Nobody's Child

Story Info
Transgender orphan meets new kid in town.
1.9k words
4.22
15.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the wall of my room. My family had moved over the summer. Tomorrow morning I would start school, in a new town, and all my friends were back East.

"California is a great place to live, and Sacramento is a fantastic city! It's the capitol of the state!" My dad had gotten a new job, so of course it would be a great place to live for HIM. My mom was fine being a stay-at-home. What about the high school senior son who would now have no friends?

Well, I would just have to make the best of it. I lay my head down. Sleep did come. I woke up in the morning, showered, and put on a clean T-shirt and a nice pair of shorts. The forecast called for a high of 96 degrees F. The calendar read August 28. My 18th birthday was in a month, and I figured it would be just me and my parents.

I got to school, went to the office, got a copy of my schedule and a map of the school, and started figuring out where things were. My locker was on the main aisle. I was ignored, but not teased, and figured that if the kids were merely going to ignore me I could read books at recess or something.

"We have a new student in the classroom. Paul, your family just moved here, right?"

"Right... [checking schedule and teacher's name]... Miss Gordon."

"Everyone give him a warm welcome." Conspicuous silence from the other students.

The same thing happened second, third and fourth period. Lunchtime had arrived. I walked out to the grassy area and settled myself on a shaded tree stump. I had brought lunch from home. It took maybe five minutes to eat it.

I stuffed my empty lunch box into my pack and rummaged for my book. I was reading "Small Sacrifices", the true-crime book by Ann Rule. It seemed to take forever - probably about 20 seconds, which is a long time when you're rustling through a backpack - to find it. By the time I extracted it and looked up, I saw a slightly chunky, nerdy-looking red-headed girl gimping towards me. Her hair came down to just below her shoulders. It was quite straight. She had rectangular-framed glasses and a pretty smile. I assumed she had a bra on under her shirt, but even so, her chest was decent-sized. Her legs were displayed well by her shorts. They were strong and muscular.

I dropped the book back in my pack and zipped it closed. The girl finished coming over to me and extended her hand. I shook it. "I'm Vicky," she introduced herself.

"Paul," I replied. "Why are you limping?"

"Side effects of rickets when I was younger," Vicky grunted. "My parents... didn't have much money."

They must have been dead broke when you were a baby, I thought to myself. Rickets is a deficiency disease you find in Third World countries. But what I actually said was, "I'm very sorry to hear that."

Vicky grinned. "It's OK. I'm eating well now. You're the new kid in town, which is why no one will talk to you. I'm the cripple, so no one wants me around either. We should be friends."

"Agreed," I told Vicky. We settled ourselves in the shade on two more tree stumps and chatted for the rest of lunch. And we agreed that since no one else would talk to us, we would eat lunch under the trees together every day.

Vicky's birthday, I found out during our lunchtime conversation two days later, was exactly one week before mine. And like me, she was a senior and turning 18.

The next day, I brought up the subject. "Can I come to your birthday party?"

"I wasn't planning on a party," Vicky grumbled. "Until I met you, I didn't have anyone to invite."

"Well, it can be a small party," I told her. She promised to give me a reply soon..

Several days later, the response was yes. "My birthday falls on a Saturday this year," Vicky chuckled. "You are invited to my house at 2 p.m. But on the condition that the following Saturday, you have to invite me to your house for your 18th."

"I was already planning to," I assured her.

"You're a good friend, Paul," Vicky replied. She gave me a smile. She had a very pretty smile.

"Where is your house?" I asked.

Vicky gave me an address. "It's an orphanage. My parents both died when I was 8, and I have no other family of any kind."

My jaw dropped. "But... don't you have to leave when you turn 18?"

"I have a mysterious benefactor... or should I say, had," Vicki explained. "He anonymously paid for a lot of stuff, including funding my stay in the orphanage until I graduate high school. He also set up a trust fund in my name to be used for my college education. It has $45,000 in it, which will be enough for me to attend 2 years at the local junior college, followed by 2 years at the local state school to get my degree. He died last year in a car crash. The staff at the orphanage told me."

I stared at her. "You can't live like that. My dad makes $200,000 per year. My room has plenty of space to accommodate you. I'll tell my parents and we'll get you out of the orphanage."

It took about 6 weeks, during which time we both celebrated our 18th birthdays, but eventually Vicky was installed in my room. "Thanks, Paul," she told me. "You're a really awesome friend to do this for me."

"Thank my parents," I told her. Both of them took right to the orphan child. Vicky was used to doing everything herself, and was a great help around the house. She was also a very good student. After all, she had no social life to interfere with studying. And with the two of us together - two heads are better than one, and I was also a serious student for the same reason - studying was now a snap.

Vicky and I had perforce to share a bed, but mine was a king size, with plenty of space for both of us to have a side. We gradually grew closer - living in the same room will do that - and soon I wasn't sure if I had a girlfriend, a foster sister, or just an awesome person sharing my life.

December came, and with it winter. I brought out a blanket for the bed, which in August hadn't even needed a covering sheet. School had just let out for winter break. Vicky and I had just concluded our evening routine and had crawled under the blanket.

"Paul?"

"Yes, Vicky?"

"I'm still cold."

"So am I. Let's pool our body heat."

Vicky moved over close to me and nestled against me, lying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I like when you hold me. That feels nice."

"Holding you feels wonderful, Vicky."

She scooted upwards and pressed her entire body against mine. Now in the dark our faces were inches apart.

"Thank you for taking me in."

"I'm very glad I did. You're awesome."

Her lips met mine. The kiss was soft, short and sweet, and somehow it just seemed natural. We stopped talking.

Her lips again met mine. This time we both parted our lips and slipped our tongues out to explore each other's mouths. We broke for air a few times and immediately resumed kissing.

We broke apart and removed our nightclothes. Then we moved back together and kissed again. Vicky lay down on her back and I moved my lips downwards, through her cleavage, leaving a trail of kisses. She shivered slightly. I kissed my way up her breast and began suckling her nipple. She wrapped her arms around my head to secure it in place.

I switched back and forth between her nipples for a while. Then Vicky rolled me onto my back and kissed her way down my chest. I hadn't realized my own nipples were as sensitive as they were. Vicky's tongue touching them felt amazing.

"May I do more?"

"You may do whatever you like, Vicky. And I'll reciprocate."

Vicky pivoted around and began slowly kissing and caressing her way up my legs. By now my pole was rock-hard from her attentions to my body. She slowly worked towards it, and then suddenly the head was in her mouth. I let out a slight gasp.

Vicky first sucked the head, then ran her tongue up and down the shaft. I quivered and let out little mewling noises. Her fingertips teased my balls as well. My pole was now throbbing with desire.

Her mouth lifted off me. "Your turn to warm me up."

I kissed my way slowly up her legs. Like me, she was letting out soft moans as she got more turned on. I slowly made my way up her thighs, and she shuddered.

She spread her legs slightly and I got to her rod. It was fully erect.

"Vicky?"

"The instant I hit puberty. That's one of the things my benefactor paid for."

"Doesn't make a difference. I know the real you and you're a beautiful young woman."

"Thank you, Paul."

I did the same thing for her as she had for me, first taking the head in and stimulating it with my tongue, then licking up and down her shaft. I also caressed her full balls. When she was stiff and throbbing, I popped my head upwards.

"Paul, I want you to take me from behind and fill me, and then let me do the same to you."

"All right, Vicky."

She got on her hands and knees, and I carefully worked my pole into her rear. It was very tight.

"Make love to me, Paul."

I slid in and out, slowly, enjoying the feeling of her ass gripping my pole like a velvet glove. It wasn't long before I was ready.

"Cumming!"

I painted her insides white. She moaned appreciatively.

"That was awesome. Now, my turn."

I got on my hands and knees and Vicky worked her rod into me.

"Be gentle, dear. It's my first time."

She was very gentle, moving slow enough for me to adjust. It did feel good. She gradually built a steady rhythm. I could feel her body begin to tense.

"Now!"

She filled my bowels with jets of her hot, sticky sperm. We lay back down afterwards, spent and slowly recovering.

"Why didn't we do this a month ago, Vicky?"

"I was about to ask the same question, Paul."

We climbed out of bed, got into the attached bathroom, and showered up. After drying off, we returned to the bed and lay with our bodies entwined.

"I don't think we'll need nightclothes again."

"You are correct."

We woke the next morning, still naked and snuggled. I gave Vicky a kiss. She kissed back with passion.

"We'd better get out of bed and refuel."

"Okay, but we're spending most of winter break in the bed."

We ended up eventually getting our own house after we both graduated college and my dad used his technical know-who to help us get good jobs. We moved the same bed into it and continued to, if not always have sex, at least snuggle together every night.