Nobody's Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stroked her, she pushed her hips back to meet his hand; and the quiet, subtle moans that came from her lips told the true story. She was ripe for the picking. He pulled back and brought his hand down hard on her ass, several quick times. Her cheeks brightened quickly and she squirmed, trying to get away from the sudden assault, not rationalizing that she could go no place.

She knew there was no place she could run to, she felt in her heart that no matter where she went, he would be there. It was like he knew everything about her, her needs and desires. He knew what would excite her and what would make her scream. His breath on her skin was like an aphrodisiac, it made her knees weak and her blood rush thru her body. What she didn't understand was why she felt this way. She still couldn't understand how this man could know what worked on her body.

Suddenly, there was a rush of pain on her back side. She let out a cry and jerked. She felt it again, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. She listened and heard the whoosh of the flogger thru the air, but the sound was new to her and she couldn't figure out what it was. Still, it came again and again. She couldn't make it stop, though she wasn't sure she wanted to, either. With each stroke, she could feel a warmth grow inside her, like a fire in her belly. She started to meet each stroke with her body and began to moan a bit as he brought the flogger down upon her back, butt and across her thighs.

After a while, the strikes of the flogger began to comfort her, they were a steady beat she could count on. And while it did sting a little, it didn't actually hurt. She was beginning to enjoy the touch of the flogger.

As quick as it began, it stopped, and she moaned for the leather's return. She turned her head to look even though she was blindfolded. He heard her whimper when he stopped and chuckled to himself. He admired the stripes the flogger left on her ass and back; he thought it was a good start. He reached around to her nipple and playfully twisted and pinched it. This brought a loud, sharp breath from her lips. She was not expecting it. He ran his fingers lightly along the bottom of her breasts, then down her belly, lightly stroking her skin. She shuddered as he touched her. She had never felt this way before and didn't know how to react and what to expect. All these feelings were new and exciting to her, and for all her fears, she wanted more.

He whispered in her ear as he leaned close. "I will make you cry tonight, and I will make you scream. But when I'm done, you will beg me not to stop. You will know your nature by the time this night is finished." He chuckled quietly. "What are you doing to me? What is this feeling you have brought out?" she asked.

He pulled away quickly and grabbed a small cane. He struck her hard with it on the back of her legs and on her ass. The pain was sharp, strong and sudden. She screamed out and jerked around on her bindings. Almost immediately, there were welts on her skin. She has spoken without permission and he wasn't going to allow her any mercy, not this night. Not the night of her claiming.

As she cried out, howling at the sharp pain on her legs, she realized her mistake and began to beg loudly for him to stop. The more she begged and spoke, the more he struck her with the wooden rod. He left even welts up her thighs to her ass. The design looked like a ladder running up her skin. "You will NOT speak unless spoken to and told you may speak!" he said, in a clear, authoritative tone. "You will speak in a tone that is soft and demure; it will have a tone of submission to it. And when you speak to me, you will refer to me as Master."

When he had administered a couple dozen strokes from the cane, he stopped and set it back down. He moved back to her side and ran the palm of his hand lightly along the hot, stinging welts on her bottom. She jerked at his touch, and moaned. He was close to her face and he could see the trail of tears on her cheeks. He smiled to himself. "Do I make myself clear, girl?" He whispered. He ran a light trail along the mold of her ear with the tip of his tongue.

She cried out mournfully, her tears began again, even as she nodded to his words, this time they were because of her confusion and had nothing to do with pain. He moved away and stood quietly behind her. He listened to her sob. He knew what was going on in her head, even though he could not know her exact thoughts. Her confusion about herself and her feelings of submissiveness, these were not feelings she understood. She had never experienced them before. For the first time in her life, she was coming to grips with the natural feelings that were instinctive.

She was, for the first time, learning what it was to be under the control of a man. She was learning what it was to be dominated by a male, a strong male. She shook her head, thinking to herself that there was no way this could be happening. How could a man make her feel this way? How could she allow anyone to have this much control over her? Where did these feelings come from and how did this man bring them out so easily? These and more questions ran thru her head as she hung there waiting for Him to continue.

Her torment continued, it was worse on her mind, than it was on her body. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Again, he caught her off guard and the shock immediately brought her thoughts back to the present. The pain of the cane was still with her and her muscles were beginning to ache. As he pulled her head back, he placed his cheek close to her and spoke quietly to her. "Do you know what you are?" he asked her. She shook her head, not knowing what he wanted to hear.

Suddenly making this man happy was important to her. And it had more to do with just stopping him from bringing pain to her body. It truly was important to her. "You are a slave and you want to please me." "NO!" she shouted, not realizing she had said it. Just as quick she realized what she had done and she felt her knees go weak. She heard him shuffle quickly behind her and she knew more pain was coming.

Even with the first strike of the whip on her back, she knew that she would surrender to this man and she was right. She was a slave to this man and his will. There was nothing she could do to stop her feelings about him. She couldn't believe the pain that the whip caused her.

It was like a fire on her back and this man knew how to use it. There was a pause between each stroke, just long enough for her brain to think it was done. Still a part of her mind knew he would continue until he tired of it. Another stroke came and the fire burned into her shoulder. With another stroke the fire landed across her back. One after another, she screamed in pain, and yet she had detached herself from the pain. It was like it was happening to someone else and she was a voyeur to her body's suffering.

After a while, she was rather enjoying the feeling of all this. She didn't really feel it anymore, other then the strike. After a while, the whip had stopped and He was standing next to her again, close to her. He laid his hand on her back, checking for bleeding and admiring his work at the same time. She groaned under his touch but didn't pull away from him like before.

He nodded his approval, then reached up and pulled the blindfold off her face. He turned her head and smiled at her. She looked at him and from deep within her she felt something well up in her.

Tears began to fall once more, but these tears she wanted to offer. She knew they were good tears. A soft smile played on her lips and she checked her gaze from His face. He unclasped her feet from the cross, then her arms. She almost fell to the ground, but he caught her and held her like the rag doll she had become. He placed her on the ground and knelt down on one knee next to her. "Kneel before me, girl" he told her. She struggled for a moment to get her bearings, but she moved to her knees and spread them a fair distance apart, remembering how he had placed her so long ago in the other room. She adjusted her position until it was proper.

She knew what she was and what he was to her. She felt a peace she had never known before in the knowledge. A smile played upon her lips. She knew she was going to hurt tomorrow, but tonight, she was happy to just be there with this man. Still she wondered what his name was. She had to know his name, for she was nobody's fool, but she belonged to Him.

He took hold of the leash that was attached to the collar on her neck and pulled her. She crawled along on her hands and knees following him. He led her out the door to the middle room, then to the main room. The sound of the music was loud and the room was crowded. The people moved out of the way of the man and the girl he had leashed. He led her to the front of the club and to the stage. As he stepped up to the mike, he jerked on the leash, and she stood, knowing this to be the command.

"Everyone!!" he spoke. The music stopped and the room grew quiet. "I lay claim to this slave, her name is Misty. I, Dante, make it known she is mine and I will keep her."

A loud cheer rose from the floor, everyone seemed happy to hear this man's words. She was just happy to know her master's name.

12