Nocturnal Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

"The fact is, Anna, we had already talked about finding a third woman to take to bed sometime during these two weeks. I certainly hadn't thought that it might be you." Her mother told her.

"I need to get out of these sweaty clothes." Maggie said coyly. "Anna, can you help me out?" She looked back as she walked to the bedroom door.

"Is it OK Mom?" Anna asked.

"I think you're about to find out just how OK it can be, Honey."

"C'mon 'Honey,' I have something to show you."

"Aw, then you'll want to see mine." Anna quipped.

"She sure will." Peggy said while watching her daughter head to the room where Maggie waited to fuck her.

Maggie was down to her bra and panties by the time Anna got there. Anna took in the view of her stepmother's body. She had seen Janey naked a lot of times but this seemed different. "Do you like your step mommy's body Anna? Why don't you help me off with my bra?"

Anna approached Maggie and reached around her feeling the triple hook fastener in the middle of her back. She had only ever undone her own bra and she reached around with her other arm which meant that she was hugging her stepmother. Maggie leaned in for a quick smooch, shocking Anna a bit. The bra came open with a snap and a large set of breasts was presented to Anna's eyes. She dropped the bra and cupped Maggie's tits. She felt the nipples harden in her hands and gave another squeeze before letting go to try and push the woman's panties down.

Maggie facilitated the move by wiggling her ass as the last of her clothing slid down and neared the floor. Anna looked at her dark pubic patch and involuntarily licked her lips.

"Hungry baby? Come munch on my pussy for a while." Maggie lay back on the bed in the sunny room and stretched her legs out while spreading to make room for Anna to slide between them. Anna hadn't eaten pussy before but she knew what she liked done to her. She reached two fingers toward Maggie's nether region and pushed the lips apart. With tongue stiffened and stretched out as far as it would go, she speared the older woman's hole several times. Maggie's moans told her that she was doing something right so she continued until the woman held her head and steered her to the stiff little nub peeking from its hood. Like the good girl the she was, Anna took Maggie's clit between her lips and rubbed her tongue over and then around it. Maggie cried out "Oh Jesus I'm cumming." She rubbed her snatch over the girl's face as she rode out her big O.

Anna finally lifted her face from Maggie's cunt and licked her lips.

"Girl, you need to be naked right now. You made me cum so hard, I need to taste your pussy too."

Anna stripped like she was on fire. It was then that she spied her mother standing in the doorway. "Can I come in?" Peggy asked.

"You better get in here, Babe. Your little girl is a natural. You need to kiss her and work on her tits while I eat her out. Oh, she smells so good." Maggie said from between Anna's legs just before sliding her tongue up through the girl's slit.

"Come here Mommy." Anna begged and Peggy went to her and kissed her the way her Daddy did. She explored her daughter's boobs with tentative hands. Getting the response she wanted with Anna sliding her tongue into her mouth, Peggy pinched the little hard nipples of her daughter's tits.

Anna moaned into her mom's mouth and rocked her pussy against Maggie's tongue. After a long kiss, Peggy moved her mouth to Anna's left nipple and started to suck on it hard. "Mmmm Mommy. Mmmm, both mommies. Gonna cum. Gonna cum. Oooooh Fuuuuck ah, oh, ah." Maggie was bathed in her stepdaughter's cum and she licked up all she could.

"She tastes kinda like you Honey. Come here." The two women kissed and shared the sweet flavor of their daughter's cum. Meanwhile Anna fell into a satisfied sleep, her breathing finally returning to normal and feeling safe being held by her two mommies.

Maggie and Peggy dozed while Anna slept and drifted into a dream. In that dream the two moms were in bed with Rory. They shared his dick with one another. They sucked him to the height of hardness and then Peggy mounted him and rode him until she came and then Maggie came on his cock and rode him until he shot his cum into her clutching pussy. In the dream the three slept, much as Anna was now sleeping with the two older women.

Anna woke from he dreams slowly and squirmed her naked body against the other two naked bodies beside her. As the moms emerged from sleep, six breasts were squeezed and nuzzled and three pussies moistened. Peggy straddled her daughter's thigh and rubbed her clit against her daughter's warm skin until she came with a shudder. Maggie simply held the two as Anna helped her mother cum.

"I had the nicest dream just now." Anna told her moms.

"Oh? What was it about, Honey?" Maggie asked.

Rory was in bed with you two and you both sucked him and then you both fucked him and came and Rory came in your cunt Maggie."

"You're definitely dreaming then girl. I've never been with a man. Girl parts are just so much more appealing."

"She is really good with girl parts, isn't she?"

"Yes". Said Anna. "But really Maggie, you never had a cock in your pussy or your mouth? What about those glorious tits of yours? You never got tittie fucked?"

"I've only seen dicks in pictures and porn. I've never seen or held one."

"Mom must have told you want it's like to get fucked though."

"Oh, I know what it's like to get fucked. Your mom does me a couple of times a week with the strap on. It's even better than getting it from a man because the person I'm getting fucked by has boobs. Boob to boob or tits on my back, it all adds so much to the experience." Maggie chuckled.

"Well I'll have to try that someday soon too. Mom told me she still thinks about Daddy's cock sometimes though. Mom would you like to have a cock inside of you again sometime?"

Peggy's face colored and she saw Maggie look curiously toward her. "It is different. Real cocks have a life of their own. They swell and they're attached to someone who's getting all of these feelings from them. Then they squirt this warm thick living stuff sooo deep into you." Peggy had a bit of a dreamy look on her face as she waxed poetic about cocks.

"Rory fucks me and he fucks his mom. I know he'd love to fuck you too Mom. Maggie, if we were all in bed together and you had access to my girl parts would you let Rory have access to Mom's.

"You want to let your boyfriend suck your mother's tits and stick his hard dick into her and pump her full of sperm?"

"Yes."

"We'll have to explore this more deeply. Honey, your daughter is seriously kinky."

"Who knew?" Peggy quipped.

The three women got cleaned up and dressed. They went to the café where Anna worked and got smoothies and a late lunch and then went with Anna to the house that she and Mark shared. Mark had gotten home from work and there was a bit of awkwardness that finally cleared itself as they all got reacquainted. As soon as Anna found out that Rory and Janey were home, they all walked the short trail to the other house and Anna's moms met the rest of her extended family.

Rory was in front of the barbeque grilling country style spare ribs and he got a good chance to look at the two women that his girlfriend had brought over.

Peggy looked quite a bit like Anna and the young man liked the look of a mature version of the blonde. He studied Maggie and liked what he saw there too. The dark-haired woman was wearing shorts and a light top. The weather here was a lot warmer that where they were from. The trade winds pressed her top to her large breasts and Rory took the opportunity to enjoy the view while Maggie got to know Janey.

He wondered if he was seeing a bit of flirting between them when Anna whispered in his ear. "She fucked me this afternoon. I made Mom cum too."

"Shut the front door!" Rory exclaimed. "Did you like it? Did you fuck her back? How did you make your mom cum too?"

"Questions much?" Anna asked. I was telling Mom how you fucked me one day and your mom cleaned your cum out of my snatch. I mentioned loving to have my cunt licked and that it didn't really matter who was doing the licking. Maggie said that that was good and asked me to help her out of her clothes. I ate my first pussy this afternoon and I liked doing that too. Maggie's a gold star lesbian."

"What's that?" Rory asked.

"She's never had a cock in her. Anywhere."

"No shit?"

"Makes you want to fuck her doesn't it?"

"Fuck yes. I wonder if we can make that happen."

"Mom wants some cock while they're here. I told her that you could probably oblige her."

"She's almost as pretty as you and she's about Mom's age. I'd love to help her with that problem. You and Maggie want to be there too?"

"I was thinking that if we were and then me and Mom went off to the bathroom or something, maybe an opening would appear."

"Between her legs?" they both cracked up laughing and the other four people on the lanai looked over.

"It must have been dirty." Janey said. "That was Anna's dirty laugh. Rory's blushing too. What are you two up to?"

"Just talking about pork Mom." Rory tried unsuccessfully to look innocent.

"Bullshit." Mark laughed but then left it alone.

Janey an Rory had put together a great meal and the six of them ate and drank and enjoyed each other's company. Getting to know who each were and liking what they found out. The Hawaiian sun sank fast and darkness covered up the view from the house. Goodbyes were said and Anna took her moms back to the rental. Mark made his way home and waited for his daughter to return.

Rory and Janey cleaned up the dishes and went to their bed. Rory didn't take any time at all before he was on top of his mother and thrust his hard cock into her fast and hard.

"Wow, Honey. What's got you so worked up tonight? Is it just having four more tits to ogle? I saw you looking at those two women like they were something you'd like to get your hands on."

"Uh. Oh. Mom. Anna's mom wants to get fucked by a guy while she's here. Mmmm. Maggie's never had a cock in her. Anna and I were scheming about how to get my dick inside of her. Oh Mom, I'm cumming."

As Rory finished inside his mother, Janey had a small orgasm of her own. She wondered about a woman her age who'd never been fucked by a man. She hoped that Maggie didn't kill Rory for trying something like that.

It was a couple of days later that Rory and Anna had the day off but Janey and Mark both had to work. The young couple took the moms to the popular snorkeling beach. They picnicked and they rented snorkeling gear for the two women. Anna took her mom out into the water as Rory sat on the beach with Maggie. They had some snacks and chatted, getting to know about each other. When Peggy came dripping up the beach with her daughter, she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Honey, you've got to check it out. There's a ton of fish out there. Every color combination you can dream of! There are sea turtles and we saw a really fast predator fish shoot though and all of the other fish scattered!" Peggy seemed so excited Maggie thought she might cum right there on the blanket.

"I'm game. Anna show me everything."

Anna shook her head. "Sorry Maggie, I'm beat. Rory would love to take you." She winked at her boyfriend slyly.

"Yeah Maggie. C'mon." Rory reached for the woman's hand and helped her up from the sand. They went to the water's edge and the young man showed her how to get ready. He told her to spit into her mask and rub it all around so it wouldn't fog up. Maggie leaned against him as he helped her into her flippers and aided her in walking into the water backward so she wouldn't bend and break the flippers. Her breast rubbed against his arm and his dick chubbed up a bit in his suit. As Maggie got into the water, Rory's crotch was at eye level and she laughed at the sight.

"Maybe you shouldn't be getting too excited about your girlfriend's old lesbian stepmom. I want to see tropical fish not your big fat snake, or is that an eel?"

"Sorry Maggie. Your tits are so nice. I love tits." "Me too!" Maggie said. "I'll get soft as soon as we're in the water. Watch how I swim with the fins. Don't try to use your hands much. It's better if you just keep them at your side unless you need them to change direction."

"I can use my tits to steer with." Maggie laughed at the look on Rory's face and his quick glance at her chest. "God are you really that gullible?"

Rory's face shaded a delightful reddish hue and he dove into an incoming wave.

When the woman caught up with him, his embarrassment had passed and he directed her to a coral reef where a couple of sea turtles were stripping lichen off the coral. They watched them for a while until the turtles swam off and then Rory took her out to some deep water where they swam above big schools of fish. They floated there and watched the fish switch directions and swim to and fro with their impressive group mind.

The two were tired but exhilarated when they came up the beach laughing and dripping water.

"Isn't that amazing, Honey?" Peggy asked Maggie.

"Incredible." Maggie told her. "Rory is a good guide too. He found all kinds of stuff. He even showed me an eel." Maggie laughed as Rory's face colored again.

The four went to lunch at the café in the shopping center where Janey and Rory worked and then went to the vacation rental. They all stretched out on lounge chairs on the shaded lanai and all fell into a light slumber. Peggy woke first and she shook Rory gently and put her finger to her lips when his eyes opened. She took his hand and led him to the bedroom that she and Maggie shared.

Peggy shucked off her swimsuit and indicated that Rory should be equally naked. She gazed at his hardening dick and then drew him to her as she sat on the bed.

"I'm probably out of practice but I want to make you cum in my mouth." Rory gasped as his cock slid past her warm lips and her tongue laved his sensitive head with her saliva. Rory's hand went to the back of her head and he couldn't tell that she was out of practice at all. He reached down and cupped her jiggling boobs and she sucked harder feeling his fingers on her nipples. For several minutes the two kept up everything they were doing and then Rory warned her that he was about to grant her wish. Peggy sealed her lips around the head of his cock and quickly swallowed her first load of cum in years. She kept sucking and soon Rory was just as hard as when they first started.

"Want to fuck your girlfriends mother?" It was a rhetorical question since Rory was easing her down onto her back and taking his place between her legs. His dick slid into her wet pussy and they both sighed.

"Uh. Anna tell me that you do this to your own mother too. Oh."

"Fuck. Mmmm. God that girl has no filter at all. Oh Peggy."

"I probably never would have thought about fucking you if she hadn't told me that. Shit. Oh. Fuck me Rory."

He did. Rory fucked her until she had two orgasms and then shot sperm into her hot cunt.

"Did you fill her up for me?" Anna said just about scaring the shit out of them.

"She's gonna need cleaning up I think. It's pretty juicy in there." Rory made a few more half-hearted thrusts and then pulled out. Anna was right there to catch the first gob of her boyfriend's sperm from her mother's snatch.

Anna licked enthusiastically and cleaned her mother out and then kept going until Peggy moaned out in another big O.

"Shit it's so noisy around here, how's a girl going to get any rest. Is your tongue too tired to help out your horny step mommy Anna?"

"Never too tired to tongue your sweet pussy Maggie." Anna walked to the woman and helped her out of her swimsuit. On her knees after helping the woman step out of the leg holes, she just went ahead and buried her face in Maggie's bush. Licking frantically, she brought the older woman to the peak quickly and then coaxed another small tremor from her.

Maggie moved to the bed on shaky legs and collapsed onto her back. Rory was between Peggy and Maggie and Anna laid beside her mom, crowding everyone a bit. Rory didn't mind and cuddled into Maggie's soft bosom. She seemed to be sleeping and Rory took the opportunity to gently suck on her hard nipples. Anna and Maggie looked at each other and nodded. They both left the bed with as little commotion as possible.

Rory kept up his gentle sucking and eventually moved a hand down between Maggie's legs. They parted for him and he felt the wetness and heat emanating from her and inserted a finger. With the stimulation of her nipples and her pussy, Maggie moaned. "Oh honey. That feels good."

Maggie's legs moved farther apart and Rory's hard dick rubbed against one of them. "Oh Honey, are you wearing the strap on? It's so warm." Maggie giggled and Rory was quite sure that she was no longer asleep. "Are you going to fuck me with that warm hard thing?"

Rory whispered in her ear. "It's my penis. Do you want my penis inside of you Maggie?"

"Yes, Rory but no kissing. Don't cum in me either. I still have eggs and I don't want to get knocked up."

Peggy and Anna were peeking around the door frame and Peggy watched as her wife lost her virginity to her daughter's boyfriend. Maggie liked kinky and this certainly qualified.

Rory was on top of Maggie and his dick was at her wet pussy lips.

"Just the tip at first. You're bigger than most of our toys."

Torturously slowly. Rory fed his cock into her. With only about three inches in, he stopped. He felt her muscles squeeze him. Rory's chest was pressing Maggie's tits as he withdrew and then pushed forward again, getting most of his penis inside of her.

"You can fuck me now Baby. Thank you for being gentle for my first cock. Feels so different. Hard and soft. Give it to me."

Rory didn't hammer her but they fucked at a nice pace for about fifteen minutes. With her nipples getting pinched and her neck kissed and licked, Maggie had two orgasms in quick succession. As she felt him speed up and his breathing became more labored, she said, "Don't cum in me remember!"

Rory pulled out and rubbed his dick on Maggie's very soft pubic hair. With a few more thrusts and a lot of grunting, Rory ejaculated on the woman's pubes and all the way up to her belly button.

After rolling off and catching his breath he said, "God, that was great. How'd you like it Maggie?"

"Well I came a couple of times. It felt really good actually."

"Want me to clean you off Maggie?" Anna asked.

"Would you do that for me sweetie? Such a good girl."

Peggy came in too. She kissed her wife. "Sorry about your gold star status, Babe."

"Oh, fuck it. Ooooo right there Anna."

The girl had finished licking up her boyfriend's sperm and headed south to clean up some of the juice from Maggie's pussy.

"He's pretty good with that thing, isn't he?" Peggy asked.

"I never thought about it being so... alive. Different from our dildos and the strap on, huh?"

"Think you'll ever want it again? We could get some birth control. It feels so different when a cock cums inside you while you're orgasming."

"Nice that your tubes got tied after Anna was born. Rory got to finish in you, didn't he?"

"Yep, he really filled me up but he might have shot even more on you just now."

Anna faked a little burp. "That did fill my belly." Everyone laughed and they all fell into the bed together again.

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers
12