter grew still. My hands stayed on her young tits, and my semi hard cock was wedged in her panties. A part of me relished the fact that she was awake, that she silently endured her daddy's hands on her tits, his cock and cum on her ass. That's how it started.

My daughter never said a word to me the next day about me cumming, or squeezing her tits. When I woke up the next morning she had gone downstairs to fix my breakfast.

I came in the kitchen and she gave me a hug, and a shy smile.

"Morning Sweetie, mmm that was the best night's sleep I've had in a long while. How about you, did you enjoy sleeping with you old dad?" I asked as I bent down and kissed her lightly, rubbing my tongue across her lips briefly, before picking her up by her arm pits and clutching her to me, keeping her there by supporting her ass like a little girl.

"She seemed surprised by my affection, but said, um yeah dad, I slept pretty good. Uh, I'm glad you enjoyed me, um sleeping with me, er sleeping next to me...daddy put me down and I'll get you some coffee".

Slowly I let her tits and pussy slide down my body. Her crotch rested on my hard on for several seconds as I hugged her and hard, rubbing into her. I kissed her again, and gave her ass a squeeze and a firm pat.

"Thanks, daddy could use something hot to drink. Bring it over here and you can sit on daddy's lap while we read the paper together."

"Uh...um ok daddy. I'll be right there. "

Over the next few months my Daughter became the woman of my house the woman of my life. She cooked and cleaned. She hugged me and actually gave a damn when I talked to her, she listened. She was everything her mother was not. My cock seeed to fit naturally into her. Her body was the perfect height and weight for me. She spent a lot of time in my lap, sitting on my dick.

We never spoke of it, I just accepted, expected my daughter's presence in my bed. Once a week or so she just needed her daddy. I looked forward to it. We'd snuggle up tight, and somewhere in the night I'd cum I'd bury my cock in her panty clad cunt, or sweet little ass, and fuck her. I'd pretend I was sleeping, I knew she was awake. I'd just ram her as hard as I could, hold her, squeeze her until I came. Sometimes I'd rub her pussy through her gown, or frantically reach inside for bare tit meat. I'd always mumble something like, " Oh Beth I love you, I need you baby, let me have you, don't leave me, please, I love you..."

I'd dry-fuck my 18 yr. old, hold her in my arms while I rested, and then fuck the sweet little angel again, and if possible, again.

I'm not stupid, I knew what I was doing was irregular. The feelings I had for my daughter were not completely proper for a daddy to have. I almost always felt a twinge of guilt the next morning. She never said a word, never questioned why my hands cupped her, why my cock was so hard. Maybe she really slept through it all, I'd lie to myself. Maybe she thought it was normal. I'd think , "Maybe she liked it, after all she came to MY bed. She did not have to do that. "

I don't know how long things might have continued if she had not had her accident.

It was stupid really. She was coming home from school and a kid was riding his bike. Neither one was paying attention. She saw him right before he hit her, and jumped into the street to avoid him. The truck that hit her ripped tendons in her hip, severely bruised her ankle. She required 27 stitches in her left leg, and broke her arm.

My wife arrived at the hospital two hours after I did. She was concerned and appeared to be mildly irritated at the interruption. Once she found out Susan would live, and require minimal hospitalization she seemed ready to leave. I called her on it

"Beth we are still married, your daughter is going to need help. She needs you. Surely you are coming home. You can move back in for a few weeks, can't you?"

"John I'm sorry but I have opening arguments tomorrow morning on a major trial. On of our largest clients is being brought up on charges of tax evasion. If I win he will give all of his legal concerns to our firm. That's millions of dollars per year. I'll make Jr. Partner. I have to focus. If Susan was dying it would be different. I need you to handle this. I'll check in when I can. Thanks John," she said as she kissed me on the cheek and left.

The doctor's decided to keep her in the hospital for 2 days of observation. Her left hip was severely bruised and swollen. She had twisted her right ankle pretty bad. Her right arm and wrist were clean breaks. She had a mild concussion and less severe bruises on her chest and back, and the jagged tear on her leg looked nasty. The kid was a pitiful, painful mess--but she would be fine, eventually.

Her doctor felt she was well enough to go home after two days so our HMO would not pay for her to stay. I was alone with a 18 yr. old girl who could not dress, shower or go to the bathroom unassisted. It sure would have been nice (real fucking nice) to have a loving wife/mother there to help.

It was clear that Susan felt the same way. The separation and pending divorce were bad enough. But She felt her mom would be there when she really needed her.

We were both wrong.

To be fair, Beth did call once. She even planned to stop by to check on her that first day but Susan said she was too tired to see "visitors."

And. That. Was.That.

The first night I brought her home was an experience. She could not walk unassisted. The Doctor had given her a powerful controlled medicine for pain. It made her dizzy and sleepy. I carried her to her bed, and sat down.

"Honey are you hungry can I get you anything? Some water, a glass of juice?"

"No dad I'm tired just wanna go to bed."

"Ok let me help you get undressed sweetie." We were both uncomfortable, I was very nervous at first. My hands were trembling as I stripped my little girl. The sweater wasn't too bad. It buttoned down the front. It felt awkward peeling open her shirt, exposing her bra to me. I could not help but brush my fingers across her padded nipples. So soft, so silky . "Do you want daddy to take off your bra...ok baby I'll leave it on for now," I said in mild disappointment.

Next I laid her down and pulled her jeans off. It was not easy. Her hip was jostled and she cried out in pain. I vowed right thenthat she would be as close to naked as possible, so long as I was dressing/undressing her. After all it was just us, why should I have to cause her pain?

When I pulled her jeans down, I accidentally pulled her panties down too. Susan was so out of it, from pain and drugs, she did not realize it but her pussy mound was exposed to me. I stared at her puffy, pouty, pussy lips and licked mine. So tender, so delectable. I decided it was easier to pull them all the way off, rather than embarrass her by calling attention to her lack of panties..

Then I pulled the sheet over her, and kissed her gently. "Sleep well angel-baby, daddy is here".

About 3 hours later I heard a noise, it was my daughter. I had drifted off to a deep sleep while watching TV. She had apparently been calling me for some time and was quite frantic.

"What is it sweetie, I'm sorry what do you need."

"Dad where were you, hurry I have to go, I have to pee, NOWW!"

One bathroom was downstairs, the other was in the master bedroom. I tried to help her out of the bed, to guide her as she hobbled towards my bathroom at the end of the long hallway.

It was too slow.

"Dad please, I'm not gonna make it, help me!" I picked my half naked daughter up and ran for the bathroom. We almost made it.

"Oh, oh...no, shit. Oh my god daddy I'm so sorry, I can't help it", my 18 yr. old cried in shame as she wet herself. Jets of her piss sprayed me, dripping on me, drenching my clothes as I carried her. I jumped into the shower and held her tight as she wet me.

"It's ok baby it's not your fault. I'm the one who fell asleep. Go on and pee Susan, daddy does not mind, let it out. I love you baby girl. I love you."

The hand I was supporting her ass with was slippery and wet. She was sobbing uncontrollably now, humiliated that she had pissed on her father. She did not notice as I slipped two fingers in her pussy, to help hold her lips open, as her yellow stream continued to flow.

We stood there for a couple minutes, My hands were still under her ass, my fingers in her sopping pussy, dripping in warm piss. I never felt closer to my daughter than I did in that moment. I rocked her, told her that it was ok, that I loved her and did not mind a bit. She just kept sobbing. I couldn't think of anything else to do. I wanted to stop her tears, to take her mind off of it. So I bent down and kissed her mouth hard. It was a long, wet hungry kiss. I sucked her tongue, nibbled her lips as I massaged her damp pussy, and hugged her tight.

She stopped in mid sob, she was completely surprised.

"Dad...?"

"Susan I want you to listen very carefully to me. I am your daddy. I love you very much. You will not ever be embarrassed in front of me again. Over the next few weeks I will see you naked plenty of times. I'm allowed to. I will touch, and carress, and fondle every part of you. It is natural. I will spread your legs, open and wash your little pussy, and help you wipe your ass. I will be dressing and undressing you, If I need to I'll put you in diapers and change them. I've done it before, and I can do it again. I absolutely love you and I WANT to take care of you. It hurts me to think you are embarrassed in front of me. Of course, it's only fait if I get to see you naked, get to touch your privates, you have the right to do the same to me. After all you are the woman of the house now. Now, are we clear...good. Then lets get us both cleaned up. If you hold onto the rail can you stand, support yourself?"

Jaz
Jaz
67 Followers
12