Nocturnal Emissions Ch. 02

Story Info
Complication of Jen and Josh's relationship.
5.3k words
4.5
45.5k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who have not read the first chapter, I highly recommend you go check out 'Nocturnal Emissions' in the Incest/Taboo category. You may be confused as to what is happening, as it is a direct continuation of the morning after. As always, feedback is important to me, as I am a new erotic author. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

All characters are eighteen and over.

~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the sound of knocking on Jennifer's door, with Jen still asleep in my arms. Suddenly, Jen sprang up and headed for the door.

"Why are you still in bed, honey? It's twelve o'clock!" Julia called through the locked door.

"I'm not feeling well. I think I ate something that didn't agree with my stomach." Jen replied through the door.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'll pick you up some Pepto Bismol when I get off work." Julia told her.

"That would be great. I'm going to lay back down and get some rest." Jen replied.

"Ok, I hope you'll feel better by tonight. I'm off to work." Julia told her. "Call Josh and ask him when he's going to be back, if you would." She added.

"I already did, he said he was going to be back real soon." Jen replied, winking at me.

I was already starting to get hard looking at her naked body.

"Ok, bye honey." Julia told Jen.

"Bye mom." Jen replied. Jen walked over to the bed, got underneath the covers, and straddled me. Jen reached down and tongue kissed me for a few seconds, then started grinding her pussy against my hard shaft.

I gently pinched Jen's nipples, and rolled them between my fingers. Jen moaned softly when I did.

"Let's take a shower together when she leaves." I told Jen.

"That sounds good to me." Jen replied.

I closed my eyes, and focused on the pleasure that Jen was giving me. I didn't want to cum, so I told her to stop when I was close. Jen obeyed, and just laid on top of me, kissing me passionately.

We waited until we heard Julia's car drive away, then got out of bed. Jen went over to her closet, and picked out something to wear when she got out of the shower. I just slowly stroked myself looking at her glorious figure. I couldn't help but to think how lucky I was, ending up with a girl like Jen.

I sighed, and got out of bed, heading to the door. "I'm going to go get myself some clothes." I told Jen.

"Ok, love." Jen replied.

I unlocked her door, then headed to my room. I walked to my room, and retrieved a pair of underwear, socks, pants and a t-shirt. I sat on my bed, thinking back to our night at homecoming. It was so perfect, I could still hear the song we slow danced to in my mind. It was called 'You and Me' by Lifehouse.

Luckily, I had the song on my iPhone and the stereo in the bathroom had an auxiliary input. I grabbed my auxiliary cord, and headed to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on, and plugged my iPhone into the stereo. I waited for Jen to enter the bathroom, which she did after a couple of minutes.

"Do you remember the song that was playing when we slow danced at homecoming?" I asked her.

"How could I forget it? It was 'You and Me' by Lifehouse. Do you remember what I told you when you pressed your forehead to mine?" Jen asked me.

I thought back to that night, and remembered her words. "You told me that you felt safe with me." I told Jen.

Jen smiled, and then nodded. "I wanted to kiss you so bad, but I was afraid that you would reject me." Jen confessed.

"I would never have rejected you, Jen." I told her, realizing just now how true those words were. "I have a surprise for you." I told her. I turned my attention to the iPhone, and pressed play. Our song started to play, and Jen beamed. I stood up, and walked over to her. I took Jen by the hand and led her to the shower, kissing her neck.

Jen stepped into the shower first, and I followed her. I leaned down and sucked on her nipples, while my right hand fingered her pussy and my thumb massaged her clit. Jen made a loud moan of approval, pressing my body against hers. I made a trail of kisses down to her pussy, and lapped at her slit.

I started at her vaginal entrance and licked up to her clit, paying special attention to her love button. I made little circles around it, and slowly penetrated her with two fingers. Jen's moans became more urgent, and she started grinding her pussy against my face. I looked up at her face, watching the streams of water trickle down her beautiful body.

I switched my tongue to her love tunnel, and started tongue fucking her. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and she tensed up, climaxing on my tongue. Her juices filled my mouth, tasting so sweet. Jen let loose an animal scream, digging her fingernails into my scalp.

I winced in pain until she slowly released me, coming down from her orgasm. Jen was panting, slowly caressing my head now.

"Now it's your turn." Jen told me through ragged breaths. "Stand up." Jen commanded.

I happily obliged, standing up and kissing her on the lips. Jen wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back. She then turned her attention to my neck, kissing and sucking on it while her right hand slowly stroked my cock.

"Can I suck on your cock, please?" Jen asked, looking up at me with bright blue eyes that were burning with desire.

I nodded, and guided her head down to my manhood. Jen started to stroke me with two hands, and kissed the tip. My cock twitched in approval and anticipation. Jen licked the tip and I moaned in approval.

Jen looked up and smiled at me, then locked her lips around my mushroom head. Jen licked circles around my head, and gently sucked on it. She switched to only using one hand to stroke me, and took me deeper into her mouth.

I almost came right there, as I've never had a blowjob before. The suction was amazing, as was her tongue going up and down my shaft. I started to thrust gently and Jen pushed back, taking me deeper. I was certain I hit the back of her throat, as Jen pulled back instinctively. She gagged, but kept trying to deep throat me.

Jen put her hands on my ass, and tried again to take my full length in. I was in ecstasy, as this was a new feeling to me. With the way Jen was sucking, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm going to cum, Jen!" I told her, starting to thrust again.

Jen pulled back to talk. "Cum in my mouth! I want to taste your semen." Jen instructed.

I nodded and closed my eyes, focusing on the pleasure that Jen was giving me. Her mouth felt so good, and she wanted to taste my semen. This thought sent me into an orgasm, and I shot multiple ropes of semen into her mouth. Jen moaned and squeezed my balls when I came, her throat vibrating around my cock.

"Jen, that felt amazing!" I panted, breathless.

Jen released me from her mouth and grinned. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, to show that she swallowed my cum.

"Come here!" I told her, taking Jen's face in my hands. I locked my lips with hers, shoving my tongue in her mouth. I tasted traces of my cum on her tongue, but I didn't care.

We stood under the stream of hot water, kissing each other affectionately. I grabbed the washcloth that was on the shower head, and lathered it in soap. I washed Jen's back, pulling her body against mine as I did so. She returned the favor after I was done. After that, we each took turns washing each other.

When we had finished showering, I turned the water off and stepped out. I dried myself off, and put my clothes on. Jen did the same shorty after. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and grabbed my iPhone, turning off the stereo as I left the bathroom.

I made my way into the kitchen, realizing how hungry I was. I was sure that Jen was hungry as well, so I made us both eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast. I was almost done cooking when Jen smacked my ass behind me, startling me.

"Shouldn't I be the one smacking your ass?" I asked Jen, keeping my eyes on the sizzling bacon in front of me. I was being careful not to let it burn.

"You should be, but I think you have a cute butt." Jen told me.

"Well that's.... Good to know, I guess." I replied, laughing.

"Are you done making our second breakfast?" Jen asked, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I'm getting there, Jen. It'll only be a couple more minutes." I replied.

"Good to know, I'm starving!" Jen told me. She released me, and then walked over to the kitchen table.

As she sat down, I scraped the bacon off of the frying pan and put two pieces on each of our plates. Everything was ready, so I placed one plate on either side of the table. After that, I poured two glasses of milk and set them next to each of the plates.

"What are your plans for today?" Jen asked me as she ate a bite of hash browns.

I thought about that for a second. "I'm probably going to go over to friend Nick's house and hang out. I told him last week that I would go over to help him with a résumé." I told Jen, taking a sip of milk.

"Do you want me to come also?" Jen asked, looking up at me.

I was tempted to say yes, but I shook my head. "You've never gone over there before, and it would be suspicious if you started going with me everywhere. Nick has already got a thing for you, and he would probably start hitting on you if you went with me." I told Jen.

Jen gave me a sad look, but nodded. "It's for the best that we don't raise suspicion." Jen told me, sadly.

I pursed my lips and took her hand in mine. "We can't let anyone find out about us. No one would understand, and God knows what would happen if anyone found out." I told Jen.

Jen looked down at her food, and played with her fork. "What should we do? We can't show affection in public, we can't show affection when around each other's friends, and we definitely can't show affection in front of mom and dad." Jen replied, still playing with her fork.

I thought about it for a minute, but couldn't come up with any ideas. "I don't know, but we'll figure something out." I said, squeezing her hand reassuringly.

We ate the rest of breakfast in silence, with me thinking about ways to cover our relationship up, and Jen staring off into the distance as she ate.

After breakfast, we washed the dishes and put them away. I then went into my room and grabbed my car keys, and headed for Nick's house.

~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to Nick's house, then turned off the car. I grabbed my laptop that I had brought with me, and headed for the door. I knocked about four times, then waited for Nick to open the door. When he finally opened the door, he was only in pants and socks.

Nick would be considered attractive to girls, with a well toned body, blonde wavy hair, and hazel eyes. He was definitely the better looking out of the two of us.

"I didn't realize you'd be coming over so soon, Josh." Nick told me, motioning for me to come in.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time. "It's after four o'clock, bro. How do you expect to hold down a job if you get up everyday when people normally get off from work?" I asked, laughing.

"Very carefully, that's how." Nick replied. "By the way, Julia called and asked what time you were going to be done helping me move something." Nick told me.

My heart sank to my stomach. "What did you tell her?" I asked.

"Relax bro, I had your back. I told her that you hung out with me after you helped me. I told her that you'd be back before eight." Nick told me, winking at me.

I breathed a heavy sigh of relief. I should have known that Julia would check up to verify the story, that's how she was. Even though I was nineteen, they still somewhat limited my independence. "Thanks Nick, you're a good friend." I told him, putting my hand on his shoulder.

Nick nodded. "You're welcome. So what was so bad that you had to use me as an alibi?" He asked.

I hadn't thought that far ahead. I was so busy with Jen that I had completely forgotten to fabricate a story. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked, delaying answering the question to come up with something believable.

"Of course I won't tell anyone, bro." Nick replied.

"I was out getting drunk. I knew I was going to have a hangover the next day, so I stayed out all night." I lied to Nick.

"You were having fun without me?" Nick asked, laughing. "Why didn't you sober up here?" He added.

"I would have, but you were all the way across town. I was in no condition to drive." I told Nick.

Nick nodded. "I guess that was a pretty good reason." He told me.

"Anyways, let's get working on your résumé." I told Nick, changing the subject.

"Ok." Nick replied, sitting down next to me.

Over the next hour, we tweaked, fine-tuned and fool-proofed his résumé. After that, we played Call of Duty for a couple of hours, until it was time for me to leave. Right before I left, Nick stopped me.

"Hold on, man." Nick told me. He looked nervous, as though he was about to tell or ask me something I wouldn't like.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We've known each other for a long time, right?" Nick asked.

"Ever since middle school. Why, are you trying to ask me out or something?" I asked, laughing.

"Not you, exactly." Nick told me.

"Then how does this relate to me?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering if I could get your blessing to ask Jennifer out." Nick told me.

I instantly was raging on the inside, but had to keep cool on the outside. "I don't know, Nick."

"Aw come on dude! You know that I'm a good guy. I would treat her right. That's why I asked you first. I don't want any secrets between us." Nick told me.

I thought long and hard about it. On one hand, I didn't want him anywhere near my Jen. On the other, if I didn't say yes, Nick would think I was a jerk and ruin our friendship. "I guess you could ask her out." I replied, grinding my teeth.

"Cool, thanks. You're a good friend." Nick told me.

I nodded, then shut the door behind me.

I walked to my car, then opened the driver's side door and sat down. I punched the roof of my car, furious. After all, Jen was mine. I took a deep breath, then popped in a death metal CD to calm me down. I drove home, thinking about how I could resolve the situation.

When I arrived at the house, I was surprised to see my dad's Cadillac in the driveway. I parked on the side of the street, and walked to the house. When I opened the door, the smell of pizza cooking greeted my nostrils.

I walked into the kitchen, where everyone was already seated except for Julia, who was busy slicing the pizza.

"Hey, Josh. You've been gone all day, what have you been up to?" Julia asked.

I was with Nick. He had bought a queen sized bed from a lady in Scio, so we traveled over there to get it. After that, I helped him get his résumé updated. We played some video games after that, and that's when I left to come back here." I lied to Julia.

"Sounds like a busy day. We were about to send a search party after you." Julia replied, joking.

I nodded, then took a seat at the table. I felt horrible about lying, as I have never made a habit out of it before. Unfortunately, everything honorable about me has gone out the window.

"Have you found any job prospects, Josh?" My dad asked me.

"I'm looking at a couple places. Safeway in Albany is looking like a possibility." I told dad.

"You know, I could always get you a job where I work." Dad replied.

I shook my head. "This is something I want to do on my own, dad." I told him.

"I'm proud of you, Josh." Dad replied.

I didn't reply. I finished my dinner, and headed for my room. I was beyond frustrated with what happened with Nick earlier, so I listened to Slayer to calm me down. I thought about what I would say to Jen, if I even would tell her anything at all. I had my headphones in and my eyes closed when a hand touched my arm, scaring the Hell out of me.

I sprang up in bed, opening my eyes to find Jen with a concerned look on her face.

"Jeez, you scared the shit out of me Jen!" I shouted angrily.

Jen recoiled with a hurt look on her face, and I instantly felt a twinge of guilt for making her upset.

I sighed and took her hand, squeezing it gently. "I'm sorry that I shouted, Jen. Nick said something today that really upset me,!and I have been in a bad mood since." I told Jen.

"It's ok, Josh. I could tell you were upset since you walked into the front door." Jen replied.

"Was it really that obvious?" I asked, unaware of how much my frustration showed.

"It was obvious to me. We have been best friends since we were eight. I've seen you on your very worst day, and your very best. What was it that Nick said that made you so upset?" Jen asked, placing her hand on my shoulder.

I considered not telling her. I wanted so bad to lie, to make up some fake story. In the end, I knew Jen was the one person I couldn't bring myself to lie to. Instead, I told her the truth.

"Jen, I have lied to everyone I love today except for you. I promised myself a long time ago that I would never lie to you, that you were the one I told my darkest secrets to you. The reason why I am so frustrated is because Nick asked for my blessing to ask you out. He knows that you and I are closer to each other than even our own parents." I told Jen, looking down.

"That would have frustrated me too. What was your response?" Jen asked.

"I wanted to say no so bad, but I couldn't. I told him yes, that he had my blessing." I replied.

I waited for the backlash to start, but Jen remained silent. She sat on the edge of my bed, and looked at the floor.

"Jen, I can't take the silence. Are you mad?" I asked.

Jen looked up at me and smiled. "No, I'm not mad. I know you did it because you didn't want to lose your best friend. I was thinking about how I could let Nick down easy." Jen replied.

"Oh. I never thought that would be your response." I told Jen.

"Of course that would be my response. I have never liked Nick, I actually was kind of jealous that you spent more time with him than me." Jen replied. "Besides, I've been in love with you for almost three years." She added.

I nodded, then leaned in to kiss Jen. She kissed me back, then coaxed me to lay down on the bed. Jen got on top of me, then kissed my neck. I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me, my cock starting to stir. When Jen started to grind against me I pulled away, pushing her aside gently.

"What's wrong?" Jen asked.

"Mom and dad are still up. We should play it safe until we know they are asleep." I replied, already aroused.

"Shit!" Jen whispered sharply, then pecked me on the lips.

"Believe me, I don't want to stop either. It should be harder for me to stop, not you!" I replied with a laugh.

"I can't help it, I've been thinking about it all day." Jen told me, smiling.

I laughed. "Perhaps we should play some video games until they go to sleep." I replied.

"You boys and your video games. I don't understand how a heterosexual male such as yourself would rather be stimulating your fingers instead of your penis. You are heterosexual, right?" Jen joked, winking at me.

"I would rather be stimulating my penis." I replied, smacking Jen's ass.

Jen playfully punched me, then picked up a PS4 controller. I grabbed one also, and turned the system on. We only just started an online match when my dad opened the door.

"Wow Jennifer, I'm surprised you are playing video games with Josh. If only I could get your mother to participate in activities that I like to do." Dad joked, then shut the door.

"I doubt he'll get mom to play golf; she couldn't hit a golf ball if her life depended on it!" Jen told me, shouting the second half of the sentence.

"I heard that, Jennifer!" Julia called from somewhere outside the door.

"You were supposed to, mom!" Jen exclaimed.

We played Call of Duty for the next couple of hours, until all was silent in the house. We waited another twenty minutes, just to be safe before departing to Jen's room. When we entered the hallway, we heard the distinct sounds of a bed rocking back and forth.

12