Nobody's Prettier than My Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're beyond the sir stage honey."

"Okay Mr. Oglethorpe," Emily responded.

"Arthur is better," he said as he let go of the beautiful breasts to go down to the button her her jeans. "Why don't you stand up so I can do this better?"

Emily stood up cupping her hands over her chest so that the old man could undo the shorts that dug into the slight swell of her belly, and when it came free he tugged the zipper down.

"Cute panties," he remarked as he exposed the pink undies with flowers on the elastic band, and after he got the jeans off he ran his hands up her slender thighs, his eyes on the mound beneath the cotton.

"It's okay Emily," his boss assured her when she made a meek effort to grab his hands when he took the flowered elastic top and began to tug it down from under the swell of her tummy. "So smooth and soft looking - oooh - now I know there's a little hair down here somewhere. There we are. Such a sweet looking wisp of fur you have down here. Precious.

After Arthur managed to get the undies down to expose the young lady's sex the aroma of her pussy hit him square in the face, a fresh and tart scent that did nothing to calm the urges in the old man, and in working the panties off Emily Ann's ankles he noticed a droplet of sweat hit her knee from his forehead even though the room wasn't hot.

"When I said nobody is prettier than my Emily I meant it, and seeing you like this only confirms that," he told her as he watched the teen try to use her hands to cover herself as best she could, but the hands went to cover her breasts which was not the old man's target.

Instead Arthur, now down on his knees, parted the girl's soft thighs and eased himself under her legs with his shoulders, and as he moved forward that spread Emily's legs even more until his face was right in front of her pussy with the tiny lips very visible through the hair and sparkling with moisture.

"Ohhh... Mr. Oglethorpe," Emily groaned as her boss moved his face into the fold, her tongue making the damp opening even better as he licked with slow and languid movements while up above the hands that had been shielding her breasts began to squeeze them.

"So sweet," Arthur Oglethorpe grunted with his nose and mouth inside Emily and his hands on her hips.

The faint spray of pubic hair that guarded her sex felt like a gentle breeze on the elderly man's cheeks as he teased her clitoris by working the tip of his tongue around the hood, and whether she had never experienced this before or he was very talented, her reaction was frantic.

"OH!" Emily Ann screamed as her hands came down and grabbed her boss by the skull, and her feet was kicking as her "oh's" began coming out fast and loud, making her sound like a seal as she squirmed on the sofa.

Emily sounds were loud enough to drown out what sounded like feral grunting from the normally dignified pharmacist who was beside himself as he slobbered all over the girl's delta, her scent and taste making him feel a bit deranged.

The time was now, Arthur told himself, and there was no doubt that he was, so when he lifted his face out of Emily's pussy and stayed on his knees with his fully engorged cock in hand, rubbing the tip of his manhood up and down the dripping opening, there was only one thing that could stop him.

"Mr. Oglethorpe!" Emily cried out with a look of horror in her eyes and he saw her boss prepare to lean forward. "Please don't. Please!"

She couldn't stop him physically because he was a thrust away from burying his member deep inside of her, but when he saw the expression of horror on her face it stopped him cold, so instead he wiggled back and buried his face in her again, only to feel Emily pull his face upwards.

"I'm sorry Mr. Oglethorpe," Emily sobbed as tears rolled down the sides of her face. "That wasn't very nice of me to do. Boys don't like getting excited for nothing. It's just that I got so excited that I kinda lost my head. I do want to stay a virgin. Thank you for not doing it anyway, 'cause I couldn't have stopped you."

"I understand honey. I'm not mad, but I could never live with myself if I did that."

"If I was gonna do it with anyone it would be you, because I respect you and like you a lot."

"Same here honey," Arthur said. "That other boy, did you almost do it with him too?"

"Yes," Emily said and then very reluctantly added that unlike her boss, that ex-boyfriend was not going to take no for an answer.

"He said he was going to stick his thing in my bottom," Emily related.

"Oh."

"You think I'm gross, don't you Mr. Oglethorpe? Emily asked.

"Not at all dear."

"Have you done that with girls?"

"Anal sex? Yes. Yes I have."

"Oh," Emily replied and then added, "I didn't think you would have been able to, on account of your thing being so big."

"It's not all that large Emily, and besides if one takes their time and prepares you right, it isn't as bad as it might have been for you with that boy."

"It wasn't," Emily shyly noted as she averted her eyes from the elderly man's. "Actually I kinda liked it, maybe part because I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant."

"Well that's good Emily."

"Thought you would think I was gross."

"Of course not."

"Would you want to?" Emily blushed.

"Would I want to enjoy you anally? I would love to," the pharmacist said while trying to mask his excitement.

"If it hurts too much you'll stop, won't you?" she pleaded.

"Absolutely."

***

Emily Ann giggled when her boss returned from a quick trip into the store for a tube of lubricant, and as he looked down on the girl slouched on the couch he asked what was so funny.

"I don't run as fast as I used to but I was never very athletic to begin with," Arthur admitted but Emily shook her head.

"It's not that," Emily explained. "It's just that when you hurried back in your penis was waving in front of you like a sword."

"Oh," Arthur replied with a chuckle of his own while lathering gel over his still throbbing erection. "In that case that's okay."

"Guess I'm nervous," Emily confessed as the old man went to his knees, and after swinging the teen's legs up over her shoulders, spread her fleshy thighs apart along with her cheeks to look at the tiny pink ring.

"Me too," Arthur said as he bent over, his tongue licking the know eagerly while Emily yelped in shock.

"OH! What is that? Feels good," the girl squealed as her employer poked the tip of his tongue into the ring, and when he replaced that with a well oiled finger she cried out.

"That's it honey. Take it," he encouraged as Emily did an imitation of a slinky in slipping down the sofa towards him. "You like that don't you honey? You like my finger in your bottom?"

"Good girl. Play with your titties," Arthur encouraged as he skewered his long bony digit in her rectum to the hilt, spinning and moving it in and out while Emily squeezed her breast buds. "Just relax. Take it all."

"OMIGOD!" Emily cried out when her boss eased the tip of his middle finger in a bit too.

"Want me to stop Emily?" he asked, but when she shook her beet-red face no he pushed the second finger in a little more. "Yes. You do like it in the bottom don't you?"

"OW!"

"You'll like this better honey," he told her as he looked down at the girl in a position that would have snapped his own back in two, her ass hanging off the edge of the sofa and seeming to be trying to reach his swollen cock. "Here it comes."

"AW!" Emily yelped. "OH! OH! OH!"

"Good girl. Take it,' he insisted while pushing the knob of his member through the ring, the ridge of the hooded glans getting caught up for a second before a thrust of his hips forced it inside the hot cavity. "Not so bad is it?"

"Is it all the way in?" Emily sobbed.

"Just about," Arthur lied while trying to keep from impaling her completely, instead just working the end in and out. "Trying to be gentle."

"I - know - but - it's so big," Emily choked out.

"You'll get used to it. Play with your titties. Play with your pussy," the pharmacist suggested. "That's it. Play with your clit."

Arthur put his hand over Emily's and helped her rub her pussy hard while each small thrust made the teen sound like a seal, but even though he was trying to control himself he could tell by her yelps that his cock was going faster and deeper.

"Feels so good," Arthur grunted as the vise-like cavity squeezed his tool hard, his thrusts now rapid as he began to probe deep.

"Happening!" Emily cried as the pharmacist's body slapped against her butt.

"Take it all. Frig that cunt of yours!" Arthur heard himself obscenely bellow as the back of the couch slammed against the wall as he hung on the brink of orgasm for what seemed like forever, until Emily's body convulsed and a geyser of fluids erupted around the hands at her sex.

Arthur's aged weapon jerked inside of Emily's as it deposited its seed deep into her ravaged bowels, and as his orgasm waned he looked down at the flushed and lifeless body of Emily as she laid there with her chest heaving.

"Emily honey," Arthur gasped as he reached out and tried to put her in an upright position.

"OH!" she blurted out.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Your thing. It just slipped out of me."

"You okay?"

"Sure. That was insane, but I think something's wrong with me. I peed a little bit last night when we played around too," Emily said.

"That's not pee honey," Arthur smiled as he hugged her. "There's nothing wrong with you. Are you okay though?"

"Sure. Hurts a little bit, and I feel really tired," Emily admitted. "If you want to do it some more I will though. That was even better that the other time I did it."

"I'm glad."

"Am I bleeding?" Emily asked. "Don't want to look."

"No honey, that's just me leaking out of you," Arthur replied before rising to his feet with considerable effort, his knees raw and aching, and after cleaning the girl up they got dressed.

"Hope I can make it up the steps," Emily said as her boss pulled up in front of her house.

"I would carry you but I don't think your folks would understand."

"No, they wouldn't," Emily tittered and then offered another thought. "Mom would freak out because she thought Craig was too old for me and he was 20. What would she say if she found out my new boyfriend is in his sixties?"

"Boyfriend? Is that what I am?" Arthur mused and then shrugged. "I guess I am."

"See you tomorrow," Emily told him with a kiss. "At church."

"Oh yes," the pharmacist remembered as his back and knees were already complaining about having to move at all. "Church."

"Maybe afterwards I can sneak down to the store."

"Closed on Sunday honey."

"I know but I was just thinking - you know - if you wanted to..."

"Well see Emily Ann. We'll see."

***

Thank you for reading.

12